Second Chance

By klaroline-4ever

After 5 years stuck in a wall, Klaus is finally rescued and by no one other than Caroline Forbes. After Carol... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25
26.
27
28
29
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
New book??

8.

6.8K 203 74
By klaroline-4ever

(This has nothing to do with this chapter but I think it shows the difference between Steroline and Klaroline and I think it says a lot. No hate towards Steroline fans, I just can't see them as something besides friends)

No One's POV

Elijah decided to make a game night for his family members to make them reconnect again with each other but his siblings didn't seem to want to do that so he let Kol make the twists in the games and he invited not only Caroline but also her friends because he noticed that at lunch his siblings hit it off with Caroline and her friends.

"Alright, in a few minutes they must be here." Elijah said while Kol just focus on the drinks that they would be drinking. "Thankfully, the girls were going to have a sleepover."

Once Caroline and her friends got to The Originals place, Elijah tried to make them comfortable and let them seat on the couch. Klaus took Caroline to the couch and sat next to her, Matt sat between Freya and Bonnie, Kol got next to Bonnie, Damon and Enzo day next to each other Elena sat next to Hayley and between Hayley and Rebekah was Stefan.

"Thank you everyone for showing up." Elijah said.

"Stop being so formal and just say what we are going to plan." Kol said bored of his brother being always so formal.

"Well, I was deciding which games we could play and have fun, I also wanted to be something that didn't involve drinking because I knew Kol would make a way to get alcohol get in it so I search a few games and decided by the game 5 second rule. It will be someone against someone else, I make a question and you only have 5 seconds to answer. For example if I ask for Kol to name 3 celebrities that are named Chris, he needs to say in 5 seconds or loses."

"Where did you get this game?" Damon asked with a bored tone.

"They play this on Ellen."

"Of course it's boring... I mean it was a game picked by Elijah... so if you lose you'll have to take a shot." Kol said with a proud smirk.

"Alright, who would like to go first?"

"I'll be first." Klaus said and walked over to the table in front of Elijah that had a buzzer.

"Who would like to go against Klaus?"

"Me. I couldn't ignore this opportunity to hurt Klaus's ego..." Caroline said with a smile, teasing Klaus, but Klaus just smirked.

"Game on, Love."

"You should know I'm very competitive." Caroline said, making Klaus smirk.

Klaus loved his side of Caroline, actually he loved all sides of Caroline... She was simply magnificent in his eyes.

"Alright. Caroline, name 3 tv shows to binge watch."

"FRIENDS, The Office, Supernatural." Caroline said and clicked on the buzz.

"Klaus, 3 words to describe Caroline."

"Beautiful, kind, brave." Klaus said with a smirk without even thinking, making Caroline blush.

"3 names for..." Elijah was reading and then looked at Kol. "Really, Kol?" And Kol Just shrugged. "3 names for your lady parts."

"Minnie Moo, Vajayjay and a Pizza." Caroline said way too quickly than anyone would ever expected and Klaus just smirked to her and tried to not think about those parts that he remember enjoying so much when they were in the woods.

"Minnie Moo is when you describing to a child. Vajayjay is like Hey. And a Pizza is when someone is nasty..." Caroline said smiling.

"Word." Kol said.

"Klaus... 3 female body parts." Elijah said giving Kol a look.

"Two eyes and a nose." Klaus said, not saying the parts of the female body he was actually thinking about... and weren't just any female parts, were Caroline's.

"Wrong. That's just two."

"I said two eyes."

"Two eyes counts as one eye." Caroline argued.

"You have two eyes and a nose. One, two and three." Klaus said with a smirk.

"He is cheating, Elijah." Caroline said angry for not be winning.

"Because you both win, you guys take a shot of this and I made Freya spell this so would have the same effects like they would do if you were human." Kol said.

Caroline and Klaus took the shot and at first didn't felt much but after the alcohol being in their system, they felt warm and a little happier, then they went to the couch and while others played the 5 second rule, Klaus put his arm around Caroline and slowly pulled her to closer to him and thanks to the alcohol she didn't argue and just went with it because it felt good being close to him.

AN: Hey guys! This game was very inspired by Ellen. I was thinking next chapter being a continuation but being Truth or Dare and be focus on another couple... what do you think? If there was another game you would like them to play, you can tell me and I can make it. And like you know, I'm always happy to hear from you being in the comments or messages. Love you guys! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 6.1K 92
A story about loyalty and betrayal. Caroline is one of Klaus's first successful hybrids. Caroline helped the other hybrids to break the sire bond, bu...
565K 15.8K 102
Caroline is organizing an auction to raise money for the school, and this auction will have many people that are seniors to go on stage and have some...
7.8K 109 8
(Klaroline story; Klaus x Caroline) After Caroline's mom died, she moved to New Orleans to be herself, since it was Elena who 'accidentally' drained...
147K 3.4K 35
{COMPLETE} After Klaus finds out Hope isn't his child and Caroline and Tyler break up they meet again. But will it be the same? When they find out a...