Poisonous Blood | Jenlisa

Por MsHaxe

"You know, your skin is unusually cold." "Well, I guess I just need you to warm me up." Please don't be my p... Más

Foreword
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
AN ATOMIC BOMB!!
Fangirl Post
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Just for laugh
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Help!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
End. 끝. Nada
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Untitled
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
An Excerpt
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
DEAD
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
'Almost'
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Notice
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
2 Years
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Notice😊
Announcement!
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Schedule
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (Supposedly)
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
a small gift
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
A funeral
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
a little rant
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
712178
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
#ACTRESSJISOOISCOMING
Chapter 125
lilifilm: jenlisa date?
OHMYGOD😱😱
look into my life for a second
Chapter 126
THE REBIRTH OF DOLPHIN SQUEALS
is she...?
Chapter 127
pick a cover
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Epilogue
🎉🎉🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🎉🎉
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Special Chapter 3
Special Chapter 4

An Understatement

8.3K 173 4
Por MsHaxe

To say I'm the proudest for BlackPink's success is a huge understatement and I wish I was there to see them giving their all for today's concert.

Their solo performances are so impressive. Jennie showed how talented she is with her solo performance singing I can't take my eyes of you. I clearly see their effort in making us blink happy. She never fails to surprise and amaze us with the new things she does. Her voice is really awesome and she really established that she is a multi-talented artist who can sing, rap and dance. She excels in all areas and I'm very proud to be called a blink because of her.

Lisa's performance was really breathtaking. She finally showcased her bottled up dancing skills in front of everyone to see (though I only saw it on a live stream, haha). Even though the three songs were of different genres, she really nailed each one of them and showed us that she can't be messed with in terms of her line of expertise. A living legend and I'm very proud to be called a blink because of her.

Jisoo's performance? Wow! All haters could go choke on their nasty comments about her 'bringing the group down.' You can all go down to hell for tarnishing her reputation. She has a very impressive voice and you could feel the emotions from the song. She conveyed the message of the song flawlessly and I admire her for having such a strong personality. I know nothing can bring the group down because they have someone like Jisoo who has a very beautiful mind and perfectly capable of toughening up the girls in times of hardships. She's really one of a kind and I'm very proud to be called a blink because of her.

Rosé finally played the electric guitar for us, yey! Haha. I saw some news on social media stating that the songs she covered were trending in Korea. Just how much can this group influence the country and the whole world?! Her voice is really unique and I've really admired her playing the guitar with that loose over-sized shirt on. Just like her, I almost cried because I could really feel the song and the silence added to it. Her cover of Taeyang's Eyes, Nose, Lips is so perfect and I'm very proud to be called a blink because of her.

My heart was exploding with love for them and even though I only watched the live stream, the feelings were there and what more if I see them up close? I would die but at least I'm at my happiest moment!

Their outfits are really breathtaking and suits them really well but nothing can beat those over-sized shirts like man! Are they trying to kill me for good? Can they get any hotter with those shirts?! 

Well, this rant will come to an end now because I'll still rummage though those tweets and posts about he concert but if you want to watch the videos of their concert. Go to twitter and search @lot_a_chaeyoon. She was the one who put it on live and if you want to die happy, go to @lini.blackpink and find the up close dance of Lisa for Faded by Tink. But I'm warning you, calm your breathing all the effin' time becasue they'll surely kill every effin' time, you got me? Good. Now this is finished. Thank you for the ones who bothered to read through this rant. I love you!

Also, I saw Jenlisa wearing OT4 shirts. Goals! Haha. I didn't see if Chaesoo also wore one so  hit me up if they did so that I save those pictures, hehe.

She's a damn princess!

They were so hyped up and happy while performing. I love them so much! The photos were not mine. Please don't sue me for this. I just love them so much *drama tears*

Lastly, Jenlisa moments prevailed tonight! I'm waiting for those fancams when the girls were performing Really. I'm thirsty! Please get those videos out! Okay, this is over. Ciao!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

54.2K 3.1K 25
Jennie had an illness no one could cure and Chaeyoung invented a cure to save her and shared it with the world but not knowing the side effects and c...
37.1K 1.1K 62
"Rejection is way better than what-ifs Jennie," I said and glance at her. "You need to, try it first at least," she muttered. "You think? Even if I k...
1.5K 51 11
"Jennie, I knew. ...It's just ironic that I fixed you but all it did was nothing but breaking myself in the process ...But you know, I tried to keep...
15.9K 793 18
Will you go back to the place where your heart feels at home and in hell at the same time? An original ChaeSoo ft. JenLisa FanFiction. Do not reuplo...