Girl Next Door ✔️

Autorstwa mysterio_2000

"We need to start from the beginning. We need to find out who actually did it." ••• Alexandra Black's new fou... Więcej

Cast and Instructions.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Cole's Pov)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 (Cole's Pov)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69 (Cole's Pov)
Chapter 70
Epilogue
Extras.
The Sinner's Club.

Chapter 26

60.8K 2.1K 483
Autorstwa mysterio_2000

If you're following me on instagram, then you might've noticed the hint I was trying to drop? No? Well...then you'll just have to wait for the plot to unravel.

*inserts voice*

Unraveling THE WORLD!!!

See what I did there? No?

Well okay...

The chapter will be in the protagonist's Pov.

Anyways, that was my first time writing in a boy's Pov. And I know I suck. So I won't be doing that again. Sorry...maybe...I guess I will.

You can't stop me.

Now...

Xandra: How much do you talk? Just start the chapter already.

Me: Okay. Fine.

Cole is one hell of a handsome guy. With his perfect nose and his elegant eyebrows, there is no wonder that he has girls falling at his feet in school.

His lips, though, were the most attractive part in his lips. I wonder what they tasted like.

His highlighted cheekbones had a different story. It was as if he was sculpted in this way.

Looking at the sight in front of me, I sighed.

Cole was sleeping with his head on my lap. His brown hairs were a mess.

I reached out to remove his brown hair, from his forehead.

His eyelashes were thick and long. Making him look like an angel.

How can someone look so good while sleeping?

I wish that could happen with me like whenever I wake up and look into the mirror, I always find myself a mess.

With my brown hairs tangled with each other and my eyes swollen, I look like a zombie. Plus, that dried drool.

But let's not get there.

I traced my finger along Cole's sharp jawline and then his cheekbones.

Speaking of cheeks, I found no trace of any kind of bruise on his cheek.

My slap wasn't that hard.

Huh.

I'm not the violent kind of girl. Never was and never will be.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

Cole's voice broke me out of my trance.

I stared into his deep green eyes, before clearing my throat, and looking away.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

Cole just caught me checking him out.

Cole sat up on the bench, my body immediately missed his warmth.

"Good morning," I said, smiling at him.

"To you too." He said, nodding his head at me.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and started checking god knows what.

I'm not the one who peeps into other's phone screen.

There is a thing called privacy.

Speaking about the phone, I left mine in my room last night. I'm sure mom must be worried sick about me. And let's not talk about dad.

I stared down at my hands on my lap.

Yesterday was surely one hell of a day.

First, the mysterious Antony.

Him telling me about the fake bet.

Him knowing about James and me.

Second, I getting a panic attack.

And passing out.

Third, Cole deciding to bring me here.

Him confessing to me.

Me slapping him.

Like wow. I never thought I would slap someone. That was my first slap, to be honest.

"Want me to drop you home?" Cole asked me.

Of course. Do you think I'm going to walk that much to reach my house?

Cole rolled his eyes.

I guess I said that loud. Again.

"Anyways, how are you feeling?" Cole asked, placing his hand on my forehead.

I felt those sparks again. Maybe I wasn't well.

"I feel weird," I said, casually.

"But you're temperature is normal," Cole said, raising one of his delicate eyebrows.

I find it very sexy when boys raise one of their eyebrows, instead of raising both of them.

"I just feel..." I trailed off. I didn't know how to explain.

A smirk broke upon Cole's face.

Why wa---

"I know what's wrong," Cole said.

I merely raised my right eyebrow at him, signaling him to continue.

"You're under my effect." He said.

"What?"

"I said--"

"I know what you said, I mean, how am I under your effect. What effect are you talking about?"

"Now, now, you don't have to hide it. I have this special effect on girls. Because let's admit it, I am a beautiful sight for girls."

I rolled my eyes.

And here I was thinking that I am the biggest narcissist in the country. Cole just proved me wrong.

"What time is it, monkey?" I asked him.

Cole looked around him. As if he was searching for something or someone.

"Who?" He asked me.

"The monkey," I said.

"Where is the monkey?" He asked.

So he is going to joke. Well, two can play a game.

"Oh, you know, the beautiful sight of a monkey who is sitting beside me," I said.

He rolled his eyes.

How can someone look so cheerful even after getting his heartbroken last night?

You didn't exactly break his heart.

Yeah, but...still.

There is one thing I felt when I was with Cole yesterday.

He is a good guy.

Wait, wasn't he a bad boy?

He is...but he's also a good guy.

So...he's bad and good?

Yup.

"It's 6 am." Cole's voice broke me out of my trance.

"Oh," I said.

"Let's get going then." He said, standing up and pulling me up with him.

The walk to Cole's car was silent.

"So...I wanted to ask you something," Cole said once I got seated on the passenger's seat.

"Sure, go ahead," I said, curiously.

"Well...you know, do you like someone?" He asked me.

His green eyes bore into mine. Believe it or not, for the first time, I could actually see emotions in his eyes, in his face.

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I noticed, that Cole was insecure.

Never did I ever thought I'd live so long to see this day.

Shaking my head slightly, I gave him a negative answer. He simply nodded at me, before starting the car.

I, however, didn't miss the sigh of relief escaping his mouth.

$$$$

I hesitantly rang the doorbell, as I waited for someone to open the door.

It was my first time at Blake's place. And I must say, he was pretty loaded, just like Cole.

After reaching home, I was bombarded with so many questions from mom and dad. They scolded me and punished me even. I'll tell you later about the punishment. I don't want to waste my time. Or ruin my mood.

I then received a text from Sam, telling me that Blake's dog had passed away and that everyone was meeting him at his house.

And since everyone was coming, why would I want to miss out.

It's only been a couple of days, with all of them, but I sure did make a strong bond with every one of them.

"Xandra, right?" A blonde woman, who must've been in her early 40s asked me.

"Yeah. That's me." I said, staring at her beauty.

For a woman of her age, she surely didn't age much.

"Well, all the kids are upstairs, in Blake's room. It's the first room from the right." She said, stepping aside, letting me enter.

Before entering the room, I could hear cries of a boy, who kept taking the name of some Charlie.

Charlie must've been the dog. But who's voice is this? This surely isn't the voice of any of the bad boys I know, th--

The door abruptly opened, causing me to take a cautious step back before Sam pulled me into the room. Literally.

"Oh, Xandra." She said, pulling me into a tight hug.

I hugged her back, before pulling away.

"Hey everyone," I said, smiling brightly at everyone in the room. I was the really late one there.

The sniffs which I had been hearing stopped.

Ryder was the first one to greet me with a hug.

Taking a seat on the bed, I noticed that even Mason was here. And there was another little boy sitting next to him, with glasses.

The unknown boy was very cute, with his brown hair and blue eyes, he looked so adorable. He looked around the age of 6 I guess.

But, who is he?

"That's David. My younger brother." Blake said, smiling at me.

I only then realized that I was staring at David.

I didn't know Blake had a brother. But, he was just as good looking as Blake.

"Anyways." I said, "Who's Charlie?" I asked.

"He was my pet dog," Blake replied.

Only now did I realize that everyone other than Blake was looking at me. Some looked curious, some were judging me.

David was the only one who was judging me.

I never thought a day like this would come when I'll be judged by a fucking six-year-old.

"Come on, Mason. Let's go to my room." He spoke for the first time, before standing up and pulling Mason along with him.

Mason whined a bit, before shutting up after receiving a look from David.

He then picked up the photo frame lying on the bed, before leaving the room with David.

How polite of David. Wow.

"He's mature," I said when no one spoke.

"Yeah, he doesn't trust people easily," Jessica said.

"Why?" I curiously asked.

After all, a six-year-old boy should be innocent, cute and most importantly polite.

Jessica opened her mouth to say something but closed it again.

"No reason," Ryder said, shrugging his shoulders.

Were they hiding something?

But I didn't say anything, they would tell me themselves when I'll get old enough to be completely trusted.

I shouldn't interfere.

"You don't look good." Brody started eyeing me.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

"I don't?" I asked him.

"I mean, you look very tired and pale. Is something wrong? Are you sick or what?" Ryder asked when Brody didn't answer.

Brody was the emotionless one in the group.

Even if he had some, he clearly didn't show it.

"Had a fever. But I'm okay now." I answered.

"I just realized something," Jessica said, causing everyone to look at her.

She directly stared at me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Mason has a crush on you." She said, smirking at me.

I smiled at her. It was cute for an adorable boy like Mason, having a crush. On me.

"How are you so sure?" Samantha asked.

"Didn't you notice how much was he crying for Charlie, but as soon as Xandra came in, he stopped crying?" She said, trying to explain every one.

Cole, the bad boy, rolled his eyes.

Brody, the emotionless, rolled his eyes.

Blake, the shy one, rolled his eyes.

Chase, the bestie bro, rolled his eyes.

Ryder, the playful one, rolled his eyes.

I am honestly shocked because of Ryder. He rolled his eyes. I can't believe that.

"That's so cute," Sam said, squealing.

"How ridiculous," Brody said.

"I know right." Chase agreed.

"Shut up. Anyways, we both know how boring Xandra's love life is going, if she doesn't find anyone, she'll still have Mason as an option." Jessica joked, to which Sam nodded her head in agreement.

"Hey! I'm not dead yet." Ryder butted in.

Jessica looked at me and then at Ryder, before bursting into laughter.

"Look, your and Xandra's love life is pretty much the same. You never had a girlfriend, she never had a boyfriend. All you two ever did was fuck someone hot. You guys aren't compatible." Jessica said.

"Plus, she's pretty, and you aren't," Cole said, for the first time since I came.

He called me pretty. Wow.

"Of course I'm not pretty. I'm handsome for God's sake." Ryder defended himself.

"And, I can protect her from the ghost present in my bathroom," Ryder said, smirking at me.

Everyone but me laughed.

"What ghost?" I asked him.

Ryder looked at me as if I was kidding him, but I wasn't.

"The one who scared the shit out of you, at my party." He said.

"Why would I get scared of such a non-real thing? Who believes in ghost nowadays?" I asked him.

"Don't act innocent, Xandra," Cole said, smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right," I muttered under my breath.

After this, Sam, Jessica and I got engaged in a conversation about the Kourtney and Kim Kardashian's fight.

I honestly didn't like the Kardashian's, but I watch them for entertainment.

Jessica was supporting Kourtney Kardashian while Sam was supporting Kim Kardashian. While I was caught in the middle of there fight.

Like, what was going on? Is this a football match or what that people are picking sides?

But secretly, even I was supporting Kourtney Kardashian, but I remained quiet.

"Hey." I heard Cole whisper in my ear as he sat down next to me.

I smiled at me.

"I wanted to tell you something." He said, still whispering.

Why was he whispering like that?

"What?" I whispered back.

"Well..." He trailed off.

"Well, what?" I asked him, irritated.

"I think you should see this." He said, handing me his phone.

My eyes went wide, as I stared at my ugly photo uploaded on Instagram by none other than mom.

I wasn't ugly in the picture, but I didn't look very good either.

It was my childhood photo, me eating a bar of chocolate, with the melted chocolate all over my face.

I was about five then.

I told mom to delete this photo but she said, it was memorial and saved it from getting burnt by me.

I didn't know she would upload it.

The caption was, 'My baby Xandra.'

"Aww, Xandra. Did you see your mom's latest post on Instagram?" Sam asked me.

She followed mom on Instagram.

Cole followed her too.

After hearing what Sam said, everyone in the room opened up their phone.

Did everyone follow her?

I mentally groaned.

I then heard a light knock on the door, as Blake's mom, aka, the lady I met before, peeped in.

"Uh, Xandra dear, there's someone with the name Peter who is asking about you. Should I tell him to come up?" She asked me.

"Who's Peter?" Cole was the first one to ask.

"Uh, no. I'll be coming down myself." I said.

And I didn't reply to Cole. What should I say?

That Peter is my Punishment?

A/N,

That's it. Don't forget to vote.

And...since all of you don't have instagram, I'll post one more thing here. Along with one on the upper side of the Chapter!

Bye!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

577K 14.5K 41
(I WROTE THIS AT 14 YEARS OLD, IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS SO DON'T ATTACK ME Y'ALL FOR HOW BAD IT IS IDEK WHY IT HAS READS BUT LMFAO) "Because Heaven," he s...
66K 1.8K 15
Emma Reese's main worries used to be homework, feeding her cat and being able to find her Friends reruns in the DVR. That was until she decides to do...
640K 21.5K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...
1.9M 61.7K 82
Ashley Sunshine is ready to go off to college and start a new life since her high school experience wasn't...very fulfilling. Her college Richwood Un...