Road To Jannah

By Umm_Hurairah

Rabbi shrahli sadri. wayassirli amri. wahlul uqdatam millisani. yafqahu qawli. [surah Taha]. Sometimes love... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Epilogue

Chapter 7

2.1K 244 22
By Umm_Hurairah

"The most beautiful bond between two people is their common love for God."

_______

"Shaikh Abdur-Rahman As Sa'idi stated that the Prophet Mohammad (peace and blessings be upon him) ordered us to trim our mustaches and grow our beards. He also informed us that to trim it (facial hair) is from the Majus and the polytheists. He warned his nation from following that misguided custom. So, truly it is strange that we see someone who believes in Allah and his messenger, yet is stingy in following the example of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him), the companions and the Tabi'een (successors of the companions). Allah has honored men with beards and has made their beauty and character apparent in it, so woe to the one who shaves it, for he has disobeyed his Lord openly. Do all of these that shave their beards think that they have achieved handsome appearance? Surely, they have not, since it shames the face of a man and takes away its nobility. Following the misguided example of others often makes evil things seem comely. Did the people of knowledge not say that if anyone attacked another by shaving his beard and that if it did not ever grow again, then upon the attacker us the responsibility of paying full blood money? This illustrates the honor and good that Allah (the Exalted) has placed in men who keep beards. In parallel to the previous example, then imagine the state of one who assaults his own honor and dignity by removing his own beard."

Abdullah was Intently engrossed in listening to the Jumu'ah khutba as he raked his hand through the wet beard which was still damp with the wudu he did hurriedly. Ahmish had left earlier for the Salah and Abdullah was out for some purposes and was assigned the job to take little Ibrahim with him. The children should be encouraged to offer their Salah in masjid from a very early age and should never be stopped if they step ahead themselves to follow the practices of Islam. Abdullah had missed the opportunity to be among those people who stood on the first row of the congregation and he was quite upset with his bad timing.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari (615) and Muslim (437) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), according to which the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "If the people knew what (reward) there is in the call and the first row, and there was no other way to settle the matter than drawing lots, they would draw lots for it."

Abdullah gazed at the little one sitting beside him and saw him scratching his over his chin, probably trying to make out exactly why he doesn't have hairs on his chin just like others. A little smile escaped Abdullah's lips when he witnessed Ibrahim with a confused look after a brief khutbah on beard.

"What are you thinking champ?" Abdullah asked with a mused smile and Ibrahim looked up to him, still puzzled.

"Why do I not have hairs on my face?" he said intriguingly while keenly observing the hairs on Abdullah's face.

"It's because you aren't eligible to marry yet." Abdullah answered in amusement and before Ibrahim could further solve his The-Beard-Puzzle someone interrupted them with a Salam and further questioned if Abdullah is married yet because he had one. Abdullah's mind drifted back to the memories which brought nothing but sorrow. He quickly regained his composure although it could all seen throughout his face.

"All okay bro." someone interrupted before placing a hand on his shoulder and before he could recognize him, the guy introduced himself. "Rehan, your school friend."

"Long time." Abdullah said with a surprised look as he raised his hand to shake it with Rehan. All the memories with Rehan flushed in front of Abdullah as he raked his mind through the memories of the school. Those were the days that every individual would like to relive and if one was given the opportunity to join back school, no wonder if their answer would be yes except in case of failure. No one would of course fail just to join back school.

"Actually after school I went to abroad for further studies. And now that I am here thought to meet you up. Remember how we three used to come to this masjid?"

"Yeah and how we used to race home after the Salah and I always use to come first." Abdullah said in amusement as he thoroughly remembered his childhood days from the past.

"But ammi doesn't have hairs on face and she is married to abbu." Ibrahim spoke as he was still solving the puzzle of beard which made Abdullah and Rehan giggle.

Abdullah asked Rehan to join them for lunch but he refused by saying that he'll visit him sometimes later. Rehan had asked him to save his mobile number but to his dismay he doesn't carry mobile at masjid as it's a source of disturbance to others and also to our own selves. But alhamdulillah Rehan had his mobile with him to save Abdullah's number. The two friends had met after a long time and promised to meet later when they are free, to enjoy the memories of their past experiences which were made together. After reaching home, Abdullah got a message from Rehan and the again the two long lost friends were in contact with each other. As Abdullah pushed down the notification bar, he came across many messages on whatsapp and he first tapped on the message bar of his sister who seemed quite busy from the past week, most probably syncing in the new surrounding of the different city.

Ayesha - "Sorry bro, couldn't reply because I was busy with unpacking and adjusting as my hub throws a lot of tantrums, even more than the kids ×("

A small smile crept at the corner of his lips as he observed how she gestured him.
HUB - It pretty seems like a short form of husband in English but it actually means love in Arabic.

Abdullah - " Come on appi, I am sure you throw more tantrums than him ×P"

Ayesha- "Huh and you? More than me. I don't know how your wife would handle you ×P"

After ayesha had tapped the send button, there was silence for a few minutes from either sides as both their memories landed on same the boat which was drowned and never to be found.

Ayesha-" How's everyone at home?"

Abdullah -" Everyone is good Alhamdulillah, today the Jumu'ah khutbah was on the topic beard and our little Ibrahim has been thinking like maniac as to why does he not have a beard. ×D"

Ayesha laughed at the innocence of her little nephew and while she was engrossed in talking to her brother, she had seventy four messages in a row of her hub. She gasped at the number and quickly tapped on the text bar of Ahmad as he added one more text making it seventy five, only to realize that it was Ahmad playing with either emoji's or full stops in the text room. She scrolled up to see if there were some meaningful text to read and as there were some, she decided to read from the start.

Ahmad- "Yeah we'll probably do that."

"Listen, don't cook the dinner today. I am planning to have today's dinner outside so be ready by seven and don't exceed the limit please Miss Lazy."

"Hello"

"My wife is online but ain't replying me."

"Oh my God, I should rather have done a course of spying instead of doctor."

"Suspicious."

"Knock Knock."

"You don't text anymore, you don't text anymore, like you used to do."

"Are you angry, grab a snicker."

"My wife is my wife, none of yours."

"Hallo friends, wife le lo."

"Can't keep calm coz my wife isn't acting like my wife."

"Life's good when you get early messages."

"You just don't marry a wife, you earn her."

"Reply, because I am worth it."

"Wiffeeyyyyy, pehle istemal kare fir vishwas kare. (first use then trust)

" I am just going to keep adding more wives."

" Marriage crush saga, the game version of all problems."

" My wife's text, the happiest thing on earth."

" I've to tell you something."

"It's over now."

"I mean work is calling, KitKat break is over."

"Huh."

Ayesha had a hearty laugh while reading his texts full of tantrums while sitting on the grass of the garden. She liked walking or sitting on grass which gave her a pleasant feeling. Although this house was smaller than the one they had earlier, she was content with the features of it, at least they had a place to hide themselves from the dangers that other poor people face who doesn't have a roof to take refuge. The house had a small open garden and the neighbour's garden was attached with a small wall in between.

As Mariam and Khadija played with a ball in the garden, Ayesha looked up at them and saw a girl from the neighbor looking at them joyfully. The girl looked to be in mid twenties but her age couldn't be depicted exactly as her face was covered with a piece of scarf which was tangled around. It seems like she was probably going somewhere but stopped to look at the little kids. After enjoying looking at them, she called Khadija near the wall that was dividing the garden into two parts and offered her two chocolates, one of which was most probably for Mariam. Little Khadija jumped to catch the chocolate from the girls hand but after trying several times eventually failed which made the girl giggle as she was playing with little Khadija. Mariam came running with the ball to get the chocolate and raised her hand to ask for the chocolate.

Ayesha's mind drifted back to the memories of the childhood when her mother use to warn her against accepting any eat able items from a stranger. She used to tell her that they would most probably give her drugs through it and kidnap her when she is unconscious. Whenever strangers would offer her something she would resist the urge to take those things from them although she badly wanted them. She thought to make her children aware too from the dangers of this world because they are too innocent to judge a person but for now her neighbour looked decent and so she let them be. After taking rounds of her past, Ayesha looked up to see that the neighbour had already left while the two kids ate from their respective chocolates.

After thinking and dancing her thumbs in the air while holding the mobile, Ayesha typed some epic messages for Ahmad.

Ayesha- "Wife Hai to life Hai."

"Patience is the secret of our marriage."

"Patience, the idea can change your life."

"Men will be men."

"Ahmad, the incomplete man."

"Lifebuoy kills 99% of germs but it couldn't kill my buoy Ahmad."

"A husband's tantrum is forever."

"Nothin' says lovin' like my hub burning from late text."

She smiled while tapping the send button and before keeping her phone aside to play along with the kids, she quickly typed an answer of the new question in the group which had announced a new Queen who was @iislamia. Mabrook.

The answer of last question is 'nineteen.'

And We have set none but angels as guardians of the Fire, and We have fixed their number (19) only as a trial for the disbelievers, in order that the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) may arrive at a certainty [that this Quran is the truth as it agrees with their Books i.e. their number (19) is written in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] and the believers may increase in Faith (as this Quran is the truth) and that no doubts may be left for the people of the Scripture and the believers, and that those in whose hearts is a disease (of hypocrisy) and the disbelievers may say: "What Allah intends by this (curious) example?" Thus Allah leads astray whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And none can know the hosts of your Lord but He. And this (Hell) is nothing else than a (warning) reminder to mankind. [Quran 74:31].

"Whoever does ghusl on Friday and goes to prayer in the first hour then what is the like of that which he has sacrificed?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.8K 52
Yes, it was stupid of me to accept his hand in marriage. And yes, he still loves her so so much and maybe he always will. Will I ever be enough for...
281K 20.9K 64
COMPLETED ✔️✔️ Excerpt. *** "I won't bite. . .yet. . .I promise" He said with a teasing smirk. Walking in the rain didn't sound like a bad idea. Na...
404K 15.1K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
102K 5.6K 32
AND WE CREATED YOU IN PAIRS (78:8) UNDER EDITING Note: IF YOU SEE ANY MISTAKE/ERROR PLEASE NOTIFY ME IN THE COMMENTS Thanks😘 _______________________...