Sister of the Bad Boys

By Angel_Loves_Books

"Why can't you let me be my own person?! You 3 are always controlling my life and I hate it. I hate it!" Tur... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N
7
A/N-Im sorry
8
A/N-shoutout
9
10
A/N shoutout
11
12
A/N - Happy Eid
A/N Sorry guys
13
14
15
A/N
16
A/N Book Cover
17
18
100k THANKS YOU
19
20
A/N Merry Christams
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
R.I.P
34
35
A/N
36
38
39
40
41
42
a/n

37

4.8K 155 45
By Angel_Loves_Books

Any questions, just ask...........

Flashback

"Why am I learning how to fight again?" I questioned as Tyler strapped on my boxing gloves. We were in there training area, which was a huge gym with lots of body building machines scattered around. Punching bags hung from small cranes and at the centre was the boxing ring.

Me, the girl who hated physical violence, was about to learn how to kick butt.

Did I want to do this?

No

But would I look cool?

FUDGE YES!

"You need to learn how to defend yourself. Now, punch me as hard as you can."

My eyes widened. "You want me....to punch you?" I spoke my thoughts aloud. He wasn't even wearing any protection.

Tyler gave me a reassuring smile. "Okay, you asked for it." Pulling my arm back, I hit Tyler as hard as I could on his shoulder. He stumbled back, falling in the ground, crying in pain. "Oh my mayo, I'm so sorry Tyler," I apologised, dropping on the floor beside him.

Slowly, his cries transformed into laughter, making me confused.

"Wow, what do you call that pathetic tap?" He laughed, sitting up so him and I were on the same level.

My face showed my confusion,
until realisation hit me.

He faked it.

Whilst I sat there, looking stupid, Tyler was laughing his head off. Anger grew inside as I watched him mock me.

"oh mio dio, sei veramente debole," he laughed in Italian. When you live with a bunch of Italian people for a couple of months, you pick up a few words. I picked 'oh my god' and 'weak'.

"Don't laugh at me," I muttered, pulling myself up. Finally, Tyler stopped laughing.

"We need to work on this."

----3 weeks later----

OH MY MAYO, I HAVE SMALL MUSCLES!!!! 

I flexed my arm, poking the small, firm bump. It was hardly noticeable but it was improvement.

I also decided that it was easier to train with shorter hair. My waist long hair was cut to chest length, and I had noticed that my cheekbones had become more hollow. My posture had become more firm, and I had stopped slouching.

Sometimes, I would train with Tyler and sometimes I would train with Antonio. Tyler trusted his cousin with me.

Antonio was so adorable. He had the dorky side, and then the sarcastic side, but he was such a gentleman. He would listen to me whilst I ranted in training, and then he would tell me his honest opinions and then he would tell me about his life.

His girlfriend/wife will be a lucky girl. He would tell me all about how he would treat his girl like a queen, protect her, and always love her.

I feel like him and Cara would be a good couple. She seemed like his type.

Today, Tyler was with me. We had moved into the punching bag, and after a few days of this I still made no progress. "Hit it again.." He went behind the bag, holding it. I obeyed, hitting it, only for my hand to feel like I hit a brick. This pain had become familiar to me. The sound of a sigh was heard, as I waved my hand, shaking off the ache. You need to channel your anger," Tyler told me. That phrase had been replaying in my head, frustrating me. I had enough.

"I don't understand? Okay? Channel my anger, what does that even mean. Everyday I come into this stupid training area and punch the same fudging bag and it doesn't even fudging move!" I screamed, throwing my arms up in anger. "I'm just wasting my time."

Tyler stood there patiently, waiting for me to finish. "Channel your anger." Did this guy not understand? Does he want me to go on google translate so I can say it in Italian? "Hit the bag."
He let go, standing a little to the side. Angrily, I hit the bag, ignoring the familiar pain that ran through my fist, up my arm. Again, I hit it, and hit it.

"Look at you, you're so pathetic you can't even get the bag to move. Your parents would probably be disappointed." I hit the bag harder, screaming through my gritted teeth. "Adrian is the reason he is dead. He is the reason Daniel is dead. Adrian is probably out there, hunting for your friends Cara and Andrew."

His words rang in my ear as I hit the bag harder and harder.

My parents were dead

Punch

They were murdered

Punch

Daniel is dead

Punch

He was murdered

Punch

It was Adrian. It's his fault. It's all his fault

Before I knew it, my fist had connected to the bag, making it fly back before returning.  Tyler stood there, a proud smile on his face. "Now we move on to the fun part."

Flashback over

Is this real?

Am I actually sitting in a hotel room, with a soldier guarding the door whilst Tyler was being taken away by the fudging army?

Somebody pinch me.

We were still in New Orleans. The army took Tyler away in a secured army van. They told me to spend a week here, until they got Tyler in a secured prison. This soldier was my 'bodyguard' and I wasn't allowed to leave the room until they gave him the order to.

I still had no idea what was going on. I took a few of my tablets that were in my purse, and I held Nutty tight. I need to get answers....

"Hey Dylan, is there any way I could leave here," I asked the curly brown haired man hopefully. His faced showed signs of confusion.

"No. And my name is Charlie, not Dylan," he replied, making me roll my eyes. Leaving Nutty on the queen-sized bed, I walked up to him, looking up at the tall man.

"Listen Chadwick-" I began

"My name is Char-"

I stopped him, putting an arm on his shoulder. "It's okay to cry Chad. Men can cry. I understand that you are going through an emotional stage in life, with your girlfriend leaving you," I said, my voice full of sympathy.

"What the fu-"

"Listen to me Chuck! Listen to me!" I hissed, bringing him closer before letting him go. "I can help you. It's not your fault she left. We can get through this together."

I could see the irritation on his face. "Listen lady, I don't know you are talking about. You need to ba-" He starts, now putting his hand on my shoulder

"Don't touch me." I cut him off but he didn't respond, keeping his hand there

"Don't tell me what to do now be a good girl and sit-"

Before he could continue, I grabbed his hand, twisting it before pulling it down so his body would follow. I brought my knee up to his face before pushing him to the floor, leaving him to cry in pain.

That training pulled off.

"Do NOT touch me." I bent down, taking the keys before unlocking the door and sprinting down the corridor. "HASHTAG SORRY NOT SORRY CHIP!" I yelled, turning the corner, only for me to bump into someone

Someone I hadn't seen in a very long time.

"Andrew," I breathed out, tackling him into a hug. We both fell, but I didn't care. "I can't believe you are here. It's been so long."

His hair had grown a little, and he had gotten slightly taller.

Before I could say anything, the door beside us open and a man stepped out only for him to stop and look down at us.

Why is he looking at us li-OOHHHHHHH

From his perspective, I would understand why. Embarrassment washed over my face as I quickly got up. Andrew's face was like a tomato.

"Uhh...sir this isn't-I mean we are best friends. We were-" I began to explain only to stop and sigh.

"I saw nothing......." Slowly, he stepped back and closed the door.

I looked down at Andrew, before we burst out in laughter. This isn't how I planned our reunion.

---------------------

"I'm sorry I missed your birthday," I apologised. It was November, and his birthday was last month. Cara's would be this month, mine next.

I really missed my friends.

"It's okay," Drew chuckled as I took a sip of the hot coco. "I'm just happy you are safe."

A small smile stuck to my face. It dropped as I saw that 'bodyguard' Chucky or whatever his name is walk in. He had a cast-wrap thing on his hand and a bandage on his nose.

Guilt washed over me, but I shrugged it off. I warned him not to touch me.

"Sorry about that Chance," I apologised, only for him to glare at me. He said something along the lines of. 'I should have become mall security' and 'my name is Charlie'

Huh

"You can leave now Charlie," Andrew told him. Charlie nodded, leaving the room after he gave me a quick glare.

"Bye Patrick!"

Andre chuckled, before it died down. "I'm still shocked on how you beat him up. I mean, your punch was like a tap, no offence."

"None taken," I answered. "It's been about what 4 months since I've seen you. I've changed."

Andrew looked over at me, putting on a small smile which I saw through. "Wow," he breathed out. "You have changed a lot."

I shrugged, picking up Nutty. "Well, that's kinda what happens when you have been kidnapped, kept prison over by a child in a man's body with serious anger issues, find out my whole life is a lie with my parents being assassinated and my brothers, cousin and uncle being gang leaders plus this Italian gang leader has been really nice to me and my life was starting to get a little better until he get taken away and I'm probably never gonna see him again" I said in one breath, seeing Andrew's face of shock and pity. "Oh, and I watched my second oldest brother get shot and die in front of me." I sipped my hot coco, analysing Andrew. "So yeah, I probably have changed a lot." Looking down at my lap, I picked Nutty up. "Would you like some hot coco Nutty?"

Andrew let out a small chuckle, the previous emotions being pushed back. "And then there is some things about you that will never change."

----------------------------

"Come on, lets go," Andrew pleaded. I have been sulking for the last 2 days. We were in the hotel, and Andrew was begging me to go with him. "It's New Orleans-your favourite place in the whole wide world. Get your mind off everything."

My eyes looked up to see Andrew all dressed, a coat in his hand. November was certainly here, bringing in the cold air. The balcony doors were open, letting in the noises coming from the crowded streets. I shook my head, playing with my blue wrist band, the memory of Andrew giving it to me making me smile a little

I'm surprised I hadn't lost it yet.

"I'll buy you cheesecake."

I got off the bed, walking right up to Andrew. My eyes pierced into his as he shuffled back. "If you think that bribing me with cheesecake will make me go with you," I growled. "Then you really do know me. I'll get my coat."

Drew's famous toothed-smile shone brightly as he ruffled my hair. "Like I said, some things will never change."

After we left with the 'bodyguard' Chucky or whatever trailing behind, we wandered the streets of New Orleans. Keeping his promise, Drew got me a slice of cheesecake as I walked into the French Quarter.

It was beautiful.

All day, we laughed, joked and bought loads of things. One thing I really liked was the 'daylight' ring from a witch's shop.

Ugh, why can't Klaus and Elijah Mikaelson be real. (AHHHH THE ORIGINALS IS ENDING. THE FINALE IS COMING. AHHHH. IF KLAUS DIES.....IF HE DIES THEN I AM COMING FOR YOU JULIE PLEC. MARK MY WORDS I WILL BE COMING FOR YOU. jk, but still, if Klaus dies, or even Elijah then my life will be over.)

Then again, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride..................😏😏😏

After a few hours, the sky started to darker, the air becoming colder. We were sitting on a bench, it Bourbon street, watching a carnival.

It was awesome.

I wanted to put on a bracelet I bought, that had loads of little charms on it. I took of my blue wrist band from my right hand, holding it out to Andrew.

"Could you hold this?" Andrew nodded, taking it in his hands. Carefully, I attached the bracelet on my hand, making sure it was securely on. When I looked back to Andrew, I saw him looking at the wrist band very intently. "You aren't thinking of taking it back are you. I really like it," I joked. Personally, I would like to keep it but if he wanted it back after like 11 or 12 years then he can.

"No," he replied. "It just reminds me of the person who gave it to me," he said, handing it back. I put it in above my bracelet, looking back at Andrew. "You remind me of her actually," he laughed a little, looking back at the carnival. "She was sweet, caring, kind and stuck up for the people who were too scared to stick up for themselves. She told me that being kind doesn't make us weak."

I looked as I saw his eyes swelled with tears.

"And you proved that to me as we grew up."

Before I could say anything he stood up, wiping his eyes quickly. "We should go now, before some vampire sees us as dinner."

A laugh erupted from my mouth as I thought back to today. I haven't had one of these days in ages. It reminded me of my life 6 months ago, all happy and good.

My mouth opened to say something, only for Andrew's phone to ring. He got it out of his pocket, his face falling at the sight of the name.

"Who is it Drew?"

He looked at me, before turning the phone so I could see the caller ID.

Damien

Oh my mayyyoooooo. FINALLY THE BROTHERS ARE BACK-well....the ones that are alive.

WHO ELSE IS HAPPY???????

Anways..............

Me: Guess what Guuyyssss I'm going to Ameerriiccaaaa, New York to be exact.

Mayo: *rolls eyes* Guess what Guuuuyyyss, I'm gonna be in my home town for 6 weeks.

Me: I would take you with me if I could.

Mayo: yeah yeah. But with you gone, that means that I will be on this more.

Me: True. I'm gonna be spending less time on Wattpad.

Mayo: I have nothing to do so I guess I will be here. I just finished my lunch, classic Fish and Chips and I feel so fat right now.

Me: *crunches on crisp* what do you mean you feel fat......you are fat.

Mayo: *uses bow and arrow and shoots beside her head* What a shame, I missed.

Me: chill dude. What are you Hawkeye? Oliver Queen? Katniss??

Mayo: *rolls eyes* Im so glad I don't have to see you for 6 weeks.

Me: Don't lie. You would miss me.

Mayo: No. I would miss the free food I get from you. I would also-

Me: Annnyyywayy I hope you enjoyed. Vote if you enjoyed

Mayo: stop interrupting me when-

Me: Comment questions of whatever

Mayo: I swear I will cut you-

Me: byyyee

Mayo: YOU LITTLE SHI-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.1K 3.6K 20
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
78.1K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
196K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
267K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."