Loving Maverick

By MarkusJohnson

Marco is gay, Maverick thinks he's just a straight hot soccer jock. Maverick is gay, Marco thinks he's just a... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 ( cont. )
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (version 2)

Chapter 5

97 5 1
By MarkusJohnson

~ Marco ~

   I was happy when we pulled up to the front of my house and I saw my brothers cars parked in the drive. " Let's take your stuff upstairs before I throw you to the lions." I say taking his bag from him and leading him up to my room again. "Matt, Terry!!" I called out sitting his bag inside of the door. I heard my brothers come trampling up the stairs. "Hey little brother, we were getting worried." Matthew said grabbing me and messing up my already messy hair. I laughed and tried to pull away but then Terry scooped up my legs and they threw me on the bed.

    I got so into our brotherly moment that I'd forgotten about Maverick who stood there smiling nervously. "Oh, stop guys, guys!!" I stifled a laugh and stood from the bed. "Maverick, these are my older brothers, Matthew and Terry." I said watching as they embraced him in a quick hug. " It's nice to meet you guys, Marco has told me a few things about you." Maverick said as he put a hand around my waist. I pulled away from shock. My brothers didn't know I was gay, I didn't come out to Kim until they were gone for college.

~ Maverick ~

  I looked at Marco, at a loss for words. His face told me his brothers didn't know about his sexuality. "Uh, I'm his, uh friend." I said putting my hands in my pockets. The looks passed between the elder brothers. They knew there was something between us. "Well are you going to be spending this lovely weekend with us?" His brother Terry asked me. I nodded. "Great love to get to know you more." Matthew said. They turned their attention to Marco. "You know Bo and Jackson are coming to stay with us too...that's a lot of fun." Terry said sending a wink to Marco, probably thinking I didn't notice.

    " We'll leave you to it, nice to meet you again Maverick." Matthew said patting my shoulder as he and Terry left. I turned to face Marco, when I did he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me gently. "I'm so sorry, I never came out to my brothers, but I think they know, and maybe we should just tell them," he rambled as he pulled away from me.

     I grabbed his face and pushed my lips to his roughly, "It's going to be okay, you wanna know how I know?" I said running my hand through his still wild hair. "How?" he asked holding my hand.

"Because I love you." I don't know why I said it but I meant it, I'd fallen madly in love with Marco, something about him made me love him. And I do, with my entire heart.

~ Marco~

He said it.

He actually just said that.

He loves me.

He loves me.

"I love you too." I said pulling him down so I could kiss him. Our lips pressed together, gently. He stared into my eyes, and I saw nothing but love. We'd only been together, officially for about, actually he never really asked me to be his boyfriend. I guess we just assumed since we...um, yeah. My thoughts were stopped with Maverick kissing me softly. He rested his forehead on mine and I searched his green eyes. I don't know what I was searching for, but I searched.

    "Let's go." I said grabbing his hand. He looked at our intertwined fingers. "We should tell them now, I don't want this weekend to be weird. Trying to hide us from them." I said brushing a hair from his eyes. "But first,I have one question."I said kissing his hand. He nodded, "anything." He said.

"I just wanted to know if you wanted to be my boyfriend, officially." I asked feeling the redness creep into my face.

Maverick laughed.

"Well I thought it was a good idea, but if you don't want to it's okay," I started to ramble. 'I've been doing that a lot lately' I thought to myself. Maverick took my hands and wrapped them around his neck. Either he has gotten taller or I was shrinking, because now I had to stand tiptoe to be at his chin. "I wasn't laughing at you,I just thought we were official." He said his accent still strong and sexy. I couldn't help but blush more. "But to answer your question, yes I will be your boyfriend." He said kissing me, lifting me up.

    "I knew it!!! Pay up Terry!!" Matthew called out from around the corner.

Maverick and I burst into laughter, "Well that's one way to tell them." he said. I punched him playfully in the chest.we walked hand in hand since everybody in the house knew about us... except Bo and Jackson, but they'd know within the hour.

"So how did the old man take the news?" Terry asked as he handed Matthew thirty dollars. I coughed awkwardly. Both my brothers eyes widened in shock. "Oh Marc, you got to tell him."

~ Maverick~

I was in a trance as Marco talked to his brothers about his thoughts. My thoughts ran to school. I was comfortable being out among the rest of the school. But Marco freaked out about the smallest things regarding our relationship, and his sexuality in general. I was willing to wait for him to be comfortable enough, but what if it got out before he was ready. would he turn away from me. I couldn't make it through that. "Babe did you hear me?" Marco said tapping my back.

  "huh??" I said,I didn't hear him open his mouth. " I said 'we're just going to stay in tonight because it looks like storms." he said kissing my cheek. " I'm fine with that." I said kissing him on the lips. I knew my thoughts were just worrisome, Marco would be fine. We would be fine. " Let's just have a movie night." a voice said behind me. "Jackson!! " Marco yelped running into the arms of a boy who could've been a serious model.

     He has bright blue eyes and pitch black hair. These to features are the ones that stood out the most about, "Jackson? " I could hear the distaste in my own voice. Something about him made me want to punch him in the face. The way he looked at Marco. The way Marco looked at him. "Oh, um Jackson, this is my boyfriend Maverick." He said walking back over to me, kissing my lips. I heard Jackson suck his teeth at our exchange. I smiled into the kiss. "Don't worry about him." Marco whispered into my ear.

   After all the introductions were over we all gathered in the huge family theater that had multiple chairs for each member of the family. Marco and I cuddled up in his big throne like plush chair. "so what do we want to watch?" Matthew yelled out from his seat with one of Kim's friends. "Something sexy!" the girl yelled. Marco and I sat back as they argued over the movie.

~ Marco~

   I was actually glad that we had told all of our guest about us. It is good to just be together, not worry about what people think about us. 'but what happens when we go back to school' the voice in my head nagged "shut up!" I snapped at myself. Maverick looked at me shocked. "Sorry babe." I said kissing his hand that was locked in mine.

    The movie was halfway through when Maverick, whispered into my ear, " let's go be alone, please babe." He nibbled on my ear. I giggled, nodding into his chest. " wait five minutes, let me get a few things ready for you." he said lust thick in his voice. I watched him walk out of the theater and send a silent kiss my way. I want sure what he had planned, but I was really turned on by it. The five minutes passed quickly. I got up and grabbed my blanket and stripped silently as I walked up the stairs.

    The music from my room, made me shake in delight. It was sensual and I allowed myself to sway to the music as I walked in. He lay there on my bed, on his side in his boxers. He had his hair draping over his face. I dropped the blanket to the floor and strutted to him. I threw my naked body over to straddle him. " Where did you get the rose petals? " I asked pulling him up to kiss me. " You'd be surprised what I can do in five minutes." He said kissing me forcefully, his tongue playing along my bottom lip. I gave him what he wanted.

    We separated to breath, "I have something else, for you. He said reaching under my pillow.

~ Maverick~

    I reached under his pillow and pulled out a can of whipped cream. His eyes filled with lust as he took the can from my hands. 'I'm really lucky, my boyfriend is hot, and god does he know how to turn me on.' the thoughts ran through my head as Marco sprayed a trail of whipped cream around my nipples and around my abs.

A/N:

I'm not going to go into detail about what happens in the bedroom this time, so for now make your own story. Next time I'll have something.

*later*

Marco and I lay there covered in whipped cream, chocolate, and sweat. His head resting on my chest, he tapped to the rhythm of my heart.

ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum.

"Maverick," he whispered. I looked down into his hazel eyes. "Yea babe?" I asked kissing his forehead. He looked up at me, cupping my face with his hands. " l love you." his voice so low I could barely hear it. But I didn't need to. I knew what he had said. And I knew he meant it.

" I love you more." I said pulling him close to me. Within the next hour, we were both asleep. Him wrapped in my arms.

A/N: Sorry that took so long to upload, I've been having some serious writers block. And also the next chapter will be about three weeks into the future.

  Thanks for reading!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 5.1K 32
๐‘จ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’“ ๐’•๐’– ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’Š๐’— ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’•๐’Š, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘น๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘บ๐’Š๐’•๐’‚, ๐‘ป๐’– ๐‘ฒ๐’“๐’–๐’”๐’‰๐’ ๐’•๐’๐’‰ ๐’Ž๐’†๐’Š๐’ ๐‘น๐’‚๐’…๐’‰๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’‚๐’ ๐’‹๐’‚๏ฟฝ...
1M 3.6K 72
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
3M 250K 54
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
1.4M 217K 180
ใ€Š ๐–ฒ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—Ž๐—Œ: ๐–ข๐—ˆ๐—†๐—‰๐—…๐–พ๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ // ๐–พ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ใ€‹ ๐–ฌ๐—’๐–บ๐—‡๐—†๐–บ๐—‹ ๐–ณ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ โ็ฉฟๆˆ็Ž›ไธฝ่‹ๆ–‡้‡Œ็š„ๅฅณ้…โž . ๐–ฎ๐—‹๐—‚๐—€๐—‚๐—‡๐—‚๐–บ๐—… ๐–บ๐—Ž...