It's you Again || K.SJ + J.Jk...

By vvhoseok

What if you used to be the bad boy in your school. Always teasing this one person. Then something happens t... More

Coming Soon
1
2
3
4
5
6
flashback 0.1
7
8
flashback 0.2
9
10
11
12
13
flashback 0.3
14
15
flashback 0.4
16
17
flashback 0.5
18
19
flashback 0.6
20
Update//Q&A
21
23
flashback 0.7
flashback 0.8
24
Q&A ANSWERS and update (:
25
26
flashback 0.9
27
28
update//thank you(:
29
flashback 1.0
30
31
32
flashback 1.1
Update/Story Time!
33
34
35
36 (Finale)
Authors Note
Epilogue
small like thing lmao
thank you for 200k !

22

4.6K 221 29
By vvhoseok

Seokjin's POV:
I can't stop him.
He's literally everywhere.
He won't stop.

What can I do...

"Jimin! When I count to three you better be on the couch or else!" I yelled out as I saw my baby boy running butt naked across the apartment.
He was excited.
Very excited.

Why?
Because Baby Yoongi was born last night and he has been pestering me all morning long to take him to see the baby.

Hoseok called last night while Jungkook was showering and Jimin was the one who answered.
It scared us half to death when he screamed so loud.
I thought something happened and it also didn't help that he was crying.

When we asked he kept saying his best friend was here and he wanted to see him.
This his best friend was crying for him.

The kid I swear.
Such a cutie.

"Jimin ah.. daddy said to sit down." Jungkook caught him in his arms so that I can dress him, small giggles erupting from the little ones lips.

"Daddy! Can I give baby Yoongi one of my Ryan plushies!! Joonie said I can give him the one he gave me when I was a baby!! That way he can have it to wemember me!" The little mochi exclaimed as wiggles around from my touch.

"Are you sure you want to give Yoongi that one? You always carry it around when daddy has to drop you off at day care.." I asked as he nodded.
"I'm a big boy! And Yoongi is my bestest friend ever! When I'm not there.. he can hold it and wemember that I'm always his friend! That way he won't get lonely."

Both me and Jungkook were taken by surprise at his sudden speech.
He really is such a smart toddler.
Our smart toddler.

"Oh!! Daddy Kookie helped me buy him a Kumamon! It's a blankie that has a hoodie so you can wear it!!" He squealed when Jungkook picked him up, giggling.

"Can we go now.. pwease." Jimin's eyes are a blessing and a curse.
He knows how to use his puppy eyes.
The way they get so glossy and big as he pouts to get something he wants.

And of course.
I always fall for it.

"Aish.. c'mon. Let's go!" I ruffled his hair while Jungkook chuckled, grabbing my hand and intertwined our fingers together.

These past couple of weeks had been rough for the two of us but were better now.
Hoseok and Taehyung decided to move closer to us and it was beneficial for our baby boy since he said he always missed them.

Yugyeom was a mess when he heard what happened to us and what almost happened to his little nephew.
He wasn't getting off of Jimin for awhile which I understand.

Also because he kept saying he was jealous when Jimin said that 'Uncle TaeTae and Uncle Hobi are his favorites uncles.'
They spoiled him rotten and Yugyeom feared that his spot would be taken permanently from the little one.

The hospital was a good 20-30 minute walk from where we lived so we decided to take a stroll through the city.
Jimin was the cutest little bean ever.

His overalls were cute, one strap always dangling off of a shoulder while his blonde hair was covered by a beanie.
His striped long sleeve shirt gave him the cutest little sleeve paws.
And his tiny backpack beamed with his happiness since he had so many keychains on there.

Jungkook noticed I was watching Jimin, smiling as he kissed my cheek.
I ended up being a flustered mess, playfully acting like I was mad as I poked his side.

"You know.. Jimin gets very excited when someone mentions a baby.. I mean. Look at him now.. He's ecstatic about Yoongi.." Jungkook trailed off when Jimin stopped to look at the park.

My eyes followed where his was and it broke my heart.
It was family.
They were playing around and of course they had two kids.

One looked around to be around Jimin's age while the other was just a few years older.
Jimin looked at them with envy and even pouted a bit before continuing to walk.

"Baby.. are you okay?" I asked as Jimin stopped, smiling up to us as if nothing happened.
"Mhm.. why daddy?" He asked as I just shook my head.

"Nothing baby."
I know what he wants.
He's been asking for a younger sibling for a long time now.
Even before I met Jungkook again.

I remember the first time he asked when I was with Namjoon, and we both gaped at our young one.
He's lonely.
I know Jimin is lonely.

I looked up at Jungkook, seeing the look on his face as well.
He looked like he was suffering the same pain as Jimin.

I made a decision..
I want to start having another young one in our lives.
I want to add a new member to the small family we have.

Jungkook looked at me, delusional to my thoughts as he kissed my forehead, before having our little mochi in the middle.

He smiled, that cute bunny smile, at me as we swung Jimin up, laughing along to his squeals and giggles.
This is what I wanted.
Just happiness for all of us.
-
Jungkook's POV:
When I saw Jimin watching the siblings play with each other..
I knew how he felt.

It's how I felt before I had Yugyeom in my life.
I was lonely too.
More in that big house that they had me entrapped in my whole childhood.

I asked my Appa for someone to play with before and he would scold me saying it was a dumb thing to ask for.
I guess he didn't think it was a dumb thing to ask for after Yugyeom appeared in my life.

Having someone to play with when your a kid is fun.
It's really fun.
I loved it and I'm sure Jimin would love it too.

Which is why I'm glad baby Yoongi was born when he is still young.
That way they both can grow up being close from the moment they meet.

I listened to Jin ask Jimin if he was okay and it made me think for a moment.

I wanted to give Jimin what he wanted.
I know he wants a baby brother or sister.

But I don't want to do anything until Jin gives me his consent.
I want to raise another kid and spoil them rotten.
I love kids. And I'd love them even more if they were my kids.

Yoongi is like my nephew in way even though he's not blood related to me.
Cause Hoseok is like my brother since the moment we met.
And Taehyung is like another brother to me too..
Okay that sounds weird.

But anyways.
I'm hoping we can start to try to make a new addition to our family.
Our small family of three.

I leaned over to Jin, kissing his forehead with a soft smile on my face.
He's so clueless to what I'm thinking right now.
I just want to tell him.

But I'll wait for now.

I decided to make Jimin smile and laugh a bit as I started to help swing him across with our arms.
The squeals and giggles he gave us just made my day.
So much.
-
When we arrived at the hospital, Jimin lost it.
He literally lost it.

He walked up to every single person he saw hurt and gave them a hug, saying he hoped their booboos would go away.
Why is our little boy such an angel?

Jin couldn't help to smile and coo at our baby, hurrying him along at times so that he can go meet the baby faster.

"Daddy.. daddy I hear a baby crying." Jimin whispered as he looked around the rooms.
"Well.. We are in a hospital Minnie." Jin reminded as we walked up to the room number.

Once we went inside, my heart clenched at the scene in front of me.
Hoseok and Taehyung were both looking at something that was in some sort of case.

"Hey.. we're here.." I softly said as Jimin walked over to the beds.

Hoseok smiled when he saw me, going up to me in a hug as Taehyung waved, looking back at the case.
"Yoongi is inside that clear container. He's kind of.. weak right now. But the doctors said he'll pull through." Hoseok admitted as Jimin walked up to the small crib case the baby was in.
-
Jimin's POV:
There's a little white doll inside the big box.
I can't see it too well but I didn't know that Uncle TaeTae played with dolls.

Where's baby Yoongi?
I don't see the baby anywhere...
Hmph.. Daddies lied to me.

My eyes darted back up when I heard a cry, so I stood on my tippy toes to see more inside.
Tiny hands were moving!!
They looked like mine!!

There's a baby!!
Maybe daddy was right..

He had cute chubby cheeks!!
And his eyes were opening!!
Baby looks like Uncle Hobi.. but he had Uncle TaeTae's cuteness.

But something scared me.
Baby Yoongi has a bunch of scary needles and he looked like he wasn't feeling okay.

"Daddy.. what's wrong with baby?" I asked with a pout as I walked saw how he was squirming a bit.
"he's a bit sick right now baby. But he'll be fine soon." Daddy Kookie said as he picked me up so that I can see him better.

He's so cute!!
My bestest friend is the cutest!

"Hiya Yoonie! My name is Jiminie.. But you can call me Minnie.. I pwomise to be your bestest friend forever and I'll take care of you.. I already love you this much!"
I extended my arms and giggled when he stopped crying to look at me.

I already liked baby Yoonie a lot.
"I'll visit you everyday so that Uncle TaeTae can rest while I play with you!! I'm only three years old!" I praised myself for being such a big boy.

Daddy gave me a kissy on my cheek before placing me down, letting me get my presents for baby.
"Look Baby Yoonie! I got you my favorite Ryan toy! Uncle Joonie gave it to me when I was a baby so I wanna give it to you!" I exclaimed as I showed the stuffie.

I giggled and watched how Uncle Hobi placed it to where Yoongi can see it.
"He's going to have to go get fed in a bit Hobi.." Uncle TaeTae reminded as I stayed there, watching the baby.

"I know.. Minnie.. can you do me a favor. Can you help me take Yoonie to his room so he can get fed?" He asked as I nodded, going on my tippy toes to help push it.

"Hey Yoonie.. I know your really little but I'm little too.. you'll be by my side while we grow up and I promise to protect you like how Daddy protects Uncle Gyeomie.." I whispered as I looked at the baby.

"And I promise that we'll go to a lot of adventures together! And that we'll have lots of toys and that I'll give you lots of kissy if you want one.." I rambled on before we reached the place.

I watched how Uncle Hobi let the doctor take the baby away, and my eyes started to water up.
I didn't want Yoonie to go yet.. I already missed him.

"I-I promise to visit!! I'll see you soon!!" I cried out as Uncle Hobi picked me up, watching as I started to cry.
"I didn't even get to show him the Kumamon blankie.." I mumbled as I sniffled.

When daddy saw that I was crying, he came to hug me, kissing me saying it was okay.
I'll see him soon and hopefully I can carry him!!

I love Yoonie a lot and I can't wait till he gets bigger..

-
Some cute fluff for you guys (:
I'm a softie for Yoonmin I swear.

I'm debating whether or not to make a sequel all about Yoonmin when they get older (,:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

500K 12.8K 46
𝙅π™ͺπ™£π™œπ™ π™€π™€π™  π™žπ™¨ 𝙖 π™ƒπ™šπ™–π™§π™©π™‘π™šπ™¨π™¨,π™ˆπ™€π™¨π™© π™π™šπ™–π™§π™šπ™™ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 π™‹π™€π™¬π™šπ™§π™›π™ͺ𝙑 π™ˆπ™–π™›π™žπ™– π˜½π™€π™¨π™¨ 𝙬𝙝𝙀 π™™π™€π™šπ™¨π™£'𝙩 π™œπ™žπ™«π™š 𝙖 𝙛π™ͺπ™˜...
6.2K 196 1
I don't know.... ONE SHOT Jeongguk 20 Taehyung 18 WARNINGS top kook bottom tae crossdress tae mpreg bad smut
147K 4.3K 14
He's a bad boy with a bad attitude and I'm a good girl with a bad temper. Who would've thought that this bad boy was interested in someone like me an...
3.4M 184K 39
in which the school's resident badboy helps a seemingly unattractive loser win the heart of his best friend. it sounds like a good idea at first, ho...