Adopted || 1D (EDITING)

By SmileForNiallx

((guys this is terrible and in the process of being severely edited so it probably won't make a lot of sense... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 7

9.8K 156 24
By SmileForNiallx

"Leah...Leeeaahhh...." I hear someone whispering my name while I sleep. "LEAH!" they scream in my ear. My eyes shoot open and I see Liam right in front of my face. I scream and jump back, clutching my hand to my chest.

"Liam! You scared the shit outta me!' I say, hitting him with a pillow. He laughs.

"Sorry. Get up and get dressed. We're going to the movies. Oh, and the lads are at the furniture store. They said to move your things to the other guest room for a few days while they redecorate." I nod. Liam helps me move my things and then leaves me alone to get ready.

I showered the night before so I didn't have to in the morning. I threw on a red ruffled tank top and a pair of dark denim shorts. I grab my white flip flops and leave my hair in its natural light brown waves.

"LIAM! HURRY UP!" I call as I come down the steps. I see him appear in the doorway to the kitchen.

"Ready?" I nod and smile. This would be fun. I really need to get to know the boys better. This is a perfect way to do it. Then again, the boys don't know much about me. How will they decorate my room if they have no idea what I like? I shrug it off thinking they can't do that bad of a job. Plus, they're decorating my room for me and buying all new furniture, decor, and everything. I won't complain no matter what the room looks like.

"Hungry?" Liam asks.

"Starved. We left without breakfast," I realize.

"MCDONALDS!" he yells. I laugh as we pull through the drive-thru. Liam orders the food while I play with the radio stations. Liam pays as I hear a good song come on the radio. Everybody Talks by Neon Trees blares through the car speakers and I dance around like a crazy person. Liam laughs as he hands me an Egg McMuffin. 

"Thanks," I say smiling and taking a bite while still swaying to the music. We eat and dance around just having fun while we do.

 "We should go soon. The movie starts at noon," Liam says, taking all the trash from our breakfast and going to throw it out in the parking lot trash can. We drive to the movie theater.

"POPCORN!" I yell, running to the concession stand. My eyes scan over the candy options. Liam laughs at my excitement. There wasn't a lot of people there (it is a Monday after all) so Liam didn't have to worry about being noticed.

"Get anything you want. It's on me." I look at him.

"I can pay myself," I say. "But thanks."

"Leah, I'm perfectly capable of buying you some popcorn and candy. It's no big deal."

"Liam, I know you're like big cheese singer dude, but I got it." I order Skittles, a Mountain Dew, and a small popcorn. Just as I'm about to slide my card, Liam slides his instead. He smirks at me and I look at him with my mouth open. "You did not just do that."

"Oh but I did," he says with a wink and a sly smile. I throw a piece of popcorn at him and he hands me a ticket, smiling.

"Let's go find seats!" I say excitedly, running to find the theater. We end up seeing Katy Perry: Part of Me. I run straight to the very back row. I always sit in the back because it's higher up than the other seats. I sit right in the middle of the row. There wasn't a ton of people there, but it wasn't empty either. As soon as we sit down I open my skittles.

"Oooh! Can I have a Skittle?!" Liam asks, putting on a puppy dog face. He holds out his hand. I dig through the bag, pulling out all the green ones. I put them in his hand.

"Here," I say, smiling. "I don't like green." I make a face as I chew my favorite candy waiting for the movie to start. I put on my 3D glasses. Liam laughs.

"You look like a nerd," he says.

"So do you!" I say, laughing. He pulls out his phone and we pose for a selfie. I make a stupid face while Liam gives a cheesy smile and a thumbs up. He posts it on Twitter and shows it to me.

@Real_Liam_Payne: At the movies with @LeahJ16 Nerd glasses! :)

I smile at his tweet as the movie starts. "FINALLY!" I say when the movie begins, a bit louder than I meant to. A few people looked at me, annoyed. I tried not to laugh as I watched the movie.

 About half way through I feel something hit the side of my head, so I turn. I see Liam watching the screen, eating his popcorn. Weird.

A few minutes later, it happens again. Liam's still watching the movie. I turn around again, but keep watch out of the corner of my eye. I see Liam throw another piece of popcorn. "I SAW THAT!" I whisper-yell. He laughs.

"Darn." I take a piece of my popcorn and throw it at him, hitting his forehead. He throws another piece at me. Soon, we're in a popcorn fight, trying hard to not laugh as annoyed people shush us for making noise. We eventually stop.

"Can I have a Twizzler?" I ask, pointing to the red candy in Liam's hand. He nods and gives me one. I'm about to take a bite when he knocks it out of my hand and it goes flying over the seats in front of us. We both watch as it lands in an elderly lady’s purse a few seats up. We look at each other before bursting into laughter, not caring how much noise we're making. The lady doesn't notice we just accidentally threw candy into her handbag. I was laughing so hard I found it hard to talk or breathe. Same with Liam.

"Excuse me," says a man’s voice as a flashlight is shone on Liam and I. "If you do not quiet down, we are going to have to ask you to leave," the guy says. I try to calm down.

"Okay," I say, the laughs slowly stopping. The movie was almost over anyways.

"It's only three in the afternoon," Liam says once the movie's over and we're in the theater lobby.

"What else should we do then?" I ask, tossing out my popcorn bag, candy wrapper, and empty drink cup.

"Let's go get some ice cream!" Liam suggests. I smile and nod.

"But I'm paying for it," I say, pointing a finger at him. He sighs.

"Fine." We go to the car and drive around London, getting lost along the way to the ice cream shop. By the time we find it it's almost four.

"Wow, took us long enough," I joke, smiling at Liam.

"Well I'm sorry the ice cream shop is so far away," he says laughing. I roll my eyes and go to order.

"Hi, what can I get for you?" the lady asks me. I scan over the list of flavors until I find the one I'm looking for.

"Hi, can I get a scoop of pistachio ice cream?" I ask with a smile. The lady nods and begins to get my ice cream while Liam looks at me funny.

"You like pistachio ice cream?" he asks, a disgusted look on his face. I nod, smiling.

"My favorite. The only flavor I ever eat."

"That's weird." I stick my tongue out at him.

"You're weird." He laughs and orders a mint chocolate ice cream while I pay and take a seat at one of the tables for two people. I put my feet up on an empty chair and lick my ice cream. "So," I say when Liam sits across from me. "Ice cream before dinner. I thought you were the responsible one? Daddy Direction," I tease with a smirk on my face.

"Yeah. Looks like I'm turning into a real rebel now. Shh, don't tell anyone," he says with a wink, holding a finger to his lips like it's a secret. I laugh.

"I think I'll tell everyone. I might even post it on twitter," I joke.

"No! Daddy Direction is forever gone," he says, pretending to wipe away a tear. I laugh more, rolling my eyes. We finish our ice cream and by the time we've finished its only 4:30 so we talk for a few hours until deciding to get some dinner.

"Where should we go?" I ask.

"You pick," he says, starting the car. I think for a minute.

"No you pick," I say. He smiles and rolls his eyes. "Well I don't know what you people have in London!" I point out. He laughs. We end up splitting a pizza before heading back to the house.

"Let me just call Louis before we come back. Have to make sure you don't get any sneak peeks," he says, winking. I smile and roll my eyes as I look out the window. "Lou? Yeah, we're coming back now....movies, ice cream, pizza.....Okay....bye," he hangs up.

"Is the coast clear?" I ask jokingly. He nods, smiling. We talk on the way home. Today was fun. I learned a lot about Liam and we got a lot closer than we were before. He's like one of my best friends now. He's also really fun to hang out with.

"BOYS! WE'RE BACK!" Liam calls as we walk through the door. No one replies. "Maybe they went to sleep," he says with a shrug. I check the clock and see that it's already almost ten.

"I'm kind of tired too. Thank you for today Liam. I had tons of fun," I say, giving him a quick hug.

"No problem, love." He smiles and I head up to my room. I log onto Twitter and see that my followers have increased by almost 3 thousand. Is that because Liam tweeted me? Insane. I close my laptop and change into sweatpants and a t-shirt. I crawl into bed, exhausted after today. I shut my eyes tight and fall asleep, thinking of what Zayn could be planning for tomorrow and what the boys could be planning for my bedroom.

AUTHORS NOTE

suckish chapter? Im sorry :( I love you potarts <3 COMMENT because I lovelovelove comments sooo much and vote :) Some fo realz love drama is about to go down on thursday (harolds day) and friday (niallers day)  and right now in the story its only monday O_O soo comment/vote/fan and you'll find out ;D hehehe evil monkey. welll thats all i gotta say soo bye :D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.9K 1.5K 52
Hi my name is Primrose Jane Tomlinson. I’m 17 years old and from Montana. I have light blonde wavy hair, I’m just under five feet, and I have light g...
174K 5K 32
Zoe Malik has now reached the age of fifteen. She will face happiness, but sadness. She's growing up and no matter what her brothers say she will adv...
401K 13.4K 61
I know what you're thinking. Another Adopted by One Direction story? But I promise, this one is different. You've probably heard that before, huh? We...
79K 1.7K 52
*One Direction is not Famous in this Story* Olivia is 14 well almost 15 and she gets adopted by Perrie and Zayn. Perrie is in Little Mix, she goes o...