The Gentle Titan

By Awesomekendell24

Meet Chrysanthe, an easy happy going girl...who lives with her mother and father but we forgot to mention the... More

To You, in 2000 Years - The Fall of Shiganshina: Part 1
That Day - The Fall of Shiganshina: Part 2
A Dim Light Amid Despair - Humanity's Comeback: Part 1
First Battle: The Struggle for Trost, Part 1
The World the Girl Saw: The Struggle for Trost, Part 2
Small Blade: The Struggle for Trost, Part 3
I Hear her Heartbeat - Attack on Trost: Part 4
Whereabouts of Her Left Arm: The Struggle for Trost, Part 5
Response: Battle for Trost District Part 6
Idol: The Struggle for Trost, Part 7
Wound - Attack on Trost: Part 8
Primal Desire: The Struggle for Trost, Part 9
Eyes Yet To be Seen:Eve of the Retaliation 1
AN
The Special Ops Squad: Eve of Retaliation 2 part 1
The Special Ops Squad: Eve of Retaliation 2 part 2
What Needs to be Done Now: Eve of the Counterattack, Part 3
Please read
New chapters coming soon
Dinner Time
Female Titan - The 57th Expedition: Part 1
Sorry
Forest of Giant Trees - The 57th Expedition: Part 2
Bite - The 57th Expedition: Part 3
Addressing things
Erwin Smith: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 4
Missing memories
Crushing Blow: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Pt. 5
Defeated: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 6
Smol Poll
The Defeated: The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission, Part 6
message from bearchan
Smile: Assault on Stohess, Part 1
Mercy: Assault on Stohess, Part 2
Raid on the Stohess District
Wall: Assault on Stohess, Part 3
Beast Titan
C'est La Vie
Mother Mother
Warrior
Beach AU
Announcement
Close Combat

The Night of the Closing Ceremony- Humanity's Comeback: Part 2

2.2K 47 8
By Awesomekendell24

"Oh yeah!" I flipped through the air then proceeded to Slice a dummy Titan I missed a target and fell in to Jean's arms "Oh Hi there Jean~ I was just dropping in!" I chirped Jean blushed but before he got the chance to say some thing "Gotta go!" I swung off to slice a dummy. 'I've developed a relationship with most of the cadets here friendly ones even Jean I bonded with my cousin Crista....'

'So you just wanna..live normal...' I asked we were talking in hushed voices in our dorm 'Yeah...something like that..." she pulled her knees to her chest 'Wanna know something..' I scooted closer then whispered something in her cousin's ear which made Crista's eyes widen.

3rd person POV

Keith did reviews on the students 'Chrysanthe Auditore Hyper, but a prodigy in every class is determined to fight back, Insults any and every one has instinct like another just like her parents' Keith looked up from his board to see Chrysanthe jumping from a tree shouting then proceeded to give the dummies deep cuts.

Chrysanthe's POV

Everyone was paired up with hand to hand combat I see Eren and Reiner get beat up from Annie I walked over to them "Hey dipshits!"I greeted "Oh Hey Chrysanthe" Eren smiled.

"Need help?" I asked sweetly "S-Sure" Reiner blushed "Ok!" I giggled getting in to a stance Reiner smirked "Alright sweethea-!" I didn't listen and Kicked him in the stomach.

Reiner groaned in pain kneeling on the ground I didn't give him a break I proceeded to to kick him in the face, Reiner fell flat on the ground I kneeled down and took the knife from him "Reiner are you ok? I didn't go to hard didn't I?" I asked worriedly.

Reiner groaned sitting up blushing "Yeah...I'm fine you sure did a number me," He said I got off the ground and stood in front of Eren "You want a go?" I asked

Eren smiled "Sure!" I gave him the knife and we proceeded to fight Eren made the first move by running towards me. I quickly ducked sliding through Eren's legs "Huh?"Eren grunted I jumped and kicked him in the back  making him stumble.

Eren came again but I swiped my foot knocking him to the ground I quickly sat on his chest taking the knife from him holding it over his neck.

I got off of him "Never give your enemies a chance to recover..Eren...I wouldn't actually hurt you" I shyly told him Eren chuckled picking me up by the waist "I know you wouldn't" he told me.

Time Skip 

I walked out of the boys cabin and met up with Armin "Armin~!"I called excitedly running towards him jumping on his back "Whoa!" He gasped in surprised at the impact "Mind caring me to the mess hall?" I whispered sweetly in his ear "S-Sure!" Armin gripped underneath my legs and carried me to the mess hall.

We got dinner and there was alot of chatter I over heard Jean and Marco talking about the interior.

I looked over to Eren "Listen to you guys.....Interior" Eren spitefully "5 years ago this was part of it" he then took a drink.

"You gotta point to make friend! I'm right here!" Jean shot at him "Poor Jean so misguided and besides....I don't think your head will fit in the interior anyway" Eren taunted I sighed continuing to eat my food they started to argue.

Eventually they got up and were about to fight I got up and grabbed Eren's hand "Gentlemen please" Mikasa said from behind me. Eren took a look at both of us and tuned to pull away but Jean grabbed his shirt.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN JUDGE ME!"Jean yelled "YOU RIP MY SHIRT YOU'RE DEAD!" Eren shouted back "I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOUR SHIRT YOU PISS ME OFF!" Jean shot back "WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY!" Eren yelled but looked like he realized something.

Eren grabbed Jean's hand and flipped him to his back "dammit what the hell was that move!?"Jean sat up on the floor "Little something I picked up this afternoon while you were busy with your thumb up your ass!" Eren told him as I did a little cheer "He's picking up my insults!" "You honestly believe the military police are your ticket to the good life you're not a soldier you're a joke!" Eren told him.

The mess hall was filled with silence then the door opened "Will some one care to explain the little recus I heard just now I do hope everything's alright" Com Baldy asked.

I took my seat next to Armin and Jean slid in next to me "Sasha passed some gas Commandant" Mikasa raised her hand saying I held in a snicker  Sasha gasped in shock

"Why am I not surprised" Mr Baldy said Sasha gasped in shock again "For the love of god learn some self control" he said walking out. 

Other Cadets held in their laughter I busted out laughing "haha! Oh my wall God!...Mikasa you...hahaha" I fell over in Mikasa's lap crying tears doing so.      

I got up to see Eren and Jean having a deadly staring contest I slid over to Eren and slid in his lap surprising him but soon he relaxed wrapping an arm around my waist "Hey! get your hand off her!" Jean yelled at him.

I leaned forward in Eren's lap propping my head in my hands with my elbows "I wanna be part of the staring contest too!" I whined pouting "Okay just get off his lap" Jean ordered "How about...no.." I replied childishly.

Jean sighed Eren chuckled "Well I guess I gotta get used to the princess since I'm going to be protecting her" he taunted I gave a confused grunt "Huh? What do you mean I'm joining the scouts" I simply told him.

"What?!" he gasped "Yeah don't you know who's my dad Roman Auditore" I told him "you- your holding a legend's daughter on your lap" Jean blushed Mikasa didn't like how close Jean was "Mr Auditore is very protective of his daughter if her found out you were even close to her......he'd have your head" she warned him.

Jean gasped and leaned back I sighed "Mika why's you scare him off?" I pouted "I made a promise to you parents I'm not going to break it" She simply told me.

I pouted and snuggled in to Eren's chest "Aw Thanks Mikasa I can always count on you..." I said sweetly nuzzling in to him.    

Big Time Skip brought to you by Erwin's fabulous eyebrows

Of the original recruits 218 cadets graduated some with honers.

I stood next to Mikasa in the line "Do you have heart?!" our commander shouted "Sir!" we all saluted placing out hand on our hearts  "As of this moment you have three options open to you choose wisely " He explained "The Garrison regiment: who's job is to reinforce the walls, The Scout regiment: who rides out in to titan country to take back what was once ours, and the MP regiment: maintaining law and order under his royal majesty those Cadet eligible for the Mp have already been named."

I had y serious face on looking at my mother "The rest of you take a look these are the top of your class!" 'So that's why we're standing in front' I realized 'Wait if we're placed from highest to lowest and I'm next to Mikasa and there supposed to be 10 that means ?!' I looked over to my mother who was preventing tears seeping in her eyes.

'Oh well f it ,this is it we're finally here' I smiled  

time skip 

I met up with my mother "I'm so proud my flower~" she cooed stroking my hair I pulled away "Mom we're around people" I whined my mother chuckled then got serious all of a sudden "There is some thing you must know" She started pampering me but a Soldier interrupted us "Ma'am your needed somewhere" he saluted My mother sighed "Okay...Chrysanthe we'll talk later" she squeezed my shoulders and walked off.

I shook my head and walked off the celebrate, quickly changing in to a skirt and went to the others.

As I walked in I spotted Jean with a sour face "Jean! Put a smile on" I greeted him and then walked over to Eren "You're really gonna turn your back on the MP for the Scouts?" Thomas asked in disbelief "Why in the world would you do that? you're in the top ten you tied with Mikasa!" Berthold asked I looked at him 'Something is up with Him.'

I was handed a drink "The scouts have always been my goal I don't want the easy life not with all the work I've put in, I trained to fight Titans" Eren answered him "ARE YOU INSANE!" Thomas shouted gaining everyone's attention.

He quickly sees everyone "uh...... how many people have died we're talking a fifth of the population if that doesn't paint a picture for you I don't know what will this is our life now we can't beat them" Thomas really pissed me off I clenched fists 'Their really standing for this shit!'

Eren started telling them that our future lies outside the walls not inside he ran off Mikasa and Armin run off after him. I stood there looking at them "You guys are idiots!" I simply told them frowning "You expect me to join the MP be a princess again, sit all high and proper while soldiers risk their lives for my safety? All my life had been behind castle walls and even more walls" my gaze hardened on them "I want freedom not this hell hole called home that'a why I'm joining the scouts" I heard gasps from everyone. 

"B-But you're a princess you live you're royalty!" Someone shouted I looked over to Historia with a dull look in my eyes and sighed.

"Whatever" I mumbled walking to find my friends I found them by a step walking over to them.

Sitting next to Armin I laid my head on his shoulder "That was........a......quite a speech you gave us there" Armin said "Yeah most of it was yours...all that stuff you used to say back in the day" Eren responded "Yeah well I'm joining the scout regiment too!" Armin declared.

I lifted my head gasping "Now your just being stupid! come on you're not a fighter your life is with books!" Eren told him, I laid my head back on Armin's shoulder "I'm through having other people fight for me!" Armin mumbled.

"Guess it's the scouts for me too then" Mikasa added "OH come on! you were to of the class you'd be wasting your shot!" Eren yelled at her I looked back at her "Understand this Eren where you go I go," she said "I made a promise to your mom before she died I'm not letting you die I've got your back whether you like it or not so just deal with it " "Oh well mom's not here" Eren mumbled "A lot of people I used to care about aren't here" Mikasa said.

I sighed saying "I made a promise..." they turned to me "to my younger brother...that he would get to see the outside world......not behind castle walls or stupid nobles" a tear ran down my cheek "Hey now Chrys.." Armin lifted my face and wiped the stray tear "You'll be fine".

I looked back at Mikasa and Eren to see them smiling at me then It faded and we all looked up to the sky seeing a shooting star.

The next Day

I stood in town with Eren, Armin, Mikasa and a few of our comrades surrounded by a crowd of people "Heads up the main unit of the scouts regiment is back" Someone called out "That right Commander Erwin did you give those ugly bastards a trashing?" someone else asked.

I looked up trying to see and caught a glimpse of him riding seriously a wide smile made across my face "Look it's Captain Levi!" a man pointed to the Corporal.

A blush spread across my face at the site of him leaning some more to see his eyes caught mine then roamed down my body Levi looked pissed then looked away.

I however continued to smile my smile only widens when I see a familiar face "Look it Roman Auditore!" a guy shouted "He's a noble but joined the military his wife Is a close cousin to the king which makes him royalty!"

I looked up to Mikasa "Mika lift me please?" I begged lifting my hands to her she smiled and lifted me on her shoulders once I was up.

I saw him "Daddy!" I shouted out giving him blowing him a kiss to which he pretended to catch I laughed then Mikasa set me back down.   

"Feel how excited everybody is? It's like the crowd just has a different energy now" Eren said "Well we are going on five years without incident seems like a good omen" Hanna said 

"And you should check out all and canon upgrades the site alone outta scare them off" Franz said "That's the truth!" she agreed with him 'I think they're dating?' I wondered.

"You in denial cause you're a couple whats that about!?" Eren yelled at them they both blush denying it I let out a small giggle

"Hey! Hey! lookie here" we turned out heads to see Mr Hannes "Word on the streets they let you graduate yesterday either you've grown up or standers have plummeted" He told Eren "Oh! well you're one to talk the core of engineers keep their new chief in the drink?"Eren joked.

Mr Hannes flicked his forehead "Watch it!...I'm sorry if this is out of the blue but I want you to know that your mom's death still haunts me" He told Eren "Me too but it wasn't your fault" Eren assured him "We were shooting in the dark then but nothing like that's gonna happen again we know what we're dealing with now" Eren then ran off leaving Mr Hannes shocked.

I sighed "That idiot is always running off my legs are too short to follow him" I sadly say then looked towards Armin "Armin.." I sweetly say gaining his attention lifting my hand up I asked "Carry me pretty please?" with the cutest blush I could muster Armin sighed and took me on his back carrying me to where I need to work.

I was just walking around on the walls with my ODM strapped on me when I saw my mother with a particular 3 year old "Christoper!" I yelled out running over to them Christopher jumped into my arms giggling "Chrwsanthe! I misswed you!".

Christopher look just like Dad Brown hair and Icy blue eyes he was playful and hyper.

I chuckled saying "Me too buddy me too.....Mom what's he doing here?" My mother smiled saying "Well I got him away for a while and he want to see you.......Surprise!" she did jazz hands.

I groaned "Mom...What!? Are you doing!?" I asked looking down to Christopher who was pulling down my jacket "T-Too short!" he exclaimed tugging it down I sighed and flicked his forehead "Ohi! I like it like that!" I simply told him all nonchalant. "What did you do to your uniform?" Mom asked unimpressed "I altered it!" "sure..."

My mother popped in the picture "You know your father back" She sung in my head "Mom! I know dad's back" I told her Christopher stopped tugging my top and played with my jacket "Oh yeah I'm up here to tell you get back to work!" Mom ordered me.

I rolled my eyes resting Christopher on the ground I proceeded to patrol then suddenly a crack of light boomed thorough the air, the wall was shaken and a force of wind pushed us all back.

Christopher fell off the wall screaming "Christopher!" I yelled jumping after him enveloping him in my arms I activated my ODM grappling on to the wall. "My darlings are you alright?!" our mom asked frantically from beside us 

My blood ran cold when I saw the colossal Titan again and the entrance had a hole in it clutching Christopher to my chest I yelled "No this again!". Christopher whimpered in my arm "Don't look ok bubba" I assured him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 9.9K 36
๐‘๐„๐ƒ๐€๐Œ๐€๐๐‚๐˜ (๐.) ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐’ ๐˜๐Ž๐”; ๐€ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐‘๐„๐“๐”๐‘๐๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐…๐”๐‹๐‹ โ—– ๐–ฃฏ แฅซแญก โ——...
53.8K 2K 31
โœง.: โ‹†* โ˜พ โœง.: โ‹†* "๐”ธ๐•ฅ ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•–'๐•๐• ๐•’๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค," โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Šใ€€ ใ€€โ”Š โ”Šใ€€...
996K 28K 86
Suns had always been known to be the brightest light, but anyone whose ever met one particular girl would know her smile conquered all. She loved and...
92.1K 3.6K 18
This isn't the story where the guy finds his dream girl at the ball and they live happily ever after. No, this is the story where I, Mikasa Ackerman...