UNHOLY | REGGIE MANTLE

By chrisevans-

UNHOLY | ❝that's cute, got knock off Josie here to fight for y'all?❞ ( reggie mantle x oc ) ( real life x so... More

u n h o l y
SOCIALS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE

FIVE

1.7K 38 0
By chrisevans-

»»————- ∘ ————-««

IT WAS ALREADY the morning of the next day. Violet walked through the hallway of Riverdale High. She went straight to the school's lobby, where she'll hopefully see the rest of her friends.

Violet walks inside the lobby and the first thing she notices is a bunch of guys wearing the blue and gold lettermen jacket. She assumes it's the school's football team. Much to her dislike she noticed among them sitting in a chair was Reggie. He was leaning forward on his chair chatting with another football player.

Reggie also notices Violet, he just looks at her. He studies her, looking her up and down. Looking at her small figure compare to the rest of the students around her. When they make eye contact Reggie just smirks at her and does a small playful wave at her. Violet just rolls her eyes and turns her head back towards her destination.

She reaches the back of the lobby where she sees Toni standing and Sweetpea as well as Fangs sitting down. They were just chatting away when they notice Violet approaching them.

     "Violet, hey." Toni embraced Violet with a hug. "No, it's Hey Violet, Toni." Sweetpea said with a smile on his face thinking he was so clever.

     "Uh wrong, it's not Hey Violet. It's just her." Fangs playfully hits the back of Sweetpea's head. "Yeah about that, where are the other girls?" Toni asked with confusion in her face. "You guys are always inseparable."

     "We all said we'd meet here so they should be arriving soon enough." Violet pulled out her phone to see if one of the girls texted her.

None did.

     "Oh, hey guys, what's up?" Violet turned her head away from her phone to see Jughead enter the school's lobby going towards the venting machine. Violet noticed Jughead had on his serpent jacket.  She also notices Reggie looking at Jughead with disbelief. She had a feeling trouble was coming.

     "Take it off." Reggie was now standing from his chair and going towards Jughead with some fellow footballers following behind him. "Take off that jacket, rat boy."

Violet now saw Sweetpea and Fangs fully intrigued with what's going to happen. They were slowly inching closer to where the rest were. She can sense some intense tension going on.

Jughead then turns his head around, facing Reggie now instead of the vending machine. "Oh, Reggie. I don't think you know what this jacket means. Because you have no sense of honor. Or history, or loyalty."

     "That's it." Right after those words left Reggie's mouth, Reggie and Jughead went at each other. With Sweetpea and Fangs as well as the football team following behind.

The guys were just fighting each other while Violet and Toni were just watching. Violet wanted to get her hands dirty even though it wasn't her fight. It wasn't her fight but it sure was her friend's fight.

She was eyeing her target, Reggie. She started rolling her sleeves up and was ready to join when Toni pulled her back, "Are you crazy?"

Violet was a bit mad at Toni for not letting her join but she had to participate somehow. So she quickly went through her things and she took out a pencil. She aimed it towards Reggie and threw it hoping it would hit him or at least a football player.

Toni saw the pencil fly out of Violet's hand. They both kept their eyes on it and saw it poke the top of Reggie's head before falling to the ground.

Violet and Toni were both surprised. But before they can have a mini celebration over the pencil hitting Reggie, Principal Weatherbee came storming in breaking up the fight. Violet noticed Veronica standing in the doorway, knowing she was the one who informed Weatherbee.

Principal Weatherbee told everyone to go to his office. Everyone obeyed him and silently followed him going to his office. While following him Violet and Toni saw the other girls in the hallway looking at them confused. Violet saw what seemed like Ranae mouthing "What happened?"

Once inside the office, everyone was seated except Weatherbee, Veronica and Jughead. "You all have a week's detention for fighting." Weatherbee looked at everyone sitting down. Then he turns his attention to Jughead who was in front of him. "But I made myself clear to you, Mr. Jones. Take off that jacket, right now, or you're suspended."

Veronica looked at Jughead and started to plead him, "Please, Jughead, just-"

     "Then I guess I'm suspended." Jughead walked out of the office. The rest in disbelief of his actions.

IMESSAGE
violet ( best niece )
galina ( auntie )

auntie
tell me why your new school just called me
saying you got detention?

best niece
uhhhh
I can explain !

auntie
im sure you could and will

best niece
I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time
thats it

auntie
mmmh
really?

best niece
yup !
I swear
the football team just starting brawling with the southsiders/serpents
out of nowhere
its like they had rabies
( they gotta stay under control )
but anyway
I was there in the lobby when it happened
and they just gave everyone detention who was there
even toni got detention
we both were innocent
watching the guys fight like animals
you gotta believe me

auntie
so they just gave you detention because you were in the same room?

best niece
YES

auntie
thats awfully unfair

best niece
yES!
so you believe me?

auntie
I guess I do

best niece
this is why you're the best and my fav aunt
the cool aunt if you will

auntie
im always the cool aunt
and its not like you would
just get in a fight with some football players
you barely know these people

best niece
mmmh exactly :)

auntie
then I should call back and let them know
you were wrongly accused and given detention

best niece
nO!
I mean...
its ok galina
im a tough cookie
I can survive detention
especially if toni is there with me

auntie
im surprised
you're really maturing and growing violet

best niece
haha what can I say :)

»»————- ∘ ————-««

author's note | don't forget to vote, and comment ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 21.8K 78
sweetpea started following autumniscool autumniscool started following sweetpea • two opposites meet on instagram and have more in common than they t...
272K 5.3K 39
"tell me pretty lies look me in the face tell me that you love me even if its fake" Reggie Mantle x OC
33.1K 876 33
after the events of sophomore year, everyone thinks things will only return to normal, but when a rival gang returns to riverdale and the serpents ar...
42.2K 1.6K 42
"A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts." "Maybe, but sober me probably wouldn't message a hot stranger and ask him if he tops or bottoms."...