A Saviour At Last (Hawksilver...

Por KyleTheWriterHowlett

A Hawksilver AU where young Pietro Maximoff is homeless with no where to go. But lucky for him, a saviour has... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
Oops - A/N
17
18
19
20
21
22

16

1.6K 60 92
Por KyleTheWriterHowlett

It had been almost a week and Pietro still hadn't told Clint about his decision to learn sign language. He wanted to surprise Clint, but he wasn't sure how. He didn't want to just suddenly start answering with his hands, he wanted to do something special, he wanted the time to be right.

It was currently Sunday; Pietro had left this morning for an early shift but had come back around dinner time. Clint had taken the time alone to clean up the apartment a little and to make a phone call.

"Have we been on a proper date yet?"

Pietro blinked, jacket mid-way to the coat rack when Clint dropped the question. After the initial shock, he put his jacket away as he thought for a moment.

"We've had dates." He defended, walking past his boyfriend and into the living room. He ruffled Lucky's ears on the way past before then making a beeline towards the kitchen in search of a snack, having skipped breakfast in his rush to get to the cafe this morning.

"Okay let me rephrase. Sitting in with take-out and watching movies isn't a date. And neither is going shopping together."

Pietro snapped his mouth shut, pulling out a bag of pretzel snack bites from the cupboard. "But a date is just a couple spending time together, is it not?"

Clint heaved a sigh, sinking his hand into the bag to steal some snack pieces himself. Pietro only stared as he chewed, confused.

"I mean like a real date, ya know? Going out somewhere together, actually doing something fun." Clint tried to explain. Pietro pouted.

"Do you not enjoy watching movies at home with me?"

Clint rolled his eyes; he knew Pietro was only saying that to mess with him. He leaned over, kissing his cheek gently. He pulled the Sokovian close, wrapping his arms around his waist. Pietro smiled and carefully fed some pretzels to Clint before then tossing some down to Lucky.

"I just think it's time that we both went out together, on a real date. You deserve to have the real dating experience and that means me taking you out to a nice restaurant or someplace fun that isn't the cafe or a store." 

Pietro, still unconvinced, only nodded. "I suppose if it's something you'd like to do then I'm happy to do it with you."

Clint reached up to cup Pietro's cheeks and the Sokovian set down the bag slowly, sensing the sudden seriousness that had taken over Clint's face. 

"But is it something you want to do?" 

Pietro thought for a second, biting at his lip as he turned his head away. He was still very much getting used to the idea of going outside, of leaving the safety of his apartment. His new home. 

He had left a few times to go shopping with Clint, and outside of that it was trips to work and that was it. His boyfriend didn't leave to much either, probably because he knew Pietro didn't like being left alone, and he realised that Clint was probably bored of not going out to have fun. Pietro couldn't help but wonder how often he and Tony used to go out together. 

"I... I think it'll be nice. To get out of the house, I mean. Just for fun."

Clint smiled, settled by the response. The last thing he ever wanted to do was drag Pietro around and make him uncomfortable. He didn't deserve that. 

"Okay then. Well, in that case, go get changed into something that isn't soaked with soapy dishwater and meet me back in the living room." And with that Clint was off, heading into his bedroom with Lucky close at his heels. Pietro huffed, amused, and went off to his room to find something to wear on his very first date.

Clint set his phone down on his nightstand as he listened to the ringing. Lucky hopped up on the bed and flopped herself down without a care in the world. She clearly wasn't very bothered with her owner's predicament. 

Tony was on the screen in minutes, dishevelled looking but not in his usual 'I haven't slept in days and time is no longer a concept to me' way. Clint was about to ask questions when he saw Steve's equally dishevelled head pop up behind him.

"You guys weren't...?"

"No, no. We were just watching movies, Peter is at a friend's house for a sleepover." Steve explained before he left the view of the camera as he moved away.  Tony hauled himself up so that he was sitting and positioned the camera to get both of them in view. They were both shirtless, but the covers were tucked up high and it was nothing Clint hadn't seen before.

"Alright, good, great." Clint heaved a sigh and rubbed his face, feeling his stomach twist. He had been on dates before, but he had never been this nervous because of them. And he wasn't meeting someone new, he had known Pietro for months now, he shouldn't be this nervous. 

Tony was definitely curious, "What's up with you? You're sweating rivers." 

Clint scowled, running a hand through his hair and he stood and paced. He popped in and out of the frame of the camera but neither one said anything. 

"I asked Pietro on a date. But I have no idea where to even begin, I don't know where to take him or what to wear. I didn't think this far ahead and I have like ten minutes to get everything ready. I haven't booked anywhere for us; what if nowhere can fit us in? What if this all falls apart? He could hate me for this and I don't-" 

"Okay, buddy. Chill, calm down." Tony's voice came through the speakers, followed by Steve's quiet snickering. "Just take a seat, you're gonna give me a headache." Steve only laughed more, burying his face into his boyfriend's shoulder to hide the sound. 

Clint sat down on the bed, but his leg jigged up and down with nervous energy. He took a deep breath, glancing over at the clock to realise he was quickly running out of time for this to be sorted. 

"You really have no ideas?" Steve asked, coughing away the rest of his chuckles as he watched Clint twitch around. Shaking his head, Clint sighed again and wrung his hand together to give him something to do. 

"Honestly? No... I mean, I figured I would just take him to dinner, like a normal date. But I have no idea where I would take him. I want it to be... different from what we usually do, you know? Different from just eating and watching TV. I want to take him somewhere... fun." He sagged, deflating as he stared down at his feet as Lucky stretched out behind him. He reached behind him to fuss her, thinking over what he could do. 

Tony and Steve exchanged looks before they both turned back to Clint, "Alright, we can come up with something. We'll make sure this date is one he'll never forget." Steve smiled calmly, but Tony's devious smirk only unsettled him more. 

Pietro was in the living room within 5 minutes. He had made himself as presentable as possible, but without knowing where they were going or what they were going to be doing he had no idea what he should wear. He settled for a nice shirt, some jeans and his shoes along with his favourite jacket. He brushed and styled his hair the best he could, fiddling with it constantly as he stared at the roots that had grown through. He would probably get it re-done again soon.

When Clint's bedroom down opened, Pietro spun around so fast he thought he had given himself whiplash. 

Clint stood in the doorway, dressed in his infamous purple shirt, his leather jacket, his best jeans and his boots. His hair was styled for the first time since Pietro had met him and as he walked closer Pietro had a smell of some posh smelling cologne he was sure was a gift from Tony. The blond smiled, still wrecked with nerves but more settled now that he knew what he was going to do on this date. Tony didn't give the best pep-talks but he tried and somehow he always managed to settle Clint's nerves. He realised he probably should have called Nat, she would have given some great advice. 

"So all ready to go?" 

Pietro nodded and wrapped his arm around Clint's when it was offered to him. They made their way out of the door after bidding goodbye to Lucky and Clint led the way to his car. 

The ride was nice. Pietro hadn't really been in Clint's car since that first ride. They made him anxious after being used to so many years of walking around, but Clint had insisted that it was too far for them to walk. He didn't tell Pietro where they were going, but the brunette trusted him enough to just get in the car and not ask questions. Clint made sure he was okay the entire ride there and Pietro managed to let himself relax once he found the button to the radio.

They drove for close to an hour. Pietro had no idea where they were going. He had assumed it would be some fancy restaurant. That's where people usually went for dates. But the further they drove, the more suspicious he became. Restaurants were usually in the cities but as Pietro looked around all he saw were trees and fields. They were far from the city now, someplace he had never seen before and he was starting to get a little on edge. 

Clint finally rolled the car up into a parking space outside of a fairly large, short building. There wasn't much to see on the outside besides the grey bricks and peeled off paint. There was a sign above the door that was faded with muted colours that read 'Queen's Archery and Sports Centre'. 

Pietro followed Clint out of the car as they headed inside. The place didn't look like anything special and now he was even more confused about this whole date idea. 

The inside looked better. It was still worn down but it was clean and it was looked after. There was a wide hallway with an empty reception desk sat to the side. Further down were doors, all-metal, most of them open. Voices were coming from one of the closest rooms and soon enough people were filtering through the door. 

It was a small group. A couple, a woman and a man with their daughter, probably about 12, and another man. He was wearing a promotional shirt so Pietro assumed he was an employee. A young man, the same age as Clint, with shaved short blond hair and some stubble. The man walked the family over to the desk, giving Clint a gesture that told him he would be over in a minute before he turned back to the couple and their child. 

Pietro still had no idea where they were or what they were doing here. As he looked around, he noticed some stray pieces of sports equipment, some protective gear, gloves, some arrows and even a ball or two. 

The family left and the man approached the two of them. He held his hand out to Clint and Pietro watched as they greeted each other with enthusiasm. 

"Oliver, hey man. It's good to see you." Clint hugged the man, Oliver, before he pulled back to pat at his shoulder. 

"Clint, it's been a while. I assumed you had given up." Oliver seemed like a kind guy, friendly. He smiled at Clint like an old friend as they separated. Clint chuckled. 

"Yeah, life has been... interesting lately." 

Oliver looked past Clint, glancing over at Pietro with a knowing smile. "So I see," He walked over to the younger man and held his hand out. Pietro blinked as he reached over and shook hands, "Oliver Queen, nice to meet you. I'm a friend of Clint's, he used to come here a lot to train with me." 

"Train?" Pietro looked to Clint for an answer, still just as confused, maybe even more so.

"Uh, yeah. Oliver here is an archery master. He's been helping me learn how to do it. It's silly, I know, but it's actually pretty fun." With a crooked smile on his face, Clint shuffled his weight from foot to foot. Oliver laughed and patted his friend's back. 

"He's quite the pro, actually. You should see him in action." 

Clint cleared his throat, "Actually, that's why we came here. Pietro hasn't really, uh... gotten out much. So I figured I'd bring him here." He then turned to Pietro, hand twitching to reach out and touch him, "I know this probably isn't what you had in mind but-"

"No, no." Pietro shook his head and walked closer, taking Clint's hand in his own as he squeezed it gently, "This is amazing. I've never done archery before." 

Pietro was actually rather thankful that they hadn't gone out to a fancy restaurant. This was a part of Clint, something he enjoyed doing and he was more than happy to be here, to learn more about his boyfriend. It was also a new experience and even if that scared him a little, he was excited to see the world in ways he hadn't before. 

Oliver had them sign some papers, legal nonsense he told them. Clint paid for their session and Oliver gave him a key card to access the equipment and one of the rooms. He was happy to let the young couple go ahead alone, Clint was well trained and Oliver didn't really want to intrude.  

The room they went into was long. There were targets set up towards the far wall, all of them attached to tracks that allowed them to move around or to be set at a particular distance. There were racks lined up across an adjacent wall with bows and quivers full of arrows. Next to them was the control panel for the targets. Other than that, the room was rather empty save for a few posters. 

Clint set up the room and equipment with expertise that must have taken years of practising and use to gain. He handled the bows with easy, testing the weight and checking the strings were all in place. He ended up putting three of them back before he finally settled on the right bow. He grabbed a quiver and flitted through the arrows as he walked back over. He set down the equipment and smiled at Pietro. 

"Alright, this is everything we need. The targets are a good starting distance for you already so we can just get right into it." Clint slipped his jacket off, hanging it over the back of a nearby chair. Pietro followed suit as Clint ushered him over to where he was stood. There were markings on the floor showing where to stand in front of the targets; Clint was stood on the one in the middle, bow resting against his leg as he strapped on some gloves. He tossed a pair to Pietro, "Put those on. It'll stop you from getting blisters." He explained. Pietro swiftly pulled the gloves on with Clint's help and then they were ready to start. 

Clint started off with a demonstration, talking Pietro through the way to position yourself and stand, moving on to how to hold the bow and finally how to shoot an arrow. It seemed simple enough to Pietro, Clint fired the arrow and hit the bullseye with ease. Archery was probably the easiest sport Pietro had ever seen in action. 

That was, until, Pietro was the one holding the bow. 

The bow was awkward to hold at first, his hand felt weird and misplaced as Clint continued to coax his fingers around the metal limbs until it felt more comfortable. Clint then moved down, grasping Pietro's calves to pull his legs slightly further apart, twisting his left foot a tad before then moving back up. 

Pietro, for the most part, was a blubbering red mess. All he could do was stutter and go along with Clint's pulls and tugs. 

"Here, you just need to- Look, lift your arm slightly. Bend your elbow just a little, okay now straighten your back."

Pietro yelped as Clint pressed into the small of his spine, forcing him upright. Clint then stepped back and smiled, "Okay, I'm going to give you an arrow. Now all you have to do is notch it in place, pull back, aim and fire." 

Clint handed over the arrow and helped put the arrow in place before letting Pietro take over. The Sokovian fiddled with the grip on the bowstring, tightening his fingers before he began to pull back slowly. 

"Alright, just take it easy, Pietro. Breathe, aim, then just let go of the string and let the arrow fly."

Pietro sucked in a deep breath. He bit his lip in concentration, eyes focused on the target. He moved the bow around, tilting it up then down then to the left and up again. It took a while before Pietro was finally happy with his aim. He was sure it would be a bullseye. It had to be. 

The string was pulled back. Pietro kept his arm steady, eyes focused. Then, he let go. 

 The arrow flew through the air, past the target before it clattered to the ground several feet behind him. Pietro's face fell into a pout. The arrow was more than a foot out from the target. 

Clint hid his snickering as he wandered over to help Pietro with the next arrow. 

His chest pressed into the younger man's back as he rested his arms over Pietro's, wrapping his fingers around his to guide him through the aiming process.

Pietro knew Clint was talking but all he could hear was his heartbeat thundering in his ears. They had never been this close before, not like this anyways. He nodded to show he was listening as Clint traced his calloused fingers down his pale arms. He pulled Pietro's arm back, guiding the arrow and bowstring back as he aimed. 

"There... Now try." His voice was a low murmur in the Sokovian's ear, hot breath against the shell of his ear and Pietro could see as his arms quivered with more than just the strain of holding a tense string. 

Pietro nodded again, his fingers loosened as he went to fire. Before he let go, he felt Clint shift behind him. A pair of lips pressed against the skin of his neck and Pietro jumped at the sudden jolt that went down his spine. 

The bow and arrow clattered to the floor as he cursed in his native tongue, pushing Clint away as his face burned with a mixture of feelings. Clint doubled over laughing at the look his boyfriend was giving him, an adorable mix between a pout and a glare. 

Pietro picked up the bow and smacked Clint with the metal limbs. The blond yelped and fell to the floor as he only continued to laugh, losing his balance for no real reason. His hand flew out, grabbing onto Pietro to pull him down with him. They both went crashing into the floor; Pietro landed on top of Clint as their heads bumped together with a resounding clonk

Clint only laughed more as Pietro began to hit him with one hand, the other pressed to his head as he rubbed away the pain. 

"Ow! Ow, okay, okay. Relax, I'm sorry!" He giggled, grabbing Pietro's wrist to stop the attacks. He then leaned up, pressing a kiss to the corner of his lips to calm him down. Pietro froze but quickly turned to a puddle of goop once Clint began to kiss him properly. 

Clint deepened the kiss slowly, not wanting to push Pietro too far. He wanted to ease him into it, tentative and careful. Pietro was, at first, apprehensive. He didn't want to do anything wrong but at the same time, he didn't want to stop.

They lay like that for a few seconds, neither really kept track of time, before they finally parted. Pietro laughed quietly to himself, breathless and in awe. 

"That was..."

"Amazing?" Clint grinned, brushing back some of Pietro's fallen hair, "Yeah, yeah it was." He laughed, pressing another quick peck to his lips before he began to get up off of the floor, pulling his dazed boyfriend along with him.

Pietro smiled bashfully, dashing in to kiss Clint quickly on the cheek before moving away to pick up the abandoned bow and arrow. "Alright, no more playing around. I am here to learn." He tried to keep a straight face, he really did but a smile cracked through nonetheless. Clint rolled his eyes, running a hand over his face before wandering over to help his boyfriend again. 

"Okay, okay. Playtime is over." Clint's grinned told Pietro that it was anything but. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can not remember the last time I had so much fun." Pietro opened the door to the car and climbed out carefully, pulling his jacket around his shoulders as he walked around to the pavement. Clint was already stood, locking the car before opening his arm out to the younger man. Pietro wrapped an arm around his waist as Clint's arm snaked around his shoulders to begin guiding him home. The car was parked a little way down the street from the apartment block but neither of them minded the short walk. "Thank you, Clint. This means a lot to me." 

Clint waved his hand dismissively, "Ah, it was nothing. You deserve to have some fun and I really enjoyed spending the time with you." 

Pietro smiled as he relaxed. He would always be thankful for the way his life had turned around. If he hadn't gone into that cafe all those months ago, none of this would have ever happened. He would still be roaming around the streets, or most likely, dead. "I will never be able to thank you enough for all that you have done." He said, quiet as he let his head fall against the blond's shoulder. 

Clint didn't have the words for that. He wished he had found the kid sooner, found some way to help him as soon as he was kicked out of his home. Pietro didn't deserve it, any of it. But he knew that what was done was done. Clint was going to make sure this kid was safe from no way, away from anything that could hurt him. 

They were almost home when Pietro paused. Clint stopped after feeling his arm tug when he tried to continue walking. He turned and frowned, confused when he saw Pietro staring off into space. 

"Pietro? What's wrong?" He asked, turning to face him fully to see what was going on. 

Pietro hushed him, staring off into an alleyway to the side of him. He waited a beat before his eyes widened. He turned to Clint. "Do you hear that?" He was silent for another beat, turning back to face the alley as he began to inch forward. 

Clint, perplexed, began to follow behind slowly. Something was going on. He listened, closely; He even went as far as to turn the volume on his hearing aids up, but all he heard was the usual street noise. 

Then, a mewl. 

He stopped at the entrance of the alley as Pietro continued forward, lowering to the floor as he looked under a dumpster. He gasped, sitting back up quickly as he turned to Clint. Uncertain as to how to proceed, he slowly inched around the dumpster, keeping his voice soft as he spoke. 

"Hello, little one. Hi." He whispered, extending his hand out slowly to the shaken creature. 

Curled against the wall and squished under the metal container was a cat. Small, maybe even a kitten. The cat was a skinny, scrawny little thing, short white fur knotted and dirty. As Pietro peered closer he realised that her front left leg was missing. There was no blood and consider how old she looked, it was safe to assume that she was born without it. 

"You poor thing. Here, come here. I won't hurt here. Я просто хочу помочь тебе (*I just want to help you)."

The kitten cried, dragging herself out from under the dumpster slowly. She hesitated for a moment, a sad look in her eyes as she quivered. She was weak, barely staying awake. Pietro didn't want to think about how long she had gone without food, not to mention he knew it had rained a couple of days ago. It was a miracle that she hadn't fallen to hypothermia yet. 

"It will be alright. I will help you." Pietro whispered desperately, urging the kitten out and into his arms. 

The cat crawled out further, mewling brokenly as she scrambled against the loose stone of the alleyway floor. Pietro reached out and scooped her up slowly, hushing her as she began to cry. Pietro felt his heart shatter as she shivered in his palms. She was barely bigger than his hand, almost fitting into his palm perfectly.

Clint didn't even have to think twice, "Come on, let's get her back home." He ushered Pietro out of the alley, wrapping an arm around his waist to head off home. Pietro followed silently, eyes trained on the kitten he was holding against his chest.

Clint knew then that they weren't going to be losing her, not in a million years. 

When they finally arrived home, Pietro began rushing around the apartment, cradling the kitten as he began to pull out towels, blankets, anything he could think of to help the creature out. 

Clint watched on from the doorway, hanging up his jacket slowly before then fussing Lucky to keep her away from Pietro and the cat. He knew the dog wouldn't hurt her, but she was big and easily excitable. 

Pietro gathered together a bundle of blankets and towels and proceeded to wrap the kitten up, setting her down on the kitchen counter. Clint whistled to Lucky, telling her to go to her bed for now. She whined in complaint but did as she was told regardless. He then walked over to Pietro, coaxing him away from the cat gently. 

"Hey, hey, easy. You'll smother her. Let me help." Clint took away some of the towels, adjusting the blankets to keep the kitten secure for now. Pietro took a shaky breath as he stood back, he didn't want to get in the way and it seemed like Clint knew what he was doing.

Clint started by filling the sink up with some warm water. He washed off the cat, making sure she was okay as he cleaned away the grime and mud from her fur. Then he wrapped her in a towel, then a blanket to keep her warm while she dried off. He turned and carefully handed her back to Pietro. "She's clean now... Just hold her to your body, it'll keep her warm and it'll make her feel safe." He explained, walking them over to the sofa. 

Pietro sniffled a little as he sat down, hugging the kitten to his chest as he curled up on the sofa cushion slowly. Clint watched on. He wasn't too surprised Pietro was attached to this cat, that he was going to throw himself into ensuring the kitten would survive. 

He made a quick call to Tony, knowing there wasn't much to do for the time being. The small cat needed food badly. 

"Hey," Clint lowered himself down on to the sofa next to Pietro carefully, pulling him close as he sighed softly. "It'll be okay. We'll take care of her. She's a tough cookie to make it this far, she's not going to go anywhere now."

Pietro nodded, but his eyes were red, irritated with tears as he snuggled and pushed himself into Clint, "I know, I- I just... She reminds me so much of- of when I was on the streets, you know?"

Clint nodded, understanding perfectly, "I went through the exact same thing with Lucky, I understand." He pressed a reassuring kiss to Pietro's forehead. "She'll be okay. We're going to help her, give her a new home, a family to love her."

Just like you did for me, Pietro thought. He stroked the kitten's little head, knowing she would need a name, but right now, all he wanted to do was make sure she would survive. 

Tony arrived within minutes, a shopping bag filled with kitten food whatever else he had bought at the pet store. Clint eyed the bag wearily as his friend approached them. 

"Alright, I came as soon as I could. Where is the little guy?" 

Pietro was now asleep, curled on the sofa and tucked safely under a blanket. Clint hushed him, gesturing with his head toward the kitchen, not wanting Pietro to wake up. 

Tony blinked before realised quickly why he was being asked to move. "Oh, right, right. Of course, sorry." He made his way into the kitchenette, sneaking around the sofa with exaggerated gestures. Clint only rolled his eyes. 

"Just set the stuff down. Help me prepare some food for her." 

Tony nodded as he set the bag down, quickly pulling out the formula to get started. While that was being sorted, Clint took a peek into what was left in the shopping bag. Inside was filled with different things, some kitten treats, toys, even a full plush bed. 

"Tony, you didn't have to get all of this stuff. I can give you the money back, I promise, just-"

"No," Tony turned and handed over the small bottle filled with the food formula. Clint took it and carefully urged the kitten to begin feeding.  "It's alright. I could tell that this fluffy jelly bean is important to the kid, I figured that grabbing you a little starter kit couldn't hurt." 

Clint smiled, leaning back against the counter as he nodded, "Well, thanks. I really appreciate it and I know Pietro does too." He looked up then, staring at his sleeping boyfriend fondly. 

Tony grinned, folding his arms over his chest as he leaned back against the counter, almost mirroring Clint. "You really like him, don't you?" 

Clint sighed, knowing he was in deep as he nodded, "Yeah... He's the best thing to happen to me for a while. I mean, I was fine with my life beforehand but now? Now, I could never imagine my life without him." He said softly, quickly turning his attention to the cat to see the bottle empty. He wiped away the excess milk from her furry chin before wrapping her up tighter, hugging her close as he watched her yawn silently as she settled down to sleep. 

Tony smiled knowingly, he could see what was happening between the two boys. It wasn't his place to say anything, so he wouldn't, but he still knew. 

"Anyways, Pietro's birthday. It's less than a week away but I'm really close to getting everything sorted for you." 

Clint nodded quickly, glancing to make sure Pietro was still asleep. He didn't want the surprise to be ruined. 

"Okay, great. Again, thank you so much for doing this. I really appreciate Steve figuring this out for me." He had big plans for Pietro's birthday, something truly special, something he would never forget. 

"Ah, don't sweat it. Steve is probably more enthusiastic about this than you are. He's real happy to put his access to governmental databases to some good use." 

"Oh, of course, because using them for police work and protecting the city isn't enough." 

Tony laughed, quickly muffling the noise with his hand when he saw the kitten blink her eyes open for barely a second before shutting them again, "You know what I mean." 

Clint could only shake his head but he wasn't going to complain much. "Just as long as he's not going to get into trouble."

"He won't. It's not illegal, just not... recommended." 

"Uh-huh, yeah sure. Whatever you say." A glance at the time told him it was getting late. He knew Tony would probably stick around for a while so he ended up making them both some coffee. He set the kitten up in her bed, placing her on the dining table for now until he had a chance to properly introduce her to Lucky tomorrow. 

Tony left around midnight. Clint was left then to clean up the final bits and pieces, making the rounds of the apartment for any loose dishes or rubbish before checking up on the pets. 

Then he walked over to Pietro, realising that he would have to move him from the sofa. If he slept out here all night then he would have a bad neck in the morning.

Clint ended up picking him up and carrying him to the bedroom. Pietro was still rather underweight for someone his size and age so it wasn't too hard to carry him into the bedroom. He didn't even stir as Clint stripped him of his shoes and jeans, leaving him in his boxers and his shorts. Clint followed suit, stripping to his underwear. After, he removed his hearing aids and placed them in their usual spot. He slid into the bed next to Pietro, pulling the young man close and holding him tight as he pressed a kiss to his cheek. 

"G'night, Pietro."    

((A/N - It's finally up! I can't believe I haven't updated this book since May, yikes. I'm really sorry for the delay but I promise I'll be getting back to regular updates the best I can. Love you all and thank you for being so patient. <3 ))

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1M 47.8K 35
✖Prequel to Living My Life✖ Book 1✖ Tony's life is not perfect. This billionaire playboy likes to drink his life away. Steve's life isn't much better...
113K 4.4K 45
Tony and Steve decide to adopt, unknowingly taking in a vital member of the team. Pietro's life is ripped to apart after Age of Ultron. Clint is left...
2.3K 78 13
Rochelle Stark, daughter of Tony stark and Pepper Potts, best friend of Peter Parker. Roche is 16 and recently out of an abusive relationship. With...
17.1K 697 16
Pietro and his twin sister, Wanda, are not too long begin living at the Avenger tower with the rest of the Avengers. But because they were underage...