THIRTY-THREE

Last chapter! Thank you all so much for reading!

Jade 

There was darkness

There was darkness.

And then there was light.

Cringing, I immediately close my eyes, my heart racing. Stunned, I gasp and start breathing heavily. Panic courses through me as my heart pounds loudly in my ears.

"Sang!" A familiar voice exclaims.

"Wil?" I question, opening my eyes on instinct.

And for the first time in my entire life, I am able to look at someone. I see Wil's tousled hair, his glasses, the concern written on his face.

"C-Can you see me?" He breathes, stunned.

I can't reply, I am so shocked. Wordlessly, I nod.

"What happened?" I manage to choke out.

"Kayli kidnapped you and together you guys brought down the world's biggest crime ring in the world. But you got hurt in the process. You were knocked out and have been in a coma in this since then," Wil explains, a strange expression on his face.

My head starts to throb, the pounding sensation I woke up with increasing.

"How long was I asleep?" I ask nervously.

"Three years," Wil says solemnly.

"Wh-What?" I stutter, my eyes wide.

Wil laughs, "Relax, Sang. I'm joking. You've been asleep for about a week."

With a groan, I flop my head back and close my eyes.

"You're a meanie," I mumble.

"Oy! I thought that was my name!" Gabriel exclaims, bursting into hospital room.

All the boys are here, pushing into the room ahead of the nurses. My heart seems to swell and tears well up in my eyes as I look at them for the first time.

My goodness... If I had known they were this gorgeous, I'd probably have been blushing even more. Thank goodness I'm—I was blind.

My cheeks burn at the ridiculous thought and I avert my gaze.

The boys spill into the room and crowd my bed, surrounding me.

"It's been three year—" Luke begins to fake sob dramatically before I cut him off. "Nice try, Luke. Wil already did that whole act. I didn't know we had the same hair color though. Interesting."

It's true. When I look down, I can see that my hair is a light color that almost matches his. When I look back up, they are all staring at me slack-jawed.

"How often do you guys stare at me like that?" I question with my brows drawn together.

"You can see, Sang?" Owen questions.