An accidental glitch. ..(Comp...

By arulpirai

a shraman short story. ..give a chance you'll defenetly love it. .. Cover credit @AdhyaAzad More

Here she is. ..
The man of secrets
His princess. .
The Rescue. ..
Revenge. ..
lncidences moving on. .
Fascination ..
Is it the right desicion. ?
Time to leave. .?
Love,it's all about. ..
After a month ...❤
Flash back. ..
Epilogue. .

It's the high time. ..

715 70 17
By arulpirai

  "Shravan. ..why don't you confront your love to her. ..it seems that she likes you. .."

Vinodh hesitatingly suggested shravan, after witnessing his gloomy grimace. ..

   Shravan hissed at vinodh. ..

" don't ever think like that vino. ..I know she likes me and I am not in a position to focus on her now but to  go for the destiny 's point. .
"

   Vinodh sighed heavily thinking how it would be hard for shravan  to pretend, neglecting  a girl who is actually  the love of his life. ..

   Shravan too was aware of his cravings for suman yet he didn't want her to step into the deadly mess of his own  profession. ..

  Neglecting his personal sufferings, he talked with vinodh for the very own reason that he could be diverted from suman. ..

" by the way, vino. ..have you informed everyone to attend tonight's party. .? "

" yes. ..and. .the dinner would be arriving on time. ..don't worry. .."

  Vinodh detailed everything and paused to say something. ..

" but sham. ...Suman. .? I don't think It is  safe for her to be here at the  party time. .."

   Shravan nodded thoughtfully. ..

" you are right. .. "   Thinking deeper, shravan crisscrossed the room. ..finding the solution his face lit bright. ..

" vino. ..we will send her to neethu 's home. .."

Vinodh smiled. .."would be a good and efficient idea. .."

  " one more thing sham. ..gupta has escaped from the police custody. .."

Vinodh said in low tone. ..

Shravan's evil smirk widen...

" I know. ..and he made the biggest mistake in his life. .."

vinodh joined him with laughter. ..

------------------------------------------------------

   Suman ran her fingers at the book rack, shifting the books aside and spotted a thriller to read. ..

   Pulling back the naughty sleeve of the shirt , she  clipped her hair into a bun that wasn't perfect. ..

    Holding 'the dead of winter '  ,she sat at the 'c ' shaped bamboo swing. ..flipping the cover, she grazed her eyes at the synopsis and raised her brows at its cold blooded horror. ..

    Would be a great time pass. ..

Thinking that, she turned the page and keen to the cluck sound. ..

  She swiftly turned and found shravan at the doorstep. ..

    Witnessing his hesitation, she walked to him and opened the door wide. ..

" are you busy. .? "   pointing the book at her hand, he raised his brows. ..

" actually. ..no and yes. ..but, never mind. .what's the deal. .? "

She was intelligent and to the point. ..

Shravan cleared his throat  firmly. ..

   " this is for you. .."

He extended a box and she got the box quizzically. ..Seeing a pretty anarkali  for her, her eyes bloomed at him. ..

" did you buy this for me. .?"  Again it was like a confirmation from her side that he too likes her. ..her face was glowing as she knew it's a hint of liking. ..

" actually. ..you need this I think. .."

He muttered. ..

This wasn't the answer for the question. ...

Khadoos. ..why don't you  accept  that you like me. ..

She threw a determined look that demanded answer. ..

  Shravan immediately  reverted his eyes away from her, knowing that he wouldn't be managing if she continues to stare like that. ..

"  and. ..be ready...you will be staying with Dr. neethu tonight. .."

Her face dropped at once. ..

" but. ..why. .? I am comfortable here. .."

  In spite of her efforts,  the eyes were glistening momentarily with a layer of tear. ..

    Seeing her gloomy face and welled up eyes was disturbing shravan a lot. .for no reason ,his eyes too sprung out a layer of tear that he concealed  faster . ..He wanted to hold her in his arms, explaining the situation. ..yet he controlled himself and he stepped towards her. ..

Making her to sit  comfortably at  the swing, he knelt infront of her. ..

  " suman. ..I promise you would be safe with neethu. ..I will pick up you at sunrise. .."

Sham. ..why don't you understand. .it's not about the safety. ..it's about you ..I don't want to go away from you ...

   " no sham. .I am absolutely fine here. .."

" suman. ..there's a party tonight in our home. .."

" it's not a problem at all. .
I will stay here. .."

She jerked and told kiddish. ..

He huffed, letting out a deep breath. ..

" I don't want to mention the reason as you hate it. ..tonight, we have meeting with some important persons in my profession. .."

   He confronted in a low tone as though he was scared of her hate. ..

  He hung his head low as he was  not sure of her reaction. ..

    There was an awkward silence for sometime and she broke it deliberately clearing her throat. ..

     He looked up suddenly, carried by her deliberate gesture and their eyes met with each other. ...

    I think this eyes. ..this eyes are the sole reason why I had been drawn to him. ..!

  She was  spellbound to his eyes that were originally spoke volumes about his pure heart. ..

  These eyes were mesmerising me , perhaps I would die for those eyes. .!!.

He shook his head , finding it weird to stare a girl like that. ..He was sure that he would hug her at anytime if he stayed there ..better , he opted to get lost before nothing happens. ..

     He stood up, and stopped by her. ..

" sham. ..I wouldn't be a trouble and I will bound to this room. ..you carry on with your meeting. ..Please. ..I don't want to go anywhere. .."

Listening her plea, he nodded. ..

" but, please keep in mind that you keep yourself safe. ."

Suman nodded with firmly smiling. ...

------------------------------------------------------

The party began as the sunset began. ..

It wasn't a formal party afterall and there had been a collection of criminals who had been accused of more than fifty filed cases minimum. ..

  All were out of their mind except shravan and vinodh. ..

  Beers and other alcoholic beverages served like main course...it was not wise to expect descent behaviours from the rogue well built thugs. ..and added with shravan and vinodh s eyes there were vigilant cameras around ...

As the party was on strong mode, one of the thugs walked to Shravan's room in order  to use the wash room. ..He wasn't new to his house, and he chose to go without inquiring shravan or vinodh. ..Unfortunately, they both were busy with handling some issues and didn't notice the man who was approaching Shravan's room. ..

  Meanwhile, suman wore the anarkali which was brought by shravan , adoring her beautiful image at mirror. ..

   Sham. ..I won't leave until you say your love for me. ..

  Blushing hard, she stood infront of the mirror ...

  Listening to the strong foot steps , her senses rushed her to be alert. .

  Fortunately, the man was humming while stepping above. ..

It's not sham or vinodh. ..

Next instant, her heart thumped hard against her ribcage. With hitching breath, she searched for a hiding place...

   Humming something incoherently, he opened the door  and  stepped in. ..He used the washroom and looked around the room witnessing the books ...

  At last minute, shravan noted someone was approaching upstairs and pranced through the steps in thought of sumo. ..

While he was reaching the room, he couldn't spot sumo and he saw the man checking the book rack. ..

    " Hey sham. ..I guess you're a voracious reader. ..weird actually. ..how did you find time for this and all. .?"

Smiling vague to his query, Shravan's eyes wandered around to fund sumo. ..

Eventually, he saw her shadow behind the curtain of the French windows. ..

My god. ..she's hiding herself at the outside window ledge. ..what if she falls from there. .?

His forehead beaded with sweat to see sumo. ..and dangerously, her shadow was visible from litted room. ..

In a  wink, shravan stood infront of  her  shadow right near the curtain and masked the visibility of the shadow. ..

    There are furious thugs downstairs and even I  may not  be able to do anything against the rogue, drunken criminals. ..what should I do now. ..think. ...

The practicality of the scenario crushed Shravan's glint of hope and his breath paused as the man came towards shravan. ..

" sham. ..who's that girl. .?"

------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 1K 35
This story is written... By: @honeycup07.. Which is posted here.. Immj 2 FF
36.7K 2.5K 25
My very first story about Shraman. Its unedited and i used a lot of abbrevations so read at your own risk!!
245K 12.7K 78
A cluster of short stories My Top Secret: I love happy endings because I know my life won't have one, reading an imaginary character's happily ever a...
22.7K 1.4K 24
A bunch of one shots and short stories. AbhiRa in alternate universe.