Dear Neighbor Boy,

נכתב על ידי StarlightRosemary

[[✨COMPLETED✨]] • We both inched closer and closer until our lips were brushing against each other like some... עוד

Cast of Family
Cast of Friends & Bad Boys
✨Aesthetic Boards✨
A Hot Guy Makes Me Lose My Vision (Temporarily)
As Different As They Are, They Make Amazing Friends
Making the Elderly Upset and a Bad Boy's Parents Happy
A Ride With the Devil and an Invitation From Demons
Bmx is Fun Until You Fail a Wheelie and Make a Guy Jealous
Parties Are a Real Pooper
You Are My Remedy... No But Seriously I Have a Headache
Sweet Sunset Sally's Diner! I Wouldn't Have Guessed Waiter
Convincing My Princess
Party Under the Stars with a Pan
Fuck Violet Gently With a Chainsaw
Turkey and Mashed Potatoes With a Side of Sexual Tension
You've Got Batter Right There
The Library Ask
First Date or Worst Date? You Tell Me
FBI Asking For Couples With Fertile Women! Actually I Just Want a Date
Tequila Shots and Heart Pourings in the Greys' Residence
Pillow Fights With Your Soulmate and a Damn Cockblocker
Awkward Entrances and Windowsill Conversations
Birthday Strolls and Unexpected Visits
Only a Privileged Little Jerk Would Say Something Out of His Place
I'm Sorry and All but You Were Also Supposed to Get a Singing Goat
Ice Cream Sundae Drunken States and a Scumbag
My New Friend Flying Kicks a Pervert Within the First Hour of Knowing Me
Sneaky Little Rats Coming Up With Lies and Plans
Peeping Toms in a Harness Disturb Athena's Salad
We're Not Little Anymore
Yeah I Bump Into Stuff When I'm Half Asleep But I Doubt You'd Do Better
Climbing Through Vents and Punching Walls as a Coping Mechanism
Tea Spill Time with an Elderly Woman and Sucking on Tomato Skin
Second Double Dates Are No Better Than the First (Part 1)
Second Double Dates Are No Better Than the First (Part 2)
Four Lovebirds With One Stone, You Missed Two of Them Cupid
When You Go Over For Christmas Dinner and End Up in an Eventful Food Fight
What Kind of Sociopath Uses Me as a Bowl and Brings a Baguette to a Picnic
"Let Zem Have Cake" they said... "It Wont Ruin Your Photos" they said...

Help! My Babysitter's a Jerk

13.9K 458 234
נכתב על ידי StarlightRosemary

A/N: Oh. My. God. I have over 400 reads this is crazy! Thank you all so freaking much! I'm sorry for the late update I hope you like this chapter!

*Hazel's pov*

I walked over to our usual lunch table and saw that Ivy, Anikah, and Julia were already there. "Hey, guys! Where's Violet and Honey?"

"I don't know. I thought I saw them in history today." Ivy answered as she began eating her mac n' cheese.

"Hey, guys." Honey said as she plopped down on the table. Violet followed her as she rubbed Honey's back in a comforting manner. Honey looked distressed.

"Honey, what's wrong?" I asked her with concern.

She looked up at me. "It was my dog, Connor."

Julia snickered. "What did he do this time?"

"I was at the dog park taking him on a walk early this morning. I saw this really cute boy and I kinda kept looking at him. I guess Connor got jealous and he tried to get my attention. So he ripped the bottom half of my favorite yellow shirt, turning it into a crop top. The boy saw and started laughing. Whatever chance I had was ruined! I immediately went home and changed. It was embarrassing. And the boy goes here too!" She sighed.

"Hmm, I don't remember doing that. Don't get me wrong, I would totally rip off your shirt, with your looks, but I've never met you." Connor Colton said from behind Honey, making her jump. He walked over at the wrong time.

I looked up to see all the boys standing there, snickering at Connor's comment.

At first, Honey just stared in oblivious mesmerization,"C-Connor Colton ?" Then she snapped back to reality,"Connor! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I was talking about my dog Connor! I guess you both just happened to have the same name...I didn't really think about it and I also didn't expect to see you behind me here at our table so I-" Honey was cut off from her ramble.

"It's okay, I was joking." Connor laughed. I smiled at the cute scene playing out in front of me.

"Hey, Princess." I jumped, startled as I turned to see Asher laughing at me.

"Um...hi? What are you doing here?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"The boys wanted to sit here. They seem to like you I guess." He shrugged and sat down.

I smiled to myself. "Really? They just met me a few days ago but okay." I chuckled. I just found it a bit odd that he agreed to come with them.

He nodded and mumbled,"I know." Oh, maybe he didn't agree.

An arm swung around my shoulder. "Hey girlie! How ya' been?" Liam asked in a flirty voice as he sat on the other side of me. He kept his arm in place.

"Hey, Liam! I've been good. How about you?" I asked back.

"Shitty, but I'll just say good to satisfy the  question." He smiled at me.

"Well, I guess I can always count on you to keep the mood bright." I chuckled.

Someone cleared their throat.

I turned to Asher. He was staring at us with an  irritated look. We stared back for a few seconds in awkward silence as we waited to hear what he wanted to say.

"Um...," he looked around as if thinking quickly,"are you gonna eat that?" he asked, pointing towards my macaroni. Well, that was weird.

"Oh, um, I still want some, but we can split it. Divide it from the middle and put your portion on your plate. Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah, thanks." We split it up and got our own portions. Why is he acting so weird? I wondered.

Once we turned back to Liam, we saw him talking to Violet. Thinking about it, they gave me similar vibes. Like poetic and grunge or something. Okay, I shipped it! I needed to think of ship names for them and Connor and Honey. Yes, I loved shipping my friends in secret.

I turned back to Asher. "So, how are you enjoying your gourmet lunch." I asked in a joking manner to try and push out the awkwardness.

"Could be better. Can I get the chef to remake it?" he asked back, sounding serious but I knew he was joking.

I laughed. "If you asked the lunch lady to remake it, she would probably bite off your face."

He looked back at the lunch lady and nodded vigorously.

We both laughed and talked about random stuff for the rest of lunch.

~~~~~~~

A few days passed by where the boys kept sitting at our table. I saw some connections begin between a few of them, too. I was still surprised that Asher could stand being around me for so long...

Today, as I was talking to Asher, a question came up and he grabbed everyone's attention.

"Are you going to Liam's house for his party on Friday? We're all going." Asher gestured to the boys.

Now, here was the thing. The only parties I'd ever gone to were those birthday parties for an eight year old with jumping castles and cake. And to be quite honest, those parties were the best. They were probably even better than any high school parties.

"Uh, I'm not really one to go to high school parties." I smiled nervously.

"Nonsense, it'll be fun. Tell you what, you and your friends can even come with us." He looked at me expectantly.

"Sorry, I don't-" a hand clasped over my mouth. Five pairs of hands grabbed both of my arms and pulled me off of my seat into a corner.

I looked up to see my friends all with appalled looks.

"Um, why did you kidnap me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You're being invited the Liam Adler's house for one of his amazing parties..." Ivy started.

"And he's asking us to come along too..." Violet continued.

"And you're saying no!" Julia finished.

"I'm not really a party person." I laughed awkwardly.

"Please, Ambrielle. We really want to go!" Honey chimed in.

"Gah, fine." I sighed.

The girls all cheered and tackled me in hugs.

We all walked back to the table next to a very stinky trash can in the corner after our dog pile.

"Well?" Asher looked at me, expecting an answer.

"Uh, we'll go." I sighed.

"Hey, don't look so down. Liam's parties are the best." He lightly punched my shoulder.

I nodded my head and continued to eat my portion of macaroni. It was nice of him to reassure me, but I still felt uneasy.

~~~~~~~

As I was entering my house after school, my mom was walking out with Leo.

"Hey mom, where are you going?" I gestured to her and Leo.

"Oh, I'm taking Leo to his behavioral therapy. I'll be gone for about three hours so can you watch your little brothers?" she asked.

"Okay. Bye, mom. Love you! Bye, Leo." They waved at me as they closed the door.

I walked inside to see Finn and Jason playing Call of Duty: Black Ops on their xbox 360 in the living room. They were playing against each other on Nuketown.

I walked over and jumped between them over the backrest of the couch, landing upside down. They paused the game and stared at me from their right-side up view.

"What the hell are you doing, Hazel?" Jason asked.

"Mom just left to take Leo to his session, so I'm in charge of you guys. I'm babysitting." I smirked.

"Hey, we don't need a babysitter! We're old enough to take care of ourselves," Finn argued. I shrugged.

"Yeah! That also doesn't explain why you're upside down." Jason added.

I ignored him while continuing to sit upside down. "I want to play too. Where's the third remote?"

"It's right there." Jason said, pointing a few feet away from him. I reached over him to get it, elbowing him in the process.

"Gah! You elbowed me, stupid!" he yelled at me and punched my arm.

The three of us looked at each other and a smile played on our faces.

"Wrestle fight!" We all shouted and began tackling each other.

When we all fell to the floor, Finn kicked me in the gut and punched Jason.

Jason held Finn down as I tickled him to death. He laughed until he cried and broke free.

We kept playing on and ended up in the position of me holding Finn in a headlock as Jason was lifting me in the air to throw me...with Finn still in my arms. Jason was seriously strong! What the heck.

We held our places when someone entered the house.

I smiled sheepishly as he stared at how we were placed.

"Um, if you guys are doing some sort of satanic ritual, I can leave-" Asher said.

"We are not doing a satanic ritual! We're wrestling!" Jason stated, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah! And um, what are you doing here?" I asked. Yeah, we sat together at lunch and we were neighbors, but I didn't know him that well yet.

"My mom said that your mom told my mom that she was leaving somewhere so she wanted me to watch your brothers. I didn't know I'd be babysitting you too." he smirked.

"Hey, I'm old enough to take care of myself! I'm sixteen! I don't need a babysitter!" I yelled.

"Now you know how it feels." Finn mumbled.

"Whatever, I'm getting paid by my mom for some reason so I'm staying." Asher flopped on the couch.

"Why is your mom paying you to watch somebody else's kids?" I asked, squinting my eyes in confusion.

"I don't know. Her and your mom have been getting along really well, I guess, so she wants to help your mom out." he shrugged.

"Well, I'm gonna go make a sandwich like the capable man I am that can take care of himself." Jason said in a petty voice. He dropped me and Finn on the ground, letting Finn out of my chokehold. Then he walked to the kitchen.

"Ow! Jason, I'm gonna get you for that!" Finn yelled, running after Jason.

I lied down on the ground, ready to die from the back pain brought upon me.

Asher walked over and looked down at me. "You okay?" he laughed like a jerk and held his hand out.

"Yeah." I groaned and took his hand as he helped me up.

When I stood up, I folded my arms across my chest. "You can leave. I do not need a babysitter. Especially if it's you."

"Aw, are you sad because you're younger than me so you need a babysitter?" he said sarcastically as he fake pouted. He really knew how to get under my skin.

"Hey, you don't know if I'm younger! When's your birthday?" I asked.

"August eighteenth." he stated.

"Oh my gods! Okay first of all you have the same birthday as Percy Jackson, you lucky pickle!" I beamed. "Second of all, my birthday is December ninth." I sighed.

"Okay, I didn't understand the first half of that but ha! I am older than you." He looked pretty pleased with himself.

Then a thought occurred to me. "Wait so you're seventeen?" he nodded,"Darn it. I'm still sixteen. But hey, it's September! In three months I'm going to be seventeen, too!"

He scoffed. "Whatever".

~~~~~~~

Later on, I suggested we watch a movie (considering it didn't seem like he was leaving, yet). He had the courtesy of letting me choose.... (Well, more like I refused to give him the remote control.)

So naturally, I chose The Bee Movie.

He complained that it was stupid, but five minutes in, he couldn't keep his eyes off. He was lying on the couch with popcorn while I sat rolled up in blankets on the floor. I reached up and grabbed popcorn from the bowl.

"According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly." I quoted in a "professor-ish" voice.

After an hour, I was trying to watch the movie when I heard light snoring. I looked up to see Asher drooling on the couch with blankets cast all over him. It was so weird yet mesmerizing to see him so nice and calm.

Suddenly, I got an idea. I went upstairs and grabbed my crayola washable markers.

I raced down the stairs and kneeled on the floor over Asher. I picked out a blue marker and began my work.

First, I started with a very curly moustache. I moved onto hearts on his cheeks and a cute little mole on his chin. I wasn't even making him look bad, I was making him look adorably hilarious!

As I was going in to draw another feature, he pulled me on top of him, moving my hand in the process. Then, there was a blue line going straight across his forehead....and I was straddling his lap, hovering over his face. And he was still asleep.

Wait, was he using me as some sort of teddy bear? He pulled my chest in closer to him and there was a thud as my torso fell on his.

By then, he was squeezing me in a hug and my arms were trapped under his so I couldn't move.

"Asher! Asher, wake up! Let me go, Asher!" I yelped. I got shivers from being so close. I lightly bonked my head on his a few times until his eyes fluttered open.

"Asher, what are you doing? Let go!" I squirmed in his right grip. His eyes widened and he released me from his grip.

"I uh-I'm sorry!" He fumbled on the couch.

"What was that? You just pulled me onto you." I looked at him confused.

"Uh sorry, I probably mistook you as something else." He rubbed the back of his neck.

My eyes widened and I put on a devilish grin. "You have a teddy bear?"

His eyebrows raised. "No! I just-I meant like...," he thought for a moment,. "A girl. You know, one that I'd actually be interested in." He said, looking me over with a cocked eyebrow. I knew what he was trying to do, but I could see right through it.

"It's okay I have plenty of teddy bears. I just never took you as someone to have one." I laughed.

"I don't-" he yelled. "Ugh, whatever," he mumbled.

"It's okay." I smiled. "They can actually be very special." I mumbled back. I was talking about the one my dad gave me when I was six to make me feel safe at night. It was the last time I could remember him ever being nice to me.

"Wait if I mistook you as something like that, you must have been really close to me in the first place. What were you doing?" he crossed his arms.

My eyes widened and I hid the marker behind my back. "Well I uh-I..... Um..." I started backing away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I fell on the floor and he leaned over me.

"Tell me what you did." he growled.

I gulped as I searched for words.

*3rd person view*

~from the kitchen~

The two boys looked at their sister being held down by their neighbor.

"I spy with my little eye, something that starts with an 's'." Jason said.

Finn pointed at Asher and Hazel from afar. "Sexual tension." Jason nodded.

They stared for a while until Jason asked,"Wanna go play ps4 upstairs?"

Finn nodded and they left the awkward scene.

*Hazel's Pov*

I sighed and pulled out the blue marker. "I drew on your face while you were sleeping."

His eyes widened and he started walking upstairs towards the bathroom as I followed.

Once he looked in the mirror, he wore a horrified expression. "Get this shit off my face!"

"Relax! It's crayola washable markers. Just wash it off." I shrugged.

"No no no no. You drew this on my face and you are taking it off." he huffed.

I sighed and pushed him onto the toilet. I pulled a washcloth out of the cabinet and wet it. I started wiping the marker off of his face and soon it was all off.

"Congrats, you dyed my washcloth blue!" I said in a fake enthusiastic voice.

"No problem, Princess." He smirked and I just scoffed.

When we walked back downstairs, my mom walked into the house with Leo.

"We're back," my mom screamed out.

"Hi, Mrs. Ambrielle." Asher smiled. That rotten little fake! Acting all nice and innocent with my mom.

"Oh, hi Asher! What are you doing here?" she smiled brightly.

"My mom asked me to watch your younger boys for you." he informed her.

"Wow, you didn't have to do that! Thank you so much! Oh, tell your mom I said thank you, too!" she chirped.

Asher nodded and walked towards the door. "Bye, Princess." he leaned against the doorframe.

I waved at him. "Bye, Asher."

"It was fun babysitting you!" He said loudly as he stalked over to his house. I scoffed and shut the door..

"Isn't he sweet?" My mom sighed delightedly.

"Yeah, as a lemon." I said back.

"But lemons aren't-"

"Exactly." With that, I walked up to my room and read for the rest of the night.

A/N: Woah this chapter was a wild ride. Seriously though I need to come up with some ship names! Help me out here please. I hope you liked the story! Please vote and keep reading! Bye lovelies!❤❤❤

Your smøl bean, Gen

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

349K 8.3K 31
BEWARE: the writing in this is from when I was younger, and is extremely cringey and cliche. I advise you not to read this because the writing in thi...
772 86 43
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
98.9K 3.7K 27
I open my eyes to see her right above, smiling. She's so adorable. My finger lightly traces her smile line. "Don't you think we could do something e...