WE ARE FOREVER | VKOOK

By wildflowerXYZ

+ MAIN vkook (top Tae) DISCONTINUED BUT ENDING REVEALED Big SUB- yoonmin(top Yoongi), hobi is an important... More

{Its time}
{Together again}
{Why it ended}
{Lets play .01}
{Lets Play .02}
{Lucky}
{Restaurants and friends}
{Getting ready}
{Jealousy}
{Drunk actions}
NOT AN UPDATE
{Im Sorry}
{Fight for him}
{We shoot, We score .01}
{We shoot, We score .02}
{We shoot, We score .03}
{Enemies or allies}
{Countdown}
{What Happened}
QUESTION to get to know YOU
{Betrayal .01}
{Mask Off}
{Are you okay}
{Hospital Visit}
JEON JUNGKOOK 💍🤞🏾
KIM NAMJOON 👑
PARK JIMIN 😇
KIM SEOKJIN 😘
KIM TAEHYUNG 💜
JUNG HOSEOK 🤩
ending

{Betrayal .02}

1.1K 49 9
By wildflowerXYZ

Hey guys! Above is a short cute VMIN video, and yes I ship taekook and yoonmin but what the hell at one point we all ship them with whoever. Especially if your hardcore 0t7. Anyways yess above are the cute 1195 soulmates and best friends 💜

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
[Continuing from previous chapter, Jungkooks Perspective]

"Do you really think I cared about your abusive dad stories? Or about the fact that you were struggling because you were gay? Heck I didn't give two shits! Honestly you were just stupid and gullible looking for someone to accept your ass." She continues and I just stare at her shook to the core with the news she was feeding me.

"You know what? Everything your father said about you was right! You are good for absolutely nothing and such a waste of air. You ARE a disgrace and even the reason your brother died. And as a boyfriend oh my god you were fucking horrible! Couldn't even fuck me because you didn't want to loose your precious virginity, honestly I was assigned to be friends with a fucking charity case!" She spits at me laughing and I let one tear slip down my cheeks... this- she's my best friend.

" No Lisa! Your lying! You- we... we were best friends. I fucking trusted you!" I roar.

She smirks.

"Yeah and maybe a bit too much kook, you know if you weren't such a fucking dumbass maybe your brother would be alive." Lisa says.

"What the fuck do you mean" I ask her sternly. She doesn't respond so I kicked her a couple of times rather harshly.

"Fuck- stop! Fucking dick! I mean I'm the fucking reason your brother is now laying in a grave yard! Hah, you told me where he was located in his veteran days don't you remember... well guess who told EXO..." She says laughing.

"No... no oh my god. I -fucking hell! Why Lisa! Why the fuck would you help them kill him!" I cry out I didn't know what was happening with the rest of the members but the gun fire sound and slashing of skin told me that the fight was still on.

"No bitch! YOU killed your brother! Your dumbass told me where he was, you being in the gang killed him. It's your fault Jungkook, not mine." She spits back. At this point tears were spilling out of my eyes.

"Yes go ahead and cry kook! That's all you fucking do right? Your stupid ass is the reason your brother is fucking DEAD. It was actually pretty hot the way he screamed when we kidnapped him and brought him to EXO. You know I was even there when they stabbed him, although I was just chuckling in the back round. Your brother kept going on about how you would save him and get back at us for doing this to him but instead all bangtan did was fucking run away! Hah how pathetic, suits you just right." She tells me still keeping that grin on her face.

"No..." I look at her.

I-I can't deal with this... my hyung. I killed him, he- I shouldn't have told Lisa all of this holy shit... I'm so sorry hyung, I'm a fucking disgrace I'm so sorry.

I aim my gun up to her head in anger whilist wiping my eyes with my free hand but I couldn't kill her. I still couldn't do it even with her confession. So instead I kicked her head really hard causing her to black out.

I look up and see that Jennie was dead and I suspect that Jin and Hoseok hyung killed her, and so was Jisoo who was just tazed by Namjoon hyung and kicked over by Yoongi hyung causing her to hit her head on a glass table while falling to the cold ground.

Tae hyung and jimin hyung were fighting rose together and I knew that they got it covered so I walked to the side where Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin hyung resided.

"It's my fault hyung..." I say to no one in particular.

"What do you mean kook?" Hobi hyung questions me while putting his hand on my shoulder.

My whole childhood had been a lie, I dated and be friends someone who stabbed me in the back and used me for years. My only brother, my blood hyung who protected me from my abusive dad and always told me how much he loved me. Always wrote to me from his war travels. Always was there when I needed protection and love from a parent figure, he was my everything. And... and I caused his death.

A loud thump sound causes me to break from my frozen trance and I look up. Rose was dead and we were ready to go.

"Not so fast bangtan, you move one fucking inch and I'll kill suga." Lisa says. Fuck she got up...

She was a metre away from Yoongi hyung and he stared at her with a harsh glare but he had no weapon on him so he was forced to oblige. I scan the area and notice that our best shooter. jimin hyung, was in eye level with Lisa so if he shoots her she might already finish off Yoongi hyung seeing him move.

Jimin hyung was about to raise his gun not knowing this I presumed, but Namjoon hyung luckily signalled him to not move with his hand.

"Now your all caught huh bangtan? All of you, fucking get on your knees!" She yells. They all oblige except for me which causes Namjoon hyung to glare at me and whisper yell for me to sit the fuck down.

"Let him fucking go Lisa!" I yell.

"Sit the fuck down jeon!" She screams back.

"NO! Let him go right now!" I fume.

"Okay! I'll fucking shoot him then!" She threatens but I don't back down, I just tighten the grip of my gun on my hands.

"Sit the fuck down Jungkook!" Jin hyung yells at me. But I don't listen to him and take a step towards Lisa.

"Let. Him. Go." I repeat.

"Hah, well I'm fucking pulling the trigger." She says and raises her gun to Yoongi hyungs head.

He closes his eyes and the rest of bangtan shout Yoongi hyungs name in fear.

A trigger is pulled. A body falls to the ground. Dead.

I stare in shock at the body and everyone around me does the same. I start to fume and break everything in sight, knocking over chairs, breaking class, and punching walls.

"Hey kook calm down." I hear Hobi hyung say.

"I'm fucking calm, quit worrying about me jackass." I say with a stern face while kicking over a sofa in the lobby.

"Hey! Why are you swearing at Hoseok like that Jungkook, apologize." Jin hyung says.

I clench my fists and anger takes the best of me.

"Why should I apologize? Hmm! Hoseok hyung is always cold to everyone yet I can't do the fucking same just because I'm younger!?" I fume.

"Who the fuck are you talking about? I'm never fucking like that and I don't know what your saying asshole!" Hoseok hyung yells back.

" what the hell? You can't fucking treat your hyung like that, tone it down kook." Jimin hyung says glaring at me.

"Great of course, support your boyfriend." I retort rolling my eyes.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Jimin and Hoseok hyung both yell at the same time.

"I'm fucking straight, the fuck?!" Hoseok yells. My brain is scrambled right now.

"I honestly could care less right now! Can you guys just fucking stop."I say starting to crack my tough guy demeanour.

"I honestly don't give a shit if you could care less! You are acting like a total brat " Jin hyung starts.

"Okay, ugh I get it god can you stop talking for once?" I yell looking at him. My fingers start to shake by them selves.

"What's wrong with you Jungkook?" Taehyungie asks me looking concerned but with the same harsh tone as everyone else.

"Great you're with them now too? Honestly fuck all of you." I yell louder and turn around not looking at anyone. 

"Excuse me?" Namjoon hyung asks with a serious voice.

"What?! Are you deaf hyung? I said fuck all of you!" I yell clenching my fists still not looking at them.  My vision was becoming blurry and I kept blinking to clear it up.

Yoongi hyung then walks up to me and grabs my shoulder making me face him.

"STOP ACTING LIKE A LITTLE BITCH!" He spits in my face and I harshly push him away and run a hand through my hair trying to conceal what was about to drop out of my eyes.

I looked at all my hyungs and they looked at me with such... disappointment.

I couldn't take all of this and fell on my knees.

I then let out a sob as I stared at the side to look at the dead body and what I had done.

"I'm... I'm sorry Yoongi hyung, im sorry jimin hyung! Im sorry Hoseok hyung! Im sorry Namjoon hyung! IM FUCKING SORRY OKAY GUYS! I can't... I'm-I'm fucking stupid." I roar rolling up into a little ball on the floor letting tears run down my face like an endless river.

"Kook-ah, oh my god... whats wrong?" Namjoon hyung comes up to me wrapping his hands around my shoulder and engulfing me in a hug.

"I can't- I... Lisa is my best friend hyung... how. How the fuck could she do this to me! To gyomie..." I choke out between sobs.

I then feel someone else wrap their arms around my body taking me away from namjoons warmth. Although this new body holding me was far more comforting.

Tae hyung.

I cry in his arms harder when I see the gun in my hands. Taehyung whispered comforting words into my ears and tightens his hold on my waist, somehow telling me that I'm okay and he and the rest of bangtan are right there with me from that simple action.

I wrap my arms around his neck dropping the gun, and cry in his shoulder while the rest of bangtan surround us looking at me with such pity.

"How could Lisa do this to me?" I say pulling my head away from taehyungies shoulders.

"I don't know babe, I don't know. It's not your fault..." Taetae hyung says trying to comfort me, the pet name he called me even goes un acknowledged.

"We knew each other for years yet she said how she told EXO where my brother was a year ago resulting in him getting killed. My brother is dead because of her! She said everything my abusive fucker of a dad said about me was true. She knows how much he hurt me, the amount of times he beat me! And she beat up Yugyeom to the point where GOT7 won't let me see him ever again, and ...Why...how- how could she do this hyung! We were so close and... why did she have to betray me like that! I CANT FUCKING TAKE IT.... it-it feels like when I saw my hyung die guys! Why did she say those things to me, why did I do this? Why... I-I killed Lisa, I killed my best friend..." I cry out staining Taehyung's Gucci shirt with my salty tears.

----------------------------------------------

Hey my beautiful readers! Thank you for going through another chapter of We Are Forever💘

Please keep commenting and voting it keeps me inspired to continue writing and with out them I feel like the chapter I published isnt good.

Also guys I can't wait for their august comeback fucjhttjggbgf!!!

Okay well have a blessed day.

Whatever struggle your going through, Take it one day at a time :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41K 3.1K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
110K 5.5K 33
•TAEGI• "You're such a bad Idol, Taehyung." Yoongi argued with the taller man. "You just used your fame to get into a girl's pants. Don't you feel...
45.2K 1.4K 20
An alpha werewolf who is enjoying his single life by partying and doesn't give a f**k because he get what he wants the easy way and fast. All that ma...