The Best Moments Of Our Life...

By xXKirito_SenpaiXx

This is a story of when Kirito and Asuna are married. ~~~~ The first chapters are.... Bad. Ill say that. But... More

Waking Up
Yes!
Memes!
Moving out
A special day.
Honeymoons
Caribbean
I like you!
Sinon
Perverts!
Back to reality.
An eventful night.
Another Kitty
Work
Overprotective Husband
Red Robin
Privacy
A lil bit bout me
A Cats P.O.V
Unbroken Bonds
The Threat
The Return
The Asuna I Know
Family Outings
New Family
When Disconnection Is Good
Family Time
Marriage, Flirts, and Fights
Epilogue... (Nuu!!)
CHANGING ACCOUNTS

The Boss

466 10 5
By xXKirito_SenpaiXx

Bella's P.O.V

I looked around, swiftly walking to the dungeon. I stopped as a small demon thing stopped in front of me.

The truth is, none of us had to beat the bosses, unless the other people hadn't already cleared it.

I drew my sword. I darted forward and initiated a skill called 'High Climber' It was a skill that started at the bottom and worked its way up.

I knew someone was following, didn't even have to initiate my detective skill. I looked up and snickered, "That was the gaurdian so.."

When I straightened my self I saw the large doors. I opened the door.

The large demon-dog thing snarled and ran towards me.

~~~~
Done with fight..
~~~~

I sheathed my sword, listening to the Shink! As it slipped in with ease.

"Kay. Come on out." I turned, my teal eyes scanning for a player.

Sure enough, Kirito appeared. He was holding.. Daisy...

I waltzed forward and the black puppy jumped out of his arms and ran towards me enthusiastically, and barking.

"Your Alive. Thank god your alive.." I hugged the young pup.

She barked in response.

"Thank you Kirito." I rose, the dog in my arms. From what I could tell when I had tamed her, she was a in game papillon.

"No problem. Brianna found her roaming and told me she was yours. She asked me to bring it to you." I nodded.

" Uh.. Is it okay if I ask you a few questions? " He asked me as we walked along the trail.

"Sure." I replied. Simple. Not to much communication involved.

"Do you have siblings?" I bit my lip.

"Yes. I have a younger brother. I guess I have more.. It's a long story. " I shook my head and Daisy licked my cheek.

"Mind telling me?" I thought for a moment. " Sure. "

"Okay. When I was little, my father and my mothers sides didn't get along to well. So my moms side would have me during the week. "

" My father took me on the weekends. We had a dog, her name was Daisy. I named this dog after her. I also had 4 other siblings there. Anyways, one day we just stopped. I asked my mom why, and she said my dad had gone to prison. "

I bit my lip as he looked ahead. "So, my mom started drinking. Alot. She wouldn't get drunk, but our family is against alcohol."

" We sent her away to get better. She came back. She was okay for a while.. Then started drinking again. We sent her again. She came back. Drank. "

"In this time, she got fairly mean. We lived with our grandmother, and she threw things, hit us, and more."

My voice was getting wavery at this point and my legs felt they would collapse.

"One day, my grandma said, "Get out." And she did. My grandma did not allow her to take us. "

"She fought for us, and won. I remember that day. So happy.. and.. And.." I burst into tears. (So, this is what im hoping will happen...

He hugged me tightly. I cried into his jacket. Quiet, Quick, sobs.

"Im sorry. I shouldn't have asked." He apologized as I wiped my eyes. I gave him a bright smile.

"It's okay! I needed to get that out. I haven't told anyone the full story. Im just that one, odd, left out kid that has no backstories."

" The kid who would prefer to stay in the dark, over the light. The kid that would wake up with crying nightmares. The kid.. Who no one liked. " I shook my head.

"But those are the kids who stay optimistic! Who cares if we like to stay in the dark? Who cares about anything? " I brought up my menu.

I sent a friend request to Kirito. He accepted it gladly. "Thanks, don't think your the only person who thinks like that. I have my flaws to." He smiled and patted my back.

We arrived back. I smiled and let my friends engulf me in a hug.

"Hey Skinny Noodle." I walked over to her. She turned, her hair bobbing. (Ava, SkinnyNoodle)

"Wazzup?" She was talking with Silica, who saw Daisy and ran to her.

" Wanna duel? " Everyone turned their attention to us.

"Sure!" She gave a thumbs up.

We went to a open space. We both got in stance.

3,

2,

1,

DUEL!

I dashed forward, which she was also doing. I got behind her and struck her with one hit, taking her HP down to yellow, giving me the win.

"Seriously, you gotta stop winning." She sighed, drinking a potion. I grinned widely. " Isn't that the point? "

"Well Bella, you have gotten pretty good." Shadow approached. I grimaced. To many memories.

" Don't. Take. Another. Step. In. My. Direction. Makoto. " I growled, putting my hand out. He stopped.

"Oh? So you didn't like our last session?" I shook my head rapidly as everyone gasped and looked at us.

" No. No. No! You force me into being your little doll. I'm not taking it. " I shut my eyes for a moment, I covered my ears and stumbled back.

"Ah, my dear! You seemed like you were enjoying it. Oh and you jut feel so good!" He said, caressing my cheek. I unsheathed my sword and stabbed him in the gut.

We weren't in a safe zone.

I watched his HP drop. Drop, dead. He disappeared into a million shards.

Everyone stared, mouth open in surprise. I watched my cursor turn red.

"Ah. Fighsty (!?) As ever." I turned to the sound of the voice.

"To bad you respawn. But I will warn you again. Don't take another step in my direction. " I sheathed my sword and allowed Daisy to run to my heels.

She growled. "Ah. My dear. can't do that." I saw a flash of black appear behind Shadow. Who's real name was Makoto Kayaba.

He was Akihiko Kayaba's son.

Kirito put one of his blades on his neck. "She wants you to leave her alone. Stay away from her."

" For now! Tata! " He walked away into the shadows. I stumbled back and Brianna held me up.

"Bell Bell, why didn't you tell me? You know I would've beat him up!" She complained.

"Beating him up wouldn't have stopped him. No. He used different parts then your normal fists and kicks. S ure, he did hit me and kick me. That's what hurt the least." I growled stepping away.

Asuna stepped toward me and engulfed me in a hug. "Trust me, I know what it feels like." She rubbed my back gently as I sobbed into her shoulder. She soothed me like a mother. A loving one.

That I would never have.

"Who do you have to go home to?" She asked as she sat me down. She sat next to me and stroked my hair. I

"My brother. I need to go home to my brother." She looked at everyone playing and or chatting.

"That's all?" I nodded. " Well, I do have aunts and uncles but they live in America. I was born there. I learned japanese later. " (I'm hoping to, I only know a few words.)

"Oh. I want to go home to my three kids.. Their only six months and my mother is currently looking after them." I heard her sniff.

"Oh.." I said, wiping my tears.

"Look Bella, Im sure Kirito would be up to looking after you and your brother in the real wprld, if you want that."

I was currently eighteen, and Asuna was 21. I nodded slowly. "If its not to hard.." I trailed off. " My brother and I are used to being alone. I think a change would be nice. "

She nodded. "Thats that then. I can call you my daughter now." She smiled as I looked at her. " should I call you mom, or keep it Asuna. "

She shrugged. " I already have Yui calling me mom, you can go ahead with mom. "

"M'kay." I whispered and smiled. " Hear that Drew? We got new parents. "

I whistled. Daisy came tumbling over with Pina following.

"Hey girl." She jumped on my lap. She looked at Asuna and yapped, licking her hand.

"Hey cutie!" Asuna smiled and scratched her behind the ears.

"Oh... And what do you think of what Shadow told everyone and how I reacted..?" I mumbled, looking at her with large eyes.

"It's what I would have done. But I was in chains, I didn't have a sword. Kirito saved me in the end though.

"Oh, and your dad gets fairly perverted at night, I'm warning you now. " She cracked a grin as I chuckled awkwardly.

Daisy stuck her tongue out of her mouth. I let her go and she ran off, following Pina.

"Thank You mom." I murmured, getting used to the words.

" Its no problem. " She smiled and gave me a hug.

~~~~

Brianna's P.O.V.

I cheered for Bella as she ran behind Ava and struck her gently.

"Seriously, you gotta stop winning." Ava complained "Isn't that the point?" Bella let out a grin.

For as long as I've known Bella, the boys were attracted to her. I don't know why, or actually I do. She was always getting compliments.

Her voice was amazing. She was pretty.

I listened. "Well Bella, you have gotten better." Shadow, the host said. Bella had been really cautious around him.

He fried walking forward. She put up a hand. "Dont. Take. Another. Step. In. My. Direction. Makoto."

"Oh? So you didn't like our last session?" He raised and eyebrow. I gasped, as well did everyone. No fair did she get to try it first!

"No. No. No!" She shut her eyes and covered her ears. " You force me into being your little doll. Im not taking it. " She yelled, stumbling back.

He stepped up and caressed her cheek. He said something I didn't catch. Then, she unsheathed her sword and stabbed him in the gut.

Dead.

I watched her with my mouth gaping open. Bella has an attitude, and shes sweet. But killing?

Not like her.

"Ah. Fighsty as ever."

~~~~
I dont wanna keep looking so time skip! :^
~~~~

I lay on my inn bed, looking at the ceiling in worry.

Mom? Dad? Mason?

I sighed and pushed the thought aside. I looked at the camera and gave a small wave and smile. I suddenly got a group chat.

From Kirito,

Do any one of you know why Asuna is so grumpy? She won't let me get near her. T^T

~~~~

From Lisbeth,

Should we tell him that?

~~~~

From Leafa,

Nope.

~~~~

From Bella,

Dad, Mom is uhh... Going through.... Stuff. But don't try and touch her. And don't glare at me like you are right now! :<

~~~~

From Lisbeth,

DAD!?! MOM!?!

From Brianna,

RLLY BELLA!?! I REMEMBER YOUR MOM. GEEZ SHE WAS MEAN! CONGRATULATIONS!

~~~~

From Bella,

Brianna..

~~~~

From Ava,

Look. I don't think anyone needs to know.

~~~~

From Kirito,

I know. So does Asuna.

~~~~

From Brianna,

Ohhh okieee...

~~~~

From Bella,

Ima play with Yui for a bit before she hoes to bed. Bye! Have a good night, Kyle, Ava, Kate, Brianna, Luke, Ben, Lisbeth, Klein, Agil, Sinon, Leafa, Silica.
Phew..

~~~~

I closed the tabs and shut off the lights. I cuddled in my bed and closed my eyes.

~~~~

Like my art?

Mew Ichigo, Tokyo Mew Mew.
Actual Photo ↓

Sinon

You need real photo? idk, but here.

Silica (My worst..)

I don't have a real photo...

Asuna

Like?
Hate?
Ideas?
Comment!
Vote!

Stay brave, beautiful burritos.

From now on, Im going to add a flamingo video at the end. Its your choice to watch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.4K 74
Kazuto Kirigaya and Asuna Yuuki are well known for the love they have for each other. However, the question is, how did that love blossom and turn in...
83.9K 1.2K 30
~Asuna x Kirito Fanfiction in which they didn't meet Yui in SAO~ They were some of the greatest players of SAO but now that it's over, their lives we...
Beater By Kat

Fanfiction

44.9K 1.5K 40
KiritoxReader SAO Your father is the Co-CEO of a successful gaming company that specialises in vrmmorpg and is helping develop SAO. You were a beta...
6.7K 116 11
As Asuna and Kirito are forced to deal with Yui's sudden death, the couple is faced with a new challenge: twins. How were they born? Whose are they...