FATED ( JaThea)

By venus_hudson

The desire to find someone who could accept you for who you truly are. Not the people personified you with... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 22
Author's Note
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 29

2K 76 14
By venus_hudson

.
.
.
.
.
Still in shocked......Althea seating up properly to consume the information she received from the heiress.

Looking at the woman, who lovingly looking back at her with more intensity.
"How you know my full name.........I me...an my true name?" Stuttering Althea, with a very disordered look.

"I have my way Ms. GALURA or would I say Ms. GUEVARRA, which one you prepare Althea or.............'A'? Taunt the youngest Tanchinco.

"Jade?!" With wide eye.

"Do you remember me Althea? You remember your 'PRINCESS'? It's me 'A' your childhood friend." Informed the heiress with so much hope in her eyes.

"You mean?!" Still can't believe what transpired right now.

The heiress just nod vigorously with happiness and a teary eye.

The youngest Guevarra couldn't believe that finally she will see once again her 'princess' it's been so long.

When their family move out from the country, the loneliness she feel was excruciating............it's like she been stab in her heart with thousand knives.

On her early age, she experience pain and sorrows..............pain for losing her best friend and sorrows for leaving her behind.

She have to adjust from the things she's been used to..........it was a very agonizing process to do so, but gradually she's starting to adopt her environment and the changes that surrounds her.

With no second to wastes, Althea immediately bear hug the heiress closely.

"Oh 'princess' is it really you?!" Excitement trailed in her voice..........she couldn't believe it for 15 years she is now rekindled by her childhood friend.

"I missed you 'A' you have no idea how I missed you." Honestly voiced out the heiress crying.

Finally........finally she is now reunited by the person she cherished by her young innocent heart.

Every day she was praying and hoping that sooner or later they will see each other soon.

She can't hold it back anymore.....the longing, the darkest pit she have experience when she was 16 without her by her side.

But that's another story, that her and Althea have to talk about seriously.

"I'm here now princess......shshsh.....I'm here now, I will never abandoned you again....I promise you that." Sincerely uttered their young Senior Architect.

As she held in her embrace the subbing heiress......trying to control the latter's uncontrollable shriek of torments.

Now she realizes how more miserable the youngest Tanchinco on their parting, compared to her.

"Don't leave me again 'A', I can't bare it anymore if you do so......it will be the death of me 'A'." Straightforwardly spoke the heiress to her long lost beloved that she found again.

"Never again, I swear princess never again......I swear to my parents and to the Gods." Pledged by the young Guevarra to the youngest Tanchinco.

"'A'? What are we now?" Suddenly questioned the heiress disentangled herself slowly from the hold of Althea, looking to her eyes that get through her soul searching for answer.

The TGC COO thinks that this is the right time to resolve the bond that they have for each other.

Because for her, this is not just an ordinary link or relationship, whatever they may call it, for her, it's deeper than that, it's a bottomless abyss that no one dares to set foot.

This is just between her and her Althea.

"What do you mean princess?" A confused Guevarra asking the woman in front of her, looking so lost.

Hearing the young Guevarra calling her again in her childhood endearment is so nostalgic.

It seems nothing change for both of them...........but in reality there are vicissitudes.

Of course there is.......it leveled up actually.

"You know what I feel about you Althea......from the moment I laid my eyes on you, I am already yours, all of me...........I love you....I'm so in love with you." Confessed again the youngest Tanchinco, she doesn't care how many times she declared her affection to this young Guevarra, she wouldn't give a d*mn, until it will engrave her love through the heart of this woman listening closely to her.

"And I know you feel the same way as well........as you declare an undying love to me in your Art Gallery, I would never forget that day." Added sternly by the heiress

Their youngest Senior Architect smile shyly...........but she have to man it up or rather woman it up to make her fate.

For the reason that she knows, that her and her 'princess' are 'FATED' to be together, to be in each other arms..................as they were parted for time memorial then being united by destiny itself.

"I will court you princess.....you already knew that I feel the same way about you..........I was just hesitant at that time, hence you are committed and I don't want to ruined a good relationship princess, I can sacrifice my happiness......knowing you are happy with your choices. But since you choose me, I will prove it to you that you did the right thing...............by choosing me of course." Honestly confess the young Guevarra.

"You know me Jade....you know all of me." Added Althea.

"NO!!" Sternly shouted the heiress, immediately standing up in the bed with a manic expression daubed in her beautiful face.

The young Senior Architect is taken aback from the reaction of the youngest Tanchinco.

She couldn't believe that the latter would refuse her love for her.
She thought it's already a done deal, since she is being sentimental about her emotions towards her earlier.

With a knitted forehead, the young Guevarra is so puzzle.

Althea thought they have the same outlooks towards each other............now why all of a sudden she said 'NO' with full of convection.

Feeling defeated the youngest Guevarra bow her head, trying to hide the tears that about to fall from her very wretched eyes.

"I understand princess if you don't feel the same way with me anymore. I know it's my fault also, letting your emotional state lead to a roller coaster ride. It's all my fault........I....I... just want to make sure, what you feel from me is not an infatuation or just an admiration towards a colleague. I want this (Touching her heart) to be taking care of, even if it is not me you desired, I don't want you to be pressured princess.....but if that is your decision I understand com........." But before the youngest Guevarra could finish her sentiments towards the heiress, a loud shout was coming again from the mouth of the youngest Tanchinco.

"ALTHEA! STOP IT! STOP IT! What are you talking about!? " Now more confused and frustrated.

"You said 'No' for wooing you prin........" Now again for the second time that morning the youngest Guevarra was stopped again by more livid heiress, with eyes so wide that if looks could kill she'll be dead by now.

You could see the veins that almost popping out from her neck and forehead, the heiress hand clinches tightly. Her nuckles is getting whiter..........that anytime soon she could punch someone who come close to her.

"OH MY GOD ALTHEA! HOW CAN YOU BE SO DENSE! I SAID 'NO' for courting me because I have enough with this charade were doing or rather you're doing. I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO COURT ME because I ALREADY DECIDED THAT I'M YOURS and YOUR MINE!!!! UNDERSTOOD?!! Walking back to the bed again where the young Guevarra seating up looking confuse and disoriented from the words that she heard for the heiress.

Touching Althea's face lovingly rubbing it gently and slowly.............feeling the warmth of it.

The youngest Tanchinco is now crying with no sign of angered shown in her beautiful face but rather you can see a look of so much LOVE and PASSION.

"I'm tired Althea....I'm tired of waiting......waiting for your next move, waiting for your declaration of love.......I've been waiting for 15 years Althea.......15 years." Uttered the heiress affectionately to the young Guevarra.

And with that, the youngest Tanchinco closing the distance between her and the young Guevarra.......slowly leaning towards the latter capturing the lips of her dearly loved..........and sealing it with a kiss.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A kiss of LOVE.

A kiss of PASION.

A kiss of PROMISES.

A kiss of FOREVER.

The end

J O K E!!!!! ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 2.5K 24
They planned everything. Even getting married. But something went wrong. Something that she never saw it coming. "Please. . . .Please stay with me...
497 22 3
They say that love is a process. You don't force it, you don't force falling in love, you don't force being in love--you just become. It doesn't come...
33.1K 1.5K 43
A love that has gone through a lot... A love that has an immeasurable sacrifices... A love that shattered, rebuilt and strengthened by time... ...
210K 8.6K 32
What would you do if the love of your life left without telling you why? Jathea story. AU. COMPLETED.