never agaιn a cнandler rιggѕ...

By DinosaurCentral

Natalie baker, a Fourteen year old girl from Washington has to move in with her father who lives in Beverly H... More

never agaιn a cнandler rιggѕ ғanғιcтιon ♡
never agaιn: cнapтer one ♡
never agaιn: cнapтer тwo ♡
never agaιn: cнapтer тнree ♡
never agaιn: cнapтer ғoυr ♡
never agaιn: cнapтer ғιve ♡
never agaιn : cнapтer ѕιх ♡
never agaιn : cнapтer eιgнт
never agaιn: cнapтer nιne
never agaιn: cнapтer тen ♡

never agaιn : cнapтer ѕeven ♡

184 8 5
By DinosaurCentral

Then I got a text, at first I ignored it .. but then I got a phone call, and another , and another ..  from Barbra.

At first of course I assumed it was Sam trying to call me so I just kept ignoring the texts and calls , not even checking my phone.

Then there was a nock at the door. I quickly pulled away from chandler who carried me to the bed, sitting me down and handing me a drink then a blanket.

He sat next to me and covered us both up , " Come in, " He said turning towards his bedroom door.

Then his mom walked in, " Uhm , Chandler , Barbra is looking for Natalie, " His mother spoke and we both nodded .

" Oh, okay sorry, " I said and got up , pecking a kiss on Chandler's lips before grabbing my phone and reading her texts.

Sent - 9:54 PM

From - Barbra

' Where are you?! I told you to NOT leave the house! '

7 Missed calls from Barbra and Dad .

Oops..

I quickly rushed back home and into the house .

" Barbra! " I shouted then saw Sam rushing down the stairs shouting " I found her mom! " 

I just glared at him and he just smirked, " oh boy are you in trouble " he said , the smirk never leaving his face.

" shut up . " I snapped as Barbra called for me up stairs.

I groaned , not wanting to know the punishment that was coming towards me , then slowly walking upstairs.

once I reached their room my dad stood up and walked over to me, slapping me across the face. I instantly felt my face burn up.

" TODD. " I heard my step mother shout and my eyes slowly got watery as the stinging spreaded throught my face , causing more pain.

My father stared at me and I quickly raised my hand, ready to slap him back, but he grabbed my wrist before I could make another move.

" Don't you think about it, Natalie. " he spoke, his voice raspy and filled with annoyance. I just stared at him as his grip on my wrist tightened causing me to whimper.

" L-let go! " I stuttered and tried taking my hand back.

" You should be more greatful! I didnt need to take you back you meant noth- "

he was cut off by the shouting of my step mother comanding him to stop speaking but he disobeyed and continued shouting at me.

" I didnt take a bratty teenager into my home for my own pleasure, your mother forced it. I honestly was doing fine without y- "

She cut him off again with a louder shout , " TODD. Stop this nonsense! " she shouted at me.

" Barbra, SHUT UP. " he shouted turning his head toward her , his eyes showing clear anger. After that he easily turned back to me, " You mean nothing to me, you were a mistake. " he stated and my heart sunk.

I knew it.

" F-fine, maybe I-I'll just move back in with my m-mother.. who cares. " I spat out at him and yanked my arm back with all the strenght I had.

His eyes softened a bit and he sighed , " I didnt mean it like- "

" Shut up, I'd gladly go back to her. You people mean nothing to me just as I mean nothing to you. " I stated and backed away slowly, " I hate you. " I spoke, meaning it.

After the I said that I quickly turned around on my heel and walked away, hearing them call for me but I tried my best to ignore it and just go up to my room.

♡ ♡ ♡

Hours passed , I cried for most of them , or atleast until I fell asleep to my tears.

I was a mistake..

How could he say something like that? He had no emotion in his voice when he did..

He meant it.

I know he did..

I am a mistake..

Quickly , before I began crying again I stumbled over to my patio, sitting on a chair the family had set out there for me I suppose.

I stared down at my arm, the one my father gripped. It now had five dark purple bruises where his fingers and thumb were placed.

Slowly, I ran my fingers across the largest one, the tumb bruise I suppose. It hurt , but not as much as I thought it would.

He hurt me, and meant to do it.

He told me how I was a mistake, how he didnt want me..

I was snapped out of my thoughts when the amazing Chandler Riggs opened his window, smiling.

" Hey, Natalie. " he said softly and locked his window in place, then leaned on the window seal.

I turned around and nodded towards him, " oh, hi Chandler. " I said softly , quickly hidding the burises as best I could.

" So.. what happened with the entire parent thing? " he asked and i sighed looking down.

" Nothing really, yelling mostly. " I answered , leaving out some parts. " Im thinking about going back with my mother. " I added with a sigh.

His eyes drooped and his shoulders fell forward, " what? why? " he asked , concern in his voice.

Honestly , I was happy someone cared, especially since what just happened a few hours earlier .. but I cant handle it, my father and him constantly looking over my shoulder.

The judging that Sam easily gives with without even moving a limb.

The fake care that Barbra tries to share with me but I refuse to except.

The only thing I look forward to is Chandler.. but he has a life , too.

I just cant take my family..

I dont want too.

" I refuse to stay in a household where I am being judged for how much and when I eat, constantly being watched , and criticized by my own family. " I said , looking off at the distance. Honestly I didnt want eye contact at the moment , I did want to know how he was taking this.

" I refuse , I'm sorry Chandler but I'm going home to my mother. Although I am not sure when, but I know for a fact I am and it best be soon. " I said and glanced at him slowly.

He looked broken , the way he looked broken honestly felt like a stab in the throat then a slice down the back. I hated breaking him but I couldnt take it.

At this rate instead of me getting better with my disorders , I will easliy be getting worse.

" Im sorry then, Ms. Natalie, but I refuse to live in a world with out you. " He said and slowly straightened up, " So, to my conclusion, I must find out why you feel the way you do and Fix it immediately. " He said and as he did so , around his last words , a noticed a small smirk appeared across his cheeks.

My heart started pounding,

" Chandler, No. Dont get into it, its family drama. " I tried to tell him but he ignored and shushed me.

" Oh, Natalie. according to your step mom I am family, therefore it is my problem. Also, you are my girlfriend. I refuse to except the fact your wanting to leave me before the fun starts. " He spoke and as he did so I listened , sighing.

" In the blood family , Chandler. " I tried to say but he shushed me once more.

" Blood or not, your my girlfriend and I need to fix this at once. " He spoke again and I sighed.

" Chandler, its drama. Please, Please, Please, stay out of it. " I begged , " Its nothing , really. "

" Well then, if its nothing then I shall fix this ' Nothing ' . And, since it is ' Nothing ' it shouldnt matter if I fix the problem or not. "

" Chandler, please no, its something. Something I dont want you to get pulled into. "

" Oh , but Natalie, sweet Natalie, " he cooed , " It is. " He whispered softly and I groaned quietly.

" Fuck you, " I said in a joking way causing us both to laugh a bit softly.

--

" Natalie, " my father said as he shook me to my awaking. " wake up. " he said and I groaned.

" No! " I exclaimed , annoyed. I honestly still hated my father, its only been a few days since the drama and I'm still fed up.

" Excuse me? " he asked throwing a pillow at me. " Wake up Natalie, now. "

I groaned and threw the pillow back. " You wake up! " I shouted and he rolled his eyes.

" I am awake. " he replied causing me to glare at him.

" I will wake up, once your gone and get me a plane ticket back to my mothers. " I snapped and threw the blanket over my head.

" No, your mother wants you to live with me. There for you shall. Deal with it Natalie. " he snapped back as he walked out of the room.

" I expect you be ready for school once I come back! " He shouted at me once he was in the hall way.

I groaned .

Ugh , the first day of school. Great.

I just hope I can possibly have a few classes with Chandler.

Although I didnt want to get ready I did, throwing on some jeans and a T-shirt that read ' I may look happy but the only way I'd really smile is if you cut me ear to ear. '

Then I combed my hair, tying it into a messy bun .

Then came my shoes and I quickly slipped on some white convers. Once I finished my outfit I slipped into the bathroom and applied some mascara.

Once finished with everything I walked down stairs , skipping breakfast for today.

Sam glared at me,

" what are you wearing? " he asked with an almost horrified look as he read my T-shirt.

" clothing. " I replied , still angry with my entire family.

" Clothing that should end up in the trash. " He said and I looked at him .

" shut up. "

"Make me. "

" you wish. "

We went back and fourth until my father interrupted us, " Shut up. You both. Now, are you ready for school? You dont want to be late. " my father informed us and I rolled my eyes.

" I am. " I said standing up and walking over to my back pack which was a blood red Jansport.

Sam shook his head , " dont go all emo on me Natalie. " he said and I turned to face him.

" Emo? " I asked as I tossed my bag over my shoulder.

He nodded, " you wear all dark colors and you dont eat. I bet there is some self-harm under those long sleeves of yours. " he said.

" Excuse me? " I asked stepping forward.

" You heard me. " he replied and I shook my head.

" Your a dick. " I said and walked to the front door, opening it then walking outside.

Sam smirked and followed me.

" Awe, come on Natalie. Its not a big deal. " he said and I shook my head.

" Fuck off. " I said looking down as I climbed into the truck.

" Natalie! " Sam shouted jogging over to the truck and climbing inside.

" Go away. " I growled looking at him and he smirked.

" Calm down, its not a big deal. "

" It is Sam! "

" no- "

" It is. But you wouldnt understand. "

" Yes I - "

" NO YOU WOULDNT, YOUR LIFE IS LIKE PERFECT WHILE IM GETTING HATED ON BY MY OWN FAMILY. " I shouted , getting a bit watery-eyed.

" But yours could be too- "

" shut up, no it cant. " I said as I opened the door and climbed out of the car, " Im walking today. " I mumbled looking down.

Sam shook his head , " The school is like five blocks away! " he said, opening the car door and climbing out then chasing after me.

" I dont care. " I snapped as I continued to walk forward, not even taking the time to look back at him.

" Stop. " Sam said but I just ignored him.

" Natalie! " he continued.

And I continued ignoring him until my father walked out.

" Both of you in the truck now. " My dad shouted.

" No! " I protested , glancing back at them both.

" Whats your problem? " Sam asked.

" you. " -- I paused -- " Everyone. Dad, You, Barbra! Ya'll are just pretending to care and I want to go home. Im tired of all of yours bull shit okay? Its not worth my time and I'm planning on leaving even if I have to walk. " I snapped at them both before folding my arms across my chest and continuing walking to school.

" Natalie! " My father shouted for me.

" WHAT?! " I yelled , annoyed.

" dont you dare talk to me like that. " He said .

" Fuck you, " I said shaking my head, " I'm calling my mom . She'd actually help me get home. She isnt like you people. "

" Excuse me? " Sam asked.

" You heard me. You all are jerks. " I said and continued walking to school as I dailed my mothers phone number.

I quickly called and she answered on the third ring.

" Hello? Natalie? " she asked and I sighed.

" Yeah, its me. " I mumbled into my phone.

" Awesome! Hows Cali? " she asked and I glanced around.

" Horrible. " I mumbled and she gasped.

" What? Why! " she asked confused.

" I want to go home. "

" Natalie.. "

" please mom I hate it here.. " I begged and she sighed.

" Your father misses you.. "

" bullshit. He didnt even try to talk to me as I grew up. He doesnt care. "

" Yes he does. " She said and I shook my head.

" No, no. He doesnt. He judges me left and right.

I. Want. To. Go. Home. "  I snapped and she sighed once more.

" Natalie please baby dont do this. "

" Mom I want to go home. I cant take it. "

" Natalie it isnt that b- "

" Yes it is! "

" no- "

" Yes mom! Yes it is its horrible please! "

" I dont know when I can get the plane ticket. " She mumbled almost disapointed.

" Really? Your saying I can come home? " I asked excited.

" I just said that I cant get a plane ticket. " she replied and I smirked.

" But I can. " I replied and she sighed.

" Natalie cant you just try to li- "

" Thank you mom. I'll get a plane ticket asap. Love you! Bye! " I said and before she could finish I hung up.

Then I walked to school thinking about how I could gather all this money I needed to get back home.

---

After about twenty minutes or so I reached the school.

Damn was it huge.

I would probably enjoy the one in Washington more..

But I just have to make it through seven hours..

No big deal..

Right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6M 97.8K 67
"Stay away from me I'm not the man for you understand" how did this change to this "I can't live without her", read to figure out this one of a kind...
156K 5K 56
Natalie fell in love with the bad boy in school his name is Kyle but he never noticed her but kyle not just a bad boy his a gang leader and his feare...
176K 1.9K 61
Valerie Prescott is hot and beautiful. She can pull any guy she want's but lately she doesn't think about boys. She just experienced something that i...
134K 2.7K 105
A fifteen year old girl moves across the country to LA and along the way runs into her first friend from the celebrity city. But becoming close to Ca...