the boy in the rain ✘ seungji...

By sunshineseungminnie

When an introverted boy meets the boy in the rain. "Who knew that only you could make me feel alive?" - Seun... More

하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
十一
summarisation
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二 END.

5.6K 322 280
By sunshineseungminnie

Sunshineyoungmin
180829 | 10:57

"S-seungmin... What is this?"

His life seemed so simple and almost normal. But it wasn't, at all. Seungmin has been suffering from traumas from the past. He barely could remember anything. But he didn't mind to much since he knew it had bad consequences if he did. The latter sat down on the wooden floor, staring outside the giant window in his small apartment.

He also never wore short sleeves since he had so much to hide and he preferred the outside world not to see.

He sighed deeply.

He hated himself so much. Every time he looked in the reflection, he saw an ugly and hopeless boy. He didn't changed after all.

But after Hyunjin appeared in his life, he learned to love himself. He embraced his unique features and his unusual personality. He... He almost loved himself.

A smile appeared on his face as he caught his reflection in the window. He stood up and sat down on a chair that was located at the window.

He threw the window open and let the wind travel inside the room. His hair blew with the hard wind and he enjoyed it.

"Seungmin, seungmin!!"

He swore he could hear his name. He just brushed it off and continues staring at the tall buildings in the distance.

"Right here, can't you hear me?"

Seungmins eyes darted to the streets and saw Hyunjin standing there, waving cutely with his arms. "O-oh... Hello." He bowed for some reason.

"What is your apartment number?"

"W-why...?"

"I'm going to visit you or do you want to continue yelling like this?"

Seungmin spaced out for a second. Wow smart question seungmin.

"Seungmin?"

"O-oh, number 231."

Hyunjin gave thumbs up before disappearing.

Seungmins heart was beating incredibly fast. He held his hand on his chest before looking around.

It's a mess o h my god.

He darted out of his chair and began to collect all mess on the floor and threw them in a basket that has been lying around for what seemed years.

The sound of the bell rang through the whole apartment. The bell was old and barely used since he got almost no visitors.

"H-hey." Seungmin opened the door to reveal the extremely handsome boy.

"You're looking cute in your comfy clothing."

Seungmin felt his cheeks burning so badly that he swore he was already looking like a tomato. "S-sure." The hell.

"Come in..." Hyunjin stepped inside his small and cosy apartment. He looked around and smiled. "The decoration is so you, it's cute."

There were small figurines everywhere along with aesthetic old books that balanced it all.

"Oh," Hyunjin reached for his pocket and let a box appear. "I was on the way to see you at work to bring you this."

Seungmin was just confused for a full minute and took the box out of his hands.

A cold medicine?

"Why are you giving me... This?"

"It's been getting cold lately and I don't want you to get sick."

A smile appeared on Seungmins face. "Thank you."

"Anyways, then I will get going. Let's hang out more often." Hyunjin waved him goodbye as his footsteps led to the door.

"Wait," seungmin grabbed his sleeves tightly as his gaze was focused on everything but Hyunjin. "D-don't leave yet..."

⭐️

Seungmin couldn't believe he actually did that. Where did that courage suddenly came from?

They sat at the most outer edge of the couch as their eyes were focusing on the tv.

Seungmin couldn't focus at all and felt anxious and slightly awkward. He stole some glares and was almost caught multiple times. But he was at least happy that the latter was focusing on the drama that was playing.

"I'll get some food..." Seungmin said almost whispering and he was almost certain that the other boy didn't heard him as he didn't replied.

He creeped of the couch and tiptoed in the kitchen that was right beside the living room. He breathed heavily in and out. Why was his heart beating so damn hard?

His hand was shaking when he tried to fill a glass with water.

"Minnie..." Hyunjin wrapped his arm around the other his tiny waist and leaned his head on his shoulder. "I'm tired."

His eyes grew big and the glass in his hand almost landed on the floor. "G-go back and w-watch your drama." Seungmin replied.

Hyunjin shook his head and pouted. "It's ended already."

"I think it's time to go home." Seungmin replied again.

And that made Hyunjin quiet for a second before he goes: "can I stay here for a day?"

It made Seungmin gulp loudly. Wait, what are thinking? "O-oh sure."

Hyunjins hands traveled from his waist to the inside of his hoodie. He tucked gently at the bottom of his shirt, feeling the soft feeling of the bare skin against his.

Seungmin felt slightly uneasy but somehow... Was enjoying it?

Hyunjins lips softly landed on his neck. His lips explored that area gently. Seungmin already could feel the shivering down his spine. He tried everything to stay still and not to react at all. The water in the glass was trying it best to balance but a wave of water landed on his sleeve.

"Damn it..." The cold liquid dripped on the ground.

"Let me clean it up." Hyunjin removed his hands from the others body and walked to the counter to grab the tissues.

"It's just water... Let me do it." Seungmin bended down on the floor with a ball of tissues in his hand and let the water soak in the tissue.

"You should change up first," Hyunjin grabbed seungmin by the sleeve and pulled him up. "You're already shivering."

Seungmin resisted strongly and tried to stay in place but Hyunjin was strong, in fact he was so strong that it took him a second before the latter had his legs straightened again. "Go to your room and change up while I clean this mess here."

"O-okay." Seungmin practically ran to his room and closed the door tightly behind him, letting his back slid on the wooden floor until his butt landed.

"Oh god..." The scene kept repeating in his head. No way that that just happened. How can he casually touch him like that when their relationship doesn't even have a nametag yet?

"Okay, calm down." He slapped his cheeks softly, slap from slap until he felt it burning a bit and a pink tint appeared.

He took his time to snap back in reality. There is no possible way that something like that happened.

He stood up, his butt aching because of the hard floor.

Wait a hot second.

All his long sleeved clothes were thrown in a basket in the living room. He sighed deeply before throwing on a white tee without many thoughts.

"Seungmin?" He heard a soft knock on the door. "Are you okay? You're pretty long in there."

"Y-yeah, just a moment please."

The door opened just a second later. Seungmin quickly pulled the shirt over his bare stomach and showed an awkward smile. "A-all done."

"You even look cute in a white tshirt. It's unfair that you can pull off anything." He walked up to seungmin and reached for a strand of hair that covered his eyes slightly.

The smaller grabbed Hyunjins arm and let it fall beside his body. "D-don't do that..." He was definitely flustered.

"Awh, is someone getting shy?" Hyunjin teased, letting the other whine. "N-no!" He covered his face until Hyunjin noticed something odd.

"S-seungmin... What's that?" Hyunjin reached for his arm but Seungmin quickly pulled it back, hiding it behind his back. "W-what?"

"Your arm... What's that?" Hyunjin tried again and pulled the latter by force but this time Seungmin seemed to regain his powers and refused. "It's nothing!" He yelled.

"It's not nothing. Show it to me."

Seungmin finally released himself from the grip and walked to the living room in a hurry but Hyunjin closed the door so he couldn't go anywhere. The taller grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him against the wooden door with maybe a little to much power.

Seungmin yelped in pain as the pain started to travel trough his whole body.

"Goddamn it. Im worried about you." Hyunjins face was dangerously close to his. Seungmin turned his head to the side, facing everywhere except this hot stranger in front of him.

"I-I don't want you t-to know. Leave me alone!!!" He yelled so loudly that he swore his voice cords were damaged for life.

"Seungmin. Calm down for a bit."

"No!"

The poor boy started to tremble, his hands were sweaty and having Hyunjin close to you wasn't any better.

"I'm sorry. You must be tired," hyunjin took a step back. "You should sleep earlier. I'm leaving."

Seungmin watched the boy leave. He had no power left to go after him. There he was. He sunk to the ground, tears started to roll off his cheek.

Youre such a shame.

He used the back of his hand to wipe away his tears but it kept falling endlessly.

The tears landed on his wrist.

I absolutely hate these scars. How did I even get them? I... I don't want to know.

Fin.

I'm sorry for the sudden sad chapter but we have to push the emotions out of y'all 😫 jk jk lol. I hope this story isn't to messy with the past chapters and present chapters mixed up. After this I will probably focus more on the (Korean numbers) past chapters!

A huge thanks to everyone who took their time to read this story! I actually wrote this story because of some drafts and I wasn't really planning to continue but it got so much love~ thank you UWU

Xxx sunshineyoungmin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 7.8K 46
#SEUNGJIN. | 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘪 𝘩𝘶𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘺?
161K 7.7K 22
Two boys meet at a park bench. [jisung centric] [UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION] started: 141218 ended: 240219
1.8K 122 18
[ONGOING] 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥 ( 𝟮𝗠𝗜𝗡 ) ❝ 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵...
492 39 14
Suki's passion for singing led her to meet a boy on the streets of Seoul. Little did she know, he would become her source of endless joy, filling her...