Arianna Gilbert (Vampire Diar...

By coke137

Arianna Gilbert has felt like she's drowning ever since her parents died. People seem to think only her twin... More

Arianna Gilbert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Season 2------ Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Season 3------Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
----Sequel----

Chapter 38

44.8K 868 645
By coke137

"Tyler?" I ask surprised to see him standing at my doorstep. He never comes around anymore, he's been spending his time with Caroline. Oo la la. I totally am starting to ship them. "Hey, we haven't see each other in forever." I smile, actually happy he is here. I kind of miss the jackass.

He grabs my arm, forcing me outside. Once I'm out, he slams the door shut behind me. I look at him startled, and slightly frightened. Anger is practically radiating off him. "You knew my Uncle Mason was dead all this time. Just like you know Stefan, Caroline, and your boyfriend Damon, are vampires. Just like you friken know I am a werewolf. You've been my best friend since we were in kindergarten, how could you betray me like this?!" he demands, his eyes changing to a gold color.

I take a step back, genuinely scared of Tyler. "Your eyes." I whisper, ignoring everything he just said.

With startling speed, he shoves me against the wall, his hand around my throat. "Answer me Aria!" he yells.

"It's a little hard...with your hand...around...my throat." I gasp out, and thankfully Tyler lets go. I gasp for breath, and rub my sore throat, that is most surely bruised.

"How could you do this to me Aria? Is this pay back for me hitting you? I thought you forgave me." Tyler whispers, hatred seeping into his tone with each word.

"I- for once I don't know what to say Tyler. I wish I could give you some reason to forgive me but...I don't have any. To be honest, I never expected you to find out about, well, about anything. About you being a werewolf...I was hoping you would tell me one day. I never planned on telling you about Mason, or my friends. Never." I reply truthfully.

"So you were just going to keep me in the dark? Leaving me to think my Uncle abandoned me when I needed him most?! Do you know how that feels? I thought that he thought I was trash, that could just be thrown away." Tyler glares, sounding heartbroken. My heart breaks, knowing his is broken once again.

"Yes! Of course I know how that feels, Tyler. I felt terrible about not telling you about Mason, but it was for the best. Thinking someone left you, is better than knowing they're dead. I wish my parents just left, at least I could live with the hope they will come back. But I knew they were dead and they were never coming back. Living with that, Ty, is so much worse." I say, feeling tears gather in my eyes.

"At least I would have had some closure Aria. I wouldn't have to beat myself up about why he left. I've been thinking about it constantly. There was no hope for me Aria, just sadness and anger."

"Anger is better than guilt and regret! Anger is better than overwhelming grief, that makes you feel like you're dying inside!" I scream, loosing my patience. I would much rather feel anger than the grief I felt when my parents died. I would give anything not to feel like that.

"What? You think I'm just going to forgive you, say that's okay you lied to me?" Tyler demands.

"No...no I don't think at all Tyler. You should hate me, I kept so many things from you. I was so wrong." I whisper, calming down slightly.

"You're right Aria, I do hate you." he growls before storming off my porch. I watch him jog down the street, biting my lip to keep from sobbing. I sink to the ground, pulling my legs up to my chest.

I shouldn't be surprised. I've been keeping all these secrets, some are bound to get out. I was just hoping...I don't know what I was hoping for. I was stupid. If one lie caught up to me, how many more will? Sooner or later they're all going to come back to haunt me, won't they? I'll end up just like Katherine, drowning in my own lies.

"Aria, are you okay?" Elena asks alarmed, walking out onto the porch. I look at her for a moment before shaking my head. She frowns, sitting down next to me on the floor. "What happened?"

"Tyler found out about everything, he knows I knew Mason was dead. He said he hated me." I tell her, my voice breaking slightly.

"Did he hurt you?" she demands, looking at my neck. Guess he did leave a bruise there after all. I'll have to cover it up so Damon doesn't see it. If he finds out that Tyler knows what he is and that he hurt me. Damon will kill him.

"I think he wanted to kill me so I guess I got off easy." I tease, trying to lighten up the mood a little. I don't think it's helping very much.

"We need to tell Damon and Stefan about this." Elena urges, giving me a worried look.

"No! You can't tell Damon! He'll kill Tyler, he hates werewolves. I can't choose between Tyler and Damon so please, don't tell him." I beg, grabbing Elena's arm as she tries to walk inside.

Elena gives me a conflicted look and is about to respond but John walks out at that exact moment. He looks between Elena and I, frowning. "Is everything alright out here?"

"Oh like you care." I snap, glaring at him.

"I actually do care, Aria." John sighs, having told me the same thing over and over again. It's annoying.

"Yeah sure, and I'm a flying pineapple with green wings." I respond sarcastically, not in the mood for John.

"Don't be sarcastic with me Aria, I'm your-" I cut him off.

"You're my what? Father? Uncle? Jackass guy who unfortunately is related to me? I think I'll go with the last one." I smile coldly, wanting him to know that I hate him. "Now tell me Johnny boy, what the hell are you doing here? Last night all you told me was bullshit so I would like some real answers now." I demand.

"I'm here to protect you two, that's all I can say for now." John answers, taking a sip of the coffee he is holding.

"What do you mean that's all you can say?" Elena questions, glaring at him also.

"I'll tell you both when I'm sure I can trust you two." John sighs, giving us both knowing looks. What the hell? Trust us? We need to trust him! I'm about to start yelling again but the front door flies open, revealing a shocked Ric and Jenna.

"What. The. Hell?" Jenna demands, looking at John fiercely. Everybody in the room is glaring at John right now. HAHA, serves that jackass right.

"Good morning to you two Jenna. Alaric." John smiles, but it's a John smile, so it's more like a grimace. You know what I mean?

"It's okay I'm confused, right? Because we were not expecting you like...ever." Jenna says, looking over at Elena and I.

"I got in late last night, Elena let me in." John explains, causing Elena to look down at the ground. Ugh, why did Elena let this bastard in? Well, I know why but...never mind. Stefan couldn't get ahold of Isobel so he got John instead. Yay.

"I'm just gonna take off." Ric says, laying his hand on Jenna's arm for a second. Ric and John exchange one hell of a glare before Ric heads out. Oo, is John jealous?

"I'm still confused as to why he is here." Jenna sighs.

"I decided to come back and stay for a while." John tells her.

"Not here you're not." Jenna glares. Haha, the sass is real.

"Actually you can't stop me from living here." John smirks, being the jackass he is.

"Actually I can, as legal guardian." Jenna argues, looking at John fiercely.

"About that, um...girls, would you like me to explain the situation? Or should I do the honors?" John questions, sounding amused. I glare at him, shaking my head. He's gonna tell Jenna that he is Elena's and I's Father.

"Okay, what is going on?" Jenna demands.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you earlier, Jenna. But..." Elena trails off, not wanting to say it.

"I'm Elena's and Aria's biological Father." John fills in, "There, now you know." John smiles, before exiting the kitchen. Why does this morning have to be so sucky for me?

Jenna looks back at Elena and I, a very betrayed but confused look in her eyes. "Uh...What?"

-----------------

I don't bother getting up when the doorbell rings because I know Damon will just let himself in. I hope the door is unlocked...or else Damon will just kick it down or something.

I hear footsteps behind me, and smile slightly. "Glad you just let yourself in."

"Where's John?" he demands, coming to stand in front of me.

"Not here, don't know where he went. He just blew in, announced to Jenna he was my son of a bitch Father, then he left. As did Elena." I sigh, having no idea where my sister went also. I think she is with Stefan and Caroline or something.

"That's public knowledge now?" Damon questions.

"Apparently." I mumble, looking down at the floor.

"Are you okay?" he asks, coming closer to me.

"Yeah, John has never been my favorite relative. But I can deal with it." I shrug.

Damon wraps his arm around me, "Are you sure you're alright?"

"Yes, Damon. Thank you for your loving concern though." I laugh, laying my head on his shoulder.

"What happened to your neck?" he frowns, brushing my hair away. Shit, I forgot to put on a scarf. Damn it!

"Nothing." I answer quickly, too quickly.

"Aria." he scolds.

"It's nothing Damon, just leave me alone!" I scream, sick of his concern. I see hurt flash across his face, and instantly feel bad. "I'm sorry, it's just...I have a lot of shit to deal with right now. Can you please just drop it? I beg you."

"Alright...did John say what he was doing here?" Damon changes the subject, being the amazing person he is.

"No." I sigh, "Your brother thinks he's telling the truth about wanting to help Elena and I."

"Do you two believe him?"

"No, I don't believe him for a second. Elena is iffy about him." I explain.

"I don't believe him either." Damon agrees.

"What are we going to do?" I ask.

"Kill him." Damon replies, heading for the front door. I had a feeling he would say that.

"Damon-" I start to say but he interrupts me.

"I'm joking." he hesitates for a moment before smirking, "Okay, I'm a little serious."

"Elena would kill me if I let you do that. Plus, I would prefer if you didn't." I glare, not knowing why I'm sticking up for John. I may not like him but I don't want for him to die. He is my blood after all...

"I'm not going to hurt him Ari, I'm the good guy now. I'm just going to have a civil conversation with your Father." Damon smirks.

"Not without me, you aren't." I grin, following him out the door and slamming it behind me.

-----------------

We walk into the Grill, hand in hand, spotting John instantly. He's standing over Jenna and Ric's table and they both look like they want to kill him. Damon starts to walk over towards them but I put my hand on his chest, stopping him.

"Don't do anything stupid, alright? We don't want to make a scene." I warn, giving him a stern look.

"Yeah, but stupid is so much more fun." Damon whines, smirking slightly.

"Damon, I'm all for you beating him up, just not in the Grill. Please, just wait till later. I'll even help you." I grin, giving him a peck on the lips. He smirks back at me, pulling me towards John's table. Well, Jenna and Ric's table who he is trying to take over.

"John, buddy. How have you been?" Damon smirks.

"I've been alright Damon, it's good to see you." John smiles with fake politeness. John looks over at me for a second, before his eyes snap to Jenna's. "I won't bother you two anymore." he excuses himself, walking over to some missing girls memorial. I think her name was Jessica or something, who knows.

"Let's stalk him." I whisper to Damon, smiling. Damon rolls his eyes but nods anyway. I wave to goodbye to Jenna and Ric, following Damon back over to John.

"So John, rumor has it is you know a lot, but you won't say anything." Damon sighs, as John lights a candle for the missing girl.

"How do I know you can be trusted Damon?" John questions, "You too Aria." John pauses a moment before continuing. "Originals can compel vampires and, according to Stefan, that's why Katherine is still in the tomb. Cause an Original compelled her to stay there."

"Am I supposed to be impressed you know some shit about out lives?" I demand, glaring at John. Damon snickers, but they both ignore my comment.

"Only because all the vervain had left her system. Stefan and I, on the other hand, are chalked full." Damon smirks, trying to one up John.

"You guys are drinking vervain?" John asks, sounding genuinely confused.

"It's an acquired taste." Damon winces, but covers it up with a smirk. "I don't see that magic little ring on your stitched finger. So if you know something about Klaus, you better start talking. Or I will kill you in your sleep." Damon threatens, taking a step closer to John.

"Is that any way to convince me you and I are on the same side?" John smirks. "First, I need to know I can trust you Damon. That I can count on you. Then I'll talk." Wow, I feel so left out. He doesn't need to trust me? That's not nice.

John gives Damon and I one more satisfied look, before walking away from us. Damon and I watch him walk away, both suspicious. What is John up to?

"John is playing a game with us." I say.

"I know but don't worry Ari, we'll win." Damon smirks.

"I don't have the best history with games Damon." I mumble, glaring at him.

"Who hates games? Monopoly is amazing." Damon grins.

"Oh yeah, you're right. Once you pass go, your Aunt stabs herself. Free parking, is a car full of blood. Woopde fucking doo. I love games." I reply sarcastically.

"What kind of Monopoly are you playing?" Damon teases, trying to stay light hearted.

I sigh, rolling my eyes. "Buy me a drink."

"So demanding." Damon laughs, wrapping his arm around my shoulder. We sit down at the bar, Damon ordering us some drinks with some wonderful compulsion.

"Hey guys, I want you to meet somebody." Jenna states, walking up to the bar. Damon and I both turn around, and my eyes narrow at who I see. It's the pretty news lady, and she's staring at Damon. Uh ah.

"Hi I'm-" I cut her off before she finishes.

"Yeah I know, you're the news lady, Andy Stark. Your show is shitty and puts me to sleep. So why don't you screw off, and try to improve it. It needs all the improvement it can get. Oh and stop staring at my boyfriend while you're at it. If you can't find a man, that's not my problem, don't try to steal mine." I glare, not liking her instantly. She's staring at Damon all lovey dovey. I don't care if I sound like some jealous bitch right now because I technically am.

"Aria!" Jenna scolds, shooting me a venomous look. Oh whatever.

I look back over to Andy and see she is still not gone. "Bye bye, news lady." I smirk, turning away and drowning my drink in front of me.

"That was hot. Jealously looks wonderful on you Arianna Gilbert." Damon grins.

"I'm always hot Damon Salvatore, jealously just adds to my beauty." To make my point, I flip my hair, giving him a seductive look. Damon laughs, rolling his eyes.

I feel my butt vibrating and know I'm not farting, so I'm guessing it's my phone. I pull my phone out, frowning at the fact that it is Stefan.

"Stefan?" I ask cautiously, nervous as to why he is calling me.

"We have a major problem." he states.

"What's wrong?" I look at Damon and see he's just as confused as I am.

"Tyler's werewolf buddies, took Caroline. They have her and they want to trade her for Tyler. If I don't give them Tyler, they're going to kill her."

----------------

I run my hand through my hair, having an outstanding urge to just start pulling it out. They have Caroline...they have my best friend.

"Why am I just finding out about this now?" Damon demands, pacing the bathroom. Yup, that's right, Damon and I are having a meeting in the bathroom. The girls I think.

"We thought that you-" Damon interrupts me.

"That I would kill him? That's what needs to happen." Damon insists, glaring at me.

"No, not Tyler. I don't care what you do to get Caroline back but leave Tyler out of it. Understand me?" I will not let Damon hurt Tyler. Tyler is very confused and hurt right now. He just needs some time...

"Why? He's a werwolf, I'm willing to kill him. It's a win win." Damon sighs, causing me to roll my eyes. I understand that Damon hates werewolves and so do I. I just don't hate Tyler, even though he hates me now...

"Damon please don't, too many people have died on me. I can't loose Tyler too." I plead, giving Damon my best puppy dog eyes.

"You need to stop doing that." Damon snaps.

"Doing what?" I question.

"You think I'll do whatever you ask because it's you that's asking. I don't bow down at your feet Aria." Damon glares, surprising me. Uh...excuse me?

"I'm not asking you to, Damon. I'm asking you to not kill my good friend. Is that so hard to do? I hope I'm not being to commanding for you." I exclaim, sarcasm lacing my voice.

"Yes!" Damon yells, right as the door flies open. Damon and I both turn around, glaring at John.

"Do you mind?" Damon sighs, a murderous look in his eyes.

"What's going on here?" he demands, his eyes darting between us.

"Nothing!" I snap, glaring at my Uncle/biological father. Yeah...that doesn't make much sense.

"It doesn't look like nothing." John argues, like he actually cares about me or something.

"Well, guess what John, trust works both ways. Get out." Damon growls, furious.

"Ugh, we don't have time for this shit guys! We need to get Caroline back." I insist, worried about my best friend. A bunch of werewolves have her, I highly doubt they're polite.

"We don't need to do anything. It's too dangerous for you to come. I'll take care of it." Damon turns around, patting John on the shoulder. "First Dad duty, ground your daughter."

"No! I'm coming with you." I argue, starting to follow Damon but John steps in front of me.

"I'm with Damon on this one." he says.

"Wonderful, glad to know you two are on the same page. Now let me by." I command, trying to step around him. It's not so easy in a small bathroom.

"Hey, listen. Just tell me what is going on." John states, and I actually see some sincerity in his eyes. I stop fighting him, and take a deep breath. I guess he deserves to know what is going on.

----------------

I need to find a way to get past John. He's freaking guarding the exit, and let me tell you, he makes one hell of a bouncer. He always catches me, no matter how sneaky I am. It's almost amazing.

I'm just worried about Damon, Caroline, and Stefan. If a werewolf bites one of them...they'll end up like Rose. No, no, don't think about that Aria.

"You're not leaving this restaurant." John sighs, stepping in front of me.

"Ugh, shouldn't you be off somewhere taking care of Elena?" I groan, wondering where Stefan locked her up. I highly doubt Elena would just let him leave to go fight some werewolves.

"No, I'm here taking care of you." Thanks for stating the obvious there John.

"I don't need you taking care of me, I'm perfectly safe." I snap, trying to walk past him but he steps in front of me once again. Argh!

"Are you talking about the deal you and Elena made with Elijah?" John questions with a disapproving tone. "You really think he's gonna keep his promise to you? Putting your faith in him was a dumb move."

"So are you saying I should put my faith in you? Because let me tell you something John, I trust Elijah a thousand times more than I trust you. Elijah hasn't completely screwed me over and put my boyfriend in a burning building to die." I growl, not forgetting the time he knocked me out and tried to kill Damon. I mean, who could ever forget that?

"I've made mistakes Aria, everybody does. But you and I, we're family." John states, making me even more pissed off. Can't he just go and protect Elena now?

"You don't get to use that word asshole. That word is off limits to you." I seethe.

"Alright...but it doesn't change the facts." John sighs, not looking upset at all. What is wrong with this guy? Doesn't he have any kind of human emotions?!

"You're right John, facts are facts. You may be my Father, but I will never be your daughter. You got that?" I demand, pushing away from him and heading towards the bar.

Stupid biological parent...

-----------------

I pace my room, excited to be out of the Grill but still worried about Damon and them. John let me leave because Damon texted him saying it was over but I'm still worried. What if Damon or Caroline were seriously injured? They all better be in perfect health when I see them.

"I'm sorry about earlier." John apologizes, standing at my door.

My head snaps to him, but instead of glaring I just sigh. "I don't want you here John, I don't know how much clearer I can be about that."

"I didn't come here to fight with you Aria." John states, taking a few steps into my room.

"Yeah I know you're here to protect Elena and I. Get in line." I glare.

"You might want this." John walks over to me, holding a charm bracelet in his hand. "It was your Mother's."

"Isobel?" I sigh, looking at the bracelet in disgust. I don't want anything of hers.

"No, your Mother, Miranda. I remember her wearing it when she was young. I found it in a box with some things your Dad left me. Here, it's yours now." he puts the bracelet in my hand, closing my hand around it. "Miranda and Greyson were your parents, Aria. And I know I'm nothing to you, you have no reason to believe me or trust me. I have done so many horrible things, but when you lost your parents, I lost my brother. My family. I lost my way, and I know I will probably never make things right with you. But I'm going to everything I can to protect you and this family."

I look at John shocked, never having heard him be so sincere. Is he telling the truth? "Why didn't you give this to Elena? I know you like her better than me. Most people do."

"I was going to." John admits truthfully, "But I think you need this more. You deserve it more." John smiles, before leaving the room. I just stand in place, not knowing what to think. I kind of want to believe that he is telling the truth.

I feel arms wrap around my waist, and I melt into them, knowing exactly who they belong too. "Do you believe him?" I whisper, knowing Damon heard our conversation.

"Would it ruin the moment if I said no?" Damon questions, making me smile slightly.

"Kind of." I turn around, so that I am facing him, and wrap my arms around his neck. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." he smiles back, actually seeming happy for once.

"That's good." I nod, and jump onto him, wrapping my legs around him. Damon laughs, holding my thighs so I won't fall on my ass. I grin, and bring my lips down to his.

Damon takes a few steps back, and lays me down on my bed, never breaking our kiss. Just as we're about to go further, my phone starts ringing. Damon groans, while I give him a sheepish smile.

"Hello?" I answer, not having looked at the Caller ID before I picked up.

"Aria, hey, you busy?" Stefan asks, and Damon frowns. I would too if Elena was calling Damon asking if he was busy.

"Why? You want to go on a date Stef?" I smirk, causing Damon to roll his eyes.

"No!" Stefan replies quickly. I laugh, shaking my head. "I was just wondering if you could spend the night at Caroline's with Bonnie and Elena."

"Bonnie? Sorry, no." I pause for a moment, "Since when are you Caroline's assistant? Do you get her coffee in the mornings too?" I tease.

"Put up with Bonnie for a night Aria, Caroline needs you. You're her best friend and she has been through a lot today." Stefan commands, actually being forceful for once. Damon raises his eyebrows, surprised at his brothers tone.

"Jeez, take a chill pill Stef. I never said I couldn't, I just said I didn't want to with Bonnie. Actually I just said, Bonnie? Nah. When should I be at Caroline's? I'm not busy right now, I'm just with your brother...in my room." I smirk, knowing Stefan hates to hear that stuff. Damon barks out a laugh, loving how I antagonize his brother.

"Just be at Caroline's soon." Stefan responds before hanging up.

"Another time then?" I grin, pushing Damon away, and jumping up.

Damon sighs, looking grumpy. "Great..."

---------------

"Promise you two will play nice, just for tonight. Caroline has already been through enough, she doesn't need you two fighting too." Elena scolds, giving Bonnie and I stern looks.

"If she promises, she's always the one starting it." Bonnie replies lamely, and I have to hold back my punch. She still infuriates me.

"Am not!" I whisper/yell back like a five year old girl.

"Come on guys, just call a truce." Elena sighs.

"Fine, we'll act like these few months have never happened. We'll go back to being...friends. Right Bon Bon?" I smirk, having not to flinch at the word friends.

"Fine." Bonnie smiles, and it surprises me that she actually seems happy. Did she miss me or something?

We hear Stefan tell Caroline that he brought back up and I emerge from my hiding position behind the house. I give Caroline a small smile, "Hey Care."

Caroline gives a small laugh/sob when she sees Bonnie and Elena come in after me. "We're gonna slumber it." Elena grins.

"We haven't done it in forever." Bonnie states sadly.

Caroline is half laughing, and half sobbing so we all do a big group hug. If feels good to be together with them again. It feels like the old days, before vampires and werewolves.

It actually feels relaxing for once.

-

-

-

-

-

Hey guys so I finally updated, hoped you guys enjoyed this chapter :)

I just want to clarify one thing with you guys. Damon will not get together with Andy yet, or even at all in this book. If you guys are pissed about this, I can always write them together for a little bit but I don't think anyone wants that. I sure as hell don't want that. No offence people who ship them together. I just never liked them in the show toghter either so...

Keep voting and commenting

Hope to update soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.2K 2.2K 47
Caitie Rose finally made it to the WWE. everything is going exactly as planned until she meets a Mr. Dean Ambrose. Then her whole world gets turned u...
4.5K 94 5
I'm bad at descriptions lol so yeah. I'll put trigger warnings when needed!!
98.3K 2.2K 18
[ ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ก๐™› ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š - ๐˜ฟ๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™  ๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข๐™–๐™ก๐™š ๐™Š๐˜พ ] ๐—ก๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐˜†, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
161K 2.9K 35
Mariana's life has taken a turn for the worse.. How is she supposed to be the strong one after her entire world was turned upside down.. How will she...