Darling | All16 | ✔

JadeQueen100 द्वारा

Sang Sorenson, the darling of the universe, is the sweetest, nicest person you will ever meet. Her parents ar... अधिक

A/N
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE

THIRTEEN

8.5K 486 84
JadeQueen100 द्वारा

Huge thank you to cute-nerdlings for helping me with this chapter!! 

Listen to this song for the chapter!

I hop on the couch while Luke chuckles and gets the movie started. I can't watch movies in the traditional sense, but I can listen to them and here the story that way.

Soon, the movie starts and Marc pulls me onto his lap. I lean against him and close my eyes to listen to the sounds.

When my favorite song, I Have a Dream, comes on, I squeal with excitement.

There is the sound of someone hitting someone, but it is soon drowned out by Raven and North reluctantly singing, "I'm malicious, mean and scary

My sneer could curdle dairy

And violence-wise, my hands are not the cleanest

But despite my evil look

And my temper, and my hook—"

"I've always yearned to be a concert pianist

Can'tcha see me on the stage performin' Mozart?

Ticklin' the ivories 'til they gleam?" Victor continues, his striking and smooth baritone taking over and overlapping the voice from the movie.

"Yep, I'd rather be called deadly

For my killer show-tune medley

Thank you!

'Cause way down deep inside

I've got a dream," Wil and Nathan sing together, flawlessly in key and synchronized.

"He's got a dream!

He's got a dream!" They call together, even Owen and Axel.

My mouth is hanging open as I listen to them sing, a huge smile on my face as I listen excitedly.

"See, I ain't as cruel and vicious as I seem!

Though I do like breaking femurs

You can count me with the dreamers

Like everybody else

I've got a dream!" Corey and Kota sing out. I giggle harder at the thought of Corey being cruel or vicious.

"I've got scars and lumps and bruises

Plus something here that oozes

And let's not even mention my complexion

But despite my extra toes

And my goiter, and my nose," Kevin sings smoothly.

Sean eagerly takes his part, singing with Silas, "I really want to make a love connection

Can't you see me with a special little lady

Rowin' in a rowboat down the stream?

Though I'm one disgusting blighter

I'm a lover, not a fighter

'Cause way down deep inside

I've got a dream

I've got a dream!"

"He's got a dream!" They all call.

"I've got a dream!" Marc calls.

"He's got a dream!" They sing again.

"And I know one day romance will reign supreme!

Though my face leaves people screaming

There's a child behind it, dreaming

Like everybody else

I've got a dream," Luke sings, causing North to snort.

Gabriel and Brandon take the next part.

"Tor would like to quit and be a florist

Gunther does interior design

Ulf is into mime

Attila's cupcakes are sublime

Bruiser knits

Killer sews

Fang does little puppet shows."

"And Vladimir collects ceramic unicorns!" Luke sings, and I am confident it is pointed towards North.

Owen and Axel take over Flynn's part and sing, "I have dreams, like you - no, really!

Just much less touchy-feely

They mainly happen somewhere warm and sunny

On an island that I own

Tanned and rested and alone

Surrounded by enormous piles of money."

Grinning widely, I sing, "I've got a dream!"

"She's got a dream!" They all sing back.

"I've got a dream!"

"She's got a dream!"

Knowing the song by heart, I call, "I just want to see the floating lanterns gleam!"

"Yeah!"

"And with every passing hour

I'm so glad I left my tower

Like all you lovely folks

I've got a dream!" I sing, my voice seamlessly blending with Rapunzel's.

"She's got a dream!

He's got a dream!

They've got a dream!

We've got a dream!

So our diff'rences ain't

Really that extreme!

We're one big team!

Call us brutal

Sick," They all sing, perfectly in synch.

"Sadistic," Raven grunts.

"And grotesquely optimistic!" Sean calls cheerily.

They sing together, "'Cause way down deep inside,

We've got a dream!"

Silas sings in his deep voice, "I've got a dream!"

"I've got a dream!" Gabriel calls, probably the best singer out of all of them.

They join him and continue, "I've got a dream!

I've got a dream!

I've got a dream!"

"I've got a dream!" I continue.

"Whoo whoo whoo whoo!"

"Yes, way down deep inside

I've got a dream!

Yeah!" We all sing together.

I squeal and burrow into Marc's chest a huge grin across my face.

Hands down, best day of my life.

Marc chuckles and drapes his arms around me.

"Sang!" Gabriel exclaims. "You have a great singing voice!"

My face turns bright red and I bury it in Marc's chest and reply, "You're even better Gabriel!"

Sitting up slightly, I ask, "Who's idea was it anyway?"

"Mine and Gabriel's," Luke admits with a cocky grin.

"Although, I did agree, thinking that it would be a good way for you to open up," Owen says.

"Thank you guys so much," I say, still smiling so widely it hurts my cheeks before burrowing back into Marc and enjoying the rest of the movie.

GABRIEL

I grin, looking at Sang who is cuddling with Marc. I don't feel jealous, though, oddly enough.

I'm so glad Luke and I thought of that and were able to convince the others. It didn't take much, just a few pointed looks, a couple pleading looks, and Luke whacking North on the back of his head.

Sang was beaming through the entire song and it made me feel proud, incredibly proud that I was able to put that look on her face. She looks so happy...

We aren't really watching the movie. Maybe it sounds creepy, but watching Sang is so much more interesting than watching a movie. Besides, we've all watched it with Jessica a ton of times. Whenever we come back to visit or to help out back here, someone always stays with Jessica, and Jessica really likes that movie.

I sit back in the chair, still grinning, as I think about all that Sang has done. No girl would ever be able to get us to do that. Except for Sang.

She doesn't even know it, but she has us all wrapped around her little finger.

We'd go through heaven and hell to make Sang happy and keep her safe.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

31.3K 2.3K 17
**COMPLETED** Sang Sorenson has finally found her pack. She has finally found a home. She is excited to be going to high school with the others but w...
269K 14.5K 34
Sang Sorensen has not had an easy life. In her almost sixteen years on this earth, she has spent more days than not locked away in the dark. Her nigh...
107K 5.4K 23
Fanfiction based on CL Stone's Ghost Bird Series. For years, The Academy boys have kept secrets from Sang Sorenson. First, there were the understanda...
Hidden Hearts Mila द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

353K 16.4K 46
*This is a fan fiction based off of C. L. Stone's Ghost Bird series. Sang Sorenson is a very perceptive girl, shy and quiet with many hidden abilitie...