The Oceans Call

بواسطة that_island_girl

Steven McGarrett is the commander and head of Hawaii's number one crime fighting task force. With his partner... المزيد

|1| Somewhere New
|2| Ka Hoʻomaka (getting started)
|3| Ke Kāhea (the call)
|4| Winner Winner, Shrimp Dinner
|5| Extreme Heat
|6| Moʻolelo Mōʻaukala (history)
|7| Surf Lessons
|8| Kaʻaina (dinner)
|10| Interrogation
|11| Turn Ons
|12| Mahalo
|13| Momma's Home
|14| Filler
|15| e kahaha (surprise)
|16| hoaaloha pili loa
|17| Maui Life
|18| Hopena (destiny)
|19| ohana
|20| Family Time
|21| aloha wau iā 'oe (I love you)
|22| inoa inoa
|23| Remaking Old Memories
|24| Birthday Bash
|25| Floor Pancakes
|26| Opportunities
|27| Haunting Past
|28| Moving Foward
|29| Worries
|30| ke wehe ana
|31| Turning Pages
|32| Little Bit Of Truth
|33| Wo Fat
|34| The Days Of Our Lives

|9| Date Night

4.6K 94 8
بواسطة that_island_girl

"Coconut shrimp." I say.

"Same here." My cousin Mikey says. They hand us our food and we go sit at a table.

"I'm so glad we finally get to hang out." I tell Mikey.

"Me too. I haven't seen you and Everest in years. Luckily my work brought me here for the week, and it was perfect timing to see you guys."

"I know, I'm so happy you're here. I've missed you."

"I've missed you too."

"How do you like the shrimp?" I ask him, as I take a bite of mine.

"It's really good. We don't have anything like this back home, so I love it."

"Haha good." Out of nowhere, Mikey gets a really worried look on his face.

"They look tough." Mikey says looking behind me. I turn around and smile.

"Ehhh, they're alright."

"You know them?" I feel hands on my shoulder and Steve kisses the top of my head.
"Hi beautiful."

"Hi." I say looking up and him and smiling.

"I'll take that as a yes." Mikey says, faking a smile.

"Mikey, this is Steve. Commander of five 0. And that's Danny, Kono, and Chin. Guys, this is my cousin Mikey."

"How's it going?" Steve asks, shaking his hand.

"Pretty good. I'm in Hawaii so couldn't get much better."

"Yeah, you here just for a visit?"

"And a little bit of business."

"Yeah? What do you do?"

"I buy and sell properties around the US. Fix them up a little when they need it."

"That sounds super awesome man."

"Yeah, it's pretty fun most of the time."

"Well, if you don't mind, can I borrow Brooklyn for a second?"

"Yeah man, go for it." Steve smiles and grabs my hand.

"Thank you. We will be right back." I smile, a little confused. We walk over to Steve's truck and walk around to the passenger side, where we are blocked from all of the people. Steve just looks at me and smiles. "Hi." He says with a cheesy grin.

"Haha, hi." I smile back and he leans down and kisses me.

"I missed you."

"You were only gone for two days. Speaking of which, I thought you were supposed to be in Maui today?"

"We got a lead here, so we came back. We have some people over there searching for more evidence."

"Sounds exciting."

"Always is." He tucks his arm behind me, pulling me closer to him. I smile and wrap my arms around his neck. "You have plans tonight?"

"Nope." I say, popping the 'p'.

"Perfect. You wanna come over and I will cook you dinner?"

"You cook? Awe man, I have found a real man now."

"Hell yeah I can cook. You in?"

"Of course." We both smile and I kiss him. "You want me to bring anything?"

"Just yourself."

"I can manage that." He smiles and we walk back over to the benches. "Everything okay?" I ask Mikey, as he stands up.

"Uhmm yeah. Something came up with work and it's an emergency so I have to go deal with that? Is that okay?"

"Yeah of course."

"Okay. So sorry. We still on for dinner tomorrow night?"

"Yeah. See you tomorrow." He gives me a quick hug and races off to his car. "Well, that was weird."

"He buys and sells properties, and there's an emergency?" Steve asks, watching Mikey drive away.

"Yeah. I never really ask."

"Huh, well, that means we get to spend more time together." He says looking back at me.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, you're gonna come sit with us."

"I don't want to interrupt."

"Interrupt? Are you kidding? The only interruption at that table is Danny."

"I can hear you, you know." Danny says.

"I am well aware." I just roll my eyes and follow Steve over to the table. Steve sits down next to Chin and I sit next to him. He smiles and puts his arm around me.

"Hey Brooklyn, nice to see you again." Danny says smiling.

"Nice to see you again too, Danny."

"Hello gorgeous-woah." Steve says looking me up and down as he opens the door.

"I take it you approve?" I was wearing a short, tight white dress with tan sandals.

"You look amazing." A huge grins grows across his face. "Uhmm come in." He steps out of the way and I walk past him.

"Thank you. I uhh, I know you told me to just bring myself but I also brought wine, because I love wine."

"Well thank you." He leans down and kisses me and then we both walk into the kitchen.

"It smells amazing. What are you making?" I ask as I lean on the counter.

"Chicken Parmesan. It's not much but-"

"It's perfect. If it tastes half as good as it smells, it will be amazing."

"You're just saying that."

"We'll see." I stick my tongue out at him and grab a couple wine glasses out of the cabinet.

"Do you have a corkscrew anywhere?"

"Yeah, top drawer on the right." I grab the corkscrew and open the bottle and pour it into both the glasses. I hand him a glass and I take a sip out of mine.

"Thank you." He takes a drink and sets it down next to the oven. He takes the chicken off of the stove and starts preparing it.

"Bathroom?" I ask.

"When you walk back into the living room, it's on your left."

"Thank you."

Steves POV

Brooklyn walks to the bathroom and finish preparing the chicken. I put them on the plates and walk into the dining room and set them down. I start to walk back into the kitchen as my phone rings.

"McGarret." "Now?" "No, she doesn't know." "Yeah, I'm sure." "Not if I don't have to." "Okay, keep me updated. Thanks Chin." I hang up and let out a big sigh.

Brooklyn's POV

I start to open the bathroom door, when I hear Steve answer the phone.

"McGarret." "Now?" "No, she doesn't know." "Yeah, I'm sure." "Not if I don't have to." "Okay, keep me updated. Thanks Chin." He lets out a big sigh, which is when I decide to come out of the bathroom.

"Everything okay?" I ask him.

"Yeah. Just work stuff."

"Okay." I smile, but I can tell he's not telling me something, but I'll let it be for now. I don't want anything to ruin this night. We walk into the living room and he pulls my chair out for me and I sit down. He goes into the kitchen and grabs both glasses of wine and sets them on the table as he sits down. "This looks amazing. Thank you, Steve."

"Well thank you for giving me the opportunity to finally cook for someone other than Danny." We both laugh. "You look amazing tonight, by the way." He says cutting his food.

"Thank you. You look very handsome as well."

"I figured not wearing cargo pants would do the job."

"The jeans really make it." He just laughs. "But seriously, you look very nice." He smirks and we both take a bite of the food.

"Wow."

"That bad?"

"Steve, this is incredible."

"Well good, I'm glad. Here's to an amazing night, with amazing food, and amazing company." He lifts up his wine glass to make a toast and I lift mine up to his. We both smile and take a drink. "This wine is really good. Where did you get it?"

"Actually my brother had it saved. It was something my mom sent over to him when he first got the house, but he's not much of a wine drinker and he told me that I could use it. It is really good though, isn't it."

"Some of the best. Although it might just be because everything else is."

"You are a flirt."

"Only with you." I grin and take another drink. We spend the rest of the meal having small talk and his leg brushing mine. "I'm gonna take the dishes to the kitchen, you wanna find a movie?" Steve asks me as we both stand up.

"Yeah. You sure you don't want any help?"

"I'm fine. Thank you." He gives me a little smile and I walk into the living room and find all the movies underneath the tv. I'm surprised how many rom-coms he has. "You find anything good?"

"Well, I'm noticing a lot of rom-coms, that's for sure."

"Hey, I love a good rom-com as good as the next person...just don't tell Danny. He would never let that go."

"You're secret is safe with me. What about Top Gun? You want to watch that?" Steve just stares at me.

"Come here."

"What? Bad choice?" I ask walking towards him. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer to him, pushing his lips on mine. The kiss was deep and passionate. It was unlike any kiss I had ever experienced.I smile into the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. "Good choice?"

"I don't think I have ever wanted someone so much after they suggest Top Gun."

"I will most definently keep that in mind."

"God you're amazing." He kisses me one more time.

"Not as amazing as you." I kiss his cheek and walk back over to the dvd player and start the movie. I take my shoes off and sit next to Steve on the couch. He wraps his arm around me and I cuddle into his chest. About twenty minutes into the movie, I could feel Steve's eyes on me. I just smile and start tracing circles on his chest. I feel him slightly tense up but automatically relax. I look up at him, and before I could say anything, he started leaning closer to me, causing me to have to lean back, until I'm laying on my back and he's above me. He looks down to my lips and licks his lips. I smirk and bite my lip.

"Oh my god." He says shaking his head looking back up to my eyes. I raise my eyebrows and he slides one arm underneath me and I lean up a little bit until our lips connect.

His free arm slid up and down my leg, causing me to take a deep breath. Next thing we knew the front door starts to open. I pull back, resting my head against the arm rest on the couch and Steve looks up, seeing Danny and his daughter walking in. Steve clears his throat and we both sit up. "Danny, have you ever heard of a doorbell, or even knocking?"

"I have not. I hope we weren't interrupting anything."

"Well, since you have Grace with you, I'm gonna let it slide." I sigh as I wipe the smeared lipstick off of my face. "Is there uh, a reason you are here?"

"Right, uhmm Grace said she forgot her homework here."

"Oh, yeah. It's on the counter by the fridge. Oh by the way, Grace this is Brooklyn. You remember Everest?"

"Yeah."

"Yeah, this is her sister."

"Hi, I've heard so much about you." I say smiling.

"Oh yeah, I remember hearing about you. Danno said that you and uncle Steve are-"

"That's enough sharing Grace. Go get your homework please." Danny says cutting her off. She just rolls her eyes and walks into the kitchen.

"Her and uncle Steve are what, Daniel?"

"She heard me talking on the phone with Chin. I was just saying you were busy tonight, you know cause there was just some news on the case and I didn't want him interrupting."

"Oh, nothing like what you're doing right now?"

"Exactly. What I'm doing right now is making sure my daughter finishes her homework and finishes school."

"Were you gonna finish what you were saying about what 'uncle Steve' was doing."

"Well I was until you interrupted me so rudely."

"You want to say that huh?" I just rest my hand on Steve's leg, and he just smiles. "Go on, Daniel."

"I was saying that you guys were uhh, just hanging out." I see Steve shake his head and look over at Grace, who was trying her hardest not to laugh.

"Is that really what your dad said?"

"Haha no."

"That's what I thought. Anyways, it was really great seeing you guys, but uhh, it's a bit late. Probably time for bed, yeah?" Steve looks back at Danny.

"Right. Well I will see you tomorrow. It was nice seeing you Brooklyn. Sorry about interrupting."

"You're fine Danny. It was nice meeting you Grace."

"You too." She smiles and Steve gets up to shut and lock the door behind them. He looks back at me and grins.

"What?" A smile grows across my face. He walks over to me and picks me up bridal style. "What are you doing?" I ask laughing.

"Making this night unforgettable." He kisses me and carries me up the stairs.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

21.7K 701 17
Hawaii Five 0 Season One to TBD Steve McGarrett x OC graphics by @MissHolland
7.3K 186 21
Ellick Fanfic I don't own NCIS or any of the characters, just the plot :) TW: Foul Language, violence, sexual scene Started: May 25th, 2021 Completed...
107K 1.3K 21
[COMPLETED STORY] After being abducted for the past three years, Steve McGarrett thought he'd never see his little girl again. But when the team are...
124K 2.5K 37
The Five-0 team was at HQ when they got a call. A woman heard gunshots and a scream. As the team gets to the scene, they discover the whole house is...