The Best Moments Of Our Life...

By xXKirito_SenpaiXx

This is a story of when Kirito and Asuna are married. ~~~~ The first chapters are.... Bad. Ill say that. But... More

Waking Up
Yes!
Memes!
Moving out
A special day.
Honeymoons
Caribbean
I like you!
Sinon
Perverts!
Back to reality.
An eventful night.
Another Kitty
Work
Overprotective Husband
Red Robin
Privacy
A lil bit bout me
A Cats P.O.V
Unbroken Bonds
The Threat
The Return
The Asuna I Know
Family Outings
The Boss
When Disconnection Is Good
Family Time
Marriage, Flirts, and Fights
Epilogue... (Nuu!!)
CHANGING ACCOUNTS

New Family

605 8 5
By xXKirito_SenpaiXx

Bella's P.O.V

I blinked. It had been almost a week since Asuna and Kirito had made me their adopted daughter. (I FRIGGING WISH!)

Yui looked at me with her wide eyes. She smiled and pointed to our parents.

Hm?

It was honestly just a cute scene. Mom was cuddling Dad, and he was snuggling with her. They were still really young.

Me and Yui shared a bed, and Mom and Dad shared one. "Bella! Do you know what day it is?" Yui nagged me. I smiled at her.

"Friday. But im sure theres something else so. .. No, what day is it?" I pushed her bangs behind her ears.

"It's family reunion day!" She grinned widely at me. My face turned blank. " W-What does that mean? " I stuttered.

"Well, for us it means mommies mommy and brother come on the TV so we can talk. Oh, and our siblings."

" Does that mean I can see Drew!?! " I yelled a bit to loudly.

"Bella keep it down..." Mom mumbled. Dad groaned.

Me and Yui giggled as we went to the living room. We turned the TV on. Sure enough, there was a screen. It was split into two though.

One had moms mother, and two children. Siblings? and the other had Andrew. He was sucking on a pocky and playing his phone.

"Hey Bubs." I said gently. He casted a glance at the TV. His jaw dropped and the pocky fell. "Sissy! Harrison get over here!" He yelled.

"And thats your new loud, obnoxious brother." I smiled and pointed to him.

"Its really you? Where are your glasses? Your eyes are supposed to be brown! " He called.

"Character design." He rolled his eyes. "Oh and of course the black. Always." Harrison suddenly jumped on the couch.

" Ayo! " He called.

"Hello Harrison." I sighed. I averted my eyes to moms mom.

" Drew, you have been watching the streams? " I asked him. He nodded. "So, thats our sister. Uh.. We have new parents to. Oh, and everyone knows. As in aunts and uncles. They approve."

" Hm. Okay. And you are my grandmother I assume? " I looked to the other screen and smiled. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes! And your Bella. May I ask Andrew something?" She looked to a different side of the screen he nodded.

"I would like go meet you. You are the only one I can meet here anyways." She chuckled. He nodded. " Okay! Where would you like to meet? "

"We could go to the park."

My brother beamed. "Okay! Also, what should I call you?"

"Grandma is fine." I averted my eyes to my dad who was coming out of the room. "Morning dad." I mumbled, and Yui smiled. " Morning Daddy!"

"Oh- Uh. Hello.. Dad?" He came and sat by me on the couch. "Oh! You must be Andrew! It's nice to finally meet you." He made a goofy face.

"Who are you?" He asked Harrison.

" Im Harrison! Im Bellas boy-" I glared at him. "No your not. Hes my friend." I mumbled.

"Oh Bella. I was wondering when you returned if you wanted to go out to coffee with me sometime?" Harrison requested.

"Okay, there is three things in total wrong with that. One, No. Two, Im in a death game right now. How could you talk about when I get out? Three, I have turned you down constantly."

" Mkay. Ill just keep trying. " He shrugged and left the picture. I huffed.

"You okay Bella?" I nodded. " Mhm. He's just getting on my nerves is all.. " I mumbled, then gave a smile. "Never mind. Im sure im overreacting a bit."

He chuckled. "What is it?" I tilted my head, and Daisy jumped on Yui's lap.

"Nothing. Just when we were stuck in here originally, your mother quotes.." Mom came in and said, " The guild is getting on my nerves is all. Oh well, im sure im overreacting a bit. "

She yawned. I moved over and she sat by me. "Hey Mom. Hello... Andrew!" She smiled and he smiled back. " Yup! "

"Bella, Andrew. The three kids on the screen are your siblings. The girl is Yui, the one with blonde hair is Lukas, and the boy with black hair is Aiden... Speaking of... Where is he?" Mom looked at grandma. She looked down.

"Asuna... I put them down for a nap and when I returned..." She looked up as Asuna cut her off. "Hes gone. Just like Akimi. He's gone." She stood, and I got up and followed her to the room.

She sat on the bed and sobbed into her hands constantly. I wrapped an arm around her neck.

"Why'd they have to go? Why?" She cried. "It's okay." I tried to sooth her. She didn't look up.

"You and Your brother are just adopted. Ill never love you like I loved them." She murmured. I froze. I retracted my arm and rose.

" Thanks for the stay. Im sure I over spent it. Bye... Asuna. " I said, choking and running out.

"Bye Kirito, Bye Yui. Bye Mrs. Yuuki. I enjoyed meeting you all. Drew, I enjoyed our visit. But just exit the call okay?" He nodded.

" Okay. " He waved and hung up. "Bella whats wron-" I put up a hand.

" I would recommend going to comfort Asuna. Again, thank you. I really do love you all. Just-... Bye." I got out and closed the door.

I let my agility skill lead me to floor 43. Using teleport, of course.

I rented a room and slammed myself, locking myself from humanity.

"I was so stupid... So.. Dang.. Stupid." I growled, punching the pillow. I hot various notifications bug ignored them.

Why don't you just go die? Your useless. No one cares.

I shook my head. I cleared my thoughts and wiped my face. "Okay. Im going to go out... And fight. Get home to Drew."

I stood, and heard a knock. I bit my lip and heard a "Hello?" The voice belonged to Asuna.

"Bella I-" She started.

"No." I opened the door. "I was stupid. Just like I always have been. Thinking people would just adopt me? No. No. I should just die, I thought. But no. I have to get through this. for Drew." I growled. I moved passed her and slammed the door.

She stared at me. "I just came to say sorry. I- wasn't thinking strait." She mumbled. I sighed. I let a few tears escape.

" I... forgive you.. " I mumbled. I turned and gave her a hug before running off.I

~~~~

I slashed through the monsters merciliessly. They were exploding left and right. Gone.

I finished off the last one in a heave of anger. In all there had to have been almost 100. I turned.

Shadow.

"Don't." I growled as he rose, slowly clapping.

" Oh dear. You can't stop me. I can kill you from this world and that world with a simple command. " He said, waltzing forward.

"And if you don't comply, I will say that command. Use your lifeless body." He whispered in my ear, twirling my hair on his finger.

I froze. "O-Okay."

" Now my dear, lets go to the inn. " He grabbed my arm harshly as I walked along.

~~~~

I woke with a jolt. I touched my cheek. Wet.

A... Dream? Just a dream... Okay.. (Just a dream.. I love that song! Back to book..)

I looked around. Yui slept by me soundly. Mom and Dad slept on the other bed.

Suddenly, my vision went black. A hand covered my mouth. I squirmed and kicked, awaking Yui.

"What is it Bella..?" She yawned. I couldn't see her expression, but she jumped and yelled for our parents to wake up.

I felt clothes being removed, and weight on top of me. I got my vision back. Shadow was on top of me, grinning widely.

I looked at my parents and sisters who were panicking. Suddenly, my dad got his swords. He ran over and slashed him out.

I quickly put on equipment. I was wet, but that didn't matter. I scrambled to the corner of the room.

I allowed Daisy to lick me, and Asuna sooth me. I was trembling. Dad had killed him, and was waiting for him to respawn.

"So nightmares do come true.." I mumbled. I wiped my tears and rose shakily. "I'm sorry." I cried. " He only came because of me and-"

"Hey. Its okay. As long as your with us, your safe." Mom soothed me into a hug. " Darn Makoto. " I mumbled. I equipped my sword.

"I think I'll just go out. I- don't feel like sleeping." I shook my head and they nodded and understanding. I went out of the house cautiously.

From Brianna,

Heyo Bell. Wanna meet us at the lake?

~~~~

From Bella,

Sure... Why so late?

~~~~

From Ava,

You see, us friends have superpowers of when you need help.

~~~~

From Kate,

What shes trying to say is we miss hanging out as a group. Remember fifth grade?

~~~~

From Bella,

Yep. The evil Mrs. Moir!

~~~~

From Brianna,

Lol. Anyways, come on.

~~~~

From Bella,

Im already here.

~~~~

I looked around and spotted them I ran over, and sheathed my sword. "Hey guys. " I smiled. They pointed behind me.

I drew my sword. "Makoto. Leave." He shook his head. "Well, I can always kill you, if necessary." He grinned and sucked my into a kiss , forcefully sticking his tongue into my mouth.

"G-Go..." I stuttered to my friends as they watched in slight horror as my clothes were removed. They nodded.

~~~~

Asuna's P.O.V

I cuddled against Kirito gently as he stroked my head. Yui was smooshed in between us. Someone suddenky started banging our door.

We all rose and headed to the door. Brianna and Kate and Ava stood there, on edge.

"Hey guys." I smiled. They nodded briskly. "Bella is in trouble." Brianna spluttered out.

" Where? " I asked hurriedly, equipping my sword. "The lake." They answered briskly. " Okay, can you stay and watch Yui? " I asked. Kate and Ava nodded.

"Im coming. Bella is my best friend, and if something happens ill blame myself." I nodded, and me, kirito, and Brianna ran to the lake.

Then, we saw Bella, on the floor. She had a sword stabbed through her chest, red particles rising.

Brianna ran over, and took out the sword. Her HP hit zero. "L-Look after Drew for... Me.. Don't blame... It on yourself.. Thank you.. Good bye." She smiled with teary eyes and evaporated into shards.

I bit my lip as my eyes began to shed tears. I watched Brianna scream in a fit of sadness and rage. She rose abruptly.

"Damn Shadow.. " She growled and activated a skill, charging at Shadow. Me and Kirito joined.

We all hit at once, and he exploded into shards... Again.

Brianna crumbled to the floor in utter defeat. She cried into her hands. I kneeled beside her and placed a hand on her shoulder. She looked up at me, like expecting Bella to appear beside me.

"Look, Bella gave you a last wish. Don't blame it on yourself. It was that psychopaths fault. Okay?" She nodded and rose. She wiped her tears.

I took out my group chat.

From Asuna,

We're down one player.

~~~~

From Lisbeth,

Wait... Who..?

~~~~

From Asuna,

Shadow... Raped... Bella, then killed her.

~~~~

From Ava,

Wait... Bella's gone?

~~~~

From Kate,

We can't live without Bella!

~~~~

From Kyle,

She's really gone...

~~~~

From Ben,

Who?

~~~~

From Klein,

Read, correctly. If not Kirito will get on you...

~~~~

From Kirito,

Im still mad at you. Shut up.

~~~~

From Asuna,

Calm down, Ava, Kate, is Yui awake?

~~~~

I looked at Kirito with a glare as he blushed and looked away. I noticed it was dawn.

~~~~

From Ava,

Mhm... Hows Brianna?

~~~~

From Asuna,

Erm... Not good. She... Is beating herself up about it.

~~~~

From Kate,

As expected. Those girls have been inseparable since kindergarten.

~~~~

From Klein,

So Bella is gone? Darn! I thought she was pretty.

~~~~

From Lisbeth,

You little...

~~~~

From Ava,

Oof.
Run.

~~~~

From Kate,

Oh! I remember Roblox.

~~~~

From Brianna,

Dibbs.

~~~~

From Ava,

On what?

~~~~

From Brianna,

Nothing. ;w;

~~~~

From Asuna,

Okay. Everyone meet up at the cabin. What on earth is Roblox?

~~~~

From Luke,

Memories. Its a game we used to pick out times and play together... Bella was always so optimistic... And pretty... And kind... And she felt nice..

~~~~

From Ava,

FINALLY! YOU JUST ADMITTED YOUR CRUSH YOU PERVERT!

~~~~

From Kate,

So.
Darn.
Perverted.

~~~~

From Asuna,

Everyone here?

~~~~

From Lisbeth,

Look around the room.

~~~~

I checked everyone off in the room... Besides Bella and Shadow.

"Okay. As you all know, Bella is gone." I bit my lip as I watched Brianna cry into the twins. Luke was clearing his inventory.

He threw a few things on the couch.

Bra, underwear, and gear.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THAT?!" Brianna screamed.

"Borrowed it from Bella!" He grinned.

"You..." She left a slap on his cheek. He whined.

"Heyy!!!"

~~~~

Hi.

Im alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.9K 1.2K 30
~Asuna x Kirito Fanfiction in which they didn't meet Yui in SAO~ They were some of the greatest players of SAO but now that it's over, their lives we...
7.6K 313 20
AU Star King Kirito is a lonely soul in the underworld, no one peaking his interest. That was until he met her. Why is she really there? ⚠️MATURE AUD...
12.5K 309 19
They thought they could be together. They thought they'd see each other again. They thought their lives could go back to normal. What a lie. How many...
12K 224 21
Disclaimer: I don't own Sword art online. Real world sometimes unfair, especially if you're powerless. This is the story of Asuna and Kirito as they'...