Noona, I Hate You! •Jeon Jung...

By LaikaTaehyung

A loud cry echoed through the corridors of the palace, mainly coming from the Prince's room. "I want Noona he... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
*Special Chapter 1*
*Special Chapter 2*
*Final Special Chapter*
*Bonus Chapter*
* Bonus Chapter *

*Special Chapter 3*

85.1K 4K 1.8K
By LaikaTaehyung

You've been through those stages where you'd find yourself constantly fantasizing about what your wedding would look like.

You've imagined yours taking place somewhere where the chirping of birds freely echo through fresh air as the simple yet astonishing sea of silky peach texture decorates your venue.

You've dreamt walking down a soft white carpeted isle contorted with lovely petals of pink cascading your path as your bellowing dream dress glide along its way.

Of course everyone stops dreaming at such things in due time. Having to deal with school and attitudes of people as the years progress would eventually leave you no choice but to push those childish thoughts away. Thinking that all of those happy endings you'd read or watch invites were all just too good to be true.

But that's until you realized your true feelings for him.

Who'd have thought you'd get your dream wedding after all this years? And who'd have thought your soon tie the knot with the Prince himself.

Do you regret accepting his proposal to be his wife? Never in a hundred years.

Cameras were set, the priest was on his spot and the live orchestra slowly starts to mingle its heavenly tune with nature's fresh breeze.

Like how you always dreamt your wedding to be like, the King and Queen were more than happy to make it come true. Truth be told. They were actually fond of the idea.

A Garden Wedding.

And what's a wedding without crowds to witness this scene behold? Both parents held the obligation to check down each close relative and friends, making sure they'd receive an invitation and with fingers crossed. Hope they'd attend to this wedding.

~

"The wedding's about to start. Are you..." Jihyun's mutter trails off as he steps inside the luxurious fitting room only to find the groom-to-be aka Jungkook, crouching down with his face stuffed against the peak of the couch below."...ready."

"What are you doing?"

Jungkook groans frustratedly before pulling himself up. He plops himself on the couch and moans miserably as he cranes his head back. Jihyun continues to observe his friend's behavior but eventually snaps out of it.

Despite the small wedding, this event of course would go live in broad Television. Its a Royal Wedding after all.

"I lost the rings."

Its takes Jihyun about a second or two to process what he just said, currently sending him an arch brow. When very thing kicks in. He screeches. "You what!"

And the wedding starts in about ten minutes.

~

"And turn."

When you run to face your reflection, you can't help but feel a tear tickling the side of your eye.

You've seen yourself in this wedding dress the shawl and all before, and you were satisfied at its texture's and structure to say the least. It's all you've ever dreamt in a wedding dress.

Its a sleeveless gown accompanied by a see through peachy silk that's wrapped around your shoulders then trapped in the center of the top hem of the gown. Just below your diamond necklace. The waistline had glittering beads that would no doubt shimmer glowingly when under the sun. Its skirt's prolonges at the top before it gradually puffs, creating a halo-like structure.

Ella held the courtesy of fixing your make-up, hair and no word's able to describe how great of a work she's done.

You're overwhelmed and your mind stops functioning for a second. Was this really happening? Were you really getting married?

What if all of this turned be just a splendid dream you'd eventually wake up from?

"My hard work!" Next thing you knew. Ella's face pops up in front of you, breaking your from your trance, with her hands aggressively fanning your face. Specifically the eyes.

Yup. Not a dream.

"Don't you dare start crying on me now." She growls through gritted teeth and you cant help but sheepishly laugh.

~

The Camera's were rolling and Jungkook impatiently fiddles with his fingers as he watches the little girl make its way through the isle, her cute puffy dress bouncing with the wind, whilst her littles hand constantly release rose petals to decorate the carpet.

He finds himself relaxing at the sight, and a smile tickles the sides of his lips.

The thought of your bloated tummy with his child inside makes him smile softly, the rush of nervousness no longer attacking his system.He really can't wait to start a family with you.

Everyone was now up on there feet as your presence's finally announced. The camera's now averted to you, everyone's eyes were on you.

You tighten your grip around your bouquet, suddenly feeling a wave of anxiety dashing in you, but all of those disappears the second you find his eyes. His soothing doe eyes staring straight at your with nothing but adoration and love.

And that was enough to lure you out from your almost panic state.

Right now. All you could think of was him. The flashing of cameras, soothing melody, the whispers of people? They all had faded away into an unknown bliss. Your focus' only planted on him and you smile softly.

You're really marrying the person you love. Right now.

"Wow." He exhales silently as he takes your hand in his before leading the both of you towards the alter.

The priest smiles approvingly at your glowing figures and finally starts his speech.

~

"Where on earth did they go." Ella murmurs annoyingly under her breath as she searches every corners of inside Jungkook's dressing room.

The rings were still missing and Heseok being the smart one, came up with an idea to just get an exact replica of the box and have them delivered to the front.

So yeah. The box -that's suppose to have the rings inside- currently being held by a little boy standing in front of the crowd. Is a fake one.

All of this would've been avoidable if Jungkook wasn't so stubborn to just let it go. The dude kept saying that they'd be safe with him. If only neither of all of belief him. Now look at what happened!

"I don't care if he's the Prince or your Husband anymore Y/n. I'm gonna kill him for making me use my energy today." She huffs angrily to specifically no one.

Just as she was about to step out of the room and search those other places she'd suspect it'd be at. The door swings open, soon enough her body clashes with a hard yet smooth... something.

She feels a pair of hands clamping her hips in attempts to steady her figure before a somewhat smooth silky voice travels her ear.

"I'm really sorry. Are you okey?"

She rolls her eyes and harshly pull herself back, away from his touch. "Yeah."

She murmurs as she crease out her dress."Anyway. You can't be in-" The rest of her words gets stuck to her throat the second she lift her head up.

Ella's seen bunch of attractive guys growing up, dating them even. But neither one of them really reached this level of..Hottness.

The guy she had bumped into went way over and above the scales if she were to chart down an attractive level.

It didn't even look like he was trying to portray a decent appearnace. Almost as if he had just waken up from a well peaceful slumber.

Either way. He still looked hot with his black shirt accompanied by denim ripped jeans. His messy blond hair tousled back as if he had just ran his fingers through them a couple of times.

"Umm.. Miss?"

Ella snaps out of her delusional thoughts and groans internally when remembering why she was here in the first place.

With no second thought, she sends the man a glare before turning him by his shoulders and pushing him out the room, also trying to ignore the butterflies dancing inside her stomach for no apparent reason.

"Wow hold o-"

"I'm sorry sir, but you can't be here. Staffs and relatives only.Or if its something importa-" She intrudes and he immediately fishes something out before forcefully turning to face her.

She's jerks backwards with the sudden action but keeps herself composed.

"Yes its important." He screeches before shoving an all familiar box in her hands. "Kook accidentally left this at my place and I so happened to only find it this morning. Do you know how many hours it took me to drive all the way from Changwon to here?" He complains, unaware that no one's actually listening to him.

Ella's eyes widens at the item. Overwhelmed she doesn't think twice before hugging the stranger and he finds himself flustered before hesitantly hugging back.

"You found the rings! Thank you!" She excitedly yells but stops and instantly grabs a hold of his hand." Come on. We have to hurry or else no wedding ring for the couple!"

"W-wait." Ella halts on her steps and quickly faces him. She carefully watches him nervously scratch the nape of his neck and she groans internally when he doesn't say anything.

"Im..." He trails off, cheeks slowly tinting a hint of red but he snaps then away.

" I'm Jimin." He sheepishly smiles and Ella's really this close to punching him in the face.

Did he really stop her just to introduce himself?

She really wants to punch him now. But that can wait. Right now. She had a pair of rings that needed to be delivered.

"I'm Ella. Now get a move on will ya."

-

Ranked #7 in FanFiction.
Thank you.
~LK💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5M 211K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...
13.4K 860 9
Taehyung is an innocent eighteen year old. Finally living anxiously alone at the most prestigious university of Seoul. Much to Taehyung's upset and h...
1.3M 62.5K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancée. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...
7K 292 27
Doctor: Give her your body heat then! Jungkook: w-what? I can't do that Yn: no need to do all that. I'll manage! Taehyung: Happy birthday sinner! Yn:...