Possessive Much ?

By Ihateschool52303

( EDITING!) He pushed me against the gym lockers and man did he look different. Not scary but...... Posses... More

Authors Note
Faster then you can say Dolan
Holy Moly!
In the tree
Beautiful
Kill Me Now
A magician never tells
Lets go have some fun
Be nice
Cousins?!
Can I get a Kiss too?
Get out!
Im sorry
Grandma Rosie
How can you leave a kid!?
The only time I would see you on your knees
Friends?
You got it babe
Woah!
I cant believe you got me wet
Bad Ass!
A date?
Wheres my Doughnut?
Whos the girl?
I could do better
I dont want to go with you
Yes Ma'm
Mia?!
Party?!
The kiss
Finally
Admit it
Happy?
Hey Princess
Thank you!
Enlighten me
Sugar plum
Cardi Is my bitch
Thank the Will
Dance with me
Morning breath
Im ready
Do you think this bra matches my eyes?
See you then
Promise?
I will be back before you know it.
He is stealing my girlfriend
THANK YOU!
LILY!
Tears
I need you
Queen
Believe that
Better Man
Second Book?!
EPILOGUE!
Second book!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2020

I have to do this.

80.8K 2.6K 559
By Ihateschool52303

Hunters POV

Can we talk.

Princess- Um sure when?

Me- I will be there in 10

Princess- Okay.

I was going to tell her. This may be the last time that I get to talk to her but she deserves to know the truth. I kept this secret in way to long and the truth shall come out.

" Mom I'm going out!"

She came from the living room where her and Cole were watching tv.

" Are you going to tell her?"

My mom knew that I didn't tell Lily and she even threaten to tell her if I didn't.

I rubbed my neck, " Yea."

She hugged me, " Honey you got this, if she really loves you she will stick by you. You may get a few curse words and tears but she will come around."

I shook my head hoping she was right, " Yea."

She let me go and walked back to the living room with Cole.

++++++++++++

I pulled up to Lily's house and texted her to come out. I was going to take her to the park she seems to like that place and hopefully it will be a little bit easier.

Ha you wish!

She came out wearing shorts and a tank top with her hair into a ponytail. Beautiful.

I hurried and got out so I can open her door.

" Hi."

She smiled but it was like she could sense something was wrong, " Hey."

I kissed her on her cheek and pulled out her driveway.

" Where are we going?"

" Going somewhere where we can be a kid again."

She chuckled, " The park."

" Yes ma'm"

++++++++++++++

Lily's POV

Bad boy- Can we talk.

Me - Um sure when?

Bad boy- I will there in 10

Me- Okay.

He wanted to talk? Couldn't he just call me? I don't want to start thinking bad but usually when Hunter wants to talk , he would just call but this was a different can we talk?

I put on some shorts and a tank top not really caring how I looked because it was late and I was kind of tired.

I sat on my bed preparing for the worst scenarios.

" I want to break up."

" I cheated on you."

No! Hunter loves me way to much to do any of what I'm thinking. Right?

I got a notification which was Hunter saying he was outside. Everyone was in there room since it was pretty late so I just went downstairs and walked out. Once he saw me he got out the car to open my door.

" Hi."

Hi? No princess? I need to stop nothing bad is going to happen.

" Hey."

He kissed my cheek and I got in and he did the same.  He pulled out of my driveway and start driving.

" Where are we going?"

" Going somewhere where we can be a kid again."

Oh! I knew exactly where he was talking about.

" The park."

" Yes Ma'm

+++++++++++++

We arrived at the park and I immediately got out and ran to the swings. I sat one and start swinging. Hunter stood next to the car and I can tell he was taking pictures because the light kept flashing.

" Come on!"

He start walking towards the swing next to me and got on.

" Want to see who can go the highest first?"

I shrugged, " Sure."

I start pushing my legs more than I usually do because Hunter wasn't going to win. Of course his legs were longer than mines so he had an advantage.

" Your not going to beat me!"

He laughed and went even higher.

I stopped because he  already won, "I hate you."

I hopped off and sat on a bench. We needed to talk about whatever he wanted to talk about.

He got off also but his face looked scared.

He sat next to me and grabbed my hands.

" So I have something to tell you which you know because I texted you to tell can we talk."

I nodded, " Okay what is it?"

He looked at the ground, " I joined something."

A gang!

" A gang! How could you be so stupid?! You could get yourself killed? Why would you want to do that?!"

He put his hand over my mouth, " I didn't join a gang."

I nodded but now I was definitely curious.

" So what did you join?"

" Please don't be mad, this is something I have to do for myself and I never want to hurt you."

I was getting annoyed, " just tell me?"

" I joined the army."

What?

I was speechless, can we take the gang please?

The " what?" that came out my mouth was barely a whisper and I'm surprised he even heard it.

" I joined the army."

" I heard you dumbass!"

" I'm sorry."

" How long has it been since you joined?"

" 6 months."

My eyes began to water up. He had joined the army six months ago. I was pissed! No I was beyond pissed but I was hurt the most that he would keep this from me.

" You knew for six months and you are just now telling me-."

" Lily."

I put my hand up, " I'm not finished! Six months Hunter! Half a year?! How could you? What about us?! What about your family?!"

I had to stop and calm down because my eyes were so watery that I couldn't even see him.

I felt his hand coming to my face to wipe my tears and I pushed his hand away.

" Princess."

" Oh don't you princess me! Six months. Six months. Why the army?! What if something happens to you? What if you get..... killed. How am I going to live with that Hunter! You didn't think about my feelings and I'm sorry if that makes me seem selfish but we are a team and you did this without me and for six fucking months!"

He looked down not even making eye contact with me.

" I'm sorry but I can't stand here and watch you let yourself get hurt or possibly killed. Just answer me this. Why?"

He sat down, " I want to make a difference in the world. I want to help it. I'm doing this for me. Please just understand."

His eyes start getting watery and a tear slid down his cheek, " I never wanted to hurt you. You mean the world to me but I have to do this."

I shook my head, " Hunter you can help the world in a different way. I'm sorry I can't do this. I think we should..."

" No! I don't care what happens but we aren't breaking up."

" How can I go to sleep at night knowing that you may not be okay? How can I go to sleep at night knowing that you may be dead already? I don't want to think about the negative shit but this is real Hunter! I love you too much and as a person that loves you I know that you shouldn't do this but you know what I'm not your mom so if you want to join the fucking army go ahead!"

I walked off and went to the car. I didn't want to breakdown in here knowing he was right there. My heart just broke into a million pieces and I felt like I was drowning and I was never going to come back up for air. He got in the car.

" My house please."

+++++++++++++

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭☹️☹️ it happened!

God I don't know what to do! I feel Lily and I also feel Hunter.

Well vote or don't ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2M 424K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
107K 1.8K 26
"You dropped this." I heard a husky voice say. I turned around to look at what I dropped and realized it was my schedule. I gasped. Damn, I would hav...
51K 1.9K 32
He once told me no one knows the real him.I didn't think he meant it, and not in a good way. He is a straight A student, and everyone knows it, not t...
787 45 12
I could hear her footsteps running behind me; so I intentionally made long steps. When I stopped and turned around she bumped into my chest and about...