About Time

Oleh CrimsonCloverRed

What if a beautiful lady joined Nathan and Sam Drake on their adventure to find Henry Avery's treasure? Delil... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII

Chapter V

540 9 3
Oleh CrimsonCloverRed

We made our way to the manor. I was walking barefooted the whole time. It just made it easier for me. I couldn't imagine trying to walk on natural terrain in high heels.

I could tell Sam was watching me. Nathan was leading, naturally. I was in the middle, and Sam was behind me. Why wasn't he with Nathan? I don't know.

I stuck my heels into my jacket, which was tucked into my pants. We came to a bridge and Nathan got a rope, so we could swing to the other side.

"Want me to help you with this?" Sam asked me after Nathan got the rope ready.

I looked at him and thought, "I think I can do it. I may be a bit rusty, but I can try."

Sam smiled at my response, "If you say so, then go ahead." Nathan did it first, then Sam, and then me. It wasn't that hard, but the climbing was. I missed a few steps, and Sam watched me like a hawk.

We did the swing again. This time I did a lot better. Sam was first, then Nathan, then me.

We all clung to a cliffside. Nathan was going to climb up, but Sam stopped him. There were two bodyguards. We watched them go inside. The boys got up, and naturally, Sam helped me up.

Nathan walked a bit farther than us. I looked at Sam. "Why are you being so helpful to me?" Sam smiled, "I can tell when you need help, just you refuse to ask for it. Like me." He had a point there. I smiled and shook my head, "Well, thank you."

I froze when we all had to run along the wall with the rope. Sam let me hold onto him as he did that. As a thanks, I kissed his cheek when we landed, "Thanks, Sam." Sam froze for a second, then smiled at me. He gently rubbed his cheek, "Heh, welcome, Delilah." I softly chuckled.

We continued to climb up the wall, and landed on a balcony. I'm guessing this is where Sully's signal was coming from. I pulled my shoes out of my jacket and sighed.

"Happy we're on solid ground?" Nathan asked.

"Very," I replied.

Sam started taking off his jumpsuit, which revealed his tux. Nathan was about to open the window. "Nathan?" "What?" Sam made a gesture to the jumpsuit. "Oh, right," Nathan said as he started to unzip his jacket.

I faced the opposite of the boys. I took off the pants in a sexy manner and fixed the long dress. I took the jacket off, which showed my hourglass figure perfectly, and emphasized on my breasts. I felt like a classier and more realistic version of Jessica Rabbit in the dress.

I lifted the skirt up, which I had a band on my thigh. It held a gun and a knife, just in case. I fixed my jewelry in the reflection of a window. I, also, fixed my hair. I grabbed my shoes and put them on. I was wearing an emerald green dress, with silver shoes.

Sam and Nathan looked at me, with them both in their tuxes. "Wow... you clean up nicely." I blushed as I grabbed my clutch purse out of my jacket, which had lipstick in it. I was putting on my nude lipstick, then responded. "Why, thank you."

Nathan hopped into the room first. Sam smiled, "Lady's first?" He gestured to me. "Thank you." He picked me up, bridal style and set me in the room, then he came in.

"Sully?" Nathan said, looking at a figure in the shadows.

"Know what I love about partying with a bunch of crooks?" Sully replied, "Nobody cares if you smoke indoors." He said as he turned the light on.

"It's been a while," Nathan said as he opened his arms, expecting a hug from Sully. Sully gave him a hug.

"Remember my dead brother, right? And sneaky Delilah?" Nathan gestured to us as Sully looked at us.

"Victor," Sam said, looking at him.

"I'll be goddamned." Sully said, looking back at him. "15 years... Good to see you alive, Sam. And Delilah... You look amazing, and stunning like a delilah." I smiled, "Why thank you, Sully. Both of the boys were surprised at how I look when I clean up." Sully kissed my cheek and chuckled.

"We should probably get downstairs," Nathan suggested.

"Yeah, about that..."

Sam looked confused. "What? What about that?" I softly rubbed his shoulder, trying to ease him.

"C' mon, lemme show you something." Sully brought us out of the room.

There it was, the cross. "They- They changed it?" I asked, looking at Sully. Sully nodded, "Takes a whole pile of cash to make that happen."

Nathan nodded, "All right, well, how long before they start the bidding?"

"Maybe 10, 15 minutes tops," I chimed in. I could see people looking around. I put Sam's arm around my waist, "Better start looking like a couple." Sam nodded.

"There's gotta be some way we can grab it," Nathan said, not believing this.

Sully gave a half-hearted chuckle, "There's just the small matter of a few hundred eyewitnesses down there."

"We just need a distraction."

"Like?"

"Like... Um... I don't know... But there's gotta be something."

Sam chuckled, "You guys act like you've never been in prison before. You wanted to get something done..." Then it hit Nathan. "You waited for the lights to go out."

Sully thought for a second. "Where's that electrical panel for this place?" Nathan pulled out a map. They looked for it and found it. "We just have to climb up there and kill the lights.." "And grab the cross in the dark," I said. "There will be an emergency generator," Sulley added. Nathan nodded, "It'll give us a few seconds of darkness to work with."

A waitress came up with a plate of food. We all shook our heads, except Sam. "Hey," he smirked. I acted like I was dating him and smacked him with my clutch. Nathan and Sully laughed.

"Are you two..." Sully trailed off. I shook my head, "No, but Nathan suggested we act like it, so, me having my fair share of acting, I moved on instinct."

"Smart idea," Sully commented. Sam was eating whatever the woman was offering.

"The waiters never get noticed," Sam said as he ate a piece of food. Nathan blinked, thinking of a plan, "Delilah can easily distract one of the waiters, Sam grabs the keycard out of somebody's pocket, and then Sam could act like the waiter. He's one of the best pickpockets ever. When you become the waiter, Delilah could move to Sully and act like you guys are a couple." We all nodded.

Sully, Sam, Nathan, and I walked downstairs. I debated on moving Sam's hand onto me, but then I just shrugged it off. If I was going to be moving onto Sully soon, people might notice and say something.

Once we got to the main floor, I was offered some red wine. I took a glass and smiled. The boys stood by the cellar door, and I leaned against a column, sipping the wine.

"Keycard left back pocket," Sam came up to me. "I'll distract him. You grab it," I said, making sure that was the plan. He nodded. I chugged most of the wine and headed towards the waiter. "Excuse me, I was wondering if I may have some more of that wonderful wine you have there." The waiter nodded and poured me some. I watched Sam take the card and walk. He finished pouring. "Thank you," I said with a smile and walked to Sam.

"We'll need these." Sully pulled out earpieces. Lucky enough there was four of them. We all put them in. Sam and Nathan walked together out of the main area and I stayed with Sully. We locked arms together.

I acted like I was absolutely in love with Sully, and I heard a woman. "Hands in the air."

We turned and saw her. "Hi, Victor," she said as she gave a sweet smile. She wasn't fooling me. "Hello, Nadine. Pleasure to see you again," Victor said with a smile.

I acted like I wasn't listening, and that I was extremely naïve. "Victor, love, do you think we could get any of the things up there?" I raised my voice, added a British accent, and acted innocent. Sully smiled, "Well, I don't know, my love. Whatever you'd like, I'll get it." That's when Nadine left.

"Nice way to change your voice," Sully said when Nadine left. I shrugged like it was nothing. "Nate, you hear all that?"

I didn't pay attention and sipped on the wine. "What wine is that?" Sully asked me. "I don't know, but it tastes good. Want a sip?" He took the glass and sipped. He coughed slightly, "It's okay, should have stayed in longer." I chuckled and smiled.

"When am I going to meet your partner... Drake?" Nadine asked. Sully shook his head, "I've been flying solo. He's out."

"Oh, like... dead out?" Sully shook his head, "More like retired out."

Then a man came up. I saw him first.

"Well, then he might as well be dead, right?" The guy laughed. Sully just smiled. "Victor Sullivan! How the hell are you?" I sighed, getting bored. "Oh, no. The missus is getting bored," he said. Sully shook the man's hand, "Rafe. Ah, she gets bored easily."

Shit, it is the same Rafe that the boys were talking about earlier.

"How long has it been? 10 years? 12?" Sully looked at him, "15." "All these years have gone by, here we are -- we're still haggling over dead people's junk," Rafe chuckled.

I wasn't being included, so I ignored them. I wasn't paying attention until I heard a glass break. I gasped, thankful that I didn't scream. Rafe was picking a fight with Sully. I walked over to Sully. "Love, should we get a better look at the items?" Rafe glared at me, "Go take your... lady... to go see the items then."

Sully pulled me away from Rafe and Nadine and walked away from them. "Thank you for saving my ass," Sully said. "You're welcome, Sully."

Nathan was where the power was, he just needed a little more time. Sully was reluctant on bidding, but he started bidding. I was acting like I was really wanting this and smiling at him.

When the lights turned off, I took off my shoes and ran. Sam, Sully, and I left. I put my heels back on once we got out.

I sighed and sat back, "Hopefully Nathan's okay." Sam looked at me. "Believe me, he's always been okay. If he gets into a fight, he can fight." I nodded.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

20.7K 440 24
This is a series of one shots about the famous treasure hunter , Nathan Drake, and the lovely journalist, Elena Fisher. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune Un...
21.2K 524 16
After being tracked down by Harry Flynn, Nathan and (y/n) Drake go on a quest for Marco Polo's lost fleet. However when things take an unexpected tur...
25.9K 681 24
Several years after their last adventure, retired fortune hunters, Nathan Drake and Elisabeth Hunter, are forced back into the world of thieves. ~Thi...
37.4K 631 18
Several years after their last adventure, retired fortune twin hunters, Nathan and (y/n) Drake, are forced back into the world of thieves. With the s...