The Best Moments Of Our Life...

Bởi xXKirito_SenpaiXx

This is a story of when Kirito and Asuna are married. ~~~~ The first chapters are.... Bad. Ill say that. But... Xem Thêm

Waking Up
Yes!
Memes!
Moving out
A special day.
Honeymoons
Caribbean
I like you!
Sinon
Perverts!
Back to reality.
An eventful night.
Another Kitty
Work
Overprotective Husband
Red Robin
Privacy
A lil bit bout me
A Cats P.O.V
Unbroken Bonds
The Threat
The Asuna I Know
Family Outings
The Boss
New Family
When Disconnection Is Good
Family Time
Marriage, Flirts, and Fights
Epilogue... (Nuu!!)
CHANGING ACCOUNTS

The Return

602 12 5
Bởi xXKirito_SenpaiXx

Asuna's P.O.V

"Yui?" I choked out the word. I ran over to her, and sobbed into her little shoulder.

" Mommy..! Daddy! Your back! "She hugged us tightly.

" W-why are you here?" She looked at everyone, and smiled.

"Some Psycho came and told us we were trapped here, and if we didn't, we would all die." Kirito spat in disgust.

"That, I assume, would be me." We turned. Psycho had short, black hair. He was wearing a Knights Of The Blood Uniform.

I looked down at mine. I pulled my rapier, and walked over slowly.

"Now. You either fight with us, or stay away." I used my agility to swoop behind him, and I put my sword to his throat.

"I-I'll fight." He choked.  I released my grip.

" Now. I want to go back to my family. Let's all rent a room. We can go for the first boss tomorrow. It's already late. " I said, turning to everyone who was looking at me. They nodded.

"Mommy? Do you mean your Mommy and Daddy?" Yui asked me, tugging at my skirt.

" Well.. Partly. Me and Daddy got married in the real world, so now you have three siblings. We even named one after you. " I answered, biting my lip.

"I want to get back to them.." I whispered.

"Really? Thank you mommy and daddy! What are their names?" She asked me, as I picked her up.

" Well, you have two brothers and a sister. Your sister is Yui, like you. She has black hair and eyes like you as well. Then, there's Lukas. He has blonde hair. And Aiden. He has black hair. "

She smiled and hugged me tightly. "I missed you so much Yui... So much.. " I whispered, my lip beginning to quiver.

"I got transported here when I dissapeared from Alfeim. I don't know why.. " She mumbled, and she looked at everyone. Including Psycho, who's avatar's name was Shadow.

I set Yui down, and she held mine and Kirito's hand. "Psycho, you said we were being recorded. Where are the camera's?" I shot a glare at him.

"Ah. Well, there's one." He shot his hand up to a small black, circle. "It looks like what recorded me and Sinon during the BoB." Kirito and Sinon nodded.

Sinon was holding her gun closely.

We got to the inn, and we each got a room. Me, Yui, and Kirito shared one, Rika and Klein shared one, and everyone else had a seperate one.

~~~~

Kirito's P.O.V

I blinked, the blue light gone. Suddenly, I felt small arms wrap around from behind me. A small voice called, "Daddy! Your here!"

My pupil's shrank. "Y-yui?" I turned I picked her up, and hugged her tightly as everyone swarmed us.

I heard the familiar clicking of boots approach.

"What is i-" She asked. She didn't need a second glance. She ran over to us, and engulfed Yui in a hug.

"Mommy..! Daddy!" Yui smiled.

~~~~

I looked at the teary mess Asuna. I had asked everyone. There was a recording camera hovering above each of us.

"I.. I want.. I wan't my kids back..!" She mumbled, throwing soft punches on the bed. Yui was on the other bed and was in sleep mode. She wasn't waking up until around 8:00 in the morning.

I moved closer to Asuna. I embraced her, tears rolling down my cheeks.

We wanted to leave. To see them again.

But we all knew we couldn't. We had to beat this... Death game again.

"Asuna. We're going to beat this game, just like we beat the last one. Okay?" She nodded and I pulled her into a deep, passionate kiss.

A voice rang in our heads, Remember. Kids, Your parents, and your kids are watching.

I let go, chuckling nervously. Asuna cuddled against me.

I had an idea. I took a throwing pin from my belt, and threw it at the camera.

A purple sign came up before me and Asuna.

Camera off. Say 'On' To return it to normal.

I grinned mishcheviously.

I turned my gaze to Asuna, who was smiling. She shrugged but then nodded. We switched off the lights.

~~~~

Kyouko's P.O.V (Mrs. Yuuki)

I stared at the horrid text. It couldn't be..

I looked at the three sleeping kids in the fold cribs we had.

I sighed. A shed a few tears. I wiped them, and headed to (insert Asuna's brothers name here. ;-;)

I showed him the text. "Asuna's.. Going back..?" I nodded, and sat next to him on the couch.

"Turn on the TV. " He told me, and I did so.

There, we saw the screen divided. Into nine parts, but our TV was large, so there was enough room for each.

We saw, Asuna. Kazuto. Rika. Keiko. Sugu. Andrew. Tsuboi. I had met them all. I also saw a mysterious player.

I listened.

"Yui?" Asuna asked to a small girl. Kazuto was hugging her tightly.

" Mommy..! Daddy! Your back! "

"What?" I said, looking at the small girl, and I watched Asuna sob into her.

"Why are you here?" She asked them.

"Some Psycho came and trapped us here, and if we didn't, we'd die." Kazuto growled.

The mysterious player approached. I read the name. Shadow..

"That, I assume, would be me." He wore a similar outfit to Asuna. Just.. for a boy.

Asuna pulled her sword out of her sheath. She spoke. "Now. You either fight with us, or stay away." A gust of wind appeared and Asuna vanished, appearing behind him, her sword on his neck.

I stared, my mouth hanging open at my daughter.

"Asuna is... Awesome!" My son exclaimed.

" I-i'll fight.. " She let go.

"Now. I want to get back to my family. Let's all rent a room... It's late. We can go for the first boss tomorrow. "

Yui... The other one looked at her and tugged her skirt. "Mommy, do you mean your mommy and daddy?"

"Well... Partly. Me and Daddy got married in the real world. Now you have three siblings. We even named one after you. "

"Really? Thank you mommy and daddy!"

~~~~
Bit of a time skip..
~~~~

I watched my daughter punch the bed in a fit of sobs. She kept saying, "I want to go back. I want my kids."

I made a silent vow. I would look after the kids. However long it took. And the cats.

Kazuto came up and hugged her. "Asuna, we're going to beat this game just like we did the last one. Okay? " She nodded.

They kissed... Passionately per say... They stopped. Kazuto looked at the camera. He threw something, and a trail of blue light led across the screen.

It went black. Every screen did. Then, Shadow appeared on the screen. He said joyfully, "Keep watch for tomorrow when we will be fighting the first boss! I hoped you enjoyed todays first segment! Oh, and for Kirito's and Asuna's parents, don't put to much thought on what their doing right now. Tata! "

The TV switched to a different channel.

I knew what they were doing.. Very well. I had to keep watch. Of the kids. I had to protect them. I had to make sure my daughter didn't die.

I rose. I said goodnight, and headed up stairs.

~~~~

Asuna's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and stretched. I didn't notice Psycho looming over me. I yelped, and covered myself. I forgot I hadn't put my equipment back on.

"Get out!" I screeched, and Kirito woke up. "Whats going on?" He mumbled. He said on, so the camera turned on.

I immediately covered myself with the blanket. Shadow smirked. He left, thank god.

"Well... Uhh..." Kirito took a glance at me, the the camera. He looked at himself.

" Geez... " I opened my window an put on some clothes.

What if my mom was watching!? I thought, letting my mind drift to the kids and the cats. I wondered if they were okay and prayed silently.

I came back with my uniform on, Kirito had his Black pants, shirt, and coat. His two swords sheathed on his back. I went and grabbed his hand. My personal camera followed my every move.

I dragged him out as he complained he didn't want to.

We met everyone in the lobby.

"Shadow, please explain why you were in our room this morning. Didn't you know we were nude?!" I said as I let Yui down. She turned into her pixie form and sat on my shoulder. I covered my mouth as I looked at the cameras and friends who were staring at us.

"Well, I did. I'm also very happy the walls are soundproof." He answered. I put my hand on Lambent Lights handle.

"Okay. Let's go." I said, regaining myself. The others knew what we did last night, isn't that great?

~~~~

I looked at the large door that sent shivers down my spine.

"Crystals ready?" I asked everyone. They nodded. I pushed the door open.

(I forgot the bosses name... Soo.... Ye.)

I stared at the beast in front of me. The attack pattern came back to me. Kirito grinned at me, and I grinned back.

"Go!" I yelled, and we all attacked. We dodged every hit, and I heard Kirito use one of his dual wielding attacks known as 'Starbust Stream.'

Two health bars down, two to go. I thought, as I panted. I struck him in the eye, I then unleashed a series of rapid attacks on him.

One more...

"Asuna!" Kirito called, pulling me out of my trance. " Switch! " I nodded, ad jumped forward as he jumped back.

I unleashed an attack, called 'Mothers Rosario' I had gotten it from Yuuki Konno, she had died after she gave it to me. I heard some bullets shoot, and I struck once more before he was destroyed into smithereens.

Congratulations!

We cheered, I twirled my sword then sheathed it. I looked at the items I had received.

300 Col,

Light Flash (Rapier)

"Huh?" I said, and equipped the rapier.

It was light, and easy to handle. It was well designed and was a pretty high level.

"Awesome!" I said, putting my other rapier away in my inventory.

" Well! You are now at boss ten. Congratulations. " Shadow chuckled from behind me.

I took a deep breath.

"Let's go activate the gate."

~~~~

Not much to say.

Like?
Hate?
Ideas?
Comment!
Vote!

Stay brave, my beautiful burritos.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

12.5K 309 19
They thought they could be together. They thought they'd see each other again. They thought their lives could go back to normal. What a lie. How many...
16.1K 296 31
3 Years can really take a toll on you. It took one for Asuna and Kirtio where the two to be ultimately happy with each other. That was until they had...
83.9K 1.2K 30
~Asuna x Kirito Fanfiction in which they didn't meet Yui in SAO~ They were some of the greatest players of SAO but now that it's over, their lives we...
12K 224 21
Disclaimer: I don't own Sword art online. Real world sometimes unfair, especially if you're powerless. This is the story of Asuna and Kirito as they'...