the boy in the rain ✘ seungji...

By sunshineseungminnie

When an introverted boy meets the boy in the rain. "Who knew that only you could make me feel alive?" - Seun... More

다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
十一
summarisation
十二
十三
十四
十五
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二 END.

하나

6.3K 368 337
By sunshineseungminnie

[Korean numbers: past.]

Sunshineyoungmin
01:35 | 180804

"Stop it!!"

The faint scream made the boys laugh. They pinned the poor boy down on the ground and watched him powerlessly lying on the hard stone floor.

"Kill yourself." His lowvoice caused a cold tension.

Felix gave the boy one last kick before leaving with his group.

He has been a bully for his whole life. He made people their life's sour and bitter.

Everyone was afraid of him, no one has ever done something against him simply because they didn't had the guts to do so.

But this all made him almost completely friendless. Well, his group did considered him as a friend but Felix didn't.

The boy ran a hand trough his poorly dyed hair.

He felt the stares as his group walked to the - now half empty - hallway.

"You're crazy." Felix felt a strong grip on his arm that pulled him towards the boy.

Felix shot a cold and intensive glare that made the latter loosen his grip.

"Where were you? I wanted to let you finish it."

Hyunjin started at him, his head slightly tilted. "What do you mean?"

"I nearly killed a boy. You should've seen him. It was so funny."

A sigh escaped Hyunjins full lips. The tension between them grew. The taller just glared at him.

"Why didn't you called me? I would do a better job."

죽은

Hyunjin stretched his body as the sunlight covered his pale skin with it rays.

He looked over at the bed that was letting right across him, there he was; Felix.

He was his 'best friend'. Their friendship wasn't really what you considered as healthy but both were somehow lonely.

Hyunjin threw the pillow of his bed right on top of the black haired boy. "Wake up Asshole."

Felix groaned loudly as the pillow fell with a thud on the hard wooden floor. "I swear, if you do that again I will kill you."

"Sure." Hyunjin grabbed his white oversized shirt and pulled it over his bare chest.

가짜

They walked next to each other with just a small space in between them.

No one dared to greet the two biggest bullies, nor look at them. People who passed by kept their heads low, avoiding eye contact.

Both boys felt so powerful.

Their groups - consisting of 5 people or so, not that they cared - walked towards them with some news.

"There is a kid in class 5 that's perfect."

Felix gave a nod. "Bring him to us after school."

The two boys then left the group, leaving the others.

"What are you planning?" Hyunjin asked curiously.

"Maybe I will punch him until he won't wake up. I haven't done this before."

Hyunjin seemed to approve. "But," His voice was somehow hesitating. "Shouldn't you like calm down for a bit? Its your second warning. After this you will be expelled."

"Like I care." He shrugged his shoulders. "So, are you joining?"

"I guess so."

"Good." He patted his shoulders before walking away.

The taller felt a bitter feeling.

Hyunjin dazed off while leaning against the giant tree that was located at the corner of the school. There was no one around, no one that could hear nor see him.

He stared at the flowers that covered the grass field.

Disgusting.

Suddenly he noticed a small figure in the distance, staring at the flowers in admire.

Who the hell is that?

He sat down near the flower bed and smiled.

What's his name anyways?

He didn't cared to much anyways. He just remembered his soft smile and beautiful eyes that shone so brightly.

He sighed.

구해줘

Hyunjin had to urge to fall asleep and drift away from this horrible day.

He looked outside and noticed that the sky had turned into a dark mess.

He hated it.

His head was resting on his palm and all his attention was to the pouring weather.

"Hyunjin, pay attention." A small piece of chalk hit his head, he looked at the teacher and rolled his eyes.

The teacher soon turned his back to the class and there he was again, spacing out.

He carefully listened to the rain drops that hit the glass windows.

The boy clenched his teeth. "Damn disgusting weather."

The bell rang loudly through the classroom, without letting the teacher finish, Students already left the classroom.

Hyunjin sat there for a second before and stared at the unknown boy that sat there innocently, listening to the teacher even after the bell rang.

What a loser.

The boy stood up, pushing the chair back as he walked towards the door.

Soon, he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his neck.

"Let's have some fun."

He looked at the boy and couldn't even recognise him but he guessed he was 'friends' with Felix.

He followed them slowly behind.

"Felix," Hyunjin peeked trough the taller people and saw Felix against the brick wall. "We are going to get the boy." Someone said with an extremely deep voice.

Felix gave a nod and Hyunjin pushed the strong guys aside. "I hate this weather so much." Felix mumbled.

Hyunjin leaned against the wall - right next to the smaller boy. "Isn't this the perfect weather to kick someone?"

Felix smiled. "You have a lot of sense."

They looked up once they heard a faint scream. They saw a boy who was powerless in the arms of two strong guys. He suddenly real

Hyunjin looked straight right in his eyes and soon realized it was the guy from the flower field, the guy that was in his class. He saw fear, betrayal, every single negative emotions in his eyes.

"Please," he begged. "Let me go."

Felix letted out an evil laugh, his deep voice caught all the attention. "Cry baby."

They started to pull and push. With an extremely powerful punch, he landed on the hard bet on floor.

Something in Hyunjin had pity for the boy. He didn't do anything but stood there instead.

"Guys..." his voice was so small that no one seemed to hear him.

They kicked everywhere, from his stomach to his head.

The poor boy on the ground yelped in pain, there was no one to help him.

It was the first time Hyunjin didn't joined, it was the first time he as actually feeling bad. He grasped Felix' shoulder tightly.

"Let him go."

Everyone stared at the tall boy in confusion, laugh started to be heard here and there. You're funny, let's continue." Felix demanded but Hyunjin didn't removed his hand at all.

"Let him go."

Felix threw his hand off his shoulder with a strong punch, staring at him with a gaze that literally could kill people. "What the hell is your problem?"

Hyunjin shrugged his shoulders, "aren't you going to far this time? There is blood everywhere." Blood splatters were all over his uniform and over the others as well. From the walls to the floor, it seemed like a someone was murdered.

Felix rolled his eyes and gestured to let him go. One by one they left the scene, not forgetting to kick him for the last time. Felix just rudely bumped against the raven haired boy and walked away without saying a word.

The latter stared at his group of friends that slowly left. He sighed deeply, thinking if he did the right thing.

"T-thank you..." A soft voice was heard.

Hyunjin looked down and his mouth corner was slightly raised, he wasn't smiling but there was some emotions going on.

"Be careful," Hyunjin stated. "This is nothing compared to what they have done so far."

The boy on the ground tried to sit up but he was to weak, every muscle in his body felt like it was broken. Hyunjin just stared at him before walking away, leaving him in the cold.

-
I wasn't planning to make past chapters but well I thought it was quite important for the story line whoop! I hope you guys enjoyed it~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 122 18
[ONGOING] 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗥 ( 𝟮𝗠𝗜𝗡 ) ❝ 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢𝘭𝘴𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵...
7K 332 14
Two men, two totally different lifetimes. They should not want each other the way they do. But when they unexpectedly find love in someone so perfect...
131K 7.2K 42
[COMPLETED] ❝ why do you even come to this cruise trip? ❞ ❝ probably because of you. ❞ in which seungmin finds a rather attractive man who seems to b...
161K 7.7K 22
Two boys meet at a park bench. [jisung centric] [UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION] started: 141218 ended: 240219