The Best Moments Of Our Life...

By xXKirito_SenpaiXx

This is a story of when Kirito and Asuna are married. ~~~~ The first chapters are.... Bad. Ill say that. But... More

Waking Up
Yes!
Memes!
Moving out
A special day.
Honeymoons
Caribbean
I like you!
Sinon
Perverts!
Back to reality.
An eventful night.
Another Kitty
Work
Overprotective Husband
Red Robin
Privacy
A lil bit bout me
A Cats P.O.V
Unbroken Bonds
The Threat
The Return
Family Outings
The Boss
New Family
When Disconnection Is Good
Family Time
Marriage, Flirts, and Fights
Epilogue... (Nuu!!)
CHANGING ACCOUNTS

The Asuna I Know

620 12 12
By xXKirito_SenpaiXx

Asuna's P.O.V

I panted, sheathing Light Flash.

We had just beaten floor fifties boss.

We had been trapped for around a month. We went leveling all day, and mine and Kirito's levels were already almost at 200.

"Is everyone alright?" I asked, looking around.

They all nodded. "Good. Let's activate the gate, and go home." We each had bought a house, and we had gotten our cabin.

"Okay." They answered. I twined my fingers with Kirito's.

Halfway through... Please keep waiting.. Lukas.. Aiden.. Yui... I bit my lip. I lead Kirito out. He tightened his grip as we were teleported to the next floor.

I remember this floor... I thought, spacing out. I snapped out of my daze. Kirito was poking my cheek.

"Oops! Sorry. Spaced out a bit there." He nodded in approval. "Heck! It's fine. Your learning my ways. " I flicked his cheek. He rubbed it.

"Doesn't hurt much." He said. "I miss the real world. I miss you being able to beat me up and it actually hurting." He complained.

"I don't think that's a good thing, dimwit." I mumbled. " If you like it so much, here. " I slapped his cheek and sent him slamming into a building. It gave off a sign saying,

<<imortal object>>

He sent a thumbs up. "That's the Asuna I know!" Yui flew over to him, changing into child form.

"Daddy! Are you alright?" He nodded, and rose. He lifted her onto his back. I looked at the cameras over every one of our heads.

"Huh. I wonder.." I mumbled. I looked at Kirito who was rubbing his head with one hand.

"You okay? Did I hit you to hard?" I asked, walking over.

"I'm good. I like being hurt- if it's by you anyways." He gave me a grin and I slapped him.

"I'm the only person you should like being beat up by." I huffed, and walked ahead.

"Wait upp!!" Kirito complained from behind me. I turned, " Maybe you need to speed up then. "

He fake sighed, "Fine. If you insist." He sped up, catching up to me. He picked me up bridal style before I knew he was there.

" Eh?! " I said. He grinned at me.

"You said speed up!"

"Not like this! " I blushed. "Hey lovebirds! " Rika called. "Go on to your room!"

"Uhh... Why don't you and Klein do that? " I smirked at her. She looked away.

"It's weird. Even though we're stuck here.. We're having so much fun. " I said, looking at the vast amount of floors above.

"Yes, I have been having ALOT of fun. Hmmm... Every night at home?" Kirito gave me a dirty smirk.

" Baka! " I slapped him.

"Owww.... It- It's the truth..!" He said, whining.

" Cameras, and Yui. And you still stay dirty. " I said, shaking my head, I tried to hide my smile and blush, but it just came.

"Mommy? What does daddy mean?" Yui asked from where she sat perched on my shoulder.

"Well Yui..." I started to panic. " Y-You are to young to know that. "

"Wait! It's when you and daddy take your clothes off. " She said proudly.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!?" I yelled, falling out of Kirito's arms due to jumping when she said it.

"Yeah Yui?" Kirito asked, looking at the small fairy flying in the air.

" Remember! Im a mental health program. I also see the video recordings during sleep mode. Don't worry, Lisbeth and Klein have done it to. "

I sent a smirk at the two who had frozen in their spot. "Oh? Have they now?"

" Yes mommy. But they have only done it once, whereas you and daddy do it almost every night. "

I took a deep breath.

"Yui, we are not going to speak of this subject again okay?"

She sat on my head, "Okay mommy! But I won't stop seeing it, sadly. "

"Okay Yui."

Kirito had averted his gaze away. I shot a glare at him. "Thanks for helping me."

" I-I... I'll meet you at home! see ya!" He took out a teleport crystal.

"Oh no you don't!" I darted over to him, and placed a hand on his coat, therefore, I teleported with him.

"Come on!" He whined. "Yes, Why don't we come on?" I dragged him away to the cabin.

~~~~

After giving Kirito a long lecture, Yui teleported to us.

"Mommy? Daddy? Can we go swimming in the lake?" She asked us as I stroked her long hair.

"Sure Yui. It would be a nice break. How about we make a picnic?" I asked her, getting up from where I sat next to Kirito.

"Okay! I want to help!" She smiled sweetly. I chuckled, " Okay. Come on. " I took her small hand.

"And for you," I turned to Kirito and he put his hands in front of his face.

"Go get in your swim suit and wait." I told him firmly.

" Yes ma'am! " He got up and bolted upstairs.

"Come on Yui. Let's go make lunch." We walked to the kitchen, and I took out a few ingredients.

" Yui, go pack this okay? " I said, finishing up and handing her a few things.

"Aye aye!" She giggled and ran off. I smiled, and washes my hands. I put away excess, and walked upstairs.

Kirito was organizing our storage when I came. "Hey. Did you finish?" I nodded and landed a peck on his cheek.

" Well, you deserve that because i've been beating you up all day. "

He grinned, "Your so lucky that there are cameras everywhere."

" Hmm... No, it's rather disappointing. " I replaced my uniform with a striped red and white bikini, and a white coat cover up.

It was just like the one I had IRL, and Kirito loved it.

Yui came in with a one-peice white and black striped one. I smiled as she ran over to us.

"Hm?" A purple screen appeared in front of me and Kirito.

From Shadow,

I stared at it for a moment then read on.

Hello, Kirito. Asuna. Would you like to see your family?
Oh! I thought so!
Go downstairs to your television. There we be a live recording camera, and your mother, father, and kids are there.
We all need a little family time don't we? speaking of, have a fun time at the lake!
~
    Your welcome.

I exited the tab and hurried down the stairs. Kirito and Yui were ahead of me, as I finished reading after.

"Mrs. Yuuki!" I heard Kirito call.

"K-Kazuto?!" I heard her. I hurried down, and stood in front of the TV, crying partly from awe, partly happiness.

"Mom!" I cried. She reached towards the screen. " Where are the kids? " I cried, and I looked at my brother, Korichirou. (I think..?)

"I'll go get them. They're asleep, but I'll do it.. " She rose, and headed off.

"A-asuna... I miss you.. Why'd you go?" My brother asked.

" Onii-Chan... I had to. I didn't want to but I had to.. " I whined, and Kirito patted my head.

"Who is that?" He pointed at Yui who was currently hiding behind Kirito.

"That's Yui. We found her in Sword Art... And adopted her."

My mother came down, two kids in her arms. From what I could tell, it was Aiden and Lukas.

"Yui is still upstairs. Let me grab her." My mother said, handing my brother the kids. I

I covered my mouth with one hand and reached out with the other.

"My.. My kids.." I whispered. " Mommy and Daddy are coming home soon okay? Okay? " Kirito bit his quivering lip.

They sputtered, and giggled. My mother came down with Yui crying in her arms.

"Y-Yui.. I-It's okay! Please don't cry." I said through the television. Oh. . The sad differences of Reality and Virtualized Worlds.

"Please! Mommy and Daddy will be home soon, just you wait! We'll be able to see each other again. Okay?"

The small child looked at the TV, reached out and giggled. I smiled weakly.

"Mrs. Yuuki, thank you for looking after them. Have they been okay?" Kirito asked, she nodded.

" Kazuto, Asuna. It's no problem. Their sweet, and easy. Well.. Besides the fact that their crawling a bunch now.. "

My eyes lit up, but stayed slightly dull. "They did!? I wish I could have been there!" I complained.

"A few more minutes for the family reunions, that I, your humble host, have decided to take place every Friday." A voice, unmistakably Shadows, said.

" Well.. I guess this is goodbye. " I gave a small smile. They nodded.

"We'll make sure to keep watching the streams, and to take good care of the babies." My brother promised.

"Thank you. I love you all!" Kirito nodded in agreement and gave a small wave. The TV went black.

"Why do they have to grow up when we're gone? " I complained, wiping the last of my tears and gibing a bright smile.

"Heck. How should I know? I'm not as much of a skilled parent as you." Kirito shrugged and began to grab a few things.

" Did You enjoy it mommy? " Yui came and asked.

"Of course! Did you enjoy seeing your siblings? " I asked, picking her up. I knew they were still watching.

"Yes Mommy! They are very cute." She giggled. I landed a kiss on her cheek.

"Come onnn!! I wanna go! " Kirito called.

"Shall we?" I asked Yui. She nodded.

We walked over. "Finally!" He pumped his fist in the air.

"Oh poor nieve (?) Little child." I said, walking passed him and out the door.

~~~~

Much wow.
Okie. So I slammed my finger in the car door a while ago, and now the nail is falling off and it keeps getting hurt. :<
Anyways... Hope you enjoyed.

Like?
Hate?
Ideas?
Comment!
Vote!
Share!

Stay brave, my beautiful burritos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 771 41
(They keep adding girls to the harem so this is how I would imagine Asuna being fed up. This is a Kirisuna story... Enjoy the ride.) (UNDER EDITING) ...
5.9K 116 8
{NOT FINISHED - DISCONTINUED I'm long not in touch with SAO anymore, so I won't be finishing this. Sorry! - AsunaLee, 2/22/2020} Kazuto Kirigaya, wh...
Beater By Kat

Fanfiction

44.9K 1.5K 40
KiritoxReader SAO Your father is the Co-CEO of a successful gaming company that specialises in vrmmorpg and is helping develop SAO. You were a beta...
7.6K 313 20
AU Star King Kirito is a lonely soul in the underworld, no one peaking his interest. That was until he met her. Why is she really there? ⚠️MATURE AUD...