Up All Night.

By miiiiiingyu

Jennie Kim and Taeyong Lee. They were rivals during their school days. Everyone in their school knows about t... More

"how much more do i have to hurt?"
"can't rest till this small thing becomes a catastrophe"
"i'm sorry i'm sick"
"because within this pitch black darkness, you are shining so brightly"
"those days were happier"
"winning means losing so let's go till the end"
"i hope i can be your resting place"
"i wanna make you spend the whole day with me"
"It feels like you're mine, it seems like you're mine but not"
"I try to vent my anger but I only got myself"
+
"you rooted inside my heart, I'll protect you"
"i want to love you as much as we've been waiting"
"i'm okay being the person you lean on from time to time"
tonight we wear black x
dresses & suits
tears;
lost;
why?;
group trip;
streets;
a happy day;
us;
my new fanfic! - jaerosè
graduation day;
moments;
you and i;
departure;
sequel;
❗️my new story❗️

"when you feel so lonely,i'll be here to shelter you"

1.1K 41 5
By miiiiiingyu

song for this chapter ɾ⚈▿⚈ɹ

♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ (And I'm Here-Kim Kyunghee ) ♪ (๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪

Since that day,Jennie has been grounded. They limit her time going to school and coming back home. Which made her had a hard time to go out with her friends. Especially when they needed to finish their assignments.

She's been crying because her depression came back. She started cutting her wrists back again. She took pills more than she's allowed to. She didnt look normal. Her eyes started to get swollen. Her friends noticed it and gave her so much courages but she guessed it never works on her.
She felt like she wanted to give up on her life.

Taeyong sat beside Jennie in Physics class as usual. She didnt say anything except when it's something important.
"Jennie-um are you okay?" Taeyong asked. Jennie looked at him and smiled bitterly. "I am fine" she told. Taeyong was so sure she wasnt fine! But how could he help her ?
"You look pale,Jen" Taeyong said. Jennie chuckled. "It's because it's getting colder these days"

After class ended,Jennie rushed out to the toilet. Taeyong secretly followed her from behind. He waited for her to get out from the toilet. He didnt see anyone going in or out from the toilet. And he got worried when Jennie didnt come out in 10 minutes.

"Oh God why do i have a bad feeling?" Taeyong said to himself.

 He barged into the toilet and saw Jennie collapsed on the floor. "JENNIE!!" Taeyong screamed upon seeing her collapsed on the floor. "Oh god no what happened?!" Taeyong asked himself. She fainted. Taeyong had no choice but to carry her to the school's clinic.

Everyone was terrifed to see Jennie fainted.
"Nurse! Help me!" Taeyong yelled when he arrived at the school's clinic.
The nurses were rushing to set the bed for Jennie. "Oh no! We need to send her to the hospital!" The nurse said.
"O-okay call the ambulance now please nurse!!" Taeyong begged. Jennie looked so pale.

The ambulance arrived and took Jennie away to the hospital. Taeyong didnt have the chance to inform her friends so he followed along with her classroom teacher.
Jennie was admitted to the emergency ward. Taeyong and her classroom teacher,Ms Park waited outside until the doctor finished checking her condition. "Who is her guardian here?" The doctor asked. Ms Park raised her hand. "Jennie's condition is stable now but she needs a lot of rest. Just let her rest for the time being. You'll inform her parents later on,right Miss?" The doctor asked. "Yes,doctor. I'll inform her parents after this. Thank you doctor" Ms Park thanked. Taeyong let out a relief sigh. "Thank god she's fine" he thanked.

Ms Park went to the washroom while Taeyong took care of Jennie. He stared at her being fast asleep. He saw Jennie's fingers started to move slowly. Her eyes opened slowly despite the bright lights. Jennie groaned because she felt her head spinning. She looked at her right and saw Taeyong with his school uniform.
"Where am i?" Jennie asked. "You are at the hospital,Jen. You fainted in the toilet at school. God you made me and everyone else worried" Taeyong said.
Jennie chuckled. "I should have died" she said. Taeyong was surprised when he heard she said that.
"No Jennie why would you ask for that" Taeyong comforted. She started to cry.
"I don't want to live anymore. I want to fucking die" Jennie said. "I couldnt bear with it anymore. My life is a fucking mess!"
Taeyong held her hand to comfort her.
"There are people who love you in this world,Jennie. You cant just leave them like that. There are solutions to your problems. Hang on,Jennie. I am here."
Jennie smiled bitterly. How could she rely on him ?
"Dont tell my parents about me being hospitalized. Please?" Jennie asked.
Taeyong looked guilty to not to tell her parents as her classroom teacher was involved. "Your classroom teacher knows about this,Jennie.. how could she?" Jennie frowned. "I'll talk to her later" she said,not giving up.

"Ms Park..can you please not tell my parents? It's nothing. I was stressed because of my studies. I don't want them to worry about me and..they are abroad too" Jennie made up lies.
"Your parents are abroad? Now?" Ms Park asked. Jennie nodded.
"Oh that's the reason why i called both of your parents but they didnt answer. Okay Jennie. I hope you'll take care of yourself and i am here if you need anything" Ms Park said. Jennie sighed in relief. "Thank you Ms Park. I'll surely inform you if i need anything"

The doctor told that Jennie was stressed and the medicines she took affected her health in some ways.
"Please stop taking those medicines more than you needed,Jennie.. i know you are strong" Taeyong begged.
"No,Taeyong. I am not strong. I am weak. I am at my weakest point now" Jennie told. She didnt want to cry infront of him again.
"What should i do to help you? Tell me" Taeyong asked. "In the end,you'll end up alone. Fighting with your inner self endlessly" Jennie said. Taeyong sighed. This is going nowhere.
"Fine..i respect your decision. But pleaseeee do not harm yourself. Take care of your health. You need to live longer" Taeyong said. Jennie smiled bitterly. "No i dont want to live longer" she said. This time,she isnt joking.

The girls and the guys came to visit Jennie after school ends. The girls were so worried about Jennie and felt sorry for not being by her side when she needed them the most.
"I'm fine,girls. Do not feel sorry" Jennie assured them. "No!! We are such bad friends!" Rosè insisted. "No you guys arent. Trust me. You guys are the best gift i ever had" Jennie told. The guys only stared at the girls talking to each other.
"How did Taeyong find you though?" Yuta asked. "Idk i just had the instinct to follow her to the toilet and she was taking too long so i had to go inside and see what happened" Taeyong explained. "Wow that almost sounds like a creepy stalker but you made the right move,bro. I am so proud of you" Johnny said and gave a pat on Taeyong's shoulder. Taeyong and Jennie exchanged look and smiled to each other. Jennie felt grateful because someone had saved her.

"I dont want to go home..." Jennie begged. Taeyong looked at her worriedly. "Oh no..i need to send you home. Your parents might get worried soon" he said. Convincing her to return home to avoid any inconveniences.
Jennie shook her head. "No i dont want!!" She yelled. Taeyong sighed.
"Okay fine. What do you want to tell your parents ?"
"I dont know. Let them be. I wont care anymore" Jennie said. She played with her fingernails.

"Hello Jaehyun?" Taeyong called Jaehyun to ask for help. "Oh Taeyong! How's Jennie doing now? Is she with you?" Jaehyun asked as soon he answered Taeyong's call. Taeyong chuckled. "Yeah she's fine. Can you tell Chaeyoung and the girls that Jennie doesnt want to go home? Idk what to do.. she looks like she has problems at home. You guys are at Yuta's right?"
"Yes we are Yuta's. wait i tell them" Jaehyun paused and told the girls Jennie doesnt want to go home.
"The girls said,bring Jennie over here. Looks like they are discussing to stay for a night here" Jaehyun told.
"Really? Okay i'll bring her there now. Thanks Jaehyun" Taeyong thanked and ended the call.

Taeyong looked at Jennie who just got discharged. "Are you able to walk?" He asked. Jennie nodded. They headed out of the hospital and Taeyong completely forgot he hadnt bring his car together with him.
"Shoot!!! I forgot i left my car at school!!" Taeyong said. Jennie chuckled. "We can just ride the taxi to take your car" She suggested. Taeyong smiled and patted Jennie's head. "Right! You're smart!"

Their cab ride was quiet until they arrived at their school. It was 9pm already. After paying for their ride,Taeyong started his car engine and helped Jennie to get into the passenger seat.
"What song do you like?" Jennie asked.
"Huh?? Oh.. i just listen to anything" Taeyong answered. His eyes were focused on the road. Jennie turned on the radio and let the songs played.

They arrived at Yuta's apartment.
"Okay we are here!" Taeyong told. They got out from his car and took the lift to Yuta's apartment floor.
They pressed the door bell. Yuta rushed off to get them. "Ah you guys are finally here. Come in" Yuta invited them in. "Jennie!! Are you feeling better now?" Lisa asked and gave Jennie a hug. "Yess.." Jennie replied. Yuta's house now is fully decorated. Yuta could say he's satisfied with Jisoo's help.
"We ordered food..eat first" Johnny said. "Thank you guys" Jennie thanked them before she eats.
They had a small talk while eating. Looked like they were having a small family gathering. Johnny and Yuta were so loud along with Ten. Jaehyun was hanging out with Rosè. Jisoo joined Lisa who was talking to the three loud guys. Jennie was left alone at the dinner table while Taeyong played with his phone at the sofa. Not minding the loud trio. He glanced over the dining table and saw Jennie was eating alone while looking outside the glass window of Yuta's apartment.
He slowly walked to her and his movements caught their friends' attentions.

"Looks like both of us are the loneliest here" Taeyong said and took a seat beside Jennie. His voice made Jennie snapped out of her deep thoughts. She looked at their friends and chuckled . "Seems like it."
"Are you okay?" Taeyong asked. "Yes i'm fine..i guess i need some times to heal" Jennie told. "I know..you can take a lot of time you need" He said. "Turn around" Jennie said. Taeyong did as what he being told. Their friends were eyeing them while chuckling.
"You guys are so sweet together!! You guys should start dating!" Johnny said out loud. Taeyong rolled his eyes at him. "Shut up Johnny!"

"Johnny is a fun guy" Jennie said and chuckled. "As well as he is the loudest" Taeyong told. "He is nice though. Never talked to him one to one but he is a gentleman" Jennie said. "Yeah he is. I like his guts to confront women easily. That takes a lot of courages" Taeyong told. "You are telling me you dont have that courage?" Jennie asked. Taeyong shook his head. "Nope!!" He answered.
"That's almost unbelievable,Taeyong" Jennie stated. Taeyong scoffed. "Right? Almost.."

The girls stayed in one room while the boys stayed in other rooms. Before going to bed,That night was filled with laughters and chatters among them. They had fun sharing their life story. Jennie hadnt feel happy as she laughed as much as tonight.
Taeyong secretly glanced over her and he felt happy when he saw her laughing while clapping her hands continously.
"Bro if you like her that much,just confess" Ten whispered to Taeyong's ears and caused him to jump from his seat. "God damn it you scared me!" Taeyong said and hit Ten's arms lightly. Taeyong thought of Ten's words just now. He wasnt aware that he might like Jennie.

All of their friends had fallen asleep. Jennie went to the kitchen to drink some water. The living room wasnt dark because they left the standing lamp on.
"What are you doing?" Someone asked from behind. Jennie was startled that she had almost loosen the grip on the glass. "Haih Taeyong you scared me. I am drinking water" Jennie told.
"Why arent you asleep yet?" Taeyong asked. "Because i am not sleepy? And i cant sleep?" Jennie answered. Taeyong nodded with a small "oh."
"I cant sleep either" he told. Jennie looked at him with a raised eyebrow.
"I want to watch some tv shows. Wanna join?" Taeyong offered. Jennie scoffed. "That's pretty..cool" she said.

So they ended up being at the living room watching some interesting tv shows. They laughed but they had to control it because all of their friends had fallen asleep.
"Geez i swear i never watched tv at this late hour" Jennie told. Taeyong was so shocked hearing her confession.
"Seriously? Gosh you are missing out so much in life" Taeyong said.
They werent sure when they had fallen asleep on the couch. Jennie slept on the 3 seaters couch while Taeyong slept on the fluffy mat.

Yuta was the first to wake up and was shocked seeing Taeyong and Jennie slept in the living room.
He chuckled and rushed to get his phone to take photo of the rare moment. Yuta let them sleep longer because he knew they must be watching tv until dawn.

Taeyong and Jennie was awakened by the sound of kitchen utensils clacking.
Taeyong groaned as soon as he woke up and looked at his surroundings. He found Jennie yawning on the couch and smiled lightly. Jennie smiled in return.
"You awake?" Jaehyun asked. Taeyong nodded slowly. Jaehyun laughed. "Go wash up first and have breakfast" he told. "Jennie,you too" Jaehyun reminded. Jennie nodded and thanked him in a low voice.

Their breakfast was loud eventhough all of them had just woken up.
Jennie planned on going back today because at least she had a logic reason for being away almost a day.  Taeyong pitied her because she looked weak. But,he didn't dare to point it out as he was afraid he will hurt her more.

Author's Note ;

Hi guys another chapter updated! Sorry for any lackings in this chapter. I'm busy preparing for my mid-set test next week heeeeeee. And tomorrow is my birthday yay i'm so excited! And,thank you to the people who read this story. I'm so thankful ! Leave any comments so i know what you guys have in mind about this story! Have a nice day xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 2.9K 36
Jennie and Jisoo have always disliked one another very much, that is until they hear a rumour about how the respective other supposedly has a crush o...
45.2K 2K 16
Taeyong Lee is asked by the school principal to tutor a failing student, Jennie Kim. {JENNIE KIM X TAEYONG LEE}
102K 5.3K 55
Kim Taehyung and Kim Jennie both suffer from a one sided love.
4.4K 230 30
Jennie a savage girl who got into arrange marriage with her enemy which is Taehyung a bad boy. After they got married they keep the wedding as secret