Do You Know Indigo?

By BekahEva

Christine Evans doesn't remember why she played her hand in the suicide game, or why the boy with eyes of red... More

Author's Note.
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Epilogue
I Am Indigo

Preface

25.3K 629 129
By BekahEva

Edited 8th May 2020. 

All I could remember of my attempted suicide was eyes of deepest red. Those eyes had made the choice feel easy. It was hindsight and the consequences of my failed actions that would be unequivocally hard.

Since that night I had been frequently told by those in the business of psychoanalysis that red-eyed hallucinations were nothing more than deception. My mind was the maker of demons and their cruel eyes. So convinced were those of a higher intellect that I was hysterical, it would have been irrational not to doubt what I'd seen. I should forget what those dark eyes had made me feel. I could not and should not cling to the fragments of imaginings when my entire life, almost forfeited, was ahead of me.

And still, despite all reason, I wanted to reach out to my red-eyed devil to understand my past, my present and my purpose.

Never would I have guessed that it would be the arrival of the indigo-eyed boy that would change everything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 1K 38
"Do you really know Indigo, Evans?" Christine is falling in love with the boy who rescued her from a suicide she doesn't remember attempt...
119K 5K 56
Violet Jackson can barely take a breath of senior year before Flynn Davis walks down the hall of her high school. It takes one look at him to have he...
436K 13.8K 34
Book 3 to LWB series* Joaquin Salas had always been a player, until he met a dirty blonde haired boy with beautiful blue eyes named Preston. He thou...
98 27 10
Autumn had gone through the worst mental games throughout the year. Her friends left her, her boyfriend betrayed her, she had no one else. It felt as...