Tickets to Taylor

By its_a_magcon_thing

Taylor Caniff fanfic More

Tickets to Taylor
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Update!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 15

Chapter 8

54 1 0
By its_a_magcon_thing

Taylor laid down the blanket, set the basket down. It was a perfect day: the sun was out and it was only a bit cloudy, with a slight breeze. I felt someone mess with my hair, "There." he said and sat down. I smiled at him, and leaned over an kissed his lips. I knew what he had done, he put a flower in my hair tucked behind my ear. He opened the basket and pulled out two white glass plates, napkins, and a pair of glass cups. We sat and smiled at each other for at least 3 minutes, "You're beautiful you little shit. You know that?" he giggled and stared at me with so much emotion and meaning. I blushed and looked down at out our intertwined hands, "I love you." I said in reply I really meant it I really love him. "I love you too." He pulled out two hoagie sandwiches wrapped in plastic wrap, a container of assorted fruits, and sparking white grape juice. "Shall we?" "We shall." I giggled a little. We began to eat our lunch and chat about nothing really. Then he brought up the topic I had been putting off for a while now, me going home. Crap. "Babe, what are we going to do?" I saw tears well up in his eyes, I knew I was about to cry. "I can't breathe with out you. I love you, and I mean it. I may be over reacting to you but to me, I'm not making enough of this." his words soaked in to me like I was a sponge, a single tear rolled down my face. I buried my face in his chest, and wept. After the tears stopped I looked up and saw his face was red and splotchy, he was crying to. " We... we can call, and text, and, and FaceTime." I suggested with a stutter. "Yea. I guess but I won't be able to hold you, or kiss you, or see you." he was right. No, I couldn't let this happen, I needed him, I might not be able to make it with out him. I needed to come up with something. Soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 57.2K 35
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
4M 87K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
156K 2.7K 47
just read
595K 15.8K 54
(Book Two) At the age of ten, 'Eden-Rose' is now a world renowned name. Watch as she juggles between her growing fame and her personnel life. Dance...