Holding You Down

By _Dream2Reality

"To hold me down you have to be my ride or die. You gotta be down for whatever, whenever. " Michael said. I... More

Holding You Down
~ Opener
Boo Thang
Newbies
Party Girls
Work
Road Trip
What a Night
The Call
Tension
News
Time to go
Good bye
Almost
Familia
Cali
What Happens in Vegas
Concrete Jungle
Face to Face
Let em' Know | 19 |
Special Visit | 20 |
R.I.P | 21|
Not Little Si | 22 |
#BringSianiHome | 23 |
Epilogue
The Reunion
Forever Girl
Special Date

That's Her

19.4K 836 144
By _Dream2Reality

So since last chapter some of you guys actually did inbox me questions for some characters. Here they are.

To Micheal: Why don't you like your baby moma? -@flawlesscouture

Micheal- I mean, I like shorty she just gets mad annoying.

To Micheal: How come you kept getting under Liyah skin like that? -Anonymous

Micheal- *Shrugs* Cause I know she'll be back.

To Monique: Are you gonna tell Micheal you're pregnant? -@flawlesscouture

Monique- If I knew where he was don't you think I would tell him?

If you want to ask a character a question just inbox it to me! On to the chapter...

                              17

I was just doing what any good home boy would do in this situation. - Jayce

Michael

This guy Tank making us roll with this nigga named Dominic. He apparently been working for Tank for a while now and since we just starting he sent him. He mad chill though.

When we got to the club it was hype. Real turnt. It seemed like Jayce forgot what we were here for cause he automatically ventured to the bar then dance floor.

"You need to get ya friend so we can get this done." Dominic said to me.

I nodded and went towards where he was. I had to push through hella sweaty people. When I finally reached him he was in between two females while they grinded on him.

My boy.

"Yo Jayce, we gotta get this done." I said trying to get his attention. My guy was too into it.

"Jayce we gotta--"

"I wanna get everyone in the club attention real quick. The Dash family has arrived! " The dj announced.

Everyone started to cheer so I just stood there until they stopped. Since people were crowding around them I didn't really get a good look at em, but I got a quick glance.

It was a guy followed by a dude around my age and two fine ass females. I didn't really spend too much time looking at them though cause I just wanted to get this done.

I tapped Jayce's shoulder. "Yo man let's go."

I walked away while Jayce got their numbers or whatever they were doing. I found Dominic around the lounge area talking to some females. When he saw me he got up and walked over to me without saying anything to the girls. Boy too playa.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded.

"I just located the guy. He's upstairs in V.I.P. Your name is on the list so just tell them that. If you run into any trouble, which you shouldn't, Ima be at the bar and Jayce probably gonna be on the floor. Got it?" He explained.

"Ya. Just hand em the sheet of paper with the code on it and we good right?" I asked.

"Right."

I made my way up to V.I.P. They were so deep up here that I could barely move around.

"Name?" The security asked.

"Rage."

He scanned the list then nodded and let me in. When I finally did locate the guy the only thing he asked me was, "Tank sent you?" I nodded then handed him the code while he handed me back another piece of folded paper. Once I got that I left the section and located Dominic.

I was gonna walk over to him and tell him it's done but he was talking to one of those fine ass females that I saw come in earlier. Instead I just went over to where Jayce was on the dance floor.

"You did it?" He asked while the same females from earlier grinded on him.

"Yeah, let's go."

"Rage, it's hella females here. Take your pick. Have some fun tonight damn!" He said.

I'm honestly not in the mood to be here right now. I just wanna go home and smoke some good weed.

"I'll just be in the car then." I said walking towards the exit. I'm just not feeling it tonight.

Monique

"I wanna get everyone in the club attention real quick. The Dash family has arrived! " The dj announced.

We walked in and went straight to V.I.P. There was some fine dudes here tonight. Like on the real these New York dudes got it hands down.

"Come to the bar with me real quick!" Adrianna said to me over the music.

I nodded and followed her there. Adrianna ordered her drink while I just got a water. Cause I'm pregnant and stuff. Adri took down her shots fast then left me at the bar yet again. It's cool though cause there was some cute guys here.

This is honestly the first time I really even thought about other guys since Michael. I'm glad to.

I can finally move on.

While I was sipping on my water a guy came and sat right by me.

"I'll take an apple martini." He after sitting down. He was looking around then his eyes landed on me.

This guy was sessay. He looked like he could be twins with the rapper Nelly but he was taller. He was just staring at me, it felt a little weird so I looked away.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare like that, but you know your OD beautiful right?" He said. Oh my god his accent was just giving me lifeee.

I smiled. "Thank you."

"What's your name?" He asked me shifting in his chair to face me.

"Monique. What's yours?" I asked looking him in the eyes. They were so beautiful like lord jesus yes.

"I'm Dominic. It's nice to meet you Monique."

We talked for a while after that. He's like such a perfect guy. We flirted a little here and there but mostly we were talking on a friendly level. I loved it. However our conversation got interrupted when Anthony came up to me and said that we had to go do a toast with dad.

Do all brothers cock block or is it just mine? The fact that he mean mugged Dominic before walking away led me to believe that that's what he was doing.

Me and Dominic exchanged numbers then I went back to V.I.P to get ready for the toast. This really could have waited. Gosh.

We finally took the stage to make the toast. All eyes were on us like how it was at the other openings.

"Ight I just wanna thank everyone for coming out tonight! Thanks for helping us celebrate the opening to our new chain of clubs. If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't be able to do all this. So me and my family wanna thank y'all!" My dad said holding the mic. He raised his glass so did me and my siblings then everyone else followed.

"To Club Green."

Jayce

Once I saw Monique on stage with the Dash family I knew I had to bounce.

What the hell?

I thought Mike told me she didn't have any family or some shit like that.

What was she doing in New York?

I wasn't about to stick around to find out. I grabbed my boy Dominic and dipped.

"Finally. Thought you guys were gonna spend the night in there." Michael said when we got in the car.

I just ignored him and focused on getting as far away from that club as I could. I was just doing what any good home boy would do in this situation.

"Weird time to ask this but you complete the mission right?" Dominic asked Michael.

Mike reached into his pocket and handed Dominic ,who was in the back seat, a sheet of paper.

"Nicee. Might have to do business with y'all more often! " Dominic said.

Me and Micheal just laughed to ourselves. This guy doesn't even know that we do things way bigger than this.

This was petty work.

"Rage I'm telling you, you should have stuck around. There was some fine ass girls in there." Dominic said all excited.

I looked at him through the rear view mirror.

"Who were you talking to Nic?" I asked smirking.

"Mannn. This girl was bad. I'm playing it cool for now but she's gonna be mine. I put that on everything." He answered.

"Damn nigga we can't even get a name?" Michael asked.

Dominic shook his head while smiling. "Nah. I can tell shorty was feeling me though."

"Damn shorty must be bad." I said.

"She is. Her dad owns the club to."

I swallowed hard hoping he was talking about the other female that was on stage with Monique.

"Oh yeah I saw them. They were some good looking females. How you land one of em?" Michael said.

Obviously he didn't see them cause if he did he'd know that it was Monique.

"I was just in the right place at the right time." Dominic answered pulling out his phone. "I think Ima chill with shorty tomorrow to."

"Man can we at least get a name, a picture, something? " Michael asked.

I tightened my grip on the stirring wheel. This was not going in a good direction.

"Ight. Her name is Monique." He smiled. "Monique Dash."

...

Lol I know y'all thought they were gonna meet back up in this chapter! But nah. Next chapter. I had to have something build up to when they finally see each other again.

Before you ask. Yes, all three clubs are named Club Green. It's a franchise.

Also if you haven't noticed now I take questions. If you want to ask a character a question just inbox it to me and tell me if you want to be anonymous or not. Then the character will answer your question at the beginning of the chapter.

Thanks for all the love and support!

- Dream2Reality

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 166 32
(On hold ) Love always have its up and down Read and find out how dimp and Shawn got though theirs
342K 11.1K 38
Read and find out😉 *this story does contain violence, mature laungue and content. The faces that you see do not belong to me. They are faces that I...
45.3K 2.4K 34
Newark New, Jersey You can't run their streets without looking both ways. You can't love the hood. The hood will never love you back. The Bronx, New...