Until the Final I Do

By AutumnSewell_

Spencer King has it all. He runs a multi-million dollar company, he's good looking, and he even has the most... More

Until the Final I Do
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-one
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty-three
Chapter Twenty-four
Chapter Twenty-five
Chapter Twenty-six
Chapter Twenty-seven
Chapter Twenty-eight
Chapter Twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-one
Chapter Thirty-two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty-four
Thank You
Chapter Thirty-five
Chapter Thirty-six
Chapter Thirty-seven
Chapter Thirty-eight
Chapter Thirty-nine
Chapter Forty-one
Epilogue
What's Next

Chapter Forty

5.5K 146 20
By AutumnSewell_

TORI

I leave Brooklyn and begin to walk down the aisle. My eyes glance up to meet Liam's and I immediately look away. I don't want to see him get married. I like him so much, but I just haven't been able to tell him or Brooklyn. What the hell would I say to Brooklyn?

Once I get to my spot, on the other side of the groomsmen, I turn to look at her. She seems freaked out. That's when she drops her flowers and runs back inside. What could she be doing?

Everyone begins talking about what just happened. I look towards Liam and he is stood frozen.

"I'll be back." I excuse myself before running in after her.

Once I get back to the room, her dress in on the floor with a note resting on top of it. I pick it up and read.

Dear Liam,

I am sorry to do this now, but if I don't then I would be lying to both of us. I wish you the best.

-Brooklyn

I sit on the cream sofa in disbelief. She is going to Spencer, but I overheard Grayson saying Spencer is leaving and he isn't here. She is going to fight for him as he did for her.

A jolt of joy sparks through me at the thought of Liam being single. I can pursue things with him now.

He walks into the room as if he read my thoughts and sits beside me.

"Is that her dress?" He mumbles.

"Yeah," I say and show him the note.

"Who is the guy?" He questions.

"Spencer King," I say. I'm done lying to him. I think it's his time to know about everything.

"I knew something was going on." He whispers.

"More than something was going on Liam. They slept together and had a secret affair." The words leave my mouth before my brain can process.

His eyes meet mine and they widen is horror. "Oh."

"That explains a lot. Fuck." He curses.

He puts his face in his and I find myself putting my hand on his shoulder. The least I can do is comfort him. But, I feel bad. I feel bad that I didn't tell him sooner. It would save him from the embarrassment of his bride leaving.

"I'm sorry," I mumble.

He looks at me and fires flashes through his eyes. "No, I'm sorry."

"For what." I meet his eyes and I want to look away from all the intensity.

"I wasn't the only one lying about my feelings." He moves quickly and his lips are hungrily against mine.

I kiss back and smile against his lips. This is what I wanted from the start. I didn't want Grayson or Dillon. The only person I want is Liam.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.4K 31
[Book 2 in the Secret series] "That's not what I meant..." I chew on my lip. "Well, what the fuck did you mean then?" He shouts. "When I'm there I d...
11.9K 482 58
There are three things Kaitlin should know: 1. Do NOT test the new bad boy 2. Do NOT keep in contact with the bad boy 3. And Do NOT and I repeat DO...
68.8K 2.3K 51
#BOOK1 in 'ACE' SERIES He was like storm. He liked silence. He had looks which could kill. He is cold , ruthless and arrogant as hell. He h...
329K 10.5K 51
"Everyone has their own bubble. They get wrapped up in their own lives, tangling certain people up with them in their maybe perfect life. Or maybe th...