- SYNDICATE • h.s (ON HOLD)

By HOLYRINGS

"you said it yourself, they'll never catch me." or the one where harry styles is just another FBI agent going... More

PROLOGUE + SYNOPSIS
TRAILER
CAST + PLAYLIST
ONE*
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
| my love |
SIX*
SEVEN*
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
| my life |
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
ello
SEVENTEEN*
EIGHTEEN
new syndicate?

FOURTEEN*

1.1K 28 5
By HOLYRINGS

guess whos back, back again.
didn't realize alot of people actually liked this book akjlsdfs

1749 words

---

ONE LOOK AND YOU'RE HYPNOTIZED - ANGEL EYES, MAMMA MIA 2

HARRY woke up the next day with his heart feeling somewhat heavy and his stomach growling but before he could do anything about it - his phone had rang beside him. The loud sound causing Analia to move against the sheets and let out small groans. She brought a white pillow from her side and hit Harry with the only energy she could at nine in the morning. He huffed at her weak attempt to hit him but sat up anyways.

"I'm getting it." He mumbled, voice still laced with sleepiness and the actions from last night causing his bones to crack in some places. He let out a low groan before stretching to reach his phone which was in his the pocket of his pants which were situated on the floor after last nights activities.

"Hello?" Harry grumbled into the device before hearing a fast paced voice on the other end. He couldn't understand a word and was starting to zone out by the end of it.

"Harry did you hear anything I said?" Evan asked in exhasperation. His tone filled with annoyance that Harry wasn't listening despite the fact that what he had said was quite important. Harry huffed and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before slowly getting up from the bed - feeling just how sore he was. His back was killing him especially the upper part. He could practically still feel Analia's nails still dragging across his back.

Harry's lips placed dozens of wet kisses onto Analia's skin where her neck met with her jaw. One of her sweet spots that Harry had very quickly discovered - even if they had been intimate only for quite a few times. His agent skills helped him out with that.

"Harry..." She let out a low moan. His name coming out mostly like a whine as she called out his name in pleasure. His thrusts bringing her nothing but pure euphoria. Analia was feeling everything and nothing all at once, at the same time. It was such a godly feeling that she noticed only Harry had given - at least so far.

Harry mumbled sweet and filthy words into her ear before placing multiple kisses onto her skin and placing one of his hands against her waist as he flipped them over. Analia straddling him now and taking the upper hand. She pushed down against his sweaty and toned chest leaving him to look up at her. Analia looked down at him and frowned - she didn't want it to be the last time.

"This doesn't have to end you know." She mumbled before tracing the tattoos that he had on his chest. Her hands circling and nails marking his skin as she did so. The action causing a trail of goosebumps wherever her hands went. Harry titled his head at her words and pondered upon it. His mind going back to what Niall had told him when they had met last time.

Whatever it takes.

"Hmm, think I need a little more convincing."  Harry said with a smirk on his face as he looked up at her. Analia reciprocated his expression before bending down, getting close to his ear.

"I could do that."

"SORRY, I wasn't listening. Say everything again slower." Harry spoke up against the phone, hearing Evan's loud sigh. Harry heard a soft snort beside him which caught his eye. He furrowed his eyebrows and picked up a pillow from the floor and threw it onto Analia's resting body. She was laying flat on her stomach with her long hair sprawled out against the white sheets.

"HEYYY!" She whined out and brought her upper body up against the bed and frowned at Harry. He smiled at her reaction then started to walk towards the bathroom.

Analia bit her bottom lip as she watched him walk away - his ass completely bare as he did so. He had a great ass if she had to say so herself and the red marks on his back that reminded her of their actions got her smiling too.

———

"ANALIA, I have to go. Evan wants to meet up and talk about some stuff." Harry stated once he was out of the bathroom and had clothes on his body which disappointed Analia. She quite liked him naked and bare. Something about it made him look so vulnerable - she liked that.

"Alright." Analia stated before grumbling into her pillow and turning her head to face the other way - away from his figure. Harry walked over and sat at the edge of the bed as he put on his shoes causing Analia to sit up from her position and wrap her arms around his neck, placing kisses onto his jaw and nibbling on the skin below his ear. His movements got slower as his body succumbed to her actions. The shoes that were in his hand slowly fell onto the floor as he quickly turned and grabbed her face, pressing his lips abruptly onto hers.

"You're gonna be the death of me."

———

"SORRY, I'm late. Traffic was insane." Harry spoke when he finally made it to the diner where Evan said he wanted to meet. Evan kept quiet as Harry rushed in front of him to sit down in the booth where Evan was currently situated. The red spots on his neck suggested that he was definitely not late because of traffic.

"You should cover that up before Jackson sees it." Evan stated quite nonchalantly. Harry's eyes slightly widened at the realization that his and Analia's activities didn't go unnoticed. Harry placed his right hand against his neck, brushing the tender skin that caused a small hiss to leave his lips. He groaned and shook his head - he was going to have to talk to Analia about that. Evan smirked at Harry with pursed lips, looking straight into his eyes.

"So you and Analia huh-" Evan stated in a playful tone while wiggling his eyebrows suggestively at the person in front of him. Harry rolled his eyes at the words that had come out of Evan's mouth and sighed.

"Who said it was Analia?" Harry questioned back just as playful with his eyebrows raised. Evan pursed his lips and shook his head, dropping the topic.

"Getting back to business since you're not preoccupied now.." Harry once again scoffed at Evan's statement and lent back against the booth with his arms crossed, making his shirt tighter against his skin. The plain white shirt doing his body wonders. It showed off all his good nooks and crannies. Evan was straight - he was sure of it but Harry made him wander off a few times.

"Jackson has a shipment tonight. Don't know what it is but he wants us all there - as always. He's protective of his shipments. Always having a perimeter set with dozens of men, metal detectors. All that crap, mate." Evan spoke as he took a sip of the chocolate milkshake that he had had for quite some time now. He wasn't necessarily going to get anything but as the waitresses stared at him as he sat alone while waiting for Harry - he didn't really have a choice. Harry furrowed his eyebrows as he watched Evan take in big sips before placing the glass down.

"Aren't you lactose intolerant?" Harry stated, remembering that it had been said in his file. Evan shrugged his shoulders and swallowed the liquid before licking his lips.

"Does anyone who's lactose intolerant even take that shít seriously?"

———

"I'M just saying, I don't think you should ambush today." Harry stated with Niall beside him as he talked to his superiors about their pending decision about tonight. Harry - of course, informed Niall on what he had learned today and Niall went straight to his boss. So now they both stood in front with their arms crossed.

"What do you think Horan?" One of them asked which brought all the focus in the room to Niall. After all, he was Harry's handler.

"I trust Harry's instincts. I think we don't go for it today. Maybe we can have a surveillance team out there but nothing more. They can just do a stakeout but besides that - I believe in what Harry says and we don't have enough information on the shipment after all. What if it's just going to be a bust... It'd be better if we don't spend resources until we're really crystal clear that there's a reason to." Niall spoke up with Harry nodding and agreeing every second or so. Two of the superiors in front of them right now, nodded their heads and stood up from their chairs.

"Alright, whatever it takes to put them all down."

———

"What do you want to do today?" Carrie asked whilst she cleaned one of the guns on the table, making sure that they were polished. Analia was sitting next to her with her legs up on the table and a bag of lays on her lap. The sound of her eating the chips - the only sound radiating the area. Everyone in the base were all doing their own thing, getting ready for some shipment tonight. Everytime there was a shipment, every person was on their own. Jackson had them all doing different things and Analia was just happy to not be a part of it all.

"Lets go out... I've been feeling cooped up here." Analia stated with a sigh. Carrie smiled at her answer and was already getting up from the couch. She placed the unclean guns on the table and grabbed onto Analia's hands.

"Well we need to start getting ready don't you think sooo?" Carrie said with a singsong voice as she pulled Analia into the hallway and into Analia's room. She dragged her up to the closet and opened the white doors revealing the plethora of clothes in it.

"Ready?"

---

a/n

IM BACK! i know its been a long time i was reading this again like through my drafts since i unpublished and i was like?? damn i actually really liked writing this and the plot of it so here i am aGAIN DOING IT FOR THE THIRD TIME. hopefully it works out AGAIN.

next chapters will be up quickly too since i was gone for so long

so how yall been????

- till next time muchachos

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 783 25
An abusive, possessive boyfriend keeping Katie Rudd trapped until she meets Harry Styles on a vacation. Harry Styles fan fic
12.5K 242 17
Evelyn is being pressured and stalked by an asshole from work. She feels like she's alone in the world. But there's Harry, her loving and caring boyf...
503K 4.8K 124
A collection of my short stories/oneshots/blurbs originally published on my tumblr. The fics are being reuploaded after a user unrightfully reported...
98.5K 3K 31
This isn't your typical fan fiction.