Blood Lust Affinity (Sequel )...

By _Jungkooks_Smile_

After the chaos that took place, Jungkook is left hysterical. There are no signs that Taehyung is going to li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 19

2.9K 166 65
By _Jungkooks_Smile_

**Jungkook's POV**

I shoved Taehyung behind me as the footsteps got closer, two unknown humans coming into view. 

" I wanted to sneak attack them. I was sure we were out of their scent range. " One of them said. That's when I realized what they were doing. Both of them had night vision goggles hanging around their neck and a belt of weapons designed to kill vampires around their waist. I could tell that Taehyung was scared by the way he was clinging to the back of my shirt. 

" Oh well, by now they've already figured it out. Let's get this done. " The same one said as they both pulled out a weapon. 

" May I ask what the fuck either of us did to you? " I said, keeping a protective stance over Tae. He was shaking slightly by now at the sight of the weapons. 

" Don't take it too harshly. It wasn't you specifically, just your kind. You're all the same anyway. " The one that's been talking this whole time said. I beg to differ with that statement. I am nothing like the idiots who almost killed Tae. 

" I see. So you're just a vindictive cretin. " I spat. I could tell I've royally offended him from the way his face contorted into sheer anger. What I wasn't ready for, was the way he launched himself at me. I was quick to defend myself and shove him back, but he managed to catch himself and regain his posture quicker than I thought. Without warning, a knife lodged itself in my shoulder, causing me to stumble a little bit from the pain. 

However, that small stumble was enough for him to successfully separate me from Taehyung. He ran in between us both, keeping me from returning to his side. Shit, he's a better fighter than I thought. Where did a human learn to fight off a vampire so well? I tried my best to get back to Tae, but this dumbass kept stopping me somehow. It's like he already knew my tactics. 

" BamBam! Get the other one. " He yelled toward the other human. 

" Shit. " I mumbled under my breath, unable to get past this guy. Please Tae, defend yourself instead of just standing there like I feel you would. I could see what was going on as I got knocked over somehow by the one I was fighting. I widened my eyes as the human took this time of weakness to jump on my chest, a wooden stake raised in his right hand. Am I seriously going to die to a spiteful moron when I just got my baby back? Before I could react, I saw the stake coming towards me at a high speed, ready to crash through my bones and into my heart that had stopped working centuries ago. 

However, the pain of being impaled never came as the sound of something falling to the dried leaves of the forest floor followed by a harsh sob raked through the air. I shoved the person who attempted to kill me off, running over to Taehyung's side, forgetting about the knife in my shoulder. The dude who I guessed was called 'BamBam' stood above him with a jaw dropped as Taehyung curled himself into a ball on the ground, crying into his knees. I shoved him out of the way as well, not caring about anything besides the fact that Tae was crying. 

" Please don't hurt me... " I heard him mumble as I pulled him into my arms, not caring about the pain my shoulder was in. 

" It's okay darling. " I said in a soft voice while rubbing circles on his back. The pair of humans were now watching us with a shocked look on both of their faces. Tae threw himself into me, hiding his face in my chest as he cried. I sent a harsh glare towards the two who were now watching, weapons not in hand. 

" Why does everyone want to hurt me? " He asked, his sobs quieting down somewhat. He was now just snuggling into my chest. I kept my glare focused on the two humans. 

" Because they are limp, slimy, dicks. " I stated, hearing a soft giggle from Taehyung. At least he laughed and isn't crying anymore. He pulled his head out of my chest, gazing up at the two who kept the same shocked expression this whole time. 

" You're mean! You tried to hurt me when I did nothing to you. That's not very nice. " He said, pointing an accusing finger at BamBam. I ended up smiling to myself at the fact that Tae was trying to be mean, but he wasn't very intimidating. I wasn't going to tell him that, though. 

" I thought you said they were soulless and emotionless, Yeomie. What I just saw doesn't look too emotionless. " The one called BamBam said. 

" I-I've never seen them act like that before. " The one who attempted to murder me said. I scoffed, not buying any of the shit they're saying. 

" You tried to kill Kookie! " Taehyung suddenly yelled, pointing at the other one now. 

" What kind of name is Cookie? " He said in his annoying voice. 

" What kind of name is Yummy? " I fired back. I'm honestly so done with these two. I just want to eat and go home. 

" I'm confused. Your kind kills people! " BamBam seems less obnoxious than this person. 

" What did you think we were doing before you fucktards interrupted us? Looking for people in the middle of the forest at midnight? Our jackal is probably gone by now! " I yelled, feeling Tahyung soothingly rub my thigh. 

" Don't be so mean. " He said, giving me a soft smile. He's honestly such an angel to ask me to be nice to these idiots after what they just pulled. I sighed, attempting to calm myself down for the sake of Tae. 

" I think you misjudged them. " BamBam said. 

" But.. the ones who killed my parents... I looked into their eyes and they had no emotion or remorse. " The other one said. So, that's why he's so vengeful. 

" Did they have a name? " I suddenly asked, not understanding why I was taking interest in his short story. He rolled his eyes before responding. 

" The group wore these weird cult-like robes and called themselves Malign. " He said. I can see why he hates all vampires if he dealt with those dumbasses. 

" You have a fair point to hate them. Malign is full of vile pricks who want world domination. " I stated. His head suddenly snapped toward me. 

" You know who they are? " He asked.

" Yeah. They kind of want to kill me. I was a part of them at one point, but not by my own free will. " I stated, laughing bitterly. 

" Why would they be after you if you were a part of them? " He asked. He sure has a lot of questions. 

" Long story short. I ran away. They tried to get me back. Didn't work. They tried to kill my love while he was still human so I turned him to save him. I went out and killed fourteen of their members. Now they want me dead. " I said quickly, not giving a shit to explain details. 

" Jungkook. " Tae's soft voice said as I hummed to signal him to keep going. 
" They seem nice. They just misjudged us. Wouldn't you want to kill them too after what they did to you? " Tae said.

" I don't care about what they did to me. I care about what they did to you. " I stated. Taehyung frowned and rolled his eyes, standing up from my hold. 
" Tae- " 

" Hello, I'm Taehyung. " He said, holding his hand out to BamBam. I watched, totally confused at how he can just forgive them so easily. He smiled, shaking Tae's hand. 

" I'm Kunpimook, but most people just call me BamBam. " He said. Tae returned his smile, walking in front of the other one. We still need to hunt. 

" Yugyeom. " He stated, still seemingly hesitant. 

" Tae, we still need to finish hunting. " I said, interrupting whatever interaction this was. 

" I almost forgot about that. Come and introduce yourself first. " Taehyung said, trying to pull me off the ground. 

" What if I don't want to. " I said, refusing to let him pull me up. Taehyung pouted at my refusal.

" This is why you come off as cold and rude when you're actually very sweet and funny. " He whined. I sighed, finally lifting myself off of the ground. 

" I'm Jungkook. Now bye. " I said, giving a half-assed introduction. I grabbed Tae's wrist, dragging him off to go hunt before he could socialize with them any longer. 

**AUTHORS NOTE**

i was gone for awhile again, oops

I just get busssyyyyy

i did two chapters today to hopefully make up for it :3

please leave your feedback in the comments because I love to read it

I hope you guys are doing well and having a good day :DD

-Eu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 13.8K 29
Taehyung was living the dream. Loving family. A day away from debuting as an idol, living his dream. The best part? He had the love of his life right...
277K 16.7K 33
Jungkook is the most loved and prized omega in the werewolf world. Son to the Red Lotus pack, he is kind, loveable and beautiful. All he wants is to...
67.1K 2.4K 20
"i am going to die." "w-what?" WARNING self harm and depression sexual content extremely sad :( lowercase intended. top!jeongguk bottom!taehyung star...
239K 15.7K 46
Jungkook suddenly received a text from Taehyung. But the thing is, Taehyung is dead. [ HORROR FIC ] - Warning : Non graphic suicide, abusive behavior...