Kevindd story

By pearlshipping15

Kevdd. Kevin is falling geometry and he gets a tutor and the tutor is doubled. He started to fall for him but... More

Kevindd story
Edd pov
kevin pov
Doubled pov
kevin pov
doubledork pov
kevin pov
Edd pov
kevin pov
edd pov
kevin pov
eddy pov
Kevin pov
edd pov
kevin pov
edd pov
kevin pov
Edd pov
Kevin pov
edd pov
kevin pov
edd pov
kevin
Sarah pov
Edd pov
kevin pov
edd
sarah pov
kevin pov
kevin pov
edd pov
Kevin pov
Eddy pov
Sarah
Edd pov
ed
edd
Kevin
edd pov
Emily pov
Kevin
kevin
Edd
Author note

edd pov

779 33 4
By pearlshipping15

i watcehed him leaves as tears ran down my face. i love him so much but he always seems to break my heart and i hate it so much. i quickly here the door open to see my mom and dad.

i quickly wipe my tears as i smile at them. they just walk passed me without saying a word to me. i turn to see ed. he looks broken hearted. his eyes filled with sadness. i hug him and said "its gonna be ok".

It's been about a week and I think I am ok. I haven broke into tears and I been smiling late Ed said as we walked home. His been a a lot better and hasn't talked to jasmine.

She keep trying to get him back but he keeps refusing it which is good. He is too good for her. I was walking in the hallway when i bumped into someone.

My books fell out of my hand as I got caught. "Hey are you ok" someone asked with a very deep voice. I looked up to see these purple eyes that made me blushed. I got up and bowed my head and kept repeating "thank you".

He chuckled and said "no problem". I looked up to see a gorgeous boy. I blushed as he laughed.

I bent down to pick up my books when I see his hands on mine.

"Sorry" he said as he turned his head. I could have sworn i saw him blushing. His hand felt so warm I thought. I picked up my books as I tripped.

I felt his hand in mine. He pulled me up and we were so close. I then heard someone say "get a fucking room". We turned to see Kevin and his friends. His friends were chuckling. He looked heartbroken. .

I turned my head as the guy leaned in and said "let's show them what would need a room for". I gave him a confused look. He brushed my hair away from my face and kissed me.

I blushed as his tough went in my mouth as I kissed him back. I knew that this was wrong but I couldn't stop. We broke this kiss and gazed into each other eyes.

"Ugh eww lets get out of here" they said as they walked away. I turned for a sec to see fire in Kevin eyes. I turned away and started at the boy in front me. He smiled and said "I am adam". I blushed and said I am edd, nice to meet you"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
What a lovely nice to meet someone I should learn from Adam. Jkjk

Comment and vote for next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50K 923 57
Edd x Eddy fanfiction: Eddy has always had a crush on his best friend ever since Kevin dared him to kiss Double D. He would simply ask him out, but t...
5.3K 350 52
(COMPLETED) Double D Twin is returning home from the hospital after 2 years only Ed and Eddy knows this the rest of the cul da sac dont know yet soo...
25.8K 849 29
All during Christians high school years he was bullied by Chase. The strange thing was; was that Christian loved Chase. Christian heard of Chase's ho...
2K 116 20
One year after the close call of Kevin losing Double D forever finds the two going through hell and back for each other as they continue to love and...