You're My Mate? But You're a...

Από LoveMeOrDie737

>>>COMPLETE<<< Kent has been waiting for his mate his whole life. What happens when he finds out his mate i... Περισσότερα

~Chapter Two~
~Chapter 3~
~Chapter 4~
~Chapter 5~
~Chapter 6~
~Chapter 7~
~chapter 8~
~Chapter 9~
~chapter 10~
~Chapter 11~
~Chapter 12~
~Chapter 13~
~Chapter 14~
~Chapter 15~
~Chapter 16~
~Chapter 17~
~Chapter 18~
~Chapter 19~
~Chapter 20~
~Chapter 21~
~Chapter 22~
~Chapter 23~
~Chapter 24~
~Chapter 25~
~Epilogue~

You're My Mate? But You're a GUY! (BoyxBoy)

106K 1.4K 709
Από LoveMeOrDie737

First off i want to make sure you see that big a$$ (BoyxBoy) in the title. Yes that means boy love. If you dont like that then dont read my story, simple as that. So i dont want any comments about how boy love is 'wrong' or 'gross'. Ok you may now read =D

You’re My Mate? But you’re a Guy!

Kent’s POV

All my life I’ve been told what finding my mate would be like but nothing could have prepared me for the real thing. First, they told me, the smell would draw me in and they we’re right. What they didn’t say was that the spicy cinnamon sent would make my thoughts vanish and that my senses and hormones would be sent into over drive. Then they said my wolf would overwhelm my human side. Again they were correct and my wolf howled and thrashed inside of me threatening to burst through. What they didn’t mention was that my mate would be a guy! Now this wouldn’t bother me so much if I wasn’t a guy myself!

So there I was dozing off between English lessons completely unaware that the person I was to spend the remainder of my life with would come through my classroom door. Eyes fluttering closed and my head resting comfortably on my arms I was planning on catching a few Z’s seeing as Mr. Allen is as blind as a freaking bat. I was ready to fall asleep, that is until I smelt my mate.

My head shot up so fast I could have gotten whiplash and my eyes locked with the most dazzling icy blue ones. Instantly my wolf reacted chanting mate, mate, mate in my head. Then I noticed something very important about those hypnotic blue eyes. They belong to a GUY! Like the same sex as myself!

Hungrily my eyes raked my mate’s body. Raven tousled hair framed pale, porcelain like cheek bones. Rose petal like lips were quirked into a delicious half smile. On further inspection I noticed he is slightly shorter than me and slim but obviously fit. Am I seriously checking out a guy?! Disgusted with my actions I shivered forcing my eyes to the floor.

“You must be Blu, the new student.” Mr. Allen mused gesturing for him to approach the front of the room.

“Yup that would be me.” Blu answers causing me to shiver yet again this time not out of disgust but undeniable need. His deep yet velvet voice sent shock waves through my body causing me to curl my toes.   

 Oh god.

My hand fisted at my side so tight that my knuckles went white as I gritted my jaw trying with all my might to get control of my strange emotions.

“Great you can sit next to Kent. Kent raise your hand, please.” The teacher informed and I stuck my hand in the air unwillingly. Really, did the only available seat need to me next to me?! Blu smiled making his way towards me. To keep myself in my seat I bit down on my tongue so hard I drew penny tasting blood. With what seems like a painstaking slowness he slid into the seat next to me flashing me a heart stopping smile. Don’t do something stupid, please don’t do something stupid!

“Hey I’m Blu…but I guess you already know that.” He rolled his hypnotizing cool blue eyes at himself before sticking out his hand for me to shake. Of course I stared at his hand like a complete idiot for an awkward and painful moment. My wolf wanted nothing more than to grab his delicate looking hand…and do…other things, but I fought the want with every fiber of my human being. No, I couldn’t just shake his damn hand I had to shoot up like a lunatic.

“Bathroom!” I called out not wanting for my teacher’s approval before storming out of the class room that seemed to be shrinking by the second. I didn’t head to the bathroom ether. Instead I dashed out of the school and hoped into my car hitting the gas pedal and tarring out of the parking lot.

My body threatened to shift the hole way back to my house, that just so happens to be the pack’s house. Because my dad is Alpha (and I am next in line) my family lives in the pack house. Ting to calm myself with deep breathing I made my way in to the house and headed straight for my dad’s study. He would know what to do, he always does.

“Dad” I asked cautiously poking my head into the room. There he was shuffling papers on his desk when he looked up at me with calculating eyes.

“Come in Kent, sit sown. Shouldn’t you be in school?” He asked and as he is Alpha I obeyed without another word.

“Well sir-” I started but he cuts me off with a raised hand studying me from his place behind the desk.

“You found your mate didn’t you? You have that look in your eyes. Oh, how exciting, who is the lucky girl.” Father asked and I nearly choked at the word ‘girl’. This was going to be harder than I had thought.

“Well you see dad that’s kind of the problem. Not as much who but what.” I said slowly trying to find the right words to tell my dad I was mated to a guy. I cleared my throat as he cocked his head to the side clearly confused.

“You mean she’s human? No matter your mother was human too you know.” He guessed not getting my poor explaining. Its true Blue was clearly human otherwise he would have felt the connection right when I did. He was not fazed in the slightest thought.

“Well yes dad my mate is human but that’s not what I mean.” I paused to take a deep breath. “He’s a GUY!” I blurted and dad gives me a blank stare.

“So?” He said in a ‘I don’t see the problem’ tone.

“So? So?! So I’m not gay! How in the hell can my mate be a guy?!” I shouted throwing my hands in the air. How can he be so calm?! I’m mated to a dude!

“Kent calm down. This has happened before, it’s not very common but it happens. It doesn’t matter if you’re not gay. Destiny chose you two to be together and that’s that. Now I’ll give you some time to think, I’m gonna make me a sandwich.” My supposedly all-knowing alpha stated before leaving me alone with my battling thoughts.

So here I am standing in the middle of my dad’s study with one thought running through my mind. My mate’s a guy. Fuck.

Blu’s POV

What the hell just happened? I ask myself staring at the door Kent just bolted through. My eyes travel from the door to the now empty chair next to me and finally to my still out stretched hand.

Uh, I guess he really had to use the bathroom. Shrugging in off I turn in my chair to face the board and try my hardest to focuses on whatever my teacher is saying. My mind keeps wondering to Kent and his swirling forest green eyes, that wavy brown hair, and his hot body. He still hasn’t come back to class and I find myself watching the door, waiting for him to return. What was up with him? He looked at my hand like it was diseased, for some odd reason that had hurt me.

Psh, I don’t need him. There has to be at least one other yummy looking guy at this school. Plus he could have been straight anyway.

The bell rings signaling next period which happens to be lunch. Gathering my books I head to my locker humming ‘Cute without the e’ by Taking Back Sunday in my head. As I’m walking down the hall, minding my own business might I add, some dumb jock decides to knock my books out of my hands. The beefy jerk sneers down at me and I give him my blank stare.  

“You do know that bullying people that are smarter than you won’t boost your IQ, right?” I ask cocking an eyebrow.

“Shut up little gay boy.” He spits out cracking his knuckles trying to appear menacing.

“Nice come back.” I sigh picking up my books and walking around the brute before he decides to use those fists against me. Wow today is really killing my normal hyper happy mood. I need to fix that…time to find some friends!

With a new bounce in my step I make my way to the cafeteria, a big grin on my face.

“Cable put me down you ass!” I hear a feminine voice shout and I turn around to see a tall boy with ginger hair carrying a girl with pink dyed hair over his shoulder. She thrashes around in his grip her bubble gum colored hair flying everywhere while the boy just laughs.

“Only if you admit that ‘Panic at the disco’ is better than ‘Paramore’!” The ginger proclaims seeming to make the girl ever angrier.

“Never!” She yells punching the boys back.

“Cable, October, wait up!” A shrimpy boy with bleach blond hair wines running up from behind them, waves his arms in the air wildly. My smile widens. Oh ya these are my kind of people.

“Um do you need help miss?” I ask and the ginger grins down at me noticing me for the first time.

“Yes! Whoever you are yes! Get this brute to put me the fuck down!” Who I presume is October thrashes around and I give a Cable a pointed look. He laughs dropping October on her but.

“OW! Damn you Cable. Shane, help me up.” October orders and the shrimpy one obeys pulling her to her feet. “Now,” She begins busting herself off by patting her neon blue skinny jeans. “Who are you?” She asks.

“Blu, I’m new. Huh, that rhymed.” I state scratching the back of my head.

“What’s up, I’m Cable This girl with the truck driver mouth is October and the tinny one’s Shane.” Cable introduces them and Shane pouts.

“I am not tinny.” He mumbles causing me to laugh.

“Anyway would you want to have lunch with us? I really wouldn’t be surprised if you said no considering we’re acting like crazy people but it’s worth a shot.” October asks rolling her eyes and I grin.

“No, that would be great. Let’s go.” I state. See, I don’t need that jerk Kent.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

56.4K 2.7K 29
[COMPLETED] BoyxBoy Off didn't expect that the roommate his mother was referring to would be his first love, Gun Atthaphan who also turned out to be...
MATEO || bxb Από Flawed

Εφηβική Φαντασία

62.9K 3.2K 42
It only took one summer to change everything. Now Camden is just trying his best to carry on with life like normal, but that's a little tricky when h...
106K 7.8K 31
(completed) kellin quinn is a boy with big secrets. he's sassy, funny, and always a pleasure to hang out with. he stays away from most people, until...
742K 23.7K 44
[Book One of the "I Fell for a Boy" Series] Because of a very untimely mistake and announcement, Darren Michaels must now face his consequence and ma...