FIVE

|SEAN| 

The door opens and a man in a suit greets us.

"Ahh... Come on in, boys," He directs us, pulling the massive door open for us to enter.

I step through the door and am not disappointed. The inside is as magnificent as the outside, and I can't help but be nervous. A celebrity living here her whole life with doting parents is bound to be spoiled. Very spoiled.

"My name is Abraham Collins. You may call me Mr. Collins," He informs us, his denim blue eyes scanning each of us.

"My name is Mr. Blackbourne," Owen greets him.

"Oh! Before we begin the introductions, I believe it would be best to have the Sorensons present," Abraham decides. "If you will take a seat, I will bring them down, now."

Abraham disappears and a minute later, footsteps sound as someone thunders down the stairs. Standing up quickly, I am the first one to see her. Her blonde hair is long and flutters behind her as she raced toward us. Oddly enough, she has a white sash tied around her head and covering her eyes, but I can still see the excitement scribbled on her face. I suppose the dash is see through since the girl is able to move with ease. She is small, smaller than expected and fills out her dress well. Milky skin tempts as her skirt bounces up with her steps down the stairs.

I don't know her name, but I know what her last name will be. She is the future Mrs.Green.

"Hello!" I call cheerfully. "Are you Sang?"

"Yup. And are you the Blackbourne team?" Sang answers.

Her voice is angelic, sweet and innocent. It is high pitched without being grating.

"Well, I am one of them, yes," I chuckle, kinda confused.

"My name is Mr.Blackbourne," Owen introduces himself. "And this is my team."

He stands and strides over her, offering his hand for her to shake. She gingerly takes it and shakes his hand, as if unsure of what to do.

"How many people are in your team?" Sang asks.

Owen and I exchange looks.

"Sixteen," Axel answers for us.

"Oh! That is a lot of people!" She giggles.

"Better watch those giggles," I warn, my lips curling upward. "Or I, your doctor, will have to administer the giggle cure."

"Sean!" Kota reprimands.

"What's the cure, Dr.Sean?" My Pookie questions, her innocence clear. "I've never heard of a cure for laughter, only that laughter is the best medicine, something that doesn't need to be cured."

"Nevermind that," Owen interrupts. His "perfect" features are as blank as ever, but I can tell that Owen is annoyed at the blatant lack of formality. "Where are the other Sorensons?"

"Oh, their coming in a minute," She says before adding, "They're coming now, actually."

"How do you know?" Luke asks curiously.

"I can hear their footsteps," Sang answers simply with a shrug.

I think we all try to hear them then. I don't hear the slightest noise. Even North, who has incredible hearing, shakes his head.

Sure enough, a couple gracefully descends down the grand staircase. The woman has short blonde hair that is lighter than Sang's and cut into a sleek bob. Her nervous green eyes are as green as grass and her skin is golden. Both her and the man I am guessing is her husband are tall, making me curious about where Sang got her short height from. The man has gleaming blue eyes that shine with intelligence and gelled brown hair. He is smiling a brilliant smile, but his eyes are filled with worry, presumably for his daughter. From what I have heard, they are one of the few celebrity couples that is not in a polyamorous relationship, something that is a bit of a status symbol.

"Mr. and Mrs.Sorenson?" Owen calls. We are all used to Owen taking charge and taking the lead in situations like this.

"Correct," Mr. Sorenson says, the pair drawing near and standing protectively next to Sang.

"Please, call us Eliza and Richard," Eliza says warmly.

"Very well, Mrs.Eliza," Owen obliges. "May we sit?"

"I don't think that is necessary," Richard says, surprising us. "You already know of the situation. Sang needs to leave as soon as possible. I don't care where you take her or how you get her there, as long as she is safe and hidden away from everyone. No harm will come to my daughter."

His voice is strong and he holds each of our gazes before nodding. "Mr.Collins!" He calls. "Please bring Sang's bags out."

"Oh no," Gabriel interrupts. "That won't be necessary; I already plan on buying her everything she needs."

Richard nods, somewhat reluctantly. "Alright. Keep track of expenses and they will all be covered."

Gabriel hesitates but agrees, seeing the look on Richard's face.

"Am I leaving now?" Sang asks, her voice pitched higher from nerves.

"Yes, darling," Eliza cooes. "As soon as the situation is taken care of, you will return."

Her father turns to her and grips her shoulders.

"I know this is hard, but I am certain that it is for the best. You will return an even better person and you will only be sharpened by this experience, not broken."

"Goodbye," Sang whispers.

Corey takes her hand and gently pulls her to the door as we all file out of the room and into the vans.

I don't know what the situation is, but I will do all that I can to keep this bird safe. Even though I only just met her, I cannot help but feel the need to protect her.