Sinbad: High King of the Seas

By PhoenixBunny456

{Completed} Annalise was an infant when she was stolen from her parents at the age of three she managed to es... More

Chapter 1: "Annalise, The Fanalis girl and Sinbad Child of Destiny!"
Chapter 2: "Sinbad the Sailor!"
Chapter 3: "The Dungeon Baal!"
Chapter 4: "The First Sea!"
Chapter 5: "Qualities of a King!"
Chapter 6: "Where you Belong!"
Chapter 7: "Sinbad the Merchant!"
Chapter 8: "The Household Vessels!"
Chapter 9: "Sasan, Land of Purity!"
Chapter 10: "The Power to Change the World!"
Chapter 11: "Artemyra, City of the Sky!"
Chapter 12: "Djinn Equip Battle!"
Chapter 13: "Magi"
Chapter 14: "Dragon's Face!"
Chapter 15: "Serendine and Drakon's Story!"
Chapter 16: "Shocking Truth!"
Chapter 17: "Debt!"
Chapter 18: "A Contest of Fate!"
Chapter 19: "Departure to the Island!"
Chapter 20: "Ria Venus Island!"
Chapter 21: "Sinbad's Unbelievable Defeat!"
Chapter 22: "Jafar's Quest!"
Chapter 23: "Ray of Hope!"
Chapter 24: "Pride and One Hand of the Counterattack!"
Chapter 25: "Mariadel's Bankruptcy Plan!"
Chapter 26: "Beacon of Rebellion!"
Chapter 27: "Confusing Freedom!"
Chapter 28: "More than just my Queen, Be my Wife!"
Chapter 29: "Making a Country!"
Chapter 30: "Journey on a New Adventure!"
Chapter 31: "Heliohapt!"
Chapter 32: "Curse in Heliohapt?"
Chapter 33: "The Truth of Heliohapt!"
Chapter 34: "Sixteenth Dungeon, Zepar's Trial!"
Chapter 35: "Hinahoho Vs Mytras, Jafar Vs Masrur!"
Chapter 36: "Two King Vessels!"
Chapter 37: "The Seven Seas Alliance Will Protect You, Heliohapt!"
Chapter 38: "Farewells and Sharrkan's Struggle to Find His Place!"
Chapter 39: "Torran Village!"
Chapter 40: "Household Queen Vs the Man Who Enslaved Her!"
Chapter 41: "The King Zepar Spoke Of!"
Chapter 42: "The Magi named Judar!"
Chapter 43: "Diplomatic Mission with Rashid!"
Chapter 44: "Parthevia and the Little Emperor!"
Chapter 45: "Chat with Barbarossa!"
Chapter 46: "Things to Be Happy About!"
Chapter 47: "Future Island of the Kingdom of Sindria?"
Chapter 48: "The Horror of that Night!"
Chapter 49: "Tears Shed!"

Chapter 50: "Yunan's Gift of Life!"

3.9K 92 41
By PhoenixBunny456

          "I heard of Annalise's sickness." A new familiar voice says and everyone looks over to see Barbarossa standing there, "I think I recognize that grotesque face. My, Sinbad, you have some explaining to do."

"Barbarossa." Sinbad says.

'Brother.' Drakon's thoughts say as his human form flashes over him.

"Kyou wo ikinuku no wa sonna ni kantan ja nai!" A bird is shown flying then all the characters are shown with Sinbad and Annalise last. "Yume ni tsubusaresou de nemurenai yoru wo yuku!" A boy is shown holding his hands together followed by a boy holding some type of weapon. Then a blue haired girl is shown and she opens her eyes as she was holding her hands together as well. A guy throws a weapon as he's shown. "Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta!" Three people are shown together. "Fujouri na sekai de kitto dareka naiteiru" Two people are shown followed by a guy with wraps covering his mouth and he slashes with a knife. "Mukizu de tsuuka shiyou to omou na!" Sinbad is shown and he fights off a monster while Annalise flashes behind him with a smile on her face. "Sono michi wo yuku no nara!" The two are shown growing up almost in the same position where Annalise stood behind Sinbad. "Kesenai kizu wa ikita kiseki da! Shinu made wasurenai yo!" Their friends are shown running and Annalise jumps up into the air. "Donna higeki no asa mo koete yuke! Nigitta yume no kankaku wo kate ni shite! Mukuwareru hoshou mo nai ga yokan wo shinjite hashire! Aisubeki kiseki no shunkan wa koko ni shikanai!" Annalise, Sinbad and another guy gets backed against each other and Sinbad freaks out before looking at the two and the three run forward and attack a monster before being blown away. "Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa kimi no ban datte yoake ga iu!" Sinbad is shown defending everyone. Allies and enemies are shown with Annalise last and she giggles as Sinbad smiles at her. "Hitotsu mata hitotsu tte tsumiagete kita kibou wa! Itsuka yogore suteta risou ni yoku naiteiru! Osanai koro no BIJYON wa dokoka ni kiete shimatta! Wake mo nai kotoba ni ki wo torareteta suki ni! Itsuka kono ishiki mo zenbu hai ni kawaru no nara! Ikita imi wa semete shiritai yo! Subete ga, subete ga kiete shimau mae ni! Saigo no hi boku wa kitto yokan wo shinjite hashiru Kutabire kitta gokan wo okizari ni "Ato chotto nanda" tte! Ikiyuku riyuu nante atozuke sa! Asayake no PINSUPOTTO ga bokura wo terashita! Kodou ga tomaru sono hi made owaranai! Tsugi wa dare no ban ka tte! Yoake ni iwarenakutatte wakaru darou!" Sinbad is shown and Annalise walks over to him as he stands with the rest of their friends.

"I knew that you harbored a friendship for him, but I never expected this." Barbarossa says.

"I'm only like this because of you!" Drakon says.

"ENOUGH! I won't have fighting. Especially when Annalise could be on her death bed." Sinbad says before he looks back at Annalise with a sad look on his face.

"What happened?" Barbarossa asks.

"Mytras, I need this dagger taken and dropped in the deepest ocean. Take a bird from Artemyra to get there faster. The farthest it is from Annalise, the better." Sinbad says.

"Of course!" Mytras says and takes the dagger and he and Pipirika rush away with it.

"A dark Magi." Sinbad says, "He put a spell on our child to turn it evil so that it would one day do unspeakable evil one day. Annalise is using the Queen's power from Baal to put a protective barrier around the baby but all it's succeeding to do is waste her Magoi. Once she dies, the baby will die along with her."

"Is she far enough long enough to remove it from her? Prolong her life?" Barbarossa asks.

"She's kill me if I did that. Our only hope is the Magi that urged me to enter the dungeon." Sinbad says.

"Not the same Magi who made her this way I hope?" Barbarossa asks.

"We're not sure he did, but she's got the sight to see the Ruhk." Sinbad says.

"I thought only elderly near their deaths are able to see it?" Barbarossa asks.

"There's so much about Annalise I don't know. Her mother was Fanalis, but her father... he's completely unknown." Sinbad says, "We only have a clue from Zepar that he's from a Kingdom that fell because he refused the throne and there weren't any other heirs."

"About how long ago?" Barbarossa asks.

"According to Zepar, about eighteen years ago." Sinbad says.

"The Kranti Kingdom." Barbarossa says.

"Kranti?" Sinbad asks.

"Wait, I read about them in history books that Rurumu gave me. They were powerful white haired beings with the sight to see Rukh. But Annalise had pink hair. So she doesn't show any characteristics." Jafar says.

"Her father had white hair." Masrur says and everyone looks over at him standing with Sharrkan, "Her mother had dark pink hair."

"There is a way to find out if she's one of them." Barbarossa says.

"According to the legends, every child of the Kranti tribe are born with what looks like pyramids on their body." Jafar says and Sinbad's eyes widen. He heads over to Annalise and sits her up and pulls down the shirt collar. On her neck was three triangle shapes in an arrow up that looked faded.

"I thought it was strange. It's hidden by the marks left by when we were slaves, so I didn't think much about it." Sinbad says.

"Her Magoi should be an endless supply then." Barbarossa says.

"But that's the reason Fanalis rely on physical strength. They have weak Magoi." Hinahoho says.

"That's right, Baal told me about that." Sinbad says and his face pales, "The baby is a Fanalis."

"What?" Jafar asks, "How did you guess that."

"If the child was anything but a Fanalis... it's Magoi would be regenerating." Sinbad says.

"It's bad enough that they are going extinct, their chance to have any at all... and it's gone. She's most likely one of the last female Fanalis left." Barbarossa says, "I hope for her recovery. I must get back to Parthevia."

"Thank you." Sinbad says.

"The Artemyra birds are ready to take off." Hinahoho says.

"Good. Search everywhere. Bring Yunan back... No matter what it takes. He loves hiding in barrels and dark places." Sinbad says.

"Oh, the weirdo from Sasan." Jafar says.

"Yeah." Sinbad says.

"Masrur... stay." Jafar says, "You're more family than the rest of us."

"You are wrong about that. She loves us all." Sinbad says, "That's the kind of person she is. She used to barely show any expression at all. Then we started traveling, opened our hearts to each other, and met all of you and Annalise smiles more. She laughs and it's the kind of you never want to stop hearing."

"We'll find Yunan." Jafar says, "Sharrkan, stay with Masrur." Jafar leaves with Hinahoho.

The Sindria Trading Company searches every known place that they've ever been and the furthest reaches that they haven't. Sinbad stayed beside Annalise the entire time. He didn't sleep, he didn't eat, he just wanted Annalise to get better.

"You know... we started this journey because there was nothing in Tison for us anymore. You remember when we met Yunan?" Sinbad says, "It was because I was flirting with some girls. I'm sorry for that. I don't if I ever said that."

Sinbad stares at Annalise as his first memories of seeing Annalise is shown. It was in his point of view.

[Flashback]

"Can't catch me!" Sinbad says as he ran from some kids as they all played together. A crowd begins to gather around the well and Sinbad stops. He makes it through the adults.

"You can't just drink from the well!" An adult woman says while Annalise was curled into a ball expecting to get hit. Sinbad's eyes widen.

"She's got pretty pink hair." The boy beside her says.

"I wonder what she is." Another kid says. Sinbad sees a flash of the beautiful girl that Annalise will become and his eyes widen.

"What a little brat! Who told you that you could drink that well?!" The adult woman says.

"Leave her alone!" Sinbad yells. He walks over and grabs her hand and pulls her away before the adults could react.

[Present]

"I'm glad..." Sinbad whispers as the memory fades, "I'm glad you decided to trust me. I understand that it was originally out of fear that you'd be thrown back into slavery if you left us... but I'm glad you stayed. I'm glad you never left my side." Sinbad thinks about all their encounters with meeting their friends.

[Flashback]

"We are here for some small business then we are heading home." One of the girls say.

"Oh, maybe next time." Sinbad says as he soothes the head of the youngest girl.

"We don't want to get you in trouble with your girlfriend anyway." One of the girls say.

"Girlfriend?" Sinbad asks and Annalise sighs.

"I'm not his girlfriend." Annalise mumbles with a blush.

"How about we pay you in some of our wares?" The oldest of the girls ask. They open a barrel and everyone except Annalise and Sinbad scream.

"Don't open without permission!" The guy in the barrel says shocked.

[Light Flashes]

Annalise crosses her arms as she glares at the commander guy.

"We saved your life and we can't even get a thank you?" Sinbad asks. Drakon reveals his long introduction.

"Yeah we will just call you Drakon for short." Sinbad says. The two guys begin fighting. Annalise hits them both in the back of the head.

"Stop fighting." Annalise says.

[Light Flashes]

Sinbad and Annalise walk over to the guy they rescued and the three talk and Sinbad realizes that he stole the kill from the guy. Annalise glares at him when he begins flirting with the guy's younger sister.

"Simple, my name is Sinbad and I am happy that a beautiful woman is beautiful anywhere in the world." Sinbad says as he flirts with the girl who completely ignores him.

"Huh?" The girl asks.

"Darn." Sinbad says.

"Serves you right." Annalise says.

"So, what is your name?" Sinbad asks.

"I'm Pipirika." The girl says.

"Pipirika! A pleasure! And you are?" Sinbad asks looks at the guy.

"Uh..." The guy says.

"My brother's name is Hina. Even though he's twenty-one, he still has his childhood name." Pipirika says and her eyes go to Annalise and she gasps, "Ah, A Fanalis! You are rare! Your hair is so pretty! What's your name?"

"Uh, Annalise." Annalise replies.

"But since he caught an Abare Narwhal, he'll finally be granted his warrior name!" Pipirika says.

"I see." Sinbad says.

"You'll be recognized by 'the one' too!" Pipirika says to her brother.

"The who?" Annalise and Sinbad asks.

"She's fierce and elegant! Even I admire her, as a woman! She's the most beautiful woman in Imuchakk!" Pipirika explains.

"Really?" Sinbad says.

"Excuse my friend. He's reached manhood so he believes he has to charm every woman." Annalise says a bit angrily. Their stomach growls and Pipirika giggles.

[Light Flashes]

"You are an awfully young assassin." Sinbad says after Annalise calms down. He kneels in front of the boy who scoffs at him.

"What is with the attitude?" Sinbad asks, "I don't know where you came from, but what would your parents say?"

"Shut your mouth." The kid says and Annalise glares at the boy.

"What's with you?" Sinbad asks, "It's rude to speak to your elders that way."

"Sinbad, you are dealing with an assassin here. You have to be stricter." Hina says.

"He's also a child. He needs to be disciplined as if we were his parents." Annalise says.

"Are you understanding? Don't you think things like this is disgracing your parents?" Sinbad asks.

"I said shut up!" The kid says, "My parents are long gone! I murdered them myself when I was only six!" He starts laughing, but his eyes widen when a hand collides with his cheek.

"That's not something to boast about!" Annalise yells angrily. He looks over at Annalise with wide eyes.

[Light Flashes]

"So, this is what you've been hiding." Annalise says as Sinbad walks behind her. She stops and gently hugs both versions of Jafar.

"We can't fully understand what you went through, but that said, if you don't have a home, Annalise and I will provide one for you." Sinbad says as he pats both version of Jafar's head.

"You don't have to live a life of lies any longer. Any time you need to cry, come to me. I'll be there for you like a mother." Annalise says, "Now that we are in each other's lives." Annalise looks at the current Jafar while Sinbad looks at the other Jafar. They both stare with gentle eyes.

[Light Flashes]

"I've got to know, Harun, uh, I mean mentor, who are you?" Sinbad asks. Some guards show up and scold Harun for disappearing.

"Huh?" The two say in unison.

"Allow me to introduce the twenty-second king of Balbadd, his excellency, King Rashid." The companion to the guy says.

"KING?!" Annalise asks in shock as Sinbad stares shocked.

[Light Flashes]

"We're being watched." Annalise says and the guys look over. A boy looks around before sneaking over to them.

"How'd you see me?" He asks.

"I smelled you. Everyone here is a foreigner but you smell like the people who live here." Annalise says.

"It's weird how she does that." Hinahoho says.

The innkeeper finds him and she yells at him and reveals that he's the Knight-King's son.

"The son of the King!" Sinbad says.

"This is Mytras." The innkeeper lady says and scolds Mytras. Sinbad makes her fall for him by using his charm and Annalise glares angrily at him.

"Stop making a fool of yourself." Annalise says angrily.

[Light Flashes]

"A customer for me? What could they want at a time like this?" Sinbad asks.

"Who knows? The girls seemed oddly scared and didn't tell me anything else." Vittel says.

"Scared? They don't normally get scared." Annalise says.

"Oh well. Let's just get it over w—" Sinbad says before a loud scream is heard. Sinbad and Annalise rush forward and Sinbad throws the door to the room open.

"What's going on?!" Sinbad yells and Annalise and Sinbad gasp in shock. Before them stood a dragon faced looking man. Annalise's eyes widen as she was getting a strange feeling from the man.

"What the hell is he?" Vittel asks as Jafar growls angrily.

"I didn't intend to startle anyone. My hood slipped... and my face was unfortunately exposed. Then, I only wished to offer my hand to help up the young lady who had fallen over in surprise... I'm sorry." The dragon says. Annalise's eyes widen as she recognized the voice. Annalise steps forward and Sinbad throws his arm out in front of her protectively.

"He won't hurt me. He won't hurt any of us." Annalise says.

"How do you know that?" Sinbad asks.

"Trust me." Annalise says and Sinbad gulps before dropping his arm. Annalise walks into the room.

"It's been a while." Annalise says.

"Yes, I suppose it has." The dragon man says.

[Light Flashes]

Sinbad is shown staring at Masrur who looks at him. Sinbad's eyes widen in shock. Annalise declares that he wasn't to keep Masrur and Sinbad rolls his eyes.

[Light Flashes]

The group is shown in Heliohapt when they first meet Sharrkan.

"Sinbad, I want to keep him." Annalise whispers.

"You can't keep the prince." Sinbad whispers back.

"He's sooooo cute!" Annalise says as she squeals.

"Aren't you worried?" Jafar whispers.

"He's nine." Sinbad whispers back, "And she said the same thing about you and Masrur."

"But this one isn't a stray." Jafar whispers back. Annalise lightly hits them both in the head.

[Present]

Sinbad drifts off to sleep as he holds onto his memories. While he's asleep, five pure Rukh fly into the room from the window before Yunan appears on the window sill.

"My, Annalise, what have you gotten yourself into now?" Yunan asks, "Sin is utterly exhausted too." Yunan looks Annalise over.

"How dare he use his power for this." Yunan says before he holds his hand up and one of the Rukh lands in it, "Oh, my... a new one. I'm sorry you didn't get to live in this world." The Ruhk bats it's wings.

"But... I see baby siblings in the future, so mind healing your mother for your father?" Yunan asks and the Ruhk takes off and flies over and flies into the Kranti mark. Annalise's body begins pulsing a bit with a pure light.

"You four don't have to worry now. She'll be fine." Yunan says, "Look after her now Sin, don't let this happen again. I might not be able to save her a second time." Yunan vanishes and the light fades before Annalise comes to. She whimpers as she wakes up and she looks around. The four Ruhk fly beside one another and each other then flash one at a time to reveal who they are. Two unknown people to Annalise appears before Badr and Esra are shown before the Ruhk fly away. A gentle song begins as Annalise places her hand on Sinbad's head.

"I'll put my faith in truth and honesty." A voice sings as Sinbad wakes up and he hugs Annalise, "Believing only what I see with my own eyes!" Sharrkan and Masrur come into the room and their eyes widen, "Even though the world is feeding me lies!" Everyone is called back and everyone cries as they were happy that Annalise was alive, "The day I stood to face that storm." The heads of their allies are shown cheering as they receive word that Annalise is fine, "You guided me so I could see." Future scenes are shown of the group taking down more dungeons and finally establishing their country. "When you said: 'I look at you and see a hero'." The battle of Sindria is shown before the sad faces of Annalise and Sinbad as they'd lost a few friends during the battle, "And your voice was strong and true!" Everyone is shown celebrating the lives of the ones lost. "Believing in those words even though the people laugh and mock you!" Annalise is shown announcing to Sinbad that she's with a child again and he picks her up and spins her around happily. "Their heartless words, a bitter sting: 'He won't amount to anything'." Annalise is shown after she given birth. She presents the two infants, Badr and Esra. Badr had purple hair like his father while Esra sported beautiful white hair. "But they'd bite their tongues now!" Sinbad and Annalise are shown standing together in their castle as Jafar and Sharrkan held one of the toddler twins on their shoulders behind them.

FIN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.9K 525 8
HIS DESTINED MATE -- PUBLISHING He wasn't her mate, and she would never allow herself to be tied down to a man she could never love. She wanted a fa...
123 6 32
After they came and snatched our freedom, I saw everyone change especially my family not because they were infected by them but the infection that ha...
3.2K 25 28
The never ending love of a Mother. Alana gave birth to Aurora right before and unexpected tragedy happened. Auroras fate lied in the hands of h...
10.2K 341 8
Perseus, prince of Septuron, has been captured. By who, you might ask? By Luke, Crown Prince of Pendrane. He suffers disgrace and dishonor at the han...