The Best Moments Of Our Life...

By xXKirito_SenpaiXx

This is a story of when Kirito and Asuna are married. ~~~~ The first chapters are.... Bad. Ill say that. But... More

Waking Up
Yes!
Memes!
Moving out
A special day.
Honeymoons
Caribbean
I like you!
Sinon
Perverts!
Back to reality.
An eventful night.
Another Kitty
Work
Overprotective Husband
Red Robin
Privacy
A lil bit bout me
A Cats P.O.V
Unbroken Bonds
The Return
The Asuna I Know
Family Outings
The Boss
New Family
When Disconnection Is Good
Family Time
Marriage, Flirts, and Fights
Epilogue... (Nuu!!)
CHANGING ACCOUNTS

The Threat

598 10 4
By xXKirito_SenpaiXx

Asuna's P.O.V

Where am I?

I thought to myself. I jumped as I saw a person. They were asleep. There were three children on me.

What!?!

I looked at the moonlight seeping through the window. I looked at the kids. My memory returned to me.

Why do they look... Older? I thought.

"Kirito." I shook him.

He looked at me in utter disbelief. His eyes were full of tears. "A-asuna... Your... Your back!" He threw his arms around my neck.

"What do you mean?" I asked him out of curiosity .

"It's been a three months Asuna." He answered me calmly.

" Wait... What? Explain please. " I asked him kindly. He nodded and wiped his eyes.

"Okay, well. someone bombed our house, I came home. I asked you if you were okay. You shook your head, and fainted. Later, the doctors told me you had slipped into a coma."

" I-I did? " I shook my head in disbelief.

"Yeah. Suguha and Recon made it though." I blinked.

" Who? "

He looked at me with wide eyes. "Sugu, Recon. Remember?"

" No. " I answered, trying to push my mind. "I woke up not knowing who you were. Or the kids." I answered truthfully .

"Rika. Klein. Keiko. Agil. Asada." He said.

" What? Who? " He got up. He scrolled his phone. He showed me this.

I saw myself and Kirito. But the others were a blur.

"You really don't remember. You will soon! You have to!" At that moment, the kids woke up and started to cry.

I cradled them. "Hey, it's okay. Shh..." I soothed them, and fed them one at a time.

~~~~

I had gotten my memory after everyone came. I got super sad because I forgot them.

"Wait, what happened to the house?" I asked Kirito, as I was released after being tested with my memory.

" Well, I got us a new one. Most of our stuff was burned, so your parents replaced everything. "

"Oh." We stayed quiet the rest of the drive, and I looked at the new house. I felt my phone buzz.

From Unknown,

You are all in danger.
If you want to live, bring everyone with you go the park. Don't tell anyone, except your friends. I will there. I want you all to have your AmuSphere. Got that?

I stared at the message.

Okay, I'll do it...

"Kirito." He looked at me, and looked at the message. He nodded slowly. I called my mom.

" Hello? " She answered.

"Uh.. Hello Mom.. I was wondering if you could keep the kids tonight?"

"Sure. Why?" She asked me through the phone.

" I.. I honestly can't tell. Now, listen carefully. Please, Please. If we do not pick up the kids in the morning, look after them well for a while. All I have to say, is if we do not do this, our lives depend on it. " and with that, I hung up.

A tear rolled down my cheek. I couldn't leave them. I couldn't.

But I had to.

For them- No. For us.

I quickly texted a screenshot of the message to everyone.

From Sugu,

Okay... I guess I'll be there...

From Keiko,

That scares me. I'll go.

From Rika,

Kay..

From Shino,

K.

From Klein,

Okay.

From Agil,

Okay... Be careful everyone.

I looked to the backseat where the kids were sleeping peacefully. I sighed, my hands shaking. I started to cry. This was more than a threat.

Kirito put his hand on mine, and pulled into my parents drive way. I exited the car cautiously, and took Lukas out. Kirito took Aiden and Yui.

We knocked, and my brother opened the door, as well as my mom. I handed my brother Lukas, and Kirito gave my mother the two.

"Asuna whats wron-?" I cut her off.

"Take care of them for now okay? Please." I rubbed my wet eyes, turning and running to the car.

I didn't want to leave them with anyone. I didn't want my babies in danger.

Kirito entered the car, and drove to the new house. I didn't get out. He came out with two AmuSpheres.

"Ready..?" He asked me. I nodded. I took them, holding them till we were at the park.

The others were there. With AmuSphere in hand, we headed over. I smiled shakily as we approached.

"Does anyone know what this is about?" Keiko asked, we all shook our heads.

"Where are the kids?" Rika asked me. I looked down, biting my lip and avoiding the question .

"W-we left them at her parents.." Kirito answered. Rika engulfed me in a hug.

" W-what if.. What will happen.. If we... D-don't come back? " I whined, as everyone hugged me.

"Well," said an unfamiliar voice.

"It all depends on how skilled you were in Sword Art." We all turned. Kirito and I rubbed our eyes.

We looked at the man. "Who the hell are you?!" Kirito asked, clenching his fists.

" Well, call me what you want. I won't be giving any personal information. " He said, and he stepped closer.

"Psyco! I want to go back to my children! I want to go back!" I yelled at him.

"Well, then. I'll get this over quickly. Miss Lightning Flash." He answered simply. He put a game in each of our hands.

Sword Art Online.

"H-how'd you get this?" I said, staring at it.

" Well, I let's say I bought a few copies and never used them. " He answered.

"Well lucky you." I said through clenched teeth.

" Now. You will all go in. You will all defeat bosses 1, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, and 100. Same rules. No going out, if anyone tries to remove the gear, your brains will be fried. Die in game, die IRL. You will start on floor 10, and advance. The floor bosses I didn't state will not be there. You will all start where you left off, including skills, and levels. You will all have your friends. For the fairy, you will use that avatar. Gunner, you will use a gun. Okay! The whole thing will be recorded. Every single one of your moves, recorded. Remember that, Kirito and Asuna. There are children watching, without further ado, please be logged in by midnight. Oh, and I will be in the game. The whole time. Tata! " And with that he walked off.

I crumbled to the floor in utter defeat. That would take us around a year. Maybe.

That also meant no seeing the kids for that amount of time. I couldn't go through that again.

I looked up to Kirito. He was clenching his fists. The others were staring at me.

I rose shakily, and held on to Kirito's arm. I took out my phone and typed to my parents,

From Asuna,

Im sorry. We will not be back for a while.
We were.. Informed we would die if we did not go into the death game again. Everything we do will be on live television. Please, look after the kids and remind them every day we love them. They won't understand, but tell them we're sorry. Im so very, very sorry. And if you see us, do not, DO NOT. Remove the gear. If you do, we die. And again, im sorry. Take good care of the kids. Oh, and feel free, or no. Please, come get the cats. Please.

"Well." Rika choked out. " Everyone go home and log in. We'll meet at the main square. "

"Okay." Everyone said except me and Kirito. We nodded and head to the car. We drove home in silence.

I followed Kirito to the bedroom. We set up our gear. We put it on our head cautiously.

"Okay... Let's go.." Kirito mumbled. We twined our hands and yelled, "Link Start!"

~~~~

I looked at the square. I clenched my much familiar Rapier, and turned. Everyone was circling around something.

I headed over.

"What is i-" I stared.

There stood, in Kirito's warm embrace...

Yui.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

154K 3.8K 21
** Completed ** You were Y/N. You were 16, in highschool. You had a best friend named B/F, and a boyfriend named Kazuto Kirigaya. You both were toget...
5.9K 116 8
{NOT FINISHED - DISCONTINUED I'm long not in touch with SAO anymore, so I won't be finishing this. Sorry! - AsunaLee, 2/22/2020} Kazuto Kirigaya, wh...
51K 1.4K 74
Kazuto Kirigaya and Asuna Yuuki are well known for the love they have for each other. However, the question is, how did that love blossom and turn in...
151K 2.8K 61
(Currently Rewriting Chapters so I don't suggest reading rn but go for it if you want) A Sword Art Online AU Asuna and Kirito, two seniors who are kn...