Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

Da thesleepymonster

So, I'm bored and saw more of these female scenarios than male. Might as well give it a try. Basically, for m... Altro

Intro
Requests
First Encounter - Part One
First Encounter - Part Two
Meeting Again
Hanging Out
Confession
First Kiss
You're Sick
He's Sick
Sleeping Arrangements
Text Messages
Wearing His Clothes
He's Jealous
He Pranks You
You Prank Him
Getting Hurt (nothing too bad)
Meeting Your Sibling/s
Neko/Inu Reader
Dark Link - Part One
Dark Link - Part Two
Lazy Days
Waking You Up
Lovey Day
Q and A
Q and A
incorrect quotes
Offenderman - Part One
Offenderman - Part Two
Splendorman - Part One
Splendorman - Part Two
School - Part One
School - Part Two
Clone M/N - Part one
Clone M/N - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part One
Candy Pop - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Three
You're Drunk
Zalgo - Part One
Zalgo - Part Two
Zalgo - Part Three
Meeting the Parents
Jason the Toymaker - Part One
Jason the Toymaker - Part Two
Jason the Toymaker - Part Three
He's Drunk
Rake - Part One
Rake - Part Two
Rake - Part Three
Babysitting
Part One : Odd
Part Two : Crazy Ex
Part Three : Escape / Rescue
Kagekao - Part One
Kagekao - Part Two
Kagekao - Part Three
Neko/Inu Boyfriend
Pets
Catching You Cry + Comforting You
Small Note
Puppeteer - Part One
Puppeteer - Part Two
Puppeteer - Part Three
M/R got Horns/Wings
Beach / Pool Day
Allergy Season
Meeting Other Creepypastas
Nicknames
Calling You by Your Full Name
Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex
Babysitting Sally
He's Clingy
Camping
Body Switch
Bloody Painter

Powercut

12K 221 178
Da thesleepymonster

Slenderman-

Slender watched as you laid under the blanket, seeing your phone screen light shining through. "What are you doing?"

"I am gonna enjoy myself under this blanket and ignore the dark rooms."

He hummed and got on the bed, laying next to you. "Did you read some stories before the power went out?"

You were quiet before sitting up, blanket over your head as you held your phone tightly. "I didn't know the power was gonna go out!" You whined, hugging yourself. Slender chuckled, hand rubbing your waist.

"Don't laugh." You said quietly, finger poking his chest. He shook his head. "I can't help it, love."

You whined and hid under your blanket again. "Sleeeender."

He rubbed your back, seeing your phone screen again. "You can lean against me if you want but you might not wanna use your phone too much."

"Why not?"

"Your battery might drain."

You gasped quietly making him turn to you. "What?"

"My battery...it died."

He sighed. "I told you."

Jeff the Killer-

"How do we kill this boredom?" Jeff asked, watching as you were lighting candles. "I don't know, Jeff." He hums looking down then at you again.

"Do we have condoms?"

"Nope. That was on the shopping list though." You said, setting the candle down and grabbed another. "Even if we did, I'm not in the mood."

"That's true. Neither am I." He sighed loudly and laid on his stomach on the couch. "Why must we be like this?"

You chuckled quietly, setting down the lit candle and the lighter. "Am I boring you?"

"No, it's just we don't know what to do."

You shrugged, walking to him. "We could probably just sleep." You sat on his back, legs on either side of him. "Or take turns reading to each other."

"You could give me a massage."

"Pfft." You patted his back. "Glad you gave me your hoodie?" He hummed, hugging the pillow under his chin. "Yep. Well, kinda."

You snorted, starting on his shoulders. "That's funny, really."

He hummed. "Kinda wish I took off my shirt."

"Lord knows I wish you did that."

"What?"

"What?"

BEN Drowned-

You set the table up, setting red cups on each side while BEN was sitting on the counter. "Wait, you drink when the power cuts?"

"Me and some friends would play beer pong for the fun of it." You said.

"You play beer pong?" He asked, not believing it.

"Hey, I went to highschool." You said, pouring beer into each cup. BEN laughed, tilting his head. "What about now?" He asked.

You tossed a ping pong ball at him and crossed your arms. "Let me show you."

BEN chuckled and got off the counter. "Alright, partyboy. Show me how well you do this. I'll let you go first." He tossed the small back to you. You snorted before making a toss and landing it into a cup. BEN blinked and looked at you as you gave a closed eyes smile. "Drink."

He chuckled and picked the cup up. "You're going down, baby."

Tosses back and forth and BEN was drinking his second to last cup. "We're playing again. You're gonna get this last cup and we're playing again." He said, setting the cup aside. "I have two cups left." You said, smiling. He pursed his lips, tossing and getting it into a cup. "Boom!"

He laughed when you flipped him off as you downed your beer. You bit your lip as you tossed, getting it into his last cup. He groaned in defeat falling to his knees. "Fuuuuuck." You laughed in victory before tapping your cup. "Hey, get it into my cup and we'll play again."

BEN finished drinking his cup before nodding. "Fine. I'll let you do whatever you want to distract me to if you want."

"So, if I started to strip, you won't be distracted?" You questioned, tugging the bottom of your shirt. "That's not gonna work." He said, getting ready to toss as you took off your shirt. Then the ball hit the table making you laugh.

"That's gonna work."

"All I did was take my shirt off!"

He huffed and crossed his arms. "Shut up, I wasn't distracted, just aimed wrong." You stuck your tongue out, drinking your last cup.

Masky -

You snuck up behind Masky, slowly and quietly, holding small amount of whip cream in your hand. He focused on looking for food in the fridge which means he won't notice you.

"Don't do it." He said making you jump before groaning. "You knew I was behind you?"

"Yep." He closed the refrigerator and turned to you. "Plus, why would you want to splat cream on me?"

You bit your lip before slapping the cream on his face and running. "(M/N)!" He shouted, running after you. "I'm going outside!" You shouted, quickly getting your shoes then out the door. Masky followed after you making you laugh loudly.

When he caught up, he wrapped his arms around you and picked you up. "I got you!" You laughed, hitting his hand. "Masky!" He laughed with you and set you on your feet.

"Your cheek is covered in whip cream." You said, wiping the stray cream that was on his face.

"I'm also shoeless."

You looked down to only see his socks, no shoes.

"Holy shit, you really came out with no shoes. You're feet must be wet."

"Well, it is raining, so, I would say that my feet are wet." He said as you grabbed his hand as you took your shoes off. "We have no power, why should we hang around inside when we can mess around in the rain, outside!" You said, tugging his arm.

"In our socks?" He asked while you grinned. "Yes! I mean, I have a point, right?"

Masky hummed, nodding. "That's true." He pulled you towards him, arm around your waist. "Want this dance with me?"

"Of course, good sir." You said, pecking his lips.

Hoodie-

"Hoodie."

"Hm?"

"Hoodie."

"What?"

"Hoodie!"

He looked up from his papers to you and gasped when something hit him in the face. He groaned when he wiped it off to see dough sticking to his hand. "Hey! Need a bit more flour!"

You laughed before yelping when flour was dumped on you. Hoodie dropped the bag to the ground and chuckled. "Hey, you look good covered in flour."

"You might look good in eggs."

"Huh?"

You grabbed some eggs from the egg cartoon and smashed two on his head. He groaned, touching his head while you grinned a bit. "Look at that."

"Oh, it's on!"

You laughed, grabbing the eggs and behind your table while he grabbed the dough you were working on. After you ran out of eggs and he was out of dough, you both stared at the mess of eggs and dough becoming new decorations for the walls and cabinets.

Hoodie picked the shells off his head and clothes while you pulled piece of clumped flour from your hair. "I can't believe we made this mess."

He looked at you with a grimace. "We have to clean this before it gets dark."

"Oh crap..." You muttered, biting your lip.

Ticci Toby-

Toby stood in the living room, staring at it while you raised a brow. "Toby, what are you doing?" You asked, walking behind him. He hummed, pointing. "I want to make pillow fort but I need to plan this out just right."

You nodded, patting his shoulders. "Let me know when you figured it out." You started to walk before he grabbed your wrist and pulled you back. "I got it. Help me?"

"Is that even a question?" You asked, grinning widely. Toby smiled widely and both of you started to move everything around then started to put sheets up with a few chairs, floor lamps. After struggling to keep it up and alright, in went the pillows and blankets.

You cheered once it was finished and sat in front of it. "We fucking did it!"

Toby laughed, sitting next to you before tilting his head. "Now what?" You blinked before shrugging. "We can play goldfish or something?"

"Board games?"

You shrugged. "I guess so. King of this pillow fort, what game would you like to play?" You asked, leaning head on his shoulder. He chuckled before rubbing his chin. "I don't know, my king, what about something funner and no clothes?"

"Strip poker?" You questioned.

He nodded. "At least we have a reason to take our clothes off."

"There could be so many reasons to take off clothes."

"Get the cards and we shall strip!" He grinned widely while you laughed.

Eyeless Jack-

"We could be cleaning." Ej whispered, only getting a hum from you.

"You could be getting your work done."

Another hum.

"Finish that book you've been reading."

"Mhm."

He pulled you closer to him. "Why are you like this?"

You smiled, trying to hold back a giggle. "When the power is out, it's the perfect time to just relax. Are you saying you want to do any of that stuff?"

Ej put his forehead against your's. "Are you saying you're enjoying just laying under this blanket with one candle lit, near the cold window, listening to the music on your phone?"

"Do you just question everything to feel good or just to be an ass?"

"It's fucking cold. I want my damn blanket back." He said with an irritated smile, tugging the blanket that was mostly wrapped around you.

You gasped and rolled into it more. "Nuh-uh! Get another one!" He clicked his tongue before getting his hands in and then under your shirt making your squeak and try to move away. "Ej! Too cold! Too cold!"

Homicidal Liu-

Liu played with your a hair a bit as you drew on his shoulder. "Are you gonna let us have a turn?"

You hummed, capping your marker. "Sure, sure." He rubbed your hips while you moved hair out of his face. "I'm gonna write something on your forehead." You said, uncapping your marker. He laughed and closed his eyes when you started to write.

"I get to use the marker next. I know what we could write!"

"Mhm, yeah, and where will you write it?" You asked, blowing on his forehead before rubbing your thumb over the words 'my idiot'.

Liu shrugged, hand rubbing your lower back. "Maybe right here." Then trailed to your thigh. "Or maybe here?"

You rolled your eyes before kissing his nose. "Lets switch our spots. We only got a couple candles to work with. Don't draw a dick." He hummed pecking your lips. "Alright."

With a quick switch of positions, Liu kissed your back gently till he reached your lower back. "You're warm."

"Shut up."

You squirmed a bit as you felt the marker touch your shoulder. "What happened to lower back?"

"The bigger, the better." He said, writing. You laid there, trying to figure out what he was but figured out that he wasn't writing anymore but probably doodling. "What the hell are you drawing?"

"We wrote our bunny then I have no idea anymore." He laughed. "I mean, it's nice but I want to keep going. Connect the hickeys."

You rolled yours eyes. "You were my canvas and I'm your's."

That's all you guys did. Draw on each other whether it was stupid or cute but mostly stupid.

Laughing Jack-

You were laughing while Lj was holding a small trashbag full of candy wrappers. "Do I really eat that much candy!?"

You held your stomach as he looked under your bed and gasped. "Sweets, there's more!!"

"Lj! I'm going to die!"

Since power went out, you guys decided to go around and see how many candy wrappers are on the ground. Lj didn't want to believe the amount you guys found.

"I think we need to back off of it a bit..." He muttered.

"Lj, you probably can't last the rest of the power cut without at least a small sugar dose."

"I so can!"

"Hah, prove it."

He blinked before looking away as he nodded. "Uh, ok, maybe I can. If I do it, you have too!"

You snorted and smiled. "Of course I can. I am not that addicted."

"These wrappers say otherwise."

After a moment of silence, you pulled your phone out and held it up. "We're gonna have a small competition. Who ever loses has to bathe the cat."

Lj pursed his lips before nodding. "Fine!"

You both shook on it and continued the hunt for wrappers. You even find your secret stash of candy that you had in case Lj needed it for when he rants about something.

He lost after he saw it. Your cat hated Lj's guts after the bath.

Dark Link-

"Do I have tooo?" You whined, flopping onto the bed, hugging your pillow. "Please! I'll do it for you if you do it for me!"

"No!" You shouted, throwing the pillow at. "We didn't get any candles in there yet! After the amount of horrors we've seen, I'm not gonna be the idiot who skips down after hearing something!"

"I'll go down with you!"

You groaned as he tugged your blanket. "Come on, it's a quick look!"

After a long amount of yelling and disagreement about who was going out of the room, you finally agreed to go with him. He cheered and grabbed your hand. "Got a flashlight?"

"You're not holding it." You said, opening a drawer. He laughed and grabbed the bat. "Don't worry! I'm the one that's gonna protect you!"

You narrowed your eyes and shook your head. "I don't need protection."

"Well, I think you do." He grinned with a thumbs up. "Funny." You stated bluntly and opened the door. "You first."

With a nod, he walked out with you following, holding the flashlight. When wondering around and seeing nothing, you both decided to go back into the room.

On the way back, both of you heard a closet slowly creak making you guys stop. Slowly turning around, you and Dark paled at the sight of something moving out of your closet. Black hair covering their bloody face and a white dress.

"RRrrrRaaaAAhhH..."

"OH MY GOD! NOPE! NOPE!" You yelled, running to your room, well, you dragged Dark.

"Your house is haunted!" He yelled.

Next morning, you found out it was some Halloween decorations that was stuffed in the closet.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

31.9K 380 38
So i was inspired to write a creepypasta boyfriend scenarios and if u have any requests or characters add then send me a message.
291K 8.5K 31
[Note the description and title and book cover are changed to a more update and to my taste look, but the contents/the fic itself, hasn't been update...
64.7K 1.5K 20
||WARNING! THIS BOOK HAS BEEN ABANDONED!|| (Y/N) had always been a seemingly normal guy. Never really causing trouble, had great friends and a loving...
372K 4.8K 67
I started writing a boyfriend scenarios on my Quotev and now I really only post new chapters here! Sorry for bad grammar and such. I own all these so...