˗ˏˋ maybe we could'ˎ˗

1-800-STUPIDA द्वारा

❨ 二度 ❩ ༊*·˚ ⋮ was it even right? maybe not? but did that matter to them? not at all. 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐚... अधिक

MAYBE WE COULD
HAIR LIKE FIRE
STAY A SECRET
EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION
COME OVER
STUMPED
SLUMPED
FOUND
THERE'S A CONNECTION
THE BEHOLDER
FOG
THE END

THE UPSIDE DOWN

1.2K 37 13
1-800-STUPIDA द्वारा

__________ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* __________

MAYBE WE COULD

008. The Upside Down

__________ ・゚: *・゚:* __________

"HELL NO!" hopper said making their heads snap in his direction. "you kids are staying here."

mike rolled my eyes. "no this is my sister, i have to go."

"fine, we're all going, explain why we have to go." hopper said crossing his arms.

"holly is there, she's just sick..infected. we need to go to the upside down and kill the son of a bitch before it gets worse." lucas said.

"and how are we going to do that?" joyce asked. "the only person that really hurt it was holly, and we can't risk her being there."

"holly is too weak, but she can try to help. it's all on us." dustin said.

"we need a plan we can't just go to the upside down and try, we'll die!" max stated.

"we are going to burn the thing, just like we did the hub. and if that doesn't work, we'll shoot it till we die." hopper said. they all grabbed anything that was flammable, and ended up with six lighters. in joyce's car max was on mike's left, and will on his right. mike was extremely nervous and felt anxious, he wanted this to work more than anything.

"it's gonna be okay." max said reassuringly.

"i really hope your right. i don't know what i would do." mike said sadly. max let mike rest his head on her shoulder and wrapped her arm around him, giving him a kiss on his temple before she did so, the car falling silent after that.

๑♡՞

when they finally made it to the lab everyone snuck in and went to the portal.

"alright, put on your suits and then we'll go." hopper said. the group all slipped into their hazmat suits and exchanged glances.

hopper gave us a signal and they then stepped into the cold evil dimension that is the upside down. they looked around for the beholder, trying to be loud to catch it's attention. mike then turned to see what max was doing, she was scrounging around looking for it and throwing things at a large distance.

"guys.." dustin said they all turned towards him and followed his gaze. there eating..whatever the hell it was, the beholder stand..or float. everyone grabbed their lighters and walked over to it. hopper tackled the beholder and lit the lighter, everyone following and throwing gasoline onto the beholder hopper moved off the beholder and they all threw our lighters at it, it screeched in pain and flew around trying to end the burn but failed.

it roared in pain as the fire burned its slimy flesh slowly but surely. it then fell to the ground still on fire, still screeching, Mike sneakily took a metal rod from lucas and went up to the beholder.

the rest of the group doing everything they could to hurt the beast. dustin kicking the hell out of it, not breaking his pattern. lucas was pulling it's eyes, max punching it angrily. everyone grew tired of attacking the monster and stood back, seeing only mike was still attacking it.

hitting it with all his strength over and over, no one stopped him as he hit the monster in a fit of rage. he started to cry but in anger, someone then managed to pry the rod from his hands.

mike turned to see who and saw max, when she saw his puffy red eyes and his tear stained face she dropped the rod and bent down to get on his level. mike practically jumped into her arms and let all his emotions loose, she rubbed his back and held him close.

"i don't wanna be here anymore." mike said shakily. max looked at hopper as did mike realizing that everyone was crying.

they all engulfed mike and max into a huge group hug and mike's tears became less aggressive, but they didn't stop. they broke apart and made sure the beholder was dead before they went home.

๑♡՞

eleven closed the gate when they got out of the suits, max and mike hugged each other tightly, him shaking in her arms.

she looked at him and kissed him sweetly "it's over, calm down." she gently stroked his hair and gave him kiss on his forehead. they followed the others back to the car and all stayed silent.

mike ran to holly and felt her forehead "she's normal!" he felt her pulse and her heartbeat, it was slow and faint. "but she's hardly breathing." he reported. hopper picked her up and held her, all of the teens crammed into joyce and hopper's cars, zooming to the hospital.

๑♡՞

once they arrived everyone sat in the waiting room as hopper came up with a story. they all waited in the waiting room for the okay to see holly.

mike's heart was pounding in his chest, his brain felt like it was going to explode, and his eyes were bloodshot from the lack of sleep. max had fallen asleep on him, her head rested on my chest, she really needed the sleep after what happened. mike had his hands rested on her upper back, he watched her chest rise and fall slowly. she had her curly red fire like hair in her face, he tucked some behind her ear and saw her eyes flutter open.

"mike?" she asked groggily.

"yeah?" he asked.

"how long have we been here? you look terrible, why didn't you sleep?"

"we've been here for an hour." he replied.

"you didn't answer the second question." she said, her hand on his face not quite looking him in the eyes.

"i can't, i'm worried about holly." he said.

"we all are, but all we can do is wait." she said now looking at him, mike rested his head on hers and they just sat for a minute quietly. mike looked at will he was propped up on one hand out like a light, and el was sleeping upside down in her chair.

dustin and lucas were asleep next to each other facing the opposite way from one another. joyce and hopper were sitting next to each other wide awake. a nurse came out and they all jerked our heads in her direction.

"holly wheeler?" she asked looking out. max, hopper, joyce, and mike stood up, joyce woke up will, lucas, and dustin. they all went into her room and the nurse followed there in front of them holly was sitting looking back at us.

"she's very fragile, so be careful. her breathing is normal but we don't want to excite her or push it. it's in her best interest to speak softly, do not treat her like a baby. do not remind her of the past events." they nodded and walked over to holly.

"hi holly." they all said at once.

"hi." she said weakly.

"how are you feeling?" joyce asked.

"ok." she said. "will."

will perked up at his name "yeah?"

"are you still my best friend?" she asked.

will did a short breathy laugh and gave her a smile "always." he said.

"mikey." he jerked his head up.

"yeah holls?" He asked.

"i'm sorry."

"no holly, I'm sorry..I love you." he said."i'm just happy your okay." he smiled. after that they all talked to holly and the occasional laugh could be heard.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

177K 6.2K 31
"𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐡..." "𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲. 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲, 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲... 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐢 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥." 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫...
60 0 13
"ɪ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ"
21.2K 545 17
𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐎𝐂 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍...
𝐓𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐒 + MW ... द्वारा

हास्य-विनोद

9.4K 104 14
EXTRA CHAPTERS