Bucky Barnes imagines

By mianeedsbread

(NOT SAFE FOR RAMADAN) A collection of imagines I can only wish would happen. Enjoy :) There will occasionall... More

Bucky||you're ok
Bucky||bullets
Bucky||period
Bucky||promise
Bucky || promise | pt 2
Bucky||home
Bucky||silent treatment
Sebastian||K-Y jelly
Bucky||nightmares
Bucky||tease
Bucky||big brother
Bucky||sick days
Bucky||get up
Bucky||dishes
Stucky||spider
Bucky||movie nights
Stucky||homophobe
Bucky||beautiful stranger
Stucky||girls (genderbend)
Bucky||hopelessly devoted
Steve||painting
Stucky||war stories
Bucky||storm
Bucky|| I hate this
Wanda||i'll come back
Bucky||safe
The avengers||end of the line
Bucky||attention
Wanda||lazy mornings
Bucky||different call
Bucky||teach me
Wanda||lose you
Bucky || cold
Bucky|| mornings with a baby
Bucky || stuck
Wanda|| home
The avengers|| 99th precinct
Wanda|| thoughts
Sebastian|| sleep
Bucky||whoops?
Wanda || karaoke
Wanda || karaoke | pt 2
Bucky || glasses
Carol || Star Gazing
A/n
Wanda || fight or flight
Bucky || he remembers
Wanda || i regret everything
Bucky || kicks
Bucky || handle it myself โš ๏ธTW -SEXUAL ASSULTโš ๏ธ
Bucky || valentine
Bucky || Cuddles
Bucky || dating
Bucky || dating | pt 2
Bucky||remember
update on me
pls pls pls read pls
stay safe
hi! (IMPORTANT)
Bucky || The red means i love you
IM BACK

Wanda||find you

7.9K 102 5
By mianeedsbread

////

"Stay here. We'll be back. I promise" Wanda kissed your head and hugged you, a sad smile on her lips. She hated leaving her baby sister, especially for something like this. Pietro picked you up and hugged you, kissing your head a few times before putting you down again. "I love you angel. I'll be back with Wanda as soon as possible" Pietro said. Pietro had always called you angel since the day you were born. You never knew why but you didn't complain. You liked it. Wanda started calling you angel as you got older. By now, it was used by Wanda and Pietro more often then your actual name.

Pietro was trying to act tough in front of you, to make sure you wouldn't worry about them but he was scared and so was Wanda. "I love you too. Please be safe" you said, hugging your brother and sister for the last time. They both nodded before Pietro picked up Wanda and ran out of the building. Out of hydra, away from their grasp. You weren't that lucky.

Hydra had taken you in with Wanda and Pietro after your parents died. You hated it. You wanted to escape and live in Sokovia again but they fed and clothed you so you stayed. You stayed through the pain and the torture. You stayed because you knew you'd die before you could even reach Sokovia.

When they were training you to fight as you had no powers, you became extremely frustrated that you couldn't land a flip. Without knowing what you were doing, suddenly all of the guards in the room had flown backwards and into the walls. A purple aura was radiating off your body. You had powers. Your abilities were the same as Wanda's but you also had the speed like Pietro.

After finding out you had powers, hydra trained you to use them correctly. They turned you into a killing machine. You were unstoppable. Faster than Pietro, stronger then Wanda.

When Wanda and Pietro left you to stop human life from becoming extinct they never came back. They didn't let you come with them as you didn't have full control of your powers yet. You never saw them again.

You'd counted 2 days since you last saw your older brother and sister. You were starting to get worried, what if they never came back? What if something had happened to them? That was until you over heard a few agents talking outside your door.

You quietly leaned against the door to hear what they were saying. What you heard shocked you beyond belief. Pietro has been killed. Wanda was missing. You chocked back sobs until the agents left your door. Once you heard them leave you let the tears flow, the sobs echo around the room, the tears stain your cheeks and turn the whites of your eyes red.

You hadn't realised but you were radiating purple, blinding anyone who tried to look into your room. You heard sirens start blaring but you didn't care. If they dared to come anywhere near you, you would almost certainly kill them even if you didn't intend to.

It was at that time you had lost everything. Your parents and brother dead, your sister missing possibly also dead. As you thought about how Wanda and Pietro had promised you that they'd come back your sadness subsided to rage.

You stood from the floor, turned to the door as it opened in front of you and walked to the closest exit of the building, hydra agents went flying as you walked past them, your rage giving you enough energy to kill them without trying to. You didn't care if you killed all of them.

You stepped outside of the building, the warm sunlight hitting your skin. Hydra agents fired at you but nothing hit you, the energy around you breaking the bullets before they could come close.

Wanda was alive. You knew she was. You just had to find her. As you walked through the last set of gates surrounding the hydra base you felt something inside you. You stopped walking to try and focus on what this feeling was. Wanda's voice danced around inside your head. You knew she was trying to tell you something but you couldn't make out what. Finally some words stood out to you. Enough words to find where she was. "New York. Avengers. Tall building" were the words you got.

After hearing that, you started to run as fast as your legs could take you. You ran through the destroyed city of Sokovia, not daring to look back because if you did you would stop but you couldn't stop. You wouldn't stop. You had to find Wanda. Make sure she was ok.

You ran across all of Europe until you finally made it Germany. You found an airport and boarded a plane to New York. You didn't have to pay or anything. You were too fast for anyone to see you and you found a spare spot on the plane. You could've flown there yourself but you wanted to rest, you'd been running for hours without stopping and you were exhausted.

As you sat on a seat you finally realised there wasn't a purple aura radiating off of you. You sighed of relief and leaned back in your chair, closing your eyes. You feel asleep and woke up 10 hours later to the view of the beautiful city of New York.

Once the plane landed you ran off, past security and out into the air of New York. You found a building to go up to try and find this tower Wanda was talking about. When you got to the top of the building, one other building stood out to you. It was tall and had a huge "A" on the front of it. "Avengers. Tall building" Wanda's words repeated in your head. That had to be the right building.

You ran back down to the streets of New York and past thousands of people until you finally reached the tower you were looking for. You stopped running and starred up at it for a second. You hoped Wanda would be up there somewhere. She had to be up there.

You walked into the building, looking around and taking in the unfamiliar surroundings. A voice caught your attention. "May I help you?" A lady from the desk asked you. "Um yes. Do you know if Wanda Maximoff is here?" I asked hopefully. The lady scanned over me a few times before meeting my eyes again. She suddenly seemed very cautious. Had I said something wrong?

"Who's asking?" The lady said, raising an eyebrow at me. "I'm her younger sister. I've come from Sokovia to make sure she was still alive, please tell me she's here" you were starting to lose hope. Maybe you'd gotten the words wrong. "I'm sorry. Miss Maximoff doesn't have a sister. Her br-" she started but you cut her off "her brother is Pietro Maximoff. He was killed in the battle of Sokovia. Wanda and Pietro are twins. I'm their younger sister. Pietro died and I need to know if my sister is alright" you rambled, a tear slipped down your cheek as you thought of Pietro.

Before the lady could answer, a ding from the elevator caught your attention. The doors opened to reveal your older sister. She looked around worriedly until her eyes landed on you and her face light up. You stood there and starred at her for a moment. She was alive.

"Y/n!" She screamed and started running towards you. You ran to her before she could even take a fifth step and engulfed her in a hug. You both cried into each other's shoulders. "I-I thought you were g-gone" you chocked out between sobs as you held Wanda tighter. "I lost Pietro. I couldn't loose you as well" you cried as Wanda rubbed your back. "It's ok angel. I'm here" Wanda said softly. Hearing her voice again made you relax.

As you calmed down, Wanda pulled away and led you to the closest couch by the window. You both sat down and looked at each other for a few moments. Wanda was certain hydra would've killed you now that her and Pietro weren't there. You were almost certain Wanda had died like Pietro but that little piece of hope kept you going.

You broke eye contact as you looked at the ground. Wanda sighed quietly before grabbing your face gently and turning it to look at her. "What's wrong angel?" Wanda asked, concern laced through her voice. "What happens now? Where do I go? Hydra is going to be looking for me" You said quietly. "You'll live here. With me and about twelve other people. The avengers. I'll teach you how to control your powers. You won't have to worry about hydra here" Wanda responded, the slightest smile on her lips. You smiled and nodded. "I'd love that"

//Extended//

After that, Wanda took you upstairs to the main living room of the avengers tower. All of the avengers were sitting around and talking. Once you and Wanda stepped foot into the room everyone fell silent as all eyes landed on you. You never liked being the centre of attention and this was making you feel extremely uncomfortable.

Wanda must've noticed as she grabbed your hand and held it. She loudly cleared her throat. Everyone tore their eyes from you to look at Wanda. "This is y/n. My little sister" Wanda said, gesturing to you as you just slightly smiled. You felt the tension in the room rapidly decrease as Wanda introduced you. Within seconds, everyone was up,  hugging you and shaking your hand, welcoming you to the avengers.

The last person to greet you shook your hand sincerely. "Your brother saved my life. I'll forever be grateful for that. He died a hero" the man said. You couldn't help but pull him close and hug him. Clint hesitated before hugging you back. You said a quiet thank you as you pulled away. He nodded before sitting back down again.

Everyone went back to their conversations as you looked around at your new friends. You turned back to Wanda to see her smiling at you. You returned the smile as she took your hand to show you the rest of the tower.

For the first time in your life, you felt welcome. You only ever felt welcome around your brother and sister. It was a nice feeling. Something you could definitely get used to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46K 1.8K 41
"For only a fraction of a second she felt that their hearts were beating in the same rhythm - the world around them seemed to be frozen again." She m...
183K 2.6K 89
" ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐˜„๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐ž ๐„๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐๐š๐ฆ๐ง ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ. " โ” ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๏ฟฝ...
47.6K 977 41
Welcome to my Bucky Imagines and One Shots - Part 3 Book for those of you who want even more Bucky Barnes in your lives. Imagines and one shots abou...
427K 11.3K 64
ใ€‹After a moment of panic I turned around. He was looking at me. His face was hurt even more since the last time I saw him. The pain in his eyes broke...