Quakesville

By XD_Woods_XD

Takes place in 2017 reboot version. I do not own DuckTales or any of the characters in it. While looking for... More

The Start
The 1st note
That Smile
Lunch
The Vents
Thanks
Parting ways
The rescue
The spoon
Red blush
Getting it back
A/N Sequal

The End

601 12 63
By XD_Woods_XD

Author's note
I know I haven't been uploading recently. I'm sorry. This is the last chapter of the book it won't have a lot of Debbigail moments. I know this is a Debbigail book but don't worry. The next book will be full of Debbigail moments. That is if you want a second book. Anyway Im going to let you get to reading.

Webby's pov
"Okay here's the plan. I'm going to sneak my way around the first guard and take him out while the second guard is checking the fish tanks. Then I'll get the second guard to turn around. He'll see the first guards missing so he will walked towards him looking for him. That's when I jump out and knock him out. Sound good?"

Dewey looked at me with a confused face. "Sure? But what do I do?" "Oh you have the most important job of all." After saying that Dewey began to smile with excitement. "Really!?" Dewey said causing a guard to walk near the vent. "Shhhhhh." I covered Dewey's mouth with my hand and waited for the guard to wander off. "Sorry." Dewey apologized. "So what do I do?" "You stay here and keep an eye out."

"What? You can't expect me to let you do all the work. I want to do something too." "I know but it'll be easier if I go in alone. After all I was trined by the best assassin/spy there is." "Fine." Dewey said in defeat. "Good." I say while patting his head. He knocked my hand off his head and pouted. I sighed and opened the hatch and climbed down into the room.

I sneaked my way behind one of the guard but before I could do anything the vent opened up and Dewey jumped onto the other guard and knocked him out. Before the other guard could react I hit him in a spot my granny taught me which knocked him out in an instant.

Dewey walked towards me then offered me a fist bump. "Teamwork!" "I told you too stay back." I said not bumping his fist. "I'm sorry but I did take the guy out so, your welcome." I sighed before reaching out my fist which Dewey bumped gladly.

It didn't take long for us too find the next note it read, Wow. Here already. Congrats. Your number is 1. One more and you're done. But check the time. You're almost out. I checked the clock it said it was 2 o'clock. One hour left.

7th
This one is not in our usual spot
But you better still take the shot
Up here there's bright balls of light
It's easier to see at the  night

Hmmmmm. Not in our usual spot? Up here? Balls of light? What could it... "Space!" I turned too Dewey who already put the note in the bag and pulled out the map. "What?" I ask. "Space. The answer is space. Come on Fill give us a harder one. It's like you couldn't think of anything so you just gave up." (Hey!..... Yeah that's true.) "Wow Dewey. I'm impressed." "You sound surprised. You should know by now that all I do is impress." Dewey said winking at me, turning my cheeks a shade of pink. I playfully hit his shoulder making him laugh.

I took a look at the map. "The space exhibit isn't too far we should be there in a few minutes." I said to Dewey putting the map away. 0-8-1-2-1-_ one more and we're done. Even though today has been fun, especially since I got to hang with Dewey all day, I really want to go home. My feet are tired from walking all over the place and my knees hurt from crawling around the vents."When we get home I'm going to take a nap." Dewey said yahning. "Yeah me too."

When we arrived at the space exhibit there was no one else there. Where is Will? "Woah!" Dewey said looking around. There was star charts, space ship parts and something under a white sheet. Dewey walked over too the sheet and pulled it off. It revealed a broken ship. It looked like it went through some sort a storm. That's where we found the next note You did it with an hour left to spare the last number is 8. Congratulations you have done it.

"Ha! We did! We actually did it! Webby we did it! We can finally find out what happened to my Mom! What are we waiting for let's go!" Dewey ran ahead and started running to the back. "Dewey wait up!" I yelled chasing him. "Hurry up slowpoke!" I giggled at his comment and chased after him. Just as I was about to catch up I realized something. "Dewey wait!" But it was too late.

Trigger warning if you get queasy easily do not read. There will be blood. You have been warn.

A baton came out of the corner hitting Dewey in the face causing him too fall down holding his bill. "Oww! My bill!" Dewey yelled holding his bill. He was bleeding a bit but not too much. "Dewey!" I yelled. I ran to his side and looked at his bill. The nose part was bent and blood was seeping through. Out of the corner came out Will along with two other guards. I stood in front of Dewey and pulled out the spoon. "Stay away!" I yelled at the guards. Will chuckled and started to walk closer.

Dewey's pov
I was holding my bill. My blood was seeping through my hands dripping on the floor. Webby stood in front of me and held out the spoon. I tried to get up but my nose hurts too much. I think it is broken which isn't good. I turned to see the guards coming closer Webby yelled at them too stay back. Two of the guards hesitated a bit before continuing. Will had an evil grin looking at us while chuckling.

I pushed myself up and wiped the blood from my bill. Webby turned to me and I gave her a look that said let's take them Webby looked worried but she nodded and focus her attention on the opponents in front of us. I walked to her side and stood in a fighting stance. "Do you really think we can beat them?" I ask Webby. "We don't have to. All we have to do is hold them off until we have a chance to run to the back and open the hatch." "Alright. Together. One, two, three!"

3rd person's pov
Dewey's and Webby charged at the guards Webby hit one of the guard making him drop his baton. Dewey slid under him and grabbed the baton off the floor. The second guard swang at Dewey who blocked it. Webby ducked just as Will swang over her head. She kicked him in the knee making him bend enough for Webby to round house kick him in the face.

Will tumbled back into the fall holding his snout. Dewey hit one of the guard making him hit his guard friend in the chest. Dewey and Webby made it pass the guards and started running. It took Will a few seconds to realize the situation and started running after them. The two guards joined on the chase. Dewey was the first to make it he typed in the code and a hatch opened on the floor. Dewey cleared the code and jumped in Webby following the hatch closing just as the guards arrived. "Noooo!" Will yelled kicking the hatch. "Sir, they dropped this. It was the bag of all the notes. The only thing is, that they were mixed up. "Figure out the code and open this door NOW!"

Underground webby's pov
Dewey sat down catching his breath. His nose had dried blood on it which still hurts. I was looking around breathing heavily. "I... I think we made it. I started to laugh and Dewey joined in.

After we calmed down we began to walk in the tunnel. It was dark except for a few lights on the sides. There was something in the back that was glowing. We walked towards it. It was in some sort of case. "There you go." We jumped at the sudden voice. There was an old lady who stepped out of the shadow and into the light. She was old like real old. She had wrinkles all over her face. She was small about our size. "Mira?" I ask in a voice barley above a wisper. She nodded. Here lies what you seak to find. "You mean this is it!?" Dewey ask with a smile on his face "This is it!" "Yes." Mira reply picking up the case "here is the..." A blinding light came out of the case. I can't believe it. We are finally going to find the truth about Della duck. I will be one step closer to finishing the family duck tree. "Here is the scepter of Scamande." "Wait what!?"

Dewey's pov
What did she say!? Scamande who the heck is that!? I thought this was the spear of Selene. "So this isn't the Spear of Selene." I said anger started to boil in side me. "Are you serious!? So this was a whole waste of time!" I felt a hand on my shoulder turning me around. I looked at the duck the hand belong to. "It's okay Dewey. Let's just go home." I looked down and nodded.

Before we left I took a look at the scepter. "What is so special about the scepter?" I ask Mira. "What do you mean?" "You have it in an underground secret tunnel it has to be special right." She smiled before pulling it out and handing it to me. "You should see for yourself. Take it. It may not be what you were hoping for but, it still something."

(That's a scepter in case you didn't know)
I grabbed the scepter and thanked Mira. It may not be the spear but it's something. "Do you have a back exhit by any chance." "Yes we do. It is in the back. Why do you need it?"

Suddenly there was a loud boom! The hatch flew open and Will came down. "That's why!" I yelled pulling Webby with me to the door. Will started chasing us. We beat him to the door but it was lock. "Use the scepter!" Webby yelled. I aimed it at the door but nothing happened.

"Nothing's happening!" Will was getting closer. "Just focus!" "How?!" Will jumped at us, we screamed but a blue energy ball shot out the scepter hitting him square in the chest and sending him back. "Woah!" Webby said looking at the scepter. I aimed it to the door and blam! It blasted open.

We ran out to where Launchpad crashed the plane. It was there and so was Launchpad except for some reason he was wearing armor that had arrows sticking out of it. He was also holding a picture of some panda girl. "Goodbye Mia." He wispered.

"Launchpad!" Webby yelled he turned to us and said, "Hey guys. It's nice to see you 2. Uhh, why are you running." "Start the plane!" I yelled reaching the plane. We ran inside and buckle up before flying into the air. As we were leaving I saw Will saying some inappropriate words towards us.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Webby's pov
Its over. It's finally over. I looked over to Dewey. He had his head down looking at the scepter. I unbuckled myself and sat next to him. Dewey smiled at me and said, "Hey." "Hey." I said back. "Do you remember this?" Dewey pulled a stuff dinosaur out from under his seat. Once I saw it I remember.

"Fluff!" I grabbed the dinosaur and hugged it. Dewey giggles made me turn to him. "What?" I ask holding Fluff to my face. "You look like a little kid doing that." "Am I a cute kid?" "The cutest." I giggled and put my head on his shoulder holding Fluff to my chest. Dewey put his head on mine and at that moment everything seemed perfect.

"I'm sorry Dewey." Dewey took his head off mine and looked at me. "For what?" "For waisting our time here and not getting anything to show for it." I said picking up my head as well. "That's not true. We got this." Dewey said holding up the scepter. "Plus I got to spend today with you." I smiled, "Well, when you put it like that," I said putting my head on his shoulder again. " today was a good day."

3rd person's pov
Dewey looked down his shoulder to Webby. She had her eyes closed dozing off. "Yeah." He wispered not wanting to wake her up. "It was."

Back at the museum
I

t's is dark except for a light showing the parts of a space craft Dewey and Webby found earlier. Along the rubble there was a sheet of metal with two letters on it. It was,

S.S

Author's note
It's finished. I did it. And before school started too. I hope you liked it. If you want a sequel I will be happy to write one. This time with better writing skills. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this. Until next time. Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 78 16
Just some one-shots for another one of my fandoms! Enjoy! Most, if not all, will be triplet-based! !I do not own DuckTales!
1.4K 63 7
I'm adding some OC's to the Ducktales Reboot Series. Originally I thought of making just one, but I found the story would be very limited in terms of...
11.4K 462 33
PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION! *Complete* A sad romance story...about two ducks~ Webbigail Vanderquack~ New to love? But somehow fell head over heels f...
33.9K 398 33
That's my very first fanfic about Debbigail so please forgive me! About this story now. The action takes place after finding Della, and more precisel...