Alkimia ~the Craft of Love~

By FairoNeko

"Hi! Welcome to Alkimia, my personal library. You might have met a librarian other than me before, but don't... More

1. +IQ and -EQ (Mako + Shuya)
2. +Charm and -IQ (Mako + Shuya)
3. +IQ and +AQ (Mako + Shuya)
4. +EQ and +CQ (Mako + Shuya)
5. +EQ and +SQ (Mako + Shuya)
6. +IQ and +EQ (Mako + Shuya)
7. -IQ and -EQ (Shuya + Mako)
8. +Love and +Happiness (Shuya + Mako)
9. +Family and +Friend (Shuya + Mako)
10. What Otoge, this is Blind Date (Hoshi + Kaguya)
11. tiny chance tiny wish (Average + Setsuna)
12. under the same roof (Lilac + Azure)
13. sharing a life (Lilac + Azure)
14. a letter (Tokie + Tokito)
15. a present (Tokie + Tokito)
16. an introduction (Tokie + Inari)
17. a deal (Tokie + Shin)
18. an engagement (Tokie + Shin)
19. a birthday (Tokie + Inari)
20. a partnership (Tokie + Atsushi)
21. a heroine (Tokie + Atsushi)
22. You want to see me? (Alcyone + Naga)
23. Who is Alcyone? (Alcyone + Naga)
24. it is your smile which lures me in (Alcyone + Naga)
25. Naga thinks I am a pervert (Alcyone + Naga)
27. friends, keep in touch (Lasperi + Valfo)
28. you are... (Meng Xiang + Cheng Zhen)
29. +Growth and -Conflict (Mako + Shuya)
30. vow of affection (Ariel + Lean)
31. vow of possession (Lean + Ariel)

26. parents, thank you (Lasperi + Torao)

81 6 3
By FairoNeko

A day before I officially enter the Wafers Middle School division as a first-year student, I receive a gift from my Dad. He gives me a wrapped game disk.

"It's the last one, they say," Dad tells me while referring to the clerk of the store, "There's a girl who looks like you, so I bought it,"

"Thanks, Dad," giving Dad a sweet smile, I hug him and then excuse myself to try out the game while Mom scolds Dad for giving me something 'useless'

Inside my room, I tear the wrapper and take a look at the cover of the case. There are two girls who look like twins. They don't look like me at all though. Turning the case, I skim the synopsis and look at the image.

"Ah, there it is," in the small boxes of the game's images, there is a girl who looks quite similar to me. Older in age and shorter in hair are the only difference.

"Even our name is the same," I shake my head in disbelief as I read the synopsis again. The synopsis says that I am the bad guy. The Villainess.

"A story decipher Twin Sisters who enrol to Wafers High School division," which is a real school! Wow, this game is quite realistic, "Umm... A super simple and standard romantic otome game. The plot doesn't look deep,"

Having said my opinion, I open the case and see the inside cover. There are six guys to choose from, three per sister. Hmm... None of the guys looks like my type.

The Twin Sisters look the same but have different personalities. Isn't that a given? "As for that girl who seems to be me... What does she do?"

Wanting to find out about it, I decide to play the game real quick. I want to go to sleep early so I can wake up early tomorrow~

26.

What's this?! What's that?! Why is that girl who looks like me and share the same name with me in that game so annoying?!

"Isn't it fine to just ignore them if you're not interested?! Why are you being so stubborn and dumb about it?" I scold the girl in that game who is talking about how the world is unfair to her, even though she is just a selfish girl who doesn't think! "Get a reality check, you!!"

"I think you should get a reality check too, Lasperi,"

Startled, I drop the controller. Turning to the door, I find one very annoyed Mom. With a sheepish laugh, I greet her, "Hi, Mom. Am I being too noisy?"

"You are quite noisy, but that's not the problem," Mom rolls her eyes when I let out a relieved sigh, "Check the time,"

"Time? Let's see... Oh, wow, it's past midnight already?" I feel dread when I realise what will happen next. I haven't finished the game yet!

"Sleep, Lasperi," Mom walks in and picks up the controller to me, "Save your game and go to sleep,"

Save the game first? "Will do that. Thanks, Mom," I grin at Mom, still sheepish

Mom waits until I save the game and turn it off. Taking the disk and the case, Mom leaves my room. As I stare at Mom blankly, Mom stands at the door and tells me, "Until you graduate Middle School, I will confiscate this game,"

I gasp, covering my mouth to keep in the shocked scream. Standing up, I whine, "Mom...!"

"You are still young," Mom says sagely, "Enjoy your youth first before immersing yourself in game,"

I glance briefly at the game console.

"I will clean your room tomorrow and put the game discs away," Mom knows what I am silently asking, "You will put the console away yourself,"

Pouting, I ask, "Why did you buy me the console if I can't play the games then?"

Mom raises an eyebrow and smirk, "Was it really me who bought you the game console and discs?"

"Oh yeah. It's not Mom but Dad," I let out a long sigh, "All right. I will put the console away now... And stack the discs together so Mom can take it tomorrow easily," I surrender

"No, do it tomorrow after school," Mom smiles, delighted with my decision, "Sleep now, or else you will keep yawning tomorrow at school,"

Uugh, waking up early doesn't sound appealing. It's things I have to do as a child and student.

Walking to my bed while ignoring my messy room, I wave at Mom, "Good night, Mom,"

"Good night, Love," Mom smiles gently and closes the door

26.

I wake up tired the next morning, as expected. Sluggishly eating my breakfast, I then go into the car with Dad as he drives us to Wafers Middle School division. Mom is with us too.

At the entrance to the school, Mom demands a photo. Asking a passerby to help, we take the commemorative photo.

The passerby is also a parent whose child is a first-year student, Mom finds out through a chat with the kind lady. Her Husband and Son are already inside the building, waiting for her who had gone back to the car to take something she forgot.

"When are we going in? Will I be late?" I question Dad

"In a bit. Let's wait for them," Dad is smiling goofily as he looks at me, "Of course, if you want to, we can go in first,"

"Ditching me?" Mom inserts herself in our conversation promptly, putting her hands on her waists to act annoyed, "Really, Dear?"

The lady covers her mouth as she giggles at Dad's awkward denial. I stare at Mom in question, "Aren't you supposed to be talking to the lady?"

Mom smiles, "We have finished talking long ago. Let's go in now," turning to the lady, Mom invites her to walk with us

Gracefully, the lady accepts Mom's offer.

We are not so late as I thought. While I go to queue with other new students inside the hall, my parents help the lady finds her husband.

The queue is by sitting at the prepared seat. So while covering my mouth to hide a yawn, I walk to the nearest available seat and sit there. Supposedly, we aren't assigned a seat yet. I mean, I don't think we have been assigned a seat... Are we seated depending upon our classes? I haven't gotten the chance to check it!

A little more aware, with my sleepiness gone, I look around. Oh, there is a student sitting beside me. Pulling at his sleeve to get his attention, I whisper, "Do we have assigned seat?"

"Assigned seat?" he seems surprised by that question, "I don't think so,"

"We are allowed to randomly sit anywhere we want, right?" I confirm

"That's what I am doing," the boy nods

"Good, good," I nod happily, relieved. Looking at the front again, I wait for the ceremony to start

As I wait, the ceremony starts. I am in the state of half-awake when there is a thunderous applause that startles me. I hear a snort beside me then. Turning, there is another boy who sits at the originally empty seat. I am seated between the boys.

"Are you all right?" the boy that I talked to whispers to me

"Fine," I whisper back

We then face the front as an adult comes forward to give a speech. I don't understand what he says though. It's not like I am not listening. It's just, "Is he even speaking our language?"

Another snort from the snorting boy. The other boy looks at me a little helplessly.

"You really were sleeping, weren't you? You didn't stand up," the snort boy smirks at me

"What?" I widen my eyes in horror, "We were required to stand up earlier?"

"No," the good boy refutes, "We were required to give applause, not stand up. Still, don't fall asleep any longer, okay?"

"I will try," I nod seriously, inhaling deeply and pay attention to the speaking adult. I still can't understand him.

"He is a foreigner who will be the vice-headmaster," the snort boy suddenly whispers, so I turn my head to his direction for having heard it, "Even so, he should talk in our language instead of his own,"

"Nobody understands him that way, right?" I fold my arms and nod sagely

"I understand him just fine," the snort boy replies smugly, "I am sure that one understands too,"

"That one," I turn my head to see who snort boy refer to. It's the good boy!

"Hmm... I have a name," the good boy says, leaning forward a little to look at the snort boy without me hindering his sight, "I am Torao. Nice to meet you,"

"I am Lasperi," I introduce myself even though that introduction doesn't seem to be given to me, "Nice to meet you too,"

Chuckling lightly, Torao nods, "Nice to meet you, Lasperi,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 348 31
Short scenarios for your favorite characters! (Well the male characters at least) The characters included are Alastor, Angel Dust, Sir Pentious, Husk...
646K 53.1K 86
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
Fatal By Nini

Short Story

16.1K 779 9
He was a stalker , he was a killer and she was a happy jolly girl , who brought light to his life. He had to have her even if it was fatal.
11.9K 1.2K 27
ទោះអូនមិនមែនជាមនុស្សដំបូងតែអូនជាមនុស្សចុងក្រោយហើយណា ដែរចូលមកក្នុងជីវិតបង!!♥️ GEMINI X FOURTH (TOP). (BTT)