The Best Moments Of Our Life...

De xXKirito_SenpaiXx

This is a story of when Kirito and Asuna are married. ~~~~ The first chapters are.... Bad. Ill say that. But... Mai multe

Waking Up
Yes!
Memes!
Moving out
A special day.
Honeymoons
Caribbean
I like you!
Sinon
Perverts!
Back to reality.
An eventful night.
Another Kitty
Work
Overprotective Husband
Red Robin
Privacy
A lil bit bout me
A Cats P.O.V
Unbroken Bonds
The Threat
The Return
The Asuna I Know
The Boss
New Family
When Disconnection Is Good
Family Time
Marriage, Flirts, and Fights
Epilogue... (Nuu!!)
CHANGING ACCOUNTS

Family Outings

543 10 15
De xXKirito_SenpaiXx

Asuna's P.O.V

"Yui, don't run on the planks. It's dangerous." I called as I caught up to her.

"Sorry mommy. But daddy is doing it." I turned and gave him a glare. He sweat dropped and slowed down.

"Good boy." I pat his head once he caught up to us.

"Arf Arf." He sighed, and Yui giggled.

"Hm. I wonder how Chip and Panda are doing." I thought aloud.

" Yeah.. Oh. " He said, tapping his chin.

"What?" He grabbed my waist and caressed my cheek.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look in that bathing suit?" He grinned, and I blushed.

"N-no... Let go of me! " I stuttered. "As you wish." He sighed and let go of me.

"Is it bad I ship my own parents?" Yui suddenly asked.

" First.. No... I guess..? And second. How do you know about shipping? " I asked Yui.

" Auntie Leafa. "

"That makes sense." Kirito sweat dropped.

" You need to stop listening to Leafa. " I sighed. She had been teaching Yui... Stuff.

"Hey Yui! I'll beat you into the lake!" Kirito grinned. "Okay daddy!" They set off.

They both cannonballed and splashed water all over me, head to toe.

I shivered. I took off the cover up and jumped in after them.

"Like Father like Daughter.." I sighed as I watched them have a splash fight. I suddenly got a idea.

"Who wants to race?" I said, swimming over.

They both turned their heads quickly. "Me!" They yelled in sync.

" Okay, Last one to the shore! " I yelled and started off. I used a bit of my agility skill, as we were going strait.

I reached shore in triumph. I had won, or I think... And Yui was just flying in fairy form.

She came and stood by me. We looked around. "Where's daddy?" Yui asked.

"Rawr!" I heard it from behind me. I screeched as I was grabbed.

I turned my head, Kirito was lifting me. Yui was sitting in fairy form on his head.

"B-Baka!" I said. He scared me so bad, I began go cry.

" Oh! Hey... It's okay! I didn't mean... To scare you that bad. Im sorry Asuna. " He pat my head as I wiped my tears.

"Hey guyss!!!!" I heard a voice call us.

I saw Lisbeth sprinting towards us.

"Hi Lis.." I said, wiping the last of my tears.

"I was worried! You guys weren't at home so I came here.. What happened? " She said, leaning over and panting.

"He scared me. Like the little devil he is."

He whined. "Im a perfect angel! Admit it you love me!" He complained.

" Of course. You put a ring on it after all. " I shrugged.

"Anyways.. I know where you guys are now." Lisbeth said, regaining herself.

"And thats all you needed?" I raised an eyebrow.

" Oh! I was going to invite you guys to go leveling with us all. " She said, stroking her ruffled hair.

"Kirito's level and my level hit 210 when we fought the last boss. We're good. Plus, we're kinda wanting a break." I admitted.

Her jaw dropped. "210!?! We're only just hitting 100! Aww! No fair."

" Well.. When we returned our level was like.. 100 anyways. " Kirito said in our defense.

"Okay. Well you guys have fun!" She said and gave us two a dirty grin.

"WHEN WILL THEY LEARN!? " I yelled to no one in particular.

"Uh.. Never. I just can't resist y-" I shoved my hand in his face. "Don't even THINK. About finishing that sentence. " I growled.

"Sure, but I can think about other things.." His nose started to bleed.

"My God! Baka! Your dirty devil!" I growled and slapped him.

" Haha.. Ow.. Haha.. " He chuckled. "Zip it buster." I said to him without looking.

" Poor Kirito! His little tale of woe! " Lis laughed. I placed a hand on my hip. "Have a good time leveling." I smiled and waved. She nodded and teleported away.

I turned and Kirito was looking at me oddly. I slowly realized what he was staring at.

"Hey Yui." I asked her.

" Yes mommy? "

"Grab your daddy." I asked her with a smile.

" Aye aye! " She ran over and grabbed his hands.

"Daddy, you better be careful." Yui warned as I walked over.

He struggled, but gently. He didn't want to hurt Yui.

"Asuna!! Im sorryy..!!! Don't hurt me!" I twitched. " Fine. I won't. Who says I was gonna? " I finished walking to him and he flinched, but I landed a soft kiss on his lips.

"You deserved it." I winked and followed Yui into the water.

" Yes! " I heard him yell.

"Daddy! Quit celebrating and come play!" Yui yelled.

" Aw.. Fine. " He complied and came into the water.

~~~~

After almost 4 hours of swimming, nose bleeds, slapping, and flirting, we had decided to get out and have... Well.. A dinner now.

I handed out the sandwiches, and allowed Yui to sit on my lap.

I heard the faint sword skills and gun shots. Must have been so caught up they started moving in our direction.

I turned my head to the noises. I shrugged, and returned to visiting.

~~~~

I yawned. I stretched as I got in, and set down the picnic basket. Kirito came in a moment later with a sleeping Yui.

I kissed her forehead and he took her to bed. I swapped my suit to my nightgown. He came down a swift moment later.

He came and plopped on the couch next to me where we had a cuddle session and spoke. I got a notification.

From Lisbeth,

How was ur family day?

I read it over and opened the tab.

From Asuna,

It was really good. At the end all we could hear was sword skills and bullets shooting tho.

"Whatcha doing?" Kirito asked. He didn't look at the screen, because he was just like that.

"Lis asked how our day was. Just replying." I looked at the camera above us vanish.

"Well, then." He said as I closed the tab. He flipped on me. I allowed him to kiss me. He grinned widely. Goofy grin.

"I wanna play."

~~~~
I ain't writing that again...
~~~~

I blinked. I was on top of Kirito. We were on the floor though.... I don't even know how it got there. And plus. It was like.. Midnight.

I cuddled my head back into his chest. Since heartbeats weren't a thing, well. You couldn't hear or feel them, I didn't hear or feel anything. (Mentioned in one of the Light novels, between 1&2)

It made me worried, but I knew it was just part of the program of the game. This stupid, death game.

And yes.

I am still ranting everyday on how I want to go home. And how dumb this game was.

I felt the soreness in my limbs and groaned. We were going for boss 60 today.

Heck, me and kirito could do one everyday.

I felt weight shift under me. I looked at his face, he was still asleep. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

I noticed the cameras were on.

They watch us sleep? Im sure no one watches this late..

I checked myself before I rose. I checked Kirito before I did anything aswell.

"Kirito. Lets go to the room. " I shook him while whispering.

"Huh..? Oh. Okay." I helped him up. I was slightly dizzy, but that was because of the weird sleeping position.

I led him to the room, and I checked Yui before I got into bed. She was sleeping soundly, as always.

I slipped into bed with Kirito, and cuddled close.

"No matter how much I beat you up, I love you." I whispered.

"I know. And thats why I love you."

"And your sure there's nothing else?" I said, pressing against him.

" Maybe your bo- Hey! I don't wanna get slapped. "

"Well theres improvement." I commented. I wrapped my arms around him and dozed off.

~~~~

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I felt Yui shaking us.

"Five more minutes.." I groaned.

"Are you okay Asuna? You'd never say that. If it came to the kids you always wake right up." Kirito commented as he sat up and stretched.

"I don't know, just let me sleep."

" Daddy! Leafa and Sinon are here. They came ready for us. They said the others will come soon! "

"Okay, go down there and wait with them, okay Yui?"

She nodded and ran out.

He placed a hand on my forehead and quickly retracted it.

"Asuna, your burning up! How the heck.."

" You don't get sick here I... Wait. A bunch of things have been changed, im sure this was one. I'll be fine.. "

"Nope. You and I are staying home today, no complaints." He objected firmly.

" Fine. " I mumbled, curling up. My stomach was in so much pain.

I thought sickness wasn't allowed..

~~~~

Kirito's P.O.V

I watched my wife clutch her stomach and whine in pain.

Since sickness wasn't supposed to happen here, there was no medicine.

"I'll be right back okay?" I told her gently and she looked up at me with those beautiful eyes of hers. She nodded.

I hurried down stairs and explained the situation to everyone.

"Looks like we're out for today." I sighed. Klein stepped up.

"Hey! You aren't sick. You should be able to come and help us! Asuna can stay and look after herself. It's not like she helps us in any way, your both lazy." He stepped up close.

"No. Im going to look after my wife, who.. Oh? Is the same one you have been constantly mean to! Im not afraid to leave our friendship in the dust! Oh? Bye bye friendship!" I growled.

Everyone stared at me, and I sent death glares at Klein.

"Same with me." Sinon stepped beside me.

"And me." Silica stepped beside her.

" Gotta agree. " Leafa stepped to my other side.

Agil came and stood by Leafa.

All that remained was Klein and Lisbeth.

"Look, I work hard. I want to get back as much as all of you. Heck. Maybe more. I want to see my family again, and be able to hold them and make memories with them. While their young. Im sure you'll understand if you get married." A few tears streamed from my face.

What he said about Asuna physically hurt me.

"Asuna is the most beautiful, hardworking women I could get. I am so incredibly lucky to have her, and I probably don't deserve her. She brought me three wonderful children that I will love and protect to the day I die. She saved me countless times and even.. Died! for me. She puts up with my odd shenanigans and loves me. You obviously don't care." I growled and wiped my tears. I turned and went back to the room.

I came and sat by her, stroking her soft, long chestnut hair.

"T-thank you.." I heard her mumble.

"For what?"

"For all the things you said about me. And for always standing up for me and looking after me. I feel so useless.." She rasped.

"I love you Asuna. Of course I'll stand up for you. Always will. And promise me, that you will never think or say your useless. Okay?" She nodded " Good. " I kissed her cheek.

She coughed and curled up. She whined as gears threatened to spill.

"Is it that bad?" She nodded.

"Im sorry... I can't even do anything.. " I looked at the door that was being opened by Leafa.

"Uh.. Hey. We're gonna go now. I hope you feel better Asuna.." She looked at her in pity.

" Okay. Have a... Nice? Time. " She nodded and left.

Yui came in next and sat next to Asuna.

"Yui, do you know whats wrong with Asuna?"

She nodded.

"Actually, I do. The system was hacked by Shadow, and he added sickness as a achievable status. Mommy just got it pretty badly."

"Thank you Yui. " I grabbed Asuna's hand and held it tightly.

"It's gonna be okay." I whispered.

" Yui, why don't you go watch Tv? I can make you breakfast. " She nodded and headed out.

"It hurts Kazuto.." Asuna whimpered.

She's in so much pain shes getting confused? Wheres a medicine? I thought.

"Okay. Im sorry it hurts so bad.. I.. don't know.." J came around to my side of the bed and slipped in next to her.

I let her hug me and cry into me. "It's going to be okay. You'll get better soon." I sighed and looked at her. She looked like she was in so much pain. I wish it was me instead of her.

( I actually had something similiar to this, and my throat hurt so bad I couldn't speak. But I had a cough. So ye. don't be like, SOMETHING COULDN'T HURT THAT BAD! It can, trust me.)

"Sh.." I soothed her and stroked her hair. I saw her start to doze off until she fell asleep. "Good." I mumbled and kissed her cheek before getting up carefully and heading out.

I made Yui some waffles, and gave her some fruit. She really liked strawberries and blueberries, so I did that.

I handed it to her and she ate it gratefully. She came and kissed my cheek. "Thank you daddy." She ran off and put the dish in the sink, where it evaporated into blue shards.

It was automatically returned to the cabinet. "I'm going to go watch your mom okay?" Yui nodded and headed back to the couch.

I returned to the bedroom where Asuna was awake. She was sitting up, and she was texting I think.

"How are you feeling?" She turned and looked at me. She smiled, " A little better. It doesn't hurt as much now. "

"Okay good." I came and sat next to her. She closed the tab and leaned her head on my shoulder.

" You had me worried. You seemed to be in so much pain.. " I mumbled, rubbing her hand with my thumb. (Know what I mean?)

"Well, I was. But I knew I would be fine. A little bit of my healthbar went down when I was asleep. " She pointed to it.

Sure enough, a small chunk was gone.

"Huh. And your sure your okay?" She nodded. " Hey, wasn't as bad as when I had the kids. " She shrugged. I nodded.

Me and Asuna suddenly got a notification at the same time. We opened it.

From Shadow,

Congratulations on the boss fight every one!
Now. We have some new friends! Please meet at the Plaza on the first floor.
Thank You!

"Hm. Asuna, do you think your up to going?" She nodded.

"If we teleport, and I have your help. I should be good. Lemme change though."

I nodded and got out. I headed to Yui.

"Yui, we're heading out okay?" She nodded.

"Kay! Is mommy feeling better?" I nodded, " Yes she is. "

Asuna came out and Yui ran over to her. She smiled and hugged her.

"Ready?" I said, equipping my swords. Lis had made me a new one, so it was a black Dark Repulser.

"Kirito! Lemme ride on your shoulders again! Pleasee!" she asked me with pleading eyes.

I sighed "Okay, get on." I crouched down. She got on and giggled as I stepped up.

" Asuna, teleport us. Yui, Hold my hand. " I ordered gently. Yui grabbed my hand.

"Teleport!: Town Of Beginnings!" We were engulfed in a blue light, then it disappeared.I

I let go of Yui's hand and made sure Asuna was secure up there. "Hey Guys!" Sinon called.

"Hm? Hey." I said, turning.

"How are you feeling Asuna?" She asked as she walked over, her blue hair bobbing.

" Good. Just a little dizzy so he agreed to carry me! " She grinned in pure hapiness. I smiled.

"Good. Everyones over here.. Theres.. New.. People." She beckoned us over.

I walked over. There stood, eight people.

"Uh.. I remember this place?" A boy with brown hair and blue eyes asked.

" Uh.. Yeah. Im with Ben.. " A girl with dirty blonde hair and light blue eyes said. Im guessing she was a twin, because she looked similiar to another b who girl who was chatting with Lisbeth.

"I don't want to be back here." A girl who was in a K. o. B outfit identical to Asuna's whined. She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair, and hazel eyes.

"Huh." A boy said. He had red hair freckles, and emerald eyes.

There were a few more people so we walked over.

Chart:

Bella

Dark, almost black hair.
Amber brown eyes. In game color is teal
Wears a black and gray attire.
Has a black one handed sword.

Brianna

K. O. B.
Shoulder length blonde hair.
Rapier
Hazel eyes

Ava & Kate

Twins.
Both have blonde hair and blue eyes.
Both wear blue outfits.
Ava: Dagger
Kate: Two hand sword

Ben

Short brown hair.
Blue eyes.
Wears starter outfit.
Axe

Cody

Red hair, freckles.
Emerald eyes.
Wears red and brown.
Sword one handed.

Luke

Longer brown hair.
Brown eyes.
Blue and brown clothes.
Dagger.

Kyle

Black hair.
Blue eyes.
Wears orange and brown.
Axe.

Done

"Uh. Hello! You guys are new? Can we have your names? Levels?" I asked, setting Asuna down.

"Im Brianna! Asuna knows that though." Asuna smiled and went over to her.

" Im Ava, my twin sister is over there with Lisbeth..? Her name is Kate. "

"Im Cody."

"Im Luke!"

" Ben. Wassup. "

"Im Kyle."

I looked pass them to a girl who was practicing skills. She stopped and sheathed her sword. She was dressed in gray and black.

"Who's she?" I pointed.

" Oh. " Kyle said. "Yo Bella! Get over here!"

"Kay." She sped over using her agility skill, which looked higher than mine.

"Im Bella, nice to meet you!" She exchanged a quick smile and greeting. She was shy, and awkward. Introvert I guess.

"Bell, we need to tell levels." Brianna elbowed her with a grin.

" I'll go last. " She objected.

"Fine. Anyways, I'm a level 189." Brianna said.

Ava and Kate tied with 191, Ben was 190, Luke was 193, Kyle was 180, Cody was 187.

"Uh.. Bella. Your turn." I said go the girl.

She mumbled something I didn't catch. "Louder Bella." Brianna encouraged.

" 203.." She sighed.

"Wow! You have a pretty high level. We're any of you in a guild? " They all nodded besides Bella.

"Everyone except Brianna and Bella were in our guild. We've all been freinds since like, second grade. Brianna is in the K. O. B. And Bella.. "

"Im Solo." She spluttered out, drawing her sword.

" Im going to go for the first boss. Don't follow me. " She shot a glare at her friends. They nodded.

She walked off. "I like her. Determined... She likes black, and shes a solo! " I said.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

5.3K 175 25
I've been wanting to do this for a while. Here it is, a Kinon fanfic. After Asuna left Japan to marry someone chosen for her, Kazuto thought he would...
5.9K 116 8
{NOT FINISHED - DISCONTINUED I'm long not in touch with SAO anymore, so I won't be finishing this. Sorry! - AsunaLee, 2/22/2020} Kazuto Kirigaya, wh...
61.5K 2.2K 15
With Kirito beating Heathcliff, a.k.a Kayaba Akihiko (who was also Ume's uncle), everyone was released from the game. But alas, that isn't where the...
83.9K 1.2K 30
~Asuna x Kirito Fanfiction in which they didn't meet Yui in SAO~ They were some of the greatest players of SAO but now that it's over, their lives we...