Welcome To my Life

By danii-rose

This is a story about Scarlett or Scar Paul. She is Logan and Jake's little sister. She lives back home in Oh... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
the end
book 2?

Chapter 21

41 0 0
By danii-rose

Stella dragged me and Hazel over to the bar and got us drinks. I didn't care what it was, I grab the cup and downed it. The girls do the same. We just want to have fun to night and forget about what has happen for a little bit. We all walked to the dance floor and started to dance. We all got sprated. I kept dancing and dinking. I lost count of how many dinks I have had.
The next morning
I wake up with a head ack. I slowly open my eyes and look around. I see that I'm not in my room. I look to my right and I see a dude. My eyes open wide and and I get out of the bed with out waking him up and get my clothes on. I go to the door and walk out but be for I do i get a good look at him. I gasp and hurry out the door. I run out of the house and go to my car. I got and and drive home.
I get home and get in aan run to my room and go to my bathroom and turn on my shower. I strip out of my clothes and get in the hot water. I let the water fall over my body. I grab my shampoo and wash my hair. I wash my hair than wash my body really good. I cant believe I had sex with him. I shake my head and turn off the water and get out. I wrap a towel around me and go to my closet. I grab leggings, a maverik shirt and get dress.
I set on my bed and get out my phone. I text Stella and Hazel that I had something that I had to tell them. I get on Instagram and look through it. I get a text back saying they will be over soon. I sigh and lay back. I close my eyes for a few minutes. I reopen them and see the the girls sitting on my bed.
"So what did you want to tell us." Stella said.
"Well last night I had to much to drink and this morning I woke up not in my room." I say. Hazel eyes open wide.
"You got some last night. Lucky."
"No not lucky. I don't remember anything about it. I didn't know who it was till in was out the door."
"Who was it?"
"It was... Jonah."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for a short chapter and sorry for not posting for a month. I have been busy. I hope you like it. Drama is on it way. Vote and comment please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

583 29 6
It's been two years since Abbi first went to LA. She once again finds herself returning to the beloved city where her best friend Jake Paul lives, ex...
27K 483 27
👏JALISSA Story Leading off From Story 1 - Love Yourself!👏 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~ This story is based off of my otp! ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•...
2.3M 41K 61
Football players are assholes. I know; I'm related to their king. My older, and annoyingly overprotective, brother Jake is the star quarterback at Sa...
44.5K 788 38
Table of contents. Coming to school, being bullied, called as a nerd and hated by your own bestfriend. Is the worse thing that will happen to you. A...