STEP - 1 REVENGE TANU ✔

By abhigya-fan500

This story is about ABHI ,who is repenting to be with his daughter. He is going to begin with Tanu. . . . I... More

INTRODUCTION & CAST.
PROLOGUE
PART - 1
PART - 2
PART - 3 A
PART - 4
PART - 5
PART - 6
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PART - 7
PART - 8
PART - 9
PART 10 - A
PART 10 - B
EPILOGUE

PART - 3 B

984 85 18
By abhigya-fan500

Hey all , sorry for yesterday.
Wanna know what they talk about .
.
.
.
Let's go ...
   FLASH BACK STARTS

10 DAYS BACK:
Abhi is sitting in his car, outside King's mansion waiting for everyone to leave.
"I have known about Kiara and King. It's time we talk about this . I never heard her version of incident. I never knew the truth about it."
He debated with himself.

After a long while, he knocked on the front door, and was greeted with the face that light up his life since it entered.
He smiled and said in one breath.
" good morning , I came to talk to you."
Pragya replied.
"Morning to you too , if you haven't said  anything I would have thought you came for morning coffee."

"That too, how can I start without that."
Abhi reacted as he got in the house and closed the door behind him.

Abhi sat on the couch facing the kitchen, as he hunted for right words to raise the topic in his head.
Pragya came back with two mugs and sat beside him.

After staring at each other in silence for a while, Abhi held her hand and started.
" I don't know how to say this, so I am just gonna say it."

Pragya studies him ; Clammy hands, short breaths, sweat beads on forehead, a popped vein on temple and downcast eyes.
 " He wants to talk about Past."  her mind alerted.
She knew he is gathering courage, so she remained quite and waited for him to talk.

He took a deep breath and spoke again.
"I know this is something we should have talked about earlier.
I should have let you speak,
I should have listened to you but ... "
He looked up tears pooled up in his eyes, and added with a sniff.
" I want to know what happened, who called you,
What did they say? Did they blackmail you, how does granny end up in the factory?
Did someone call her too??
And mentally vowed to himself.
"he will not loose his cool And listen to her patiently"

Pragya was gaping at him through wet eyes, lost in her own thoughts.
"He really wants to know,
I knew this day will come but even thinking back to it hurts me ,how will you endure it ?"

"Pragya?" Said Abhi shaking her out of neverland.

"Are you sure.. you want to pick on that wound?"
She asked getting back in her senses.

"I have to,
we have to,
without it how will we know how much treatment is required to heal it. I know it's crippling both of us."
He said with a sad smile.

Pragya gripped his hand and narrated as tears overflowed.

"After you left that day, some unknown number called saying semonika knows you are going out of town and that she is planning something big to kill you. I ignored it first ,then I got scared and thought to check it out .
I told Gran ma about where I am going and about the call; but I told her not to worry as I will be taking police with me. I went to Purab's inspector friend and informed him about everything. He agreed with me that we should go to the factory,when we reach there....."

She paused and stammered
"That .. That semonika has shot granma.
She was in my arms when she breathed her last
( sobs violently staring down at her hands)
I told her to wake up
I told her he can't live without you.
Please get up ..."
Saying that she broke down.

Abhi wanted to say something
He wanted to yell at her for being herself.
Her innocence got his Granny killed.
But he got silenced by her words that were screaming at him.
"I will go to any extent to save you from harm, even if it costs me my life . I was just trying to protect you like I always do, can't you see?"

He felt like the most helpless person and pulled her into a bone crushing hug
& she cried her heart out in his embrace.

"Semonika didn't want to kill me, she planned to murder you . Granma sensed it, so she reached their first, keeping her busy to buy you time to reach their with the police and get her arrested."
Articulated Abhi wiping his eyes after they parted.

"What?"   Pragya gleamed at him confused.

Abhi sniffed.
" if she wanted to kill me, why would she inform you knowing that you will do anything to save me."
he said raising his brows.

"But the unknown number said that he is tired of her and her plans to kill you. he needs my help to stop her and get her arrested."
Pragya replied innocently.

Abhi inquired with a painful smile.
"and how do you think the unknown number get your phone number?"

That's when the realization dawned on her and her pupils dilated.

He cupped her face from both hands, looked into her eyes and explained.
"Semonika made his guy to call and say all that ,she knew you would come at once without even confirming with me. she set out to finish the only hindrance in achieving her goal that is you,
My sweet innocent and very adamant wife."
Kissed her on forehead and rested his forehead against hers.

"But granma ? I did  called you and Purab ,neither of you picked up . I  panicked.."
Said a startled Pragya,as she just realized semonika's plan.

"We were at airport , our phones must be out of network zone .
Granma she saw all of it , that's why she went their to protect her beloved daughter."
He replied smiling through glistening eyes.

She hugged him again as she remembered the  last words.

"You  saved my Abhi so many times and I saved you today."

They both wailed and squeezed each other a little harder as they mourned the one they loved the most.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Abhi got out from his bed, frantically started searching for Pragya's old cell number.
His heart pounded like mad as his brain shouted at him
HOW ?
How does she know I was about to leave ?
How does she knew when to call ?

He found their marriage certificate. He gathered his things ,locked his room and house.
He got a cab and went to meet someone to share his doubts with.
        ✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

At a Mumbai Police station:

Inspector Veer Pratab is exiting the station after a busy day. Despite exhausted, he didn't failed to notice a silhouette near his jeep, a very familiar one as he recalled.
"Abhi?" He guessed surprise evident in his tone

"You recognized me then."
Said Abhi in a fake glee & then scrunched his face
"I was trying to scare you"
He added maintaining his calm.

They both hugged each other. After parting Veer enquired
"So you are shifting back here , has Purab came with you ?"

Abhi shook his head in denial and said.
"Purab is not here. Only me . I have to take care of a few stuff before we shift back"
He added.
"I need your help." 

"Sure ,anything for you brother."
Responded the inspector with enthusiasm.

Abhi pulled out his marriage certificate and pointed to Pragya's cell number.
" I want to know the call log of this phone number specifically the last unknown number & when did it called."
He said.

Inspector glanced at it and then interrogated.
" this is your wife's number . why do you want the call log ? What is it about? "

Sounding grave but sad Abhi replied.
" you remember my granma right . you know she was killed..."

Veer opened his mouth to interrupt him but was stopped by him.

"I know you arrested semonika, and there was no one else.
Just hear me out please
I doubt this number helped semonika, he is also part of it.
He called my wife made her believe I was in danger so she would come and they could kill her but instead..."
His voice trailed off & he looked the other way hiding his overflowing tears.

Veer patted him on the shoulder and said with all sincerity.

"I understand , the number is 7 years old, it may take a little time. But we will definitely check that out .
Let's go inside."

He ordered one of the constables to get the call records while they both waited in his cabin.
After a little catching up and late evening tea , the constable came back with the call log.
They both checked

"But  how??" stammered an astounded Abhi.
"That's why Pragya couldn't contact me to confirm , how does he know exactly when to call ?"
He contemplated.

"That he will answer for sure."
Snarled Veer.

Abhi smiled at him weakly and bid him goodbye.
They exchanged their contacts to stay in touch.

Abhi was lost in deep thoughts as he wandered out of the station.

"2 hours later , I would have been boarding the plane, that's why she couldn't reach me . how does he know to call her then. It's like...
IT'S LIKE SOMEONE TOLD HER  , I HAD LEFT .
BUT WHO WOULD WANT TO KILL HER ?"

Sweat beaded on his  forehead and his eyes widened; as he tried to get hold of someone .
& he muttered with seething anger.

"TANU"

THE END ...
.
.
.
...
Too long? Too boring ??
Too cheesy ??? Do you like the progress so far

Let me know.
.
.
.
.
Vote  if you feel it's worthy
.
.Thank you all.
Merci .. Gracias .. Shukriya ...Dhanevat.
.
See you all with the next update 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 2.2K 25
Abhi & Pragya was not able to be together for the past 6 births... How they gonna unite in their last birth? Is the story line... According to Bible...
21.6K 1.7K 15
What would you do , if you one day walked into your office and found the dead love of your life sitting there and totally ignorant ? Seven years ago...
2.3K 161 2
Its a take from current track after kiara's missing......only two shots with happy ending....to know further peep into it......
8.1K 551 33
2-year leap - Abhigya This is the story that could have been the 2-year leap that would have really given Pragya the upper hand as it was her time to...