Bad Boy Blueprint

By jadecarsonxo

❝In which dorky, quirky, super-duper nice and anything-but-cool, Liam Argent, transforms into a loud, arrogan... More

Bad Boy Introduction
Chapter One: Bad Boy Meetings [edited]
Chapter Two: Bad Boy Meetings Part II
Chapter Three: Bad Boy Blueprint
Chapter Four: Bad Boy Siblings
Chapter Five: Bad Boy Questions
Chapter Six: Bad Boy Training
Chapter Seven: Bad Boy Football Games
Chapter Eight: Bad Boy Makeovers
Chapter Nine: Bad Boy Parties
Chapter Eleven: Bad Boy Sleepovers
Chapter Twelve: Bad Boy Dinners
Chapter Thirteen: Bad Boy Kisses
Chapter Fourteen: Bad Boy Endings
Epilogue: Bad Boy Babies
One Shot Competition
Bad Boy Blueprint Facts
Author's Note #1
Good Girl Guidelines Sneak Peek
Good Girl Guidelines Update
ANNOUCEMENT!
Good Girl Guidelines + Self Discovery Crisis?!?!?
where have you been jade? new blog and youtube
IVE POSTED A NEW BOOK

Chapter Ten: Bad Boy Hangovers

19.7K 1K 206
By jadecarsonxo

10 | Bad Boy Hangovers

Banner on the side made by I-ship-it

Three hours, ten shots and a pounding headache later, I was entirely drunk and so were my friends. The party had been going on since nine and it was only close to midnight. More guests were continuing to come and the fun was endless. I would be lying if I said that I didn’t miss Aviary, but since she had to babysit her nephew again, she couldn’t come. Pulling out my phone, as I stumbled over to the living room, I sent Aviary a quick text:

   Me:Hey ;) wyd?

    Plopping down onto the couch, I was quickly joined by Will and Scott, who were equally drunk and slurred just like me. Looking around, I noticed that we were sitting in the middle of a game. It was either a game of truth or dare, strip poker or spin the bottle; but I was too drunk to decipher which game was it.

      “Lee Lee, guess what?” Will slurred from beside me, repeatedly tapping my arm. The smell of whiskey and Hennessy drifting off of her as she leaned in closer to me.

       “What?” I laughed, looking at the smiling girl.

        “I mis-mis-missed you,”

         “But we just saw each other a few minutes ago,” I replied, causing Will to laugh and hit me again.

           “I know, I knoooow,” She said, dropping her head onto my chest, her curly, brown hair sprawled out

      A vibration in my hand caused me to pay my attention back to my phone and sure enough, Aviary replied to my text:

Aviary: Nothing much, wbu? :)

Me: Thinking about ur bootiful face :*

Aviary: Are u drunk, Argent?

Me: Berry :)

    “Hey Liam,” called out Thomas, our school’s, star basketball player. Quickly turning to face him, I was confused because I didn’t think he knew my name, let alone, who I was. “Spin the bottle, it could be your lucky night,”

     Hesitantly, I looked over at Scott who both watched me to see what I’ll do. Shrugging my shoulders, I reached over towards the table and spun the empty, brown beer bottle. Watching it spin, I couldn’t help but notice that not only was Will nibbling on my ear and petting my face, but that Serenity and Trinity, the two girls on my Bad Boy list, were sitting around the table. They winked and blew kisses at me, causing me to smirk. After a few seconds of spinning, the bottle finally landed on a drunk Will.

      “Uh, Can I spin again?” I mumbled, the headache I had from earlier, pounding harder.

       “Why?” Will whispered besides me, “It’s just one kiss, Lee Lee,”

        “Will,” Scott began from the other side of the couch, anger clearly visible on his frowning face, “Can I speak with you outside?” He didn’t even give her a chance to respond, as he was already yanking her off of me, pulling her away. Turning my attention back to the bottle, I spun it and this time it landed on Serenity.

         “About time!” She exclaimed, with a huge smile on her face. “I’ve been waiting to kiss you all night?”

         “Really, er-I mean, is that so?” I replied, as the aforementioned girl got up and sat closer to me, resting her caramel tanned legs on top of mine. Leaning in closer to my face, the other players cheered us on, waiting for the inevitable kiss.

         “Is it that hard to believe?” She whispered, the smell of cherries and vanilla, trailing throughout the small space that was now between our faces. “I must admit, you look really cute tonight,”

          “You look pretty great yourself,” I complimented, brushing my fingers slightly against her pink and white, short-sleeve dress. Smiling at me once again, she crashed her lips onto mine. Slightly taken back, I gasped and stared at her with my eyes wide open. I was overwhelmed with excited at the fact that not only was I kissing Serenity Holland, one of the prettiest girls at my school, I was finally having my first kiss. Clasping her face with both of my hands, I kissed her back, my lips fitting perfectly between the spaces of hers. Running the list of what to do when kissing a girl through my head, I followed all the steps as I kissed her. The crowd of drunk kids surrounding us cheered and cheered, as they watched us osculate for what seemed like forever.

        Pulling back, Serenity smirked at me and she turned and looked her sister. Pointing to her bottle, sharing a glance that only the two of them would understand, Trinity nodded and spun the bottle. As I watched the bottle point at me, I felt an uncomfortable churn begin in my stomach. As the discomfort increased, I slightly slid Serenity off of my lap and stood up. “Where’s the bathroom?” I yelled, over the music, clutching onto my stomach. I felt as if I was going to hurl at any moment.

      “But Liam,” whined Trinity, “It was our turn,”

       “Do you want me to hurl on you or are you going to tell me where the bathroom is?” I snapped back, causing the girl to sigh and roll her eyes.

         “It’s upstairs, the blue door on the right,” instructed someone. Racing out of the living room and heading towards the stairs, I quickly ran up, skipping two at a time. When I reached upstairs, the sound of the blaring music, significantly decreased and I finally able to hear my own thoughts. Slipping my phone out of my pocket, I noticed that I had three missed calls: two from my mother and one from Aviary. Stumbling down the hall, I shoved the device back into my pocket and kept an eye out for the bathroom. Opening the first door that I came across, I hear moaning and whispering. Peering with my droopy eyes, I spotted Bradley and Nick laying on a bed. Bradley was on top of him and from what I could see, they were barely wearing any clothes. Cringing, I felt my stomach turn again as I closed the door and looked for the bathroom once again.

         Watching two horny kids walk towards the aforementioned place, I brushed past them and ran inside. Slamming the door shut, I puked up the contents of my stomach, into the white, toilet bowl, the acid stinging my throat. After throwing up for a few minutes, I slid down the side of the bathroom and rested my head in my hands. Tonight has been incredibly and amazing, yet, confusing at the same time. Will was acting all weird and flirtatious with me, Scott looked so upset and hurt, and I am entirely sure that I just walked in on Bradley and Nick having sex. Sure, Bradley was eighteen years old and could do whatever she wanted; I just never thought that a classy, controlling, and smart girl like herself, would have drunk sex at a high school party. Slipping my phone out of my pocket, I noticed that I was receiving an incoming call from Aviary.

         “Hello?” I croaked, running my fingers through my hair, the aftertaste of my alcohol and bad food in my mouth.

            “Liam,” She cried, “Are you okay?”

            “I’ve been better,” I replied, forcing a laugh. “Aww, you’re worried about me,”

             “Oh shut up, you’re drunk at a party, of course I’m worried about you,” She spat, snorting on the line. “Do you ride home?”

              “I don’t know, you wanna come and see my cute face?”

               “I’m coming anyways, whether or not you want to,”

                “Because you like me!” I exclaimed, laughing at my observation, “It’s so obvious.”

                 “In your silly little wet dreams, Argent,” She replied quickly, I could hear a smirk in her response, “I’ll be there in about ten minutes,”

                “But I didn’t give you the address,” I cried out, incredulously.

                 “I can practically feel the music from my house, it won’t take me that long to find you. Just wait for me outside, okay?” She instructed, hanging up on me. Standing up, I made my way out of the bathroom and headed downstairs, in hopes of finding my friends. As I walked around, I managed to drink about three more cups of alcohol, despite, throwing it up earlier. Spotting Will’s untamable curls outside with Scott, I stumbled over to them, catching a part of their conversation.

                  “I don’t like how you’ve been acting lately,” Scott said, as he looked at his girlfriend, who was visibly upset. I stood behind the patio door, eavesdropping on their conversation. Scott’s eyes were filled with anger and sadness, while Will look upset and confused.

                    “What do you mean?” Will replied, reaching out to touch Scott. She was still drunk and disoriented. “You should be the one to talk, you’ve been acting like a grumpy, old man all night.”

                     “Because of you!” He yelled, “You’ve been acting different since Liam started this whole ‘Bad Boy’ change,”

                       “He’s our friend, are you saying that I shouldn’t support him?”

                          “Well your support and my support are two completely different things. You’re acting all flirtatious around him, drunk and sober. I’m your fucking boyfriend, doesn’t that mean anything to you?”

         Walking away, I head towards the front door. I was shocked at the fact that Scott and Will were fighting over me. I didn’t know that Scott felt very uncomfortable about the way Will was acting around me, I didn’t give it much thought. I just shrugged it off, because I always figured it they would last forever and not argue over things like this. Accepting my final cup of beer from a member of the party, I decided to wait outside just like Aviary instructed.

      “Hey Liam!” called out a familiar voice from behind me, turning around I instantly spotted Serenity, jogging over to me. “Do you feel better?” She questioned, brushing my face with her warm, freshly manicured fingers.

       “I guess,” I replied, taking another sip of the copper liquid.

         “Will another kiss make you feel better?” She said, leaning closer to me. Mesmerized by her eyes, I smirked at her and leaned in as well. Just as I was about to go in for the kill, I was yanked by the arm and pulled by the arm.

          “He’s with me, sorry hun,” exclaimed a familiar voice, as she pushed me towards an open car. Smiling, I instantly knew it was Aviary. Her blonde hair was tied up into a ponytail, and she was a blue and white striped pajama bottoms, boots and a black jacket.

            “Couldn’t stay away from me,” I laughed, as I slid into the passenger seat and buckled myself inside.

               “I see the alcohol has already messed with your thinking,” She pointed out, as she buckled herself as well and started driving. “Do your friends know that you left the party?”

                “They have other things to worry about,” I mumbled, as I looked out the window. “Does your sister know that you’re out this late with a boy?”

                   “You’re no trouble,” She replied, “Plus, she’s sleeping; she doesn’t know I snuck out.”

                    “You really risked getting into trouble, just to see me? Just admit that you’re in love with me babe,” I smirked, placing a palm on Aviary’s soft face. Slapping my hand away with her free one, she laughed.

         “Oh please, Liam, stop flirting with me. You’re not going to like the outcome,”

         “What are you going to do, attack me with cute, little Aviary kisses?” I laughed, “Here, let me beat you to it,” I whispered, as I leaned over and came closer to her. Sloppily, I planted a kiss on her cheek, causing her to gasp at my touch.

             “Dude, did you seriously just kiss me?” She yelled, keeping her eyes on the road. I knew if she wasn’t driving she would’ve slapped me once again, but this time, she only settled with yelling. “What has gotten into you?”

               “I-I really like you,” I stuttered, the churning feeling settling in my stomach once again, as the alcohol made it’s effects on me once again. Smirking for about the hundredth time that night, I stared at Aviary as she drove.

                “Liam,” She whispered, “Please stop,”

                 “I really like you, Bradley, why can’t you just understand that?!”

                   “I’m not Bradley, dumb ass,” I heard the pretty blonde girl say, as she slowly pulled up to a bright, red light. My vision became blurry and my head was pounding again. Closing my eyes, I tilted back my head and fell asleep.

hey, i tried to double update this weekend, but i failed. i had an amazing day with my mom today c: vote and comment and tell me what you guys think about this chapter c: i found this really cool song today (on the side), that i listened to a lot while writing this chapter. new update on monday? (unedited, beware of mistakes, typos, wrong words, just know the jist :x) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22 0 4
Aria Delilah Hathaway is has just moved from Big Apple living into the suburbs of the San Fernando Valley in Southern California since her father's m...
152K 3.8K 32
It's not easy being the new girl especially when you have a twisted past, a geniuses brain, a British accent oh and you only have one leg. To make t...
1.4M 39.6K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...
2K 415 36
when emma goes to her uncle's place to live with him until her high school gets over she thought she could live a life without any fear and nobody t...